Is it possible to add after sex animations?

I think that a really good solution to the ragdoll bodies after having sex is to add other animations after having sex.

It would be really good if we added the lying down effect from estrus after consensual sex, and then the shameful fleeing animations when getting raped.

Does anyone agree? Is this possible?

I should think so as Estrus has a shameful fleeing option after "the act". I should think one of the brilliant modding minds here could "borrow" (- with permission of course) the script for a lovers mod. Assuming here that it is just a script function!

I dearly hope so.

Say, we should message cotyounoyoume (the maker of estrus, edialog etc) and invite him to join us (if he hasn't already)!

I should think so as Estrus has a shameful fleeing option after "the act". I should think one of the brilliant modding minds here could "borrow" (- with permission of course) the script for a lovers mod. Assuming here that it is just a script function!

I have corresponded with the Original estrus Modder, just a little when they first released the mod.. His mod does not really use, or did not use LoversPK for its animations.. Most were his own, in fact I think all were.

This allows him to do them most anyway...

LoversPK is sort of set in its manner, I believe there are ways to interrupt this, But I have never looked for them.

for the most part I thought the fall down exhausted thing was pretty okay, after the act.

But you could probably throw and ungodly amount of stamina at them right at the end, and make it not happen.

LoversPK mods the fatigue..in large amounts at the end to make the characters fall to the ground.

or throw like some invisible enchanted clothing on them before the act, that would have like 6000 restore fatigue on it..then have it scripted to use "Removeme" right after the act.

there are probably other ways as well..these were just quick thoughts.

Well, since Estrus doesn't actually mod fatigue it could be possible to simply create an .esp interrupting the fatigue modding of the rest of Lovers mods or edit each and every .esp from the Lovers series, putting the "fall down exhausted" animation directly after the act has ended. I'd be for such a solution, mainly because lack of fatigue prevents the player character from swiftly resuming combat. Also, it would be half as problematic as adding the "fatigue +" invisible clothes ;).

EDIT: I tried browsing through the numerous Lovers base scripts and due to the fact that the comments are bluntly transcripted from Japanese to the Roman alphabet in a Notepad manner (random symbols) it's hard to find the precise script with the exact lines controlling fatigue modding and the animations' end step. I found out that the script called "xLoversPkrExecCallback" and "xLoversMainScriptStepFinalize" have something to do with it, but that's all :(. I'm not an experienced Oblivion modder myself so for the time being I can't do more :(.

• 2 months later...

The script lines that determine after sex action are

set xLoversQuest.OffResetAnim to xLoversResetAnimNormal

set xLoversQuest.OffResetAnim to xLoversResetAnimStun

or DefReset for the "female"

xloversResetAnimStun gives you that jelly on the floor orgasm, (o.k. collapse exhausted), with xLoversResetAnimNormal you just jump apart as if faintly embarrassed by the whole proceedings.

I expect that you could extend the range with additional options.

Archived