What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, taedber said:

Thanks for the reply! I got a question, in the list for DD Contraptions, the page says SE not compatible but it also states that it's included in the SE version of DD, does that mean I need to install contraptions as well? And I'll be checking our your mod as well, thanks!

Since v5.x of the DD framework, Contraptions is included, for both the LE and SE version, so there's no separated download needed for Contraptions anymore.

15 hours ago, WandererZero said:

I think he's talking about the pet:

image.png.11a2d7962ea438022d12fc63f7b843d9.png

Looks pretty neat. I'd sure like to know as well. ;)

Yeah, it's a cute thing. I have the grey one with the armor on it, and it's a bit bigger. Trying desperately to find that one without armor and yellow. I think I can do the size by using scaling or whatever in console command. 

On 2/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, Aylis said:

I see. So trying to help is suddenly wrong?

Won't happen again... 

That rapidly gets into one of those "he knew that I knew that he knew" meta things that goes nowhere:

1) How "wrong" is it to post a useless response that doesn't answer the question that was asked?

2) How "wrong" is it to suggest that the poster of 1) could have invested a few extra seconds in reading and understanding the request and either provided something useful or at least not provided a non-answer?

3) How "wrong" is it for the poster of 1) to complain about 2)?

4) How "wrong" is it for the poster of 2) to continue this chain any further?

?

Guys, please, don't fight. All I want right now is info about how/where to get the unarmored version of that cute little Carbuncle pet in yellow or whatever else color and in addition to that, one more armor that I found here on this twitter but can't contact the person, hoping someone here has twitter and can contact them in any way or knows/has this armor already. 

For the sake of keeping things intact, I will post them together on this reply to make it easier for future eyes to see this instead of scrolling back up and read so many comments and arguments. 

Twitter account of the armor I am looking out now:

https://twitter.com/FfxivReverie/with_replies

Picture of the armor I am looking now and can't find it with google searching:

Spoiler

Eto_0yOVoAEUbe-.thumb.jpg.ffd8a2ce06777c556ae443c8ee9a0018.jpg

And, just like before, the Carbuncle creature, unarmored version, looking for it: 

Spoiler

image.png.11a2d7962ea438022d12fc63f7b843d9.png.f710df1a6abb04dde94d21f1aab80e91.png

EDIT: Just now, I have learned, that the armor I am looking for is - POSSIBLY - a modified version of FFXIV YoRHa Type-51 Robe of Casting : Body

https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/YoRHa_Type-51_Robe_of_Casting 

Spoiler

Model-YoRHa_Type-51_Robe_of_Casting-Female-Miqote.png.515fbd2a658818872a2ee3d36ec50e1b.png

If anyone here has more info or knows about it,  or can contact the person from the twitter account, please, please, do so and let me know. I will keep searching in case I can find out more. 

1 hour ago, boildrop said:

The Yorha casting robe is by a guy called Titanfirm. Google that and you should find him.

I think I found something and thank you so much, but, are these for SkyrimSE, too? Or, ONLY for FFXIV? 

UPDATE: The person of the twitter contacted me and told me the mod is only for FFXIV and it does not exist in Skyrim. 

55 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

UPDATE: The person of the twitter contacted me and told me the mod is only for FFXIV and it does not exist in Skyrim. 

FWIW, other outfits have made the trek from FFwhatever into Skyrim, so it's not completely impossible that someone with way more talent than I have could pull that one over. Especially if you locate more juicy pictures of the white variant that might make someone like NINI think "Wow, I need that in Skyrim"....

1 hour ago, tavi2018 said:

Does anyone know of any animation packs containing FFMM or FFFM scenes?

There aren't one as far as i know. Lord did add a FFMM Anim with 2 Werewolfs and 2 Females but that´s all i know. (and i think i have looked in almost any Anim Pack that got converted for SSE at least once. so no luck with them either. )

Maybe in Le tho but i wouldn't count on it.

(think there are some ideas for this kind of animations so they might someday get made. But i can imagine that they could be a pain in the ass to make.)

Edit: FFFM are made tho. If i remember correctly  Funny Bizness has one or two? . would have to start my game for a quick look.

Hey all, quick question.  I could swear a few weeks ago I saw a mod that adds dialogue from NPCs about other characters being pregnant or having been pregnant recently.  I've been looking around through pages and pages of mods, but for the life of me I can't find anything that resembles that either in the title block or the description.  Did I imagine the whole thing?  

2 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Hey all, quick question.  I could swear a few weeks ago I saw a mod that adds dialogue from NPCs about other characters being pregnant or having been pregnant recently.  I've been looking around through pages and pages of mods, but for the life of me I can't find anything that resembles that either in the title block or the description.  Did I imagine the whole thing?  

fertility adventures here at LL. 

There used to be a first person mod/config that had some of the current enhanced camera beta 4's stable viewing and the immersive first person view's wobbling functions, but the config here would've allowed one to see their own face in one of the 2 first person modes.
Swear it was a real thing but can't seem to find anything about it and my old files were gone.

Does anyone know if there's a Sexlab equivalent of Lovers Light. You know, the one that adds a light when you have sex in dark places?

I'd have thought it was a fairly easy search, but I've turned up Matchmaker Light, SOS Light, SAM Light and all sorts of light armor discussions, but nothing pertaining to actual illumination.

So if anyone could shine a light on the subject, I'd be delighted if they could enlighten me.

6 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Does anyone know if there's a Sexlab equivalent of Lovers Light. You know, the one that adds a light when you have sex in dark places?

I'd have thought it was a fairly easy search, but I've turned up Matchmaker Light, SOS Light, SAM Light and all sorts of light armor discussions, but nothing pertaining to actual illumination.

So if anyone could shine a light on the subject, I'd be delighted if they could enlighten me.

If i understood you correctly

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Here I use Quick Light SE to iluminate the dark places and also works well in the sex scenes. There is option for just the light without the lantern or magic effect.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12633

After the pain that was finding out how to get belly physics working (among other things), I am now a bit stumped on which CBBE clothing replacer I should use. Standard CBBE looks okayish but doesn't have any belly node scaling. Some of the skimpy stuff I can work with, but it should overall stay lorefriendly. I'm eyeballing the Highpoly armor packs but I think their brestscaling / weighting is off a bit (without massive editing). Also, some clothes like the tavern wench outfit has a weird patch on the butt that shines through the rest of the cloth.

Which leads me to the question... which CBBE replaces WITH belly physics are there?

Which are your favourites (including skimpy / non lore friendly replacers)?

Are there lorefriendly replacers?

--- Discuss! :D

... and thanks in advance. :)

I hope I understand you correctly here if you want the belly to grow etc. There are vanilla bodyslide files in cbbe body pack. And the belly grow and shrink just fine. I use it in my game. If you want to go skimpy the BD pack is cool. I also use remodelled armors pack which also have belly scaling. The problem is the cbbe body itself don't have a belly node but uses bodymorping for things like belly growth. If you wan't the belly to move Id recommend installing something like 3bbb body.