What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, Swanky said:

I am using Hentai Pregnancy because it's a simple aio solution, which does work when I'm naked but not when I wear clothes. Hm.

Did you build the clothes you are wearing in BodySlide, with "Build Morphs" checked? Then they should conform to the CBBE sliders just like the body does.

17 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know of any dance mods that actually work in SSE?

Looking for something standalone, meaning I could walk into a bar, strip down to my working clothes and start dancing without having to run TDF Prostitution as a framework for my dancing (which I was never able to get working in SSE anyway.) Extra points if it includes user-replaceable music since the Asian music styles in virtually every dance mod I have tried or seen are, erm, an "acquired taste" that I haven't gotten around to acquiring. :classic_wacko:

EDIT TO CLARIFY: I had no trouble at all getting TDFPP to work flawlessly in SSE- except the dancing... I have never been able to get any dancing to work in TDFPP-SE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29512?tab=description

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I did. As for the lack of information... I thought it'd be enough to show what I'm looking for. Basically Pierced Ears, but as necklaces. Something with crosses, rings and simple ornaments.

[Disclaimer] Please understand this isn't an attack or me being an ass,  just trying to explain why it is hard for people to help you with a request like this as there isn't anything concrete someone could point to and "know" that is what you want. 

Well what you said was "that'd go well with"  which is vague as what "goes well with" is again subjective. I would have thought a bear's head or dragon symbol in the one mod I linked is 100% exactly what you want. sure not a "cross" but a cross is a very earth centric symbol and you complained about too modern as well, but you never even mentioned crosses in that post so how was I to know a cross was acceptable? Was a cross too modern but the rest of the earrings of the mod acceptable? No idea because I don't "know" what you like and don't like. So I though a bear's head was simple like the earrings, similar material but nope. Why? because your subjective likes and dislikes are your own and 100% correct for you, so I guessed and turns out the guess sucked lol. I did the paragon mod as well as maybe you wanted subtle earring but more bling  for your necklaces. 

Some shots in the dark that might work.

Ave's Skyring at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community For rings there are silver, gold, ebony and copper/bronze colour versions most have large gemstones on the rings so probably not what you are looking for but some rings have very small gems on them that are near invisible when worn (the gemstones I mean) so this might work as some of these rings are mostly just a metal frame. [But no pictures are shown really of these rings. I just know because I have the mod] Problems with the mod are the colour of the gemstone is tied to the metal used so if you want a silver ring with a ruby you are out of luck as silver rings have only sapphires. This mod works with a left handed ring mod as well. 

Ave's Necklaces at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community I have never used this mod but if it is similar to the above ring mod there MIGHT be subtle amulets in the mod not shown in the pictures. It requires installing and taking a look. I just know based on the above mod that the mod author doesn't show pictures of all their rings so maybe that is true with amulets/necklaces. 

If you don't care about item enchantments you can look are the following mod authors avebrave's profile at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community  total catalogue of unique vanilla jewellery and use the below mod to add a copy to your character. If you find a ring/necklace you like in their catalogue  As long as it isn't a "quest" item one that can't be removed until you complete a quest. Adding that item manually might screw things up, but quest reward items or items used by npcs found on their corpse should be no problem. 

Utility mod

The following mod could help you with the hunt if you have to install a bunch of mods trying to find the perfect jewellery. 

AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community It is a pretty easy way to add items from a .esp file to your inventory and if you have a bunch of items from a .esp you don't have to either craft all the items or type in multiple items codes over and over again.

17 minutes ago, Gothfather said:

Well what you said was "that'd go well with"  which is vague as what "goes well with" is again subjective.

I agree. I haven't really thought through my request. I was sure some pictures of what I'm looking for would be enough. As for your suggestion: I'm already using all of Ave's stuff, either as standalone jewelry, or as addition to Dovahbling Jewelry Replacer.

So far I've been using Forgotten Argonian Roots (FAR), but a lot of people has suggested me to use Flawn's Argonians Redux.

Both have their issues. Forgitten Aargonian Roots is good enough but it has some notorious "edges" on the character skin during some of the sex scenes. By edges I mean something like the bit of leftover plastic on the cheap, mass-produced plastic toys. Something probably caused by the textures and meshes colliding a bit during the scenes.

Flawn's Argonians supposedly fixes that issues, specially when used in thandem with Argonians Enhanced and similar mods. It's also the preferred choice of a lot of people that makes...interesting videos de buff argonian guys. My issue with it is that it doesn't feel scaly enough. Most of the skin and belly is smooth, and it doesn't really feel Argonian...

8 hours ago, Gothfather said:

There is a dance mod specifically for BBLS for SE not sure what is used to get this to work but you could ask the mod author and maybe they could steer you to something close?

Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Thanks for this reminder- I had both mods installed in a previous playthrough (BBLS+Dancing in BBLS) but I was unable to discover any way for the PC to dance- just NPCs.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:39 AM, Vyxenne said:

EDIT TO CLARIFY: I had no trouble at all getting TDFPP to work flawlessly in SSE- except the dancing... I have never been able to get any dancing to work in TDFPP-SE.

The morphs (lip sync and body) in TDF must be unchecked.

Had the same issue.

TDF creates an alias and the morphs try to work on original body.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Woo, thanks, I don't think this provides PC-only solo dancing, but I see that it's been updated since I last used it (2017/2018) so I just installed it to see if it's any better now than it was.

Talk to one follower and select the "dance for you" that only the pc will dance.

I think i've been using Sexlab Eager NPCs for pretty much the entire time going from LE.

I guess i'm looking for something that does the same thing, but maybe a little more realistically and with a bit more challenge AND consequence. With SLEN it's just about having a high Speechcraft then you can have sex with anyone in the middle of the street, and have sex with husbands in front of wives and they don't care. So having a husband refuse because he's married, or a wife hate you because you slept with her husband would be awesome - I guess a little more 'immersive' in a way.

I think what i'm describing is probably more likely a combination of mods, but would love peoples ideas and advice. Thanks!

On 2/12/2021 at 8:39 PM, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know of any dance mods that actually work in SSE?

Looking for something standalone, meaning I could walk into a bar, strip down to my working clothes and start dancing without having to run TDF Prostitution as a framework for my dancing (which I was never able to get working in SSE anyway.) Extra points if it includes user-replaceable music since the Asian music styles in virtually every dance mod I have tried or seen are, erm, an "acquired taste" that I haven't gotten around to acquiring. :classic_wacko:

I got Let's Dance Again to work in SSE quite well, as long as I disabled mods which impacted the idles that used DAR. It has a pretty big variety of dances and music to choose from. Goes well with MMD Stage if you want more of a show...

Also another thing you could consider is OSA+OSex+Ostim+OSA GS Poses. You can get your character and NPCs to do all kinds of poses and dances, plus you would get access to the OSex framework, which with Ostim is greatly improved....

As others have said use SL not SL light, and use its position adjustment keys... OR do it from the animation editor in the SL MCM. 

The first way is expedient for immediacy, but the second, although it takes a bit more work (granted, "a bit" might be a bit of an understatement), seems to produce a more sustained alignment stage-by-stage when that animation sequence is encountered again at a later date.

I have quite a few that I've dialed in so well there's no need for adjustments when they come up.  They just work, and are aligned in each stage. 

the reason (for using the MCM edit), I think is that a "live" hotkey change to position often cascades those relative position changes into subsequent stages, sometimes compounding or creating a maladjustment where there wasn't one before, or exacerbating one that was only minor before. And so you find yourself chasing non-aligned animation stages over and over and over. 

don't get me wrong. I still use the hotkeys, but if I have time, once I see misalignment in the first stage, I prefer to set those adjustments (and any subsequent stages) in the SL amination editor. 

Anyone know if there's an SLAL pack for sse that has lesbian flame atronach animations with the player or some where the flame atronach plays a male role? I had a pack that added some like that for LE but cant find which pack it was from nor can i find a similar pack for sse

22 minutes ago, bruh... said:

Anyone know if there's an SLAL pack for sse that has lesbian flame atronach animations with the player or some where the flame atronach plays a male role? I had a pack that added some like that for LE but cant find which pack it was from nor can i find a similar pack for sse

Billyy made some of those which can be found in this SLAL pack:

I would like to request a simple mod that would add a small widget somewhere on the screen that displays the PC's current gender according to Sexlab. And possibly, a second widget that could do the same for any NPC you're currently looking at.

As much as I love playing as a dickgirl, a dick tends to get in the way with a lot of sexlab content. For this reason I installed Gender Bender SE, an awesome little mod which, amongst other things, allows you to switch your sexlab gender with a hotkey. It works perfectly well, but this method poses the problem that you will sometimes forget whether your PC is currently set to have a penis or not. You can't use the hotkey while an animation is running, and that leads to a lot of time spent either opening up the MCM or stripping off your armor to double-check before the animation can start.

I don't know how complicated a mod like this would be, so I'm hoping that someone reads this and is already super competent at "widget" type mods. I tried doing this myself several months ago, but never made much progress. ><;

Edit: In case you're wondering why I would want to also have one for NPCs; with SoS, you can set it up so that there's a random chance of any given female NPC to have a cock. Much like with the player, being able to see this at a glance would let you know whether you should cockify the PC, or get ready to swallow the NPC's ladydick. :3

Consensus? Nonsensus. There is no groupthink going on around here and that's the way we likes it. 

No, we have all got our preferences for everything, hence why there are at least two options for nearly everything. 

I prefer Flawn's Argonians to make the Argonians cuter but if I ever decide to go back to slightly less colorful Lizard Folks, I'll use Flawn (Flewn?)'s other retexture, Vanilla Argonians Redux.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28995

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43389