On 5/9/2020 at 12:06 PM, Xing SkyrimSE said:

Updated 05/10/2020 +32 wigs All Wigs Done!
Special thanks for help me develop the tools to increase the modding speed:
-Zilav
-Yu5h1 -AyaKaze
Thanks
-Drey help me deal some parts on wigs .nif so that I can Updated soon
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31405

enb2020_5_8_22_16_37.png.b29b94a8a7fa2c2c2c89dea9ca785e25.png

enb2020_5_9_11_40_27.png.0afa87f8baedd0d43179f0c5d2979bf6.png

enb2020_5_9_12_49_45.png.8ed75f8529098232b4b3660bf02d6b41.png

what are the outlines from in these screenshots? Is it s specific ENB?

EDIT: searched comments on the mod page and saw sweetFX mentioned if anyone else was wondering.

9 hours ago, kirmizz said:

I will start mess around myself, see where I can get.

Lol, kirmizz, did you not see the post directly above yours? Yinkle made it for you (I should say "for us" because I SO grabbed it for myself).

RTFM is always a good practice (RTFT in this case, but same idea).

13 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Here you go, a nice little project for this morning :) for best results build "EvenStar CBBE SMP" in bodyslide to your preset. If you use a UUNP body then you might see a little clipping.

Edit: Merge this with the main mod, it just replaces the original nif files so it doesn't add an extra item.

Arwen's Evenstar CBBE SMP.7z 2.38 MB · 12 downloads

Thank you, Yinkle. ?

Vyxenne

Do you know where or which setting to stop arousing her self one hand? Either then that it's working perfect. I was going upload her you know video. but some reason didn't save right lol. I'll look around Unless I need move the aroused bit in load order?

Hi,
first time posting, wasn't sure I should post my question here, or start a new topic. Hope I made the right choice.

I wanted to use an outfit in SkyrimSE. The outfit is supposedly for Skyrim LE with physics. So, when I load it into SkyrimSE, things look like this:
https://imgur.com/a/5sDYvqw
You'll notice a portion of the skirt stretches to infinity, and on the skin there is a lot of z-clipping/z-fighting between the skin texture and (what I presume to be) body collision.

I was going to follow this tutorial on converting LE outfits (with Physics) to SE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBTSc9YOdE
But around 5 minutes in, he says to change the string name from HDT Havok Path to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object...and that's what got me curious.
The clothing I am trying to convert already has that string name.
This conversion really seems a bit out of my scope to do...I've never done this kind of thing before, and so I am hopeful that maybe this means that maybe the conversion might be a little bit easier if it is already set up for SMP. Is it just an SMP profile for LE and all I need to do is swap a few lines in an XML to make it work in SE?

I've attached the original nif for the outfit to this post, but here is the link to the Korean blog I downloaded the whole mod from:
https://kp4068.tistory.com/3456?category=596393

Your help is appreciated :)

cloth.nif

23 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Here you go, a nice little project for this morning :) for best results build "EvenStar CBBE SMP" in bodyslide to your preset. If you use a UUNP body then you might see a little clipping.

Edit: Merge this with the main mod, it just replaces the original nif files so it doesn't add an extra item.

Arwen's Evenstar CBBE SMP.7z 2.38 MB · 18 downloads

You're the best! Thank you very much!

38 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Run nif optimizer on all the nif files. If the xml file is set up right then it "should" just work if you have HDT SMP installed.

I did that. It fixed the z-clipping, but the skirt still stretched to infinity.

But, I think I'm just going to have to pass on this outfit...I noticed a lot of problems with it, and I am just not sure I want to devote that much work to trying to get it to work with SSE. It's still connected to some old high heels frame, both high heel sounds and...uh...physics? Those need to be converted, the HDT physics needs to be fixed, and it doesn't have bodyslide.
Dang...I really liked that outfit, but I just don't want to put in that kind of work to get it fixed.

Thank you for offering your help though, Yinkle.

2 hours ago, YuzuPrime said:

But, I think I'm just going to have to pass on this outfit...I noticed a lot of problems with it, and I am just not sure I want to devote that much work to trying to get it to work with SSE. It's still connected to some old high heels frame, both high heel sounds and...uh...physics? Those need to be converted, the HDT physics needs to be fixed, and it doesn't have bodyslide.
Dang...I really liked that outfit, but I just don't want to put in that kind of work to get it fixed.

Not having seen the xml file I can't say what is causing the infinity thing (normally related to bone declarations or lack of) and converting it to bodyslide would likely be far from trivial given the number of shapes that have smp bones.

4 hours ago, YuzuPrime said:

the first shape in the nif has 108 bones(skirt), that's what is causing the stretching....

48 minutes ago, jesseg said:

the first shape in the nif has 108 bones(skirt), that's what is causing the stretching....

Right enough, it's 80 bones per shape limit and not a limit per partition in SSE.

It's an odd one for sure looking at the angle of the arms and the collision shapes being invisble in nifskope until you convert it to SE

5 hours ago, YuzuPrime said:

I stumbled upon this SE version and the workupload file works fine, it also has bodyslide. No idea why they bothered with hdt heels as the shoes are flat. You can easily remove the dependency in tesedit as well as edit the naming to your prefered language. To be honest, for an outfit with physics as extensive as this, the textures are pretty lacklustre if you ask me.

7 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I stumbled upon this SE version and the workupload file works fine, it also has bodyslide. No idea why they bothered with hdt heels as the shoes are flat. You can easily remove the dependency in tesedit as well as edit the naming to your prefered language. To be honest, for an outfit with physics as extensive as this, the textures are pretty lacklustre if you ask me.

I have no idea how you found this, but holy shit thank you so much! I had google searched, duckduckgo searched for conversions. Found other posts on LL asking for this outfit to be converted, but I never saw a completed conversion. Thank you!

45 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

LOL I googled "shanamiesheng" (from the xml file path) and this was the 1st hit!

I guess I'm a little bit retarded...I swear I searched just the same thing, but that video didn't come up.

But, speaking of being retarded...since I had given up on this outfit prior to you finding the conversion, I decided to shift my whole mod list towards CBBE since there seems to be better support for it. :sweat_smile: So...how hard would it be to convert this outfit to CBBE? If it's not too difficult, are there any tutorials you can link me?...if it is too difficult, then I might just change my mod list back to UNP, hahaha.

13 hours ago, rb888 said:

Vyxenne

Do you know where or which setting to stop arousing her self one hand? Either then that it's working perfect. I was going upload her you know video. but some reason didn't save right lol. I'll look around Unless I need move the aroused bit in load order?

As you seem to have discovered for yourself, it's an option in the SexLab Aroused MCM- there's also an option to enable/disable males grabbing their junk when aroused.

1 hour ago, YuzuPrime said:

I guess I'm a little bit retarded...I swear I searched just the same thing, but that video didn't come up.

But, speaking of being retarded...since I had given up on this outfit prior to you finding the conversion, I decided to shift my whole mod list towards CBBE since there seems to be better support for it. :sweat_smile: So...how hard would it be to convert this outfit to CBBE? If it's not too difficult, are there any tutorials you can link me?...if it is too difficult, then I might just change my mod list back to UNP, hahaha.

There's no need to convert this mod to CBBE as the outfit covers the body textures where it matters. Only issue might be the sliders not working with SE in-game morphs

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

As you seem to have discovered for yourself, it's an option in the SexLab Aroused MCM- there's also an option to enable/disable males grabbing their junk when aroused.

Ya that was annoyed part of it thanks for info.

7 hours ago, YuzuPrime said:

UNP better just save the body in UNP custom don't touch the sliders in the game!

5 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Soon I walked about college after learning block magic when everyone out game crash? Mmm still stump

no offence but this isn't your personal game troubleshooting thread, you are spamming the fuck out of this post with stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. Please stop