1 hour ago, akuma35 said:

I recently reinstalled CBBE 3BBB and this started happening. Whenever the Penis collides with the vagina, its stretching and getting "attached" to the penis? 

I've never had this glitch before and it bothers me greatly as the vagina sometimes stretches as far as it clips through my Characters stomach lol

Any Idea how to fix this? I deleted all my skinnedmeshconfigs and reinstalled the skinnedmeshconfig files from the 3BBB Archive.

Also I used this fix to reduce FPS impact on my game: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25001

I'd be grateful to anyone who can help :)

Hide contents

ScreenShot1562.png.1c2148c8d2b15f4ac45829e35b51cda7.pngScreenShot1563.png.f2f40ae3fff15ddf117ed2795439d104.png

what happens if u disable the patch?

15 hours ago, Illana said:

what happens if u disable the patch?

Bad Things happen like when going through loadzones after a period of playtime, the FPS go all of a sudden down to like 2-10 FPS.. from 60+ or FPS drops when using KS HDT Wigs.

7 hours ago, akuma35 said:

Bad Things happen like when going through loadzones after a period of playtime, the FPS go all of a sudden down to like 2-10 FPS.. from 60+ or FPS drops when using KS HDT Wigs.

Have you tried entering the console command

pcb 

(Purge Cell Buffers) when you get that sudden fps drop on changing cells? Works every time for me.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you tried entering the console command

pcb 

(Purge Cell Buffers) when you get that sudden fps drop on changing cells? Works every time for me.

So far so good I think was true Storms cause CT crash? mmmm Anyway thanks for you big help my Friend ;) I will record her First sex season later down the road. Brr it's cold there lmao they don't have coats during the winter? Is there mod for NPC haha?

ScreenShot40.png

37 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Your hairdo can't find its texture- that blurple-violet shade means "missing texture."

So its not way it should be then? that what cause the game to crash? mmmm I used the updated ks hairdo Should I go ahead reinstalled then or just delete the whole folder and do one more time since we know what cause the game to crash? Good thing I got fast DDR 4 system with 32 gigs ram at 2732mhz now huh?

5 minutes ago, rb888 said:
44 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Your hairdo can't find its texture- that blurple-violet shade means "missing texture."

[Is] that what cause the game to crash? mmmm I used the updated ks hairdo Should I go ahead reinstalled then

A missing texture will not crash the game, so no, that's not causing your game to crash. I would definitely re-install whichever KS Hair mod the hair in your screenie belongs to. It won't solve crashing but it should solve the missing texture.

Hi, maybe someone of you can help me. 

I am using the CBBE 3BBB https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174 body.

My problem is, that the boobs are spazzing out whenever an animation changes its stages or I change the animation when using the smp mode.

Could it have something to do with the short fps drop when changing animations? And does someone know how to maybe fix this.

Thank you very much in advance^^

7 minutes ago, NuclearSatan said:

And does someone know how to maybe fix this.

Remove 3BBB and use a normal physics body?

3BBB/3BA "should" in theory work fine but depending on the other mods in your load order and if your machine can handle it.

1 hour ago, NuclearSatan said:

Sadly also does not work...

Sorry to hear. I'm currently using this setup with no issues (because I can't get my UUNP to work). My PC is more like a boat anchor than a computer.

Other than interference from other HDT SMP items or trying a different preset you may want to defer to @Yinkle and the knowledgeable

people hear.

I recently stumbled over this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7855?tab=description wonderful conversion and I'm wondering if anybody has made an HDT version of Arwen's Evenstar Necklace. If not, maybe somebody would like to help me to get this done. I'm quite lacking the necessary skills so far and reverse engineering some other smp necklace would take some time... Any help would be very appreciated.

4 minutes ago, kirmizz said:

I recently stumbled over this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7855?tab=description wonderful conversion and I'm wondering if anybody has made an HDT version of Arwen's Evenstar Necklace. If not, maybe somebody would like to help me to get this done. I'm quite lacking the necessary skills so far and reverse engineering some other smp necklace taking to much time because I have 3 little kids hanging on my coattail and enjoying themselves. Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm glad you're enjoying my SSE port of FavoredSoul's exquisite jewelry! Sadly, as far as I know, there is no cloth-physics conversion of Arwen's Evenstar.

10 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm glad you're enjoying my SSE port of FavoredSoul's exquisite jewelry! Sadly, as far as I know, there is no cloth-physics conversion of Arwen's Evenstar.

You are quite a skilled and very dedicated member of the community, maybe you could help me to convert some missing jewels into a HDT version. There seem to be several ways to do this.

1 hour ago, kirmizz said:

You are quite a skilled and very dedicated member of the community, maybe you could help me to convert some missing jewels into a HDT version. There seem to be several ways to do this.

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I do not have the skills to do that. I know someone who does have those skills, but I'm not going to call him out- he follows this thread and will jump in if he wants to.

9 hours ago, kirmizz said:

I'm wondering if anybody has made an HDT version of Arwen's Evenstar Necklace.

Here you go, a nice little project for this morning :) for best results build "EvenStar CBBE SMP" in bodyslide to your preset. If you use a UUNP body then you might see a little clipping.

Edit: Merge this with the main mod, it just replaces the original nif files so it doesn't add an extra item.

Arwen's Evenstar CBBE SMP.7z

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I do not have the skills to do that. I know someone who does have those skills, but I'm not going to call him out- he follows this thread and will jump in if he wants to.

I will start mess around myself, see where I can get.