On 4/14/2020 at 8:14 PM, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Whenever I put on one of the outfits, My character's breasts are suddenly crushed to about UNP size, despite being much bigger. the outfit stays the proper size, but my character's breasts are crushed into a much smaller size.

This can sometimes happen if the "reference" shape refered to in the outfit's sliderset .osp file doesn't exist. A way to check if this is the case is to open up bodyslide, select one of the problem outfits and apply a preset, then check if the body is morphing with the outfit in the preview window. If it isn't then you are likely missing files.

6 hours ago, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

they left a body inside the shirt's mesh in the shape that i keep getting in game,

Virtually all Biped Slot 32 ("Body") apparel items contain their own reference body in the mesh. Your issue appears to be that you have not built that item to your (larger-breasted) preset in BodySlide, so whenever you put on those outfits, the body you see is still built to whatever (smaller-breasted) preset the mod author originally included as the Reference (body) Shape in the outfit mesh (nif).

If you have tried to batch-build the outfit to your (larger-breasted) preset but it "doesn't work," then the body types are different (example: the shirt's Reference Body is CBBE but your preset body is 3BBB) so the breast-bone morphs in your (larger-breasted) preset cannot be applied to the (smaller-breasted) Reference Body in the shirt NIF because that body does not have the requisite 3BBB bones. If this is the case, just use Outfit Studio to replace the Reference Body in the outfit nif with your 3BBB body, follow the BS/OS guides to conform the body to the outfit for a Conversion Reference, then conform the outfit to the body and copy the breast bone weights to the outfit, THEN batch build it in BodySlide.

In case you need it (I don't know what you know) here is my guide to outfit conversion in Outfit Studio. It is UUNP-centric because that's the body I use and because the CBBE/BodySlide team does not support the UUNP body in SSE, but the steps should be the same for CBBE/3BBB.

Vyxenne's Armor Conversion Guide.txt

1 hour ago, Yoxgg04 said:

oh im sorry i was talking about the hdt jelwery is gone from Nexus now.

www.mediafire.com/file/azmdajqabyc9w3a/GFB_Jewelry.7z/file

I'm needing a little help here. Recently I made a post regarding a struggle to get physics working - which I resolved in the end, but I was beginning to get ctd's without any explanation I could find in files.

(I did read somewhere that you should not allow physics to influence everyone as it will eventually lead to CTD's but what is the point in only having your own character bouncing around?)

So, here is the new problem. I've done a complete reinstall of game and have got black faces on several people, mostly connected with Immersive Wenches, yet Hulda is supposed to be modded by Bijin also has black face. The commomality then becomes Tiwa's Minidress collection but there are no conflicts I can find. Immersive Wenches has no conflicts to resolve.

The other item is I don't like any of the skins that come with BHUNP so I use Mature textures as my preferred choice.

Is this correct?

Installed.jpg.7de102704035f1db0a0d7acdc6b46c39.jpg

And are these right? @Kokan

LoadOrders.jpg.86e7cf3fadf4de2c1317c4bbdea79f18.jpg

I'm missing something through ignorance is my guess?

44 minutes ago, RebelX said:

I'm needing a little help here. Recently I made a post regarding a struggle to get physics working - which I resolved in the end, but I was beginning to get ctd's without any explanation I could find in files.

(I did read somewhere that you should not allow physics to influence everyone as it will eventually lead to CTD's but what is the point in only having your own character bouncing around?)

So, here is the new problem. I've done a complete reinstall of game and have got black faces on several people, mostly connected with Immersive Wenches, yet Hulda is supposed to be modded by Bijin also has black face. The commomality then becomes Tiwa's Minidress collection but there are no conflicts I can find. Immersive Wenches has no conflicts to resolve.

The other item is I don't like any of the skins that come with BHUNP so I use Mature textures as my preferred choice.

Is this correct?

Installed.jpg.7de102704035f1db0a0d7acdc6b46c39.jpg

And are these right? @Kokan

LoadOrders.jpg.86e7cf3fadf4de2c1317c4bbdea79f18.jpg

I'm missing something through ignorance is my guess?

1. BHUNP

2. CBPC

3. HDT-SMP

4. Realistic SMP

5. XPMSSE

14 minutes ago, RebelX said:

Thank you Kokan. Do I need any other female replacer before BHUNP

Anyone with an insight into the black face issue?  In the past leaving a skin install till last never produced this sort of thing.

no, they don't mind, just that they don't have their own physique

4 hours ago, RebelX said:

Anyone with an insight into the black face issue?  In the past leaving a skin install till last never produced this sort of thing.

Make sure no other hair / face mods that modify npcs are overwriting bijin and the wenches mods. Bodies are usually ok. Black face is a facegen issue. If you aren't able to fix it by adjusting your load order, try exporting the facegen again from the ck.

This article is specific to VHR, but has the best instructions I've seen yet on how to figure out what is conflicting to give you black face and how to export the facegen. Don't worry about the requirements if you are not using VHR - what's important here is the process. The only addition I'd make to it is sometimes you need to load your entire load order in sse edit to see which mod is 'winning' when an npc's looks are modified. A couple of times it was not the one I was expecting. The winning mod is the one you need to load into the ck and export the facegen on for the problem npcs.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1647

Examples in sse edit:

Spoiler

This  is Hulda - if you have something after bijin here, that's probably why she has a black face:
image.thumb.png.a1e1d175334baaaddfabe85c8b57c22f.png

As an example of a conflict, the black face I had trouble tracking down was Sybille, I was expecting Better Vampire NPCs to be the problem, but it was actually Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul. So this is what the conflict looked like for me:

image.thumb.png.90173fe1671dee2b05334652aac6cc0a.png

And the conflict was on the head parts and head textures - this is what you're looking for. If the conflict is on behavior, skills, factions, stuff like that, it doesn't matter. Just if the appearance was modified.

image.thumb.png.dcfb673c85a9a2b2c3e8e8b97fdc3293.png

So far so good all mods I like are loaded and working but the Cats tails is rag doll some how?  When she moves? I figure that part out again. I might have do another fresh clean mods again. :P Don't worry I'm fast on that part. It could be UNRP since I used BUNHP lol. That my bet right there. Good thing didn't installed the horse mod just yet.

6 hours ago, rb888 said:

There is nothing but textures in the file you posted. With a couple of rare exceptions (dimensions not divisible by 4, uncompressed cubemaps) SLE textures generally do not require any conversion to work in SSE- they'll work just fine as-is.

In Oldrim, many body meshes fit both CBBE and UUNP bodies. But the new CBBE for SSE is not interchangeable with Oldrim CBBE- the shapes are different and the bones are different. So I don't think new-CBBE body textures can be converted to work (fit well with no seams) on UUNP meshes (which are converted Oldrim meshes) - they have to be made to fit.

If you can find UUNP or UNP or UNPB Bad Horse Dog Race :classic_tongue: textures for Oldrim they will probably work fine in SSE as I mentioned above. If not, you would probably be better off just using another UUNP mod to do whatever the "BD Horse Race" mod does.