Looking for someone who can help me in regards to SMP body physics xml adjustment. I need to know what parameter to adjust to reduce breast sag, gravity or droop. I honestly don't know what I'm looking for to change as I don't know anything about these physics xml. It would save me days if not weeks of constantly editing values already there to notice a difference to have any jack idea if I got the right ones!

I want to change this current xml I have so that boobs look firmer but still keep all the jiggle hopefully. At the moment they look too bottom heavy.

Help please?

CBBE.xml

21 minutes ago, Eu4orick said:

Looking for someone who can help me in regards to SMP body physics xml adjustment. I need to know what parameter to adjust to reduce breast sag, gravity or droop. I want to change this current xml I have so that boobs look firmer but still keep all the jiggle. At the moment they look too bottom heavy.

Help please?

CBBE.xml 24.33 kB · 1 download

Drop the mass of NPC L/R Breast bones, increase inertia to 100-1000X mass of the bone, and maybe increase damping values. With a newer SMP-PE patch you may use a Gravity factor value to further control how much gravity affects the boobs.

hmmm... I think my SOS collisions aren't working right... It makes the vag open but not the anus... plus, is the sos supposed to just clip through and trigger the vag to open? I was hoping for actual collision, where once the sos penetrates, it moves with the vag during animation (if aligned correctly initially).  If any experienced user knows what most likely is the issue, I'd appreciate your help (my noob guess is there is something wrong with my smp installed through MO2). Also, thanks guys for the guide.

2 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

recently download latest hdtsmp from 9dAMAO.NET. ITS UPDATED TO SUPPORT LATEST SKSE UPDATE.

its has avx-265 optimization, it should improve performance.

Is this actually the case though? From what I've been hearing there isn't much of a noticeable performance increase.

2.PNG.cc107acbb3ab4bafd736e6d9d941ae38.PNGwewewewe.PNG.51b2a0258d0c7825d2c8922ce142c8d5.PNG

SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!

To do:

1- Normalize surface to preserve fidelity with UUNP special

2- Final configs in Nifscope

3- Reconfigure XMLs

4- Test and release first Alpha

Ideas (future):

1- Make mouth available to oral sex with schlong

2- Interior collisions

I told you guys: I'm slow, but I can make it!

Regards.

23 minutes ago, Sakatraka said:

2.PNG.cc107acbb3ab4bafd736e6d9d941ae38.PNGwewewewe.PNG.51b2a0258d0c7825d2c8922ce142c8d5.PNG

SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!

To do:

3- Reconfigure XMLs

Ideas (future):

2- Interior collisions

Regards.

Some mad skills there. Will this be a mod for SE UUNP -smp?

19 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Some mad skills there. Will this be a mod for SE UUNP -smp?

It will be a faithful copy of the UUNP special body, with the difference will have a more detailed vagina with internal and external lips and a functional anus, except for that detail, the behavior will be exactly the same as UUNP special which will make it viable for both SMP and CBPC, (And all presets for UUNP) Maybe CBPC need more configs for the genital-anus part, but I'm going asure to @Shizof receives a copy before launching it so that he can experience it with him and that CBPC has the same chances as SMP of completely handling the body. I know , my english It's horrible, my apologies about that. Regards.

5 hours ago, Martimius said:

Is this actually the case though? From what I've been hearing there isn't much of a noticeable performance increase.

I guess the main point here is that development hasn't stopped! HDT isn't just making SKSE updates :)

4 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!

To do:

3- Reconfigure XMLs

Ideas (future):

2- Interior collisions

Regards.

You mean just use laosiji's already existing SMP paywall body with SE nif formatting?

21 hours ago, 27X said:

You mean just use laosiji's already existing SMP paywall body with SE nif formatting?

I mean use part of Laosij"s body (genitalia+anus)  with SE nif formating AND with no have problems with Lover Labs I post the entire body modified in Mod Piracy in reddit if necesary or send privately to all who call for it , hate me, insulting me, tear the clothes, threaten me whatever they want, but nothing will stop the appearance of this body.   And why I do that? , He has not done anything from scratch in some way or another is using what others have done and for free. So I'm a thief who steals from another thief.

dwdwd.png.5fc8a43a3640d8e4310bb8c4a843a35e.png

so that there is no doubt about what I speak here there is a comparison between "the original work of laosiji " (yellow) and 7B original, (light blue) and I consider myself quite good, because I only copied her vagina and anus, nor stole her whole body, the wings, or his suits or anything of the amount of things he has done so far, (nor will I do it), so I will not even harm his economy. Someone had to be the "bad guy" here where for years they have stolen all kinds of jobs and all I have seen is lukewarm complaints in a corner, well I am the one who does more and speaks less. I do this one because I like to make things very clear.

***EDIT***

I think you will wonder why make a "new body" (in reality nothing done from scratch) if there is already one made with the characteristics that already exist: The "original" body is surrounded by a kind of encryption, modifications and maze of configurations to avoid its portability, which makes universality impossible, although it can be transformed to others, it has to happen on a sort of watchmaking made to stop it as far as possible from the standardization of the UUNP method, which I am doing here is to extract the interesting part of this body and which Frankestein cut that part and insert it into the nun of UUNP Special so that it is portable and universal to all the preset we know and will know.

Regards

23 hours ago, Hippeus said:

If I use HDT High Heels I don't need RaceMenu High Heels or the lazy tools version correct?

Yes, that's correct. "Racemenu High Heels" is really NiOverride High Heels and is included with Racemenu64, or, more correctly, SKEE. Ousnius's "helper mod" named Racemenu High Heels corrects sitting and swimming offsets caused by a quirk of the NiO High Heels transform and is/was not necessary at all to get the NiO High Heels effect.

I'm not aware of anything LazyHeels does other than a non-persistent imitation of what HDTHH does- provide a High Heels offset, but I've never used it so there may be something there I don't know about.

I personally prefer HDTHH because

• it requires no mesh edits like NiO does
  • the HDTHH "spell" is applicable in the plugin via SSEEdit, which, unlike mesh editing with NifSkope, allows simple copy-pasting to facilitate multiple-item editing
  • the offset height is adjustable in-game rather than hard-coded into the mesh in a NiFloatExtraData
  • new heels can be added in-game (this is a huge advantage!) so an outfit mod with only 1 pair of HH boots, or a leet loot drop, doesn't need any mesh or plugin edits at all
  • the effect is persistent once applied, unlike LazyHeels which (last time I read the Description of it) must be reapplied every game session

That said, NiO HH is technically superior, especially since Ousnius's mod has fixed the sitting and swimming fake-offset issues, and (potentially) less costly in terms of computer resources (translation: HDTHH may contribute slightly to fps drop on low-end machines).

13 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

recently download latest hdtsmp from 9dAMAO.NET. ITS UPDATED TO SUPPORT LATEST SKSE UPDATE.

its has avx-265 optimization, it should improve performance.

This is really great news! Not that you d/l it (lol), but rather that "Sister Hydrogen" is still refining/optimizing it!

4 hours ago, AshesOfVictory said:

Can someone help me download the files for HDT SMP. I've tried navigating 9damao, but even with the screen translated I am hopelessly lost.

This^

I'm looking for the latest one that works with SkyrimSE 1.5.23 SKSE2.0.6

6 hours ago, AshesOfVictory said:

Can someone help me download the files for HDT SMP. I've tried navigating 9damao, but even with the screen translated I am hopelessly lost.

Go here. Click on SMP mania and other useful stuff ( DLL SMP files  and many more... )  in the sig bar.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:20 PM, Jay1646 said:

I'm looking for the latest [HDT-SMP dll's] that works with SkyrimSE 1.5.23 SKSE2.0.6

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

12 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

lol thanks..

I just copied and pasted the HDT text from 9damao so it looks like im yelling and highlighting it. 

Wasn't my intention

My ears are still ringinginginginggggg... make it stahp, Mommyyyyyyyy....  :classic_wacko::classic_confused::classic_tongue::classic_wub:?

3 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

Can I ask a dumb question??

Where am I supposed to install HDT?? Doesn't have a directory... I did put it in my SKSE folder but MO2 says it's not recognizined.

Data\SKSE\Plugins

Quoting hydro: Please do not use MO to install