2 hours ago, sheloveme said:

Well i know why the thing never worked for me correctly i had choose the wrong body in bodyslide know everything works like charm. At Cosio you have to choose CosioHD then any preset and it works like charm. And if you want to use

Gromillias SMP for TBD dont choose  with Physics go for the TBD - Body - Nude.

For all who have problems to get it work.... try this that was my only dumb problem...

And for all who use the CosioHD with SMP from Gromillia  for the armor you can get Remodeled Armor

Cool, thanks for that. My only issue with using those bodys was that I already have soooo many customized armor using UUNP and really don't want to have to go back and redo them since those bodies use different textures. That and I haven't found a preset that gives them a similar shape as 7BO. If I could at least find that I might try it cause I do like the movement on those bodies more.

6 hours ago, Gromilla said:
  • and how will it be "Well, persuade me ..:innocent:." in normal English ?

Of course I will give everything (first @Vyxenne) and she will decide what to do with it ... 

Hi Gromilla,

Is there a reason your GR`UUNP Special SMP Pack is set to output to meshes\armor\UUNPSpSMP\femaleXXX_#.nif? Wouldn't setting it to output to meshes\actors\character\character assets\femaleXXX_#.nif make it so it's able to be selected as a body when generating bodysliders? Or is there actually more work that has to be done to work with Bodyslide in this way... In which I understand there's more work to be done on that front.

19 hours ago, cminnow said:

So with the "other" Yundao hair 5.5, does that mean the work is complete? I know there's like 8.0 Yundao hair but I was just wondering if the work in the odt is done now that someone released 5.5.

I have no idea. The person who published that has never contacted me. I sent a PM to @realclone asking him if anyone had contacted him about it and I haven't gotten a reply yet.

18 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

All but 2 or 3 of the wigs in this video are in the current authorized version (4.9) and in addition there is a version of Firekeeper without the mask in the latest 4.9 release.

Version 5.5 has a total of 54 hair including that without a mask.

4.9 version has 23 only.

19 minutes ago, Shoneleven said:

i mean someone should work on apachi or ks hairs too

KS hairs is already done (46 hair) each in six different colors (Black, Blonde, Brunette, Chestnut, Red, White)

+ you can choose a shade of color in racemenu.

4 hours ago, Kokan said:

Version 5.5 has a total of 54 hair including that without a mask.

4.9 version has 23 only.

YunDao-SE version 4.9.1 released 3 weeks ago has 120 different wigs. I get that you're a fan of the apparently-pirated version, that's fine. But there's no need to make misleading statements about other mods.

38 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

YunDao-SE version 4.9.1 released 3 weeks ago has 120 different wigs. I get that you're a fan of the apparently-pirated version, that's fine. But there's no need to make misleading statements about other mods.

Fan? I found it on nexus, when searching I got these two versions, more recent date and version, larger file....that you would take down without knowing the author?

5ns0c1g0ah95ztwzg.jpg

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I had a perfect, simple Lara Croft physics pony tail (choice of two lengths) in Skyrim LE but I can't remember the name of it, nor can I find it on the SSE Nexus. :classic_unsure:

I believe the OldRim pony tail was called Skyrim Hair Physics Project and it worked great, looked terrific.  I haven't seen it in SSE yet, and have no idea how to convert it.  Sure wish it was/could be done, though.

Im currently working with xing on dints, there are already hair 16 and 17 in this thread

Expect a full pack for sse usage soon. Got authors permission for mod edits too.