Sorry, Hydro's plea falls on deaf ears from me.  I've been using HDT for years with MO and it works fine.  I would, from my personal experience, advise anyone to insist on using Mod Organizer.  Adding a SKSE\Plugins folder structure is easy, easy, easy. 

I urge that advice be ignored.

Can't comment on other mod managers.

OK I've looked through this thread and several others and only seen theories but surely someone out there knows since I've seen proof in pictures. How do I make this monstrosity

Spoiler

Capture1.thumb.PNG.f09fbaf8592b1bbd48af33b83224785d.PNG

Look like this at zeroed sliders?

Spoiler

Capture2.thumb.PNG.1a5d31aab859134eb60baf49950bd2d8.PNG

Like its supposed to I assume, otherwise none of my presets will look right

42 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

OK I've looked through this thread and several others and only seen theories but surely someone out there knows since I've seen proof in pictures. How do I make this monstrosity

Reveal hidden contents

Capture1.thumb.PNG.f09fbaf8592b1bbd48af33b83224785d.PNG

Look like this at zeroed sliders?

Reveal hidden contents

Capture2.thumb.PNG.1a5d31aab859134eb60baf49950bd2d8.PNG

Like its supposed to I assume, otherwise none of my presets will look right

If this is the body I'm thinking it is, you have found the biggest problem with thievery >> paywalling- the misshapen UNPB-ish flumglubble at the top is the "free body" so the thief can claim not all their stuff is paywalled, yet it is essentially useless because it doesn't start out at Square 0, it starts out at Square 6.2397÷Ls^M(502)xZ making it impossible to use (as you have found out) as a conversion reference shape for any outfits because the zero-based presets don't work with it.

I'm sure if you just pony up the cash, the person who is selling this modified version of Caliente and Ousnius's UUNP body would be glad to give you a usable Zeroed-Sliders variant.

fair enough, but I just followed the guide posted a few pages back, it mentioned nothing about a ligit place to get the material.

edit: or did i misunderstand something in the instructions, because when you export the meshes the UUNPVaginaNA files go to an armor folder, so are they supposed to be equipped or something through a plugin when your character is naked and then look right in game even though they are warped in the preview?

20 hours ago, esmm40 said:

fair enough, but I just followed the guide posted a few pages back, it mentioned nothing about a ligit place to get the material.

edit: or did i misunderstand something in the instructions, because when you export the meshes the UUNPVaginaNA files go to an armor folder, so are they supposed to be equipped or something through a plugin when your character is naked and then look right in game even though they are warped in the preview?

Not finding the "guide posted a few pages back" or the body either, so I can't help you.

On 8/9/2019 at 9:42 PM, Rynnes Master said:

Sorry, Hydro's plea falls on deaf ears from me.  I've been using HDT for years with MO and it works fine.  I would, from my personal experience, advise anyone to insist on using Mod Organizer.  Adding a SKSE\Plugins folder structure is easy, easy, easy. 

I urge that advice be ignored.

Can't comment on other mod managers.

Same here. I have 18 or so different SKSE dll mods and haven't had an issue with a single one that I can trace back to MO 2.

22 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Same here. I have 18 or so different SKSE dll mods and haven't had an issue with a single one that I can trace back to MO 2.

Of course skse plugins are installable with mo2 but did any of you Einsteins notice that the "shadercache" Folder created by hydros plugins is empty in overwrite? This is Because smp doesnt work with virtualisation and this is the reason why Hydro states to not use Mo for her plugins. This is a well known fact to everybody but you flat-earth-aluminum-foil-helmet-guys probably dont believe in what youve been told.

so go on and tell everybody how cool you are ignoring what mod authors tell you not even knowing what you do.

28 minutes ago, prZ said:

Of course skse plugins are installable with mo2 but did any of you Einsteins notice that the "shadercache" Folder created by hydros plugins is empty in overwrite? This is Because smp doesnt work with virtualisation and this is the reason why Hydro states to not use Mo for her plugins. This is a well known fact to everybody but you flat-earth-aluminum-foil-helmet-guys probably dont believe in what youve been told.

so go on and tell everybody how cool you are ignoring what mod authors tell you not even knowing what you do.

Wow. Mind blown. So should we be putting SMP directly in the game folder? I wonder what problems using MO2 causes....

47 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Wow. Mind blown. So should we be putting SMP directly in the game folder? I wonder what problems using MO2 causes....

I can only recommend using mod organizer. Don't use any other. You shall only put the dlls, the defaultbbps and the config.xml in the skyrim folder, the controller files can be in mo2 without problems.

7 hours ago, cminnow said:

smp doesnt work with virtualisation and this is the reason why Hydro states to not use Mo for her plugins.

Just thought you might like to know that a couple of ppl who actually know HydrogensaysHDT have posted in this very thread (months ago) that "Sister Hydrogen" is a man. Since using the correct gender pronoun is suddenly so crucial to the survival of the human race, or at least to a few members of it :classic_wacko:, I felt it was my duty ... my DUTY! to stage an intervention in this case. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue::classic_laugh::classic_smile::classic_wub:

46 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Just thought you might like to know that a couple of ppl who actually know HydrogensaysHDT have posted in this very thread (months ago) that "Sister Hydrogen" is a man. Since using the correct gender pronoun is suddenly so crucial to the survival of the human race, or at least to a few members of it :classic_wacko:, I felt it was my duty ... my DUTY! to stage an intervention in this case. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue::classic_laugh::classic_smile::classic_wub:

I will praise holy talos for he shall give mercy to such a fool like i am

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I'd still marry that man. 

30 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Just for quriosity,   files in shadrcashe  is important to work physics things? 

No its just there for fun.

On 8/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, Sakatraka said:

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

This is for UUNP only, I don't know anything about CBBE, (apologize about that), BUT I guess someone with enough knowledge about CBBE can take this as an example and take it to that body or others.

I write it in the order that must be done. (skin has included, meshes too),

First you need to intall:

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

This preload the files *.TXT that I attach below so that everything works well between the two engines without conflicts-CTD , if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the part  "_preload" in the name of the files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

6- Download- install "SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC- FINAL.rar " *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

7- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

8- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

9- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) HDT-SMP Preload Skse (2).rar or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

10-Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

11- You need make this modification too in CBPCmasterConfig I don't know why but sometimes bugs the smp animation of pelvis. With this modification this problem disappear.

ewwewewe.PNG.dd2258ce9eba56ac281ad54ad8b30cb9.PNG

12 -AAAAAAND you need this step too (Use your desired preset, the one who you see in the screenshot it's circumstantial)

wewww.PNG.402712a9a0e86071507418c866a7e579.PNG

wewewew.PNG.0f5d9989d8b0a44dfcc1e1aa0e2eac79.PNG

13- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why I do this: I like vagina HDT much more (check the screenshots) and +anus, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance it's incredible, I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Form here @Gromilla retake the original proyect, so enjoy my last and FINAL version of the smp vagina + anus + cbpc performance! Regards!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Screenshots of the vagina + anus working, it's a piece of art !!! ?

ScreenShot165.png.44d212add58f55806d25fee6843cc893.png

ScreenShot158.png.e99ca87a2f008f91acbe86f721bfc10b.pngScreenShot161.png.cb00a1c6bffbafbd400ae2cb6c386bd1.pngScreenShot162.png.e0cdce8727b6f9603a888a6ce3148589.pngScreenShot164.png.870e2d0441f398ebbb8fa5e74110c20b.png

ScreenShot140.png.5d939114b23a1257075c20d8255ceeee.png.a097a261e4150a99692914cf2885868e.png

ScreenShot134.png.994effba6f7a95474ddcc573c763c7ab.png.64794aba83f4f83739fd73e6d0819c8c.png

ScreenShot135.png.f5a0a2824a3bc3866ee53b9c13925a32.png.0973f85e0dac629311322a384c178404.png

enb2019_8_1_14_31_11.png.c44fbbf9a879beeb1ae86abdc1de0124.png

And what is with Labia-HDT?  Do i have still to install it?  I have tried your tutorial over and over either it miss something or i am just doing something wrong.

Labia-HDT.rar

Now i get the vagina with collosion to work. But the the butt collosion still dont work for me and i also dont  get this inner vagina texture and butt texture. Like in the screenshoots.

Edit: I love the way it should work. But wouldnt it be easier to make a all-in-one installer? I mean even with the tutorial a few wrong steps or something you dont have and it dont work. It´s really a great work but it try different tutorials for days now but 1 thing i never get to work the butt.

2 hours ago, sheloveme said:

Now i get the vagina with collosion to work. But the the butt collosion still dont work for me and i also dont  get this inner vagina texture and butt texture. Like in the screenshoots.

Edit: I love the way it should work. But wouldnt it be easier to make a all-in-one installer? I mean even with the tutorial a few wrong steps or something you dont have and it dont work. It´s really a great work but it try different tutorials for days now but 1 thing i never get to work the butt.

I've never been able to get the UUNPVaginaNA to appear in game with my desired Body Shape Preset. All I get is the distorted shape even if I follow the instructions to the letter. I'm not trying to do anything special with it, just make the nude body appear like it does int he pics above but no dice. So I'll stick with UUNPspSMP for now I guess. But I would love to have What Gromilla posted a few pages back but it appears that its Top Secret ?

Spoiler
On 7/31/2019 at 1:59 AM, Gromilla said:

Hello to all.
I haven’t been around for a long time, work, work and a lot of work ... so I’ll relieve the situation a little
Who can guess what kind of body it is, a piece of cake as a gift
I played a little and, as usual, redid everything. Some people will say again that I cannot do anything myself and don’t know what I’m doing and  I’m using everything that’s ready, well, ok, and let me do it for myself and brag here :)
So, Now there is full support for physics (hips, belly, vagina, the some kind of anus, triple bones in the chest, original sliders for BS). Where to find I will not say, and do not ask, all just for myself. ;) 
Ears by the way with physics 

Reveal hidden contents

22 hours ago, prZ said:

No its just there for fun.

I can not suspect why you answer it for fun, but anyway I say thanks you offer good tutorial about smp. (I happend to find it to get more clear knowledge about SMP)

from your tutorial,, it seems important for performance.

”SMP requires a shader cache file to segregate the memory heap so allocation is exclusive”

Though I do not have clear konwledge about memory allocation things,, but I remember these setting is important for ENB .

When I just install plug in files in game data directory , but keep setting files for SMP in MO virutal data,

shadercache did not generate

. so I suspect I need to install all setting file (hair or body etc) in game data directory too. 

include  physics setting mod which overwrite default ones.  (eg CBBP smp config)

It is funny for me..   because, I have installed all plug in  and  many custom setting files, in  MO2 virtual data directory. and felt  it is good enough for me.

I could easy exchange setting file, with MO2. (So I had believed MO2 cause no problem for HDT smp and it is best way to install HDT-smp)

now I rethink. 

=======

btw for me,, smp and CBPC seems work,, without problem, though I need to tweak more,, but I hope to know about shadercashe,,

and usually most of case,, I just follow author recommend way,, so even though MO2 work,, I think,, it is better follow plug in author way.

though I still hope, if I can isntall smp files with MO2,, then can easy manage setting files,, but  not suggest it for another user,,

because I have seen empty shadercashe folda in overwrite everytime,,even though there is no ENB)

9 hours ago, esmm40 said:

I've never been able to get the UUNPVaginaNA to appear in game with my desired Body Shape Preset. All I get is the distorted shape even if I follow the instructions to the letter. I'm not trying to do anything special with it, just make the nude body appear like it does int he pics above but no dice. So I'll stick with UUNPspSMP for now I guess. But I would love to have What Gromilla posted a few pages back but it appears that its Top Secret ?

Reveal hidden contents

I too would be happy with converting to UNP if this was an all-in-one I wouldn't screw up.

Hell, If you can do an All-In-One, I'll even scrap my current build and start from scratch just to make sure it is all correct.

1 hour ago, coronerra said:

I too would be happy with converting to UNP if this was an all-in-one I wouldn't screw up.

Hell, If you can do an All-In-One, I'll even scrap my current build and start from scratch just to make sure it is all correct.

A all in one should be possible to do if someone would tell me the correct step to install everything. I would try for myself to do make a all in one installer. But for now i do by myself some experiments. Until some hero comes.

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I can not suspect why you answer it for fun, but anyway I say thanks you offer good tutorial about smp. (I happend to find it to get more clear knowledge about SMP)

”SMP requires a shader cache file to segregate the memory heap so allocation is exclusive”

Though I do not have clear konwledge about memory allocation things,, but I remember these setting is important for ENB .

When I just install plug in files in game data directory , but keep setting files for SMP in MO virutal data,

. so I suspect I need to install all setting file (hair or body etc) in game data directory too. 

include  physics setting mod which overwrite default ones.  (eg CBBP smp config)

It is funny for me..   because, I have installed all plug in  and  many custom setting files, in  MO2 virtual data directory. and felt  it is good enough for me.

I could easy exchange setting file, with MO2. (So I had believed MO2 cause no problem for HDT smp and it is best way to install HDT-smp)

now I rethink. 

What do you mean excatly. We cant use mo2 for the smp files?

I found the issues by me. And i think many have the same. Just look that the sos smp files go to the correct path i missed in the gdt skin meshed folder the malesclong.xml.

The other weird thing is if i make a body with vagina smp in bodyslide the files go to armor/vagin...smp  instead to female body folder....

Edit: But cant fix them... 

Edit 2: I surrender i am done with this shit. I wait like i told for a hero now either one with a detailed tutorial written or video. Or on someone who make a AIO.

20190813113616_1.jpg

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

now I rethink. 

That was meant to be ironic.

shader caches storing results of data calculated by your gpu to read them later if needed which improves performance (loadscreens, repeating shaders like fire etc.) I don't know for sure how bullet is implemented with smp but calculations are done by your gpu for a certain amount since its faster for such things, enb also uses shadercaches and most modern games do. Steam also has a option if I'm right. LE had a library to do so for smp and to make sure memory blocks used are not touched by anything else there was a hdtmempatch ran simultaneously. Enb wrote those blocks anyway since late 0.319 dlls creating things like weird dofs and misscolored pixels, memory leaks that caused crashes if your heap was filled.

things got better as win10 1803 fcu fixed the dx9 bug allowing you to use full memory available for applications using it.

This is not a thing in dx11 so the mempatch thingy is obsolete now but shader caches still remain (which is a good thing imo) and if I'm not fooled the hdt framework provides such functions.

you should take a look in your skyrim root folder and see if the shadercaches are created there, they won't be in your overwrite folder. Tbh I just started modding se and had no time to look into the ini files but I'm sure there is also a option to enable/disable shaded cache functions of smp.