12 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Is there a reason why the SMP mesh is not set as a body mesh in BodySlide in the pack provided?

Not doing this means that all generated clothing and equipment with sliders will not conform to the custom body nif's.

So you get a wonderful looking body with all clothing clipping into it when the sliders start morphing... because the body doesn't morph with it properly.

If you are referring to the collision proxy shapes, they may indeed clip through outfits but you will never detect it since they are invisible.

14 hours ago, esmm40 said:

I'm not seeing that preset UNP7B. Could you share the xml here? or do you remember which pack it came with?

Well, it's named "7BUNP" instead of "UNP7B" in case that little typo is keeping you from finding it. That said, 7BUNP is a standard UUNP preset.

• If you're not seeing it available in Bodyslide's Template/Preset dropdown as a Preset to build bodies to, you need to install the Oldrim UUNP presets into your SSE Bodyslide.
  • If your body does not have a 7BUNP slider when you load it into Outfit Studio, it's because you are not using a standard UUNP body, and whoever made the body you have did not provide a UNP7B slider.

Here is the top page (of 3) of my UUNP sliders. You will find 7BUNP around the middle:

1118168118_UUNPSliders_1.png.f7e0f7db4ff1a576c0044ceffeaf017d.png

If you don't have all of these sliders plus 2 more pages below these, you are not dealing with a UUNP body. Also, the lack of sliders will make it much more difficult to create your Conversion References to convert outfits to your body, because you will have to manually conform the body to each outfit, one body-part slider at a time, then do the same thing on the next outfit... Converting outfits to a different body type is tedious work even with all the presets available. I can only imagine how quickly it would get old without the body shape presets and sliders.

24 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

No I have all that. I thought they were referring to a preset in bodyslide. Not a slider in outfit studio. I will see what it looks like  there then.

I'm sorry I somehow failed to make it clear above- it IS a preset in Bodyslide, AND a slider of the UUNP body in Outfit Studio.

UUNP-Presets.png.1de7eb12a0f7cf250431f49df85f0644.png

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

If you are referring to the collision proxy shapes, they may indeed clip through outfits but you will never detect it since they are invisible.

I was referring to the fact that Devious Devices will no conform to the body in bodyslide, because you can't choose the UUNPVagina provided as a body to use for generating said sliders. The UUNPVagina nif provided is not set up as a body to be chosen as a base for all body sliders for all equipment. It acts as a separate nif you can generate and only that, overriding the default body. This means that all other built bodysliders have the shape of another body you have to choose when building bodysliders, like UUNP Special.

The result is Devious Devices are floating around legs or clipping heavily into the Belly/Breasts.

5 hours ago, Kokan said:

Is it so hard to get to this?

Yes, I admit that for SMP physics it is difficult to do for ALL animations and all bodies. If you know how to do this, I will order a monument for you (Cast iron, in full growth, we will install in the square in our city).

Here's the question about "all in one." each body has its own weights, each dress has its own body (with its own weights), for each weight (each bone) in the physics settings there should be its own parameters.
On a simple:
1. In the game (for all NPCs and the player), the general body is the physics settings 1.
2. Game clothes (NPC and player), armor has its own body (vanilla or replaсer) - settings 2.
3. NON-GAME CLOTHING - everything that is installed by mods -Settings 3.
4. Followers - (as God puts on the soul) - settings 4.

That is, for a simple game with mods and followers you need 4 physics settings by default.

Are you sure you know how all this will work together and at the same time?

All this is either customized to one format or how it goes :)  
Therefore, there WILL NOT be all in one package for everything. 

There are basic bodies, clothing, armor, etc. are modified for them. Use this.

If you want something else, do not expect simple solutions. Everything else is experiments (sometimes paid). 

I don’t teach or preach, I just warn. Want more? Spend a couple of hours and figure out what and how it works. It is not that difficult. 

24 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, I admit that for SMP physics it is difficult to do for ALL animations and all bodies. If you know how to do this, I will order a monument for you (Cast iron, in full growth, we will install in the square in our city).

Here's the question about "all in one." each body has its own weights, each dress has its own body (with its own weights), for each weight (each bone) in the physics settings there should be its own parameters.
On a simple:
1. In the game (for all NPCs and the player), the general body is the physics settings 1.
2. Game clothes (NPC and player), armor has its own body (vanilla or replaсer) - settings 2.
3. NON-GAME CLOTHING - everything that is installed by mods -Settings 3.
4. Followers - (as God puts on the soul) - settings 4.

That is, for a simple game with mods and followers you need 4 physics settings by default.

Are you sure you know how all this will work together and at the same time?

All this is either customized to one format or how it goes :)  
Therefore, there WILL NOT be all in one package for everything. 

There are basic bodies, clothing, armor, etc. are modified for them. Use this.

If you want something else, do not expect simple solutions. Everything else is experiments (sometimes paid). 

I don’t teach or preach, I just warn. Want more? Spend a couple of hours and figure out what and how it works. It is not that difficult. 

Because there are no standards, potential is wasted in many directions, there is no team just individuals.

P.S.  looks like i won't get that monument :)

5 minutes ago, Kokan said:

Because there are no standards, potential is wasted in many directions, there is no team just individuals.

P.S.  looks like i won't get that monument :)

unfortunately or not, standards already exist. At least in the SE version. This is probably correct, 2 base bodies and all textures and clothes for them. Everything else is for maniacs :) 

It is easier  :)

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

unfortunately or not, standards already exist. At least in the SE version. This is probably correct, 2 base bodies and all textures and clothes for them. Everything else is for maniacs :) 

It is easier  :)

I love your signature. My mind goes maniac can i ask  something about the GR`COSHD_SE_SMP5.2_v2_anus.7z . Do you use for that Cosio_Main_4.4_SSE or do you have a other version for SSE? ?

10 minutes ago, sheloveme said:

I love your signature. My mind goes maniac can i ask  something about the GR`COSHD_SE_SMP5.2_v2_anus.7z . Do you use for that Cosio_Main_4.4_SSE or do you have a other version for SSE? ?

I would use the COSHD body and change all my armors to CBBE just for the breast bones if I could get it to be the same shape as 7BO or a reasonable equivalent. Unfortunately the shape of the CBBE body just doesn't look very realistic to me, but if anyone has a preset to try I am willing.

24 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

I would use the COSHD body and change all my armors to CBBE just for the breast bones if I could get it to be the same shape as 7BO or a reasonable equivalent. Unfortunately the shape of the CBBE body just doesn't look very realistic to me, but if anyone has a preset to try I am willing.

Well i saw in Gromilla´s Mediafire also this GR`ReTouchedBD SE v2(anus+vag+3boobsbones+fullphysics) . I like touched by debellla alot is my favourite body but missed there vag/anus and this even have 3 boob bones what ever this do. This sound amazing will give it a try in the morning.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, sheloveme said:

For all who want CBBE SMP with vag butt/collision/belly  and a vagina texture. Something i found that is working for me.

1. instal X32 Skeleton

2. install Bodyslide

3. install the SMP FILES like hdt… hdt… hdt.. you know this 3 files u need for physics my lads

4.  CBBE and CBBE SMP

5.  Cosio_Main_4.4_SSE.zip

6.  COSHD LE SMP full SOS+anus.7z

7. go bodyslide  build Body and outfits

8. CBPC and sinful or immerse cfg

9.  SEE SKSE ENGINE FIXES

10. HDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7zHDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7z

11. SKSE PRELLOAD MO2.zip

12. then run loot and fnis

13. enjoy

Also nearly every  well known body texture should work on this so far i know.

I am a bit tired. Maybey i have miss some steps. Like the sexlabmods you Need or other sexmods.

I didnt created any of this files or edited them but i add them to the post so you dont have to search for them.

Wow. That's the old Clams of Skyrim. I loved that model in oldrim. Too bad the vagina texture is integrated with the base body. It makes it so you have to edit each and every texture you attempt to use. It's also does not align right with meshes such as the DX series. But this is due to all CBBE clothing being done based on the latest model, while this appears to be the last model before Special Edition.

Still though, I thank you. You made my day. 

Does anyone know which body Kokoro uses?

It looks like they have triple breast bone and everything else working, but the textures and bodyshape make me thing its UUNP still. Not UUNPVaginaNA though looking at that part, but the way it moves makes me think of COSHD. Anyone know?

8 hours ago, esmm40 said:

Does anyone know which body Kokoro uses?

It looks like they have triple breast bone and everything else working, but the textures and bodyshape make me thing its UUNP still. Not UUNPVaginaNA though looking at that part, but the way it moves makes me think of COSHD. Anyone know?

Looks like 7B (Bombshell). What makes you think there's 3 breast bones?

9 hours ago, R246 said:

Looks like 7B (Bombshell). What makes you think there's 3 breast bones?

I thought that the scene about 16seconds in looked like it had the right movement but I could be wrong. Still if it is UUNP and not a COSHD body, how did they get the gripping int he groin? Right now all I seem to get is open or closed as far as I can tell.

47 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

I thought that the scene about 16seconds in looked like it had the right movement but I could be wrong. Still if it is UUNP and not a COSHD body, how did they get the gripping int he groin? Right now all I seem to get is open or closed as far as I can tell.

I think good XML and weights makes good phyiscs, not more bones, although that's not to say more bones can't be a good thing. And Kokoro is using Oldrim, so has access to vastly superior AIO's compared to what's available to SE, like Naturalistic HDT. And Kokoro is well known in the community as a modder and screen archer, so might have access to the "private" mods a certain someone only shares to a few people. Or I could be talking crap. All scenarios are possible.