17 minutes ago, prZ said:

you should take a look in your skyrim root folder and see if the shadercaches are created there, they won't be in your overwrite folder. Tbh I just started modding se and had no time to look into the ini files but I'm sure there is also a option to enable/disable shaded cache functions of smp.

Thanks,, yes I could suspect ironic,, but after all I  recongnize I am fool about these things then follow  advices  from yours .

I hoped to ask you about shadercache..   I tried to set-up all plug in,, which offered by smp framework and smp physics dll, and setting files for smp. in skyrim real data directory, (of course keep folda structure),, then hide all plug in and mod about SMP ,, from MO2. then I can clear see these files are located in game data directory,

but I still can not generate shadercache..  (I still see could find MO2 generate shadercache directory in overwirte,, but not generate any file in shader cache,

and I sercharound skyrim directory too.. )

I use windows10 64 bit (upate all) pc with SKSE Engine fix , SKSE.. all plug in and skyrim SE are recent version.

and ofcourse I choosed correct verrsion of SMP from original url .(I can read chinese somehow,,and made ID already before,,)

then If it relate with skyrim game ini setting etc?     at current I do not set-up ENB,, (I clean un-install them),, 

I afraid If I need to adjust nvidia video driver  setting etc,.,  then hope to know correct setting  for SMP,,  this time,,

or I need to install ENB (skyrim SE data directory), even though I do not use ENB but for pefomance things with SMP

(like ENB boost for oldrim ?)  

I tried to follow your guide but it seems for oldrim,, then about thsee configuration of gpu etc may change?  

so if someone offer setting file detail which related with SMP (and shadercache),, very very apreciate !!!!  

============

I check my dirver setting of Nvidia , and I have set generate-shader chashe as "ON",,  so I need to check other configuratin files,, I think..

(or if it only work when I install ENB dlls ? I do not know,, need infomations, to get shadercache with smp run)

16 minutes ago, esmm40 said:

Wait so should I install Rudy ENB straight to Data to take advantage of shader cache? I install the base ENB files to the Skyrim folder like you are supposed to. Past that If it goes in the data folder I use MO2 to add it as a mod.

No NO I said wrong,, we need to install ENB skyrim se game directory (not data). as same as before.. I miss saing.

(we never install these in skyrim data,, and never use MO2 for isntall ENB plug in,, )

and you may better wait answer from anotehr user,, I just ask way to find best setting.. you should not follow me,,^^; 

then I just follow pz2 recommend way but still I could not generate any shader cash. it if funny,, I isntall ENB again (v 390 default) ,, and I can find shadercache setting..in eblocal.ini

(Though I can not still clear find what is best setting ,, enblocal.ini and nvidia driver..for shadercache.

ENB just said me,, if there is perfomance issue,, turn off shadercache in enblocal.ini, but on nividia driver...

I have used the setting,, then it not generate shadercash file as same as before, but keep generate empty shadercash folda (in overwrite) with MO2..

I could find some infomation about shadercache and MO2 developer,, (they seems ask ENB forum too,, how to manage them,,)

But it is beyond my knowledge,, I seems feel loss what should I do,, about SMP and ENB with MO2,,, 

and,, I think if I only need to install d3dcomplier_46e.dll ,,, 

it come with ENB, but I could not find it from smp hdt recent,, package,, is it recommend to get it install for smp work?

25 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

No NO I said wrong,, we need to install ENB skyrim se game directory (not data). as same as before.. I miss saing.

(we never install these in skyrim data,, and never use MO2 for isntall ENB plug in,, )

and you may better wait answer from anotehr user,, I just ask way to find best setting.. you should not follow me,,^^; 

then I just follow pz2 recommend way but still I could not generate any shader cash. it if funny,, I isntall ENB again (v 390 default) ,, and I can find shadercache setting..in eblocal.ini

(Though I can not still clear find what is best setting ,, enblocal.ini and nvidia driver..for shadercache.

ENB just said me,, if there is perfomance issue,, turn off shadercache in enblocal.ini, but on nividia driver...

I have used the setting,, then it not generate shadercash file as same as before, but keep generate empty shadercash folda (in overwrite) with MO2..

I could find some infomation about shadercache and MO2 developer,, (they seems ask ENB forum too,, how to manage them,,)

But it is beyond my knowledge,, I seems feel loss what should I do,, about SMP and ENB with MO2,,, 

and,, I think if I only need to install d3dcomplier_46e.dll ,,, 

it come with ENB, but I could not find it from smp hdt recent,, package,, is it recommend to get it install for smp work?

Enboost was a thing back the days skyrim was limited to 4gb (shared for everything), with its usage you could provide another 4gb for vram usage (due to crappy dx9 on win 10)  so you had free space for other stuff. This is not the case for dx11.

Mo only virtualizes the data folder so you can't install stuff to root except you work with linking which is not recommended.

mmmh,,,, I could find many detail document about oldrim and smp hdt,, (each file setting etc,,) but I can not adapt it for skyrim SE,,, 

they seems different about each smp version,,

So hope if someone  offer detail guide for setting things, of SMP ,, eg FPS etc. when you can,,, . as english (at least I can rely google translation ^^;)

I find,, recent versions ENB  not generate shadercache, in shadercache folda,, but in enbcache folda...and actually I can see xxx.enbc   generated in there.

so it seems not matter about empty sahdercache folda in overwrite,   which smp plug in might generate.  so yours can generate shadercache of smp correctly? 

Okay. I've been gone a year. Scrapped my old SE and I'm starting from scratch. Enb is nice but don't really care too much.

I reinstalled a fresh Skyrim SE last night. No mods at all. I really want to get this working right before anything else so I know there are no conflicts.

Can anyone tell me the exact location to download the files needed to get the UNP vagina/anus working?

Then the EXACT order?

The walkthrough on the previous page was missing the first 2 key components:

"1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs"

While an AIO "All in one" is preferable, if nothing else can someone post an easy link to these two files?

As I said earlier, I really would like to get this working before I do ANYTHING else.

Re the ShaderCache.

Prior to a terse and rather impolite message a dozen or so back, I had never heard of a requirement that HDT SMP be installed in the game's Data Folder instead of with MO2.  I've been playing Skyrim for years, and have thousands of hours in modding and playing (more modding than playing), read constantly and learn alot too.  But this requirement has NEVER been mentioned before (unless I've simply missed it or it was mentioned in Chinese, which I can't read).

I should add that HDT SMP, installed in MO2, has always worked as expected for me.  I keep current with the latest developer builds.  I've never seen a ShaderCache folder in Overwrite and reinstalled or created a new profile many, many times.

Always ready to learn, I checked by game's (SSE) Data folder for a ShaderCache folder.  There was one where I had not expected anything to be, but the folder was empty.  It was apparent that nothing had been written to it.

I moved my HDT SMP installation into the Game's DATA folder, disabled the HDT SMP install in MO2, and played the game.  I noticed absolutely nothing different except, perhaps, a slight improvement in game load times.  While in the game I checked the content of the ShaderCache folder in the DATA folder.  It was, as I expected, empty.  I closed the game and looked at the DATA folder, again it was empty.  I checked the recycle bin for deleted files from the DATA folder.  Nothing.  I reloaded MO2 and darned if I didn't find a ShaderCache folder in Overwrite.  Empty.

I have since disabled the HDT SMP folder in DATA, reactivated the HDTSMP installation in MO2, and in an abundance of caution created a ShaderCache mod with the empty ShaderCache folder that was in Overwrite. 

It was a lot of work for absolutely ZERO change in the game's performance (with the exception of a slight improvement in loading times).  HDT SMP works as it always has.

Take it for what you will.  I am certainly no Einstein (like at least one fellow here, or he thinks he is) and I have no apparent use for tin foil, and no use for adding files to my game's DATA folder when I use MO2.  After all, that is *precisely" what MO2's virtual file structure is for.

Always ready to learn, point to what I've missed in this experiment. 

FWIW.

Thanks all inputs  . I have asked others with some more test,, then current my conculusion is,,

1. as officially,, I may suggest to install game data directory as same as plug in author discirption. 

because plug in author may hope so,, (when user get problem,, and ask she (or her),, she may hope same setting, what she guide.

2 as private usage,, I install SMP plug ins and  setting files in MO2 virtual data directory.. (I return my accustomed way)

because I  could not find demerit. with my setting.  smp  shaderchace things seems only matter about oldrim.  about SE

I may change If I can find real problem. (eg some collison not work,, if I use MO2 data etc,,)   

anyway thaks all input I can get more knowledge,, , and sorry if some user feel annoying,, because of my basic questions. 

18 hours ago, full_inu said:

Welcome to Skyrim SE SMP thread, where everyone is chit-chatting, or shitposting, and in general just beating a dead horse.

It's disgusting to see that people ask the same questions over and over again again so obviously that they didn't research even one minute theirselves. I'm gonna leave this place soon since this is no place for modders anymore, it's more for mod consumers showing each other how dumb they are.

11 minutes ago, prZ said:

It's disgusting to see that people ask the same questions over and over again again so obviously that they didn't research even one minute theirselves. I'm gonna leave this place soon since this is no place for modders anymore, it's more for mod consumers showing each other how dumb they are.

It is disgusting to see people crying like a baby, and show no respect to others. If you cant leave your arrogant style behind, just ignore the "dumb" questions. It is more then 4000 post here, some answer cant be search, and yes, this is a forum, where peoples ask/give help.

If you dont like it, just ignore, or leave, but dont cry.

38 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

It is disgusting to see people crying like a baby, and show no respect to others. If you cant leave your arrogant style behind, just ignore the "dumb" questions. It is more then 4000 post here, some answer cant be search, and yes, this is a forum, where peoples ask/give help.

Lol, this thread is 171 sites of how can I make peewee collide with x y, it's 2019 and people ask how to install skse plugins or even better begging others to do the work. You know, it just looks like arrogance from below.

1 hour ago, prZ said:

Lol, this thread is 171 sites of how can I make peewee collide with x y, it's 2019 and people ask how to install skse plugins or even better begging others to do the work. You know, it just looks like arrogance from below.

Just ignore them. Many people here still kind and helpful, and many people here have real problems to solve. Believe me, not everyone is a pro modder, not everyone can do, what you can.

Good example is my case:

I have other profession, sport, work, wife, child. If im sitting down infront of my computer, i want to play and enjoy my short free time. Of course i have learned the basics, and convert easy mods, but i dont have the time to became pro, and i dont want it! If i had any problem, i asked of help, and there was always someone - most of the time @Vyxenne;) - who gived help.

So you can blame me too, because im not a pro modder, but you can not change anything, so it is useless, and unnecessery to be rude or unrespectful...

Peace from below.

29 minutes ago, elain1234 said:

"SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC- FINAL" Seems to have a base preset as UNP7B.

Using bodyslide sliders in  Outfit Studio it is posible to get back to "zeroshape".  Ctrl + V negative values and set baseshape and save. 

I'm not seeing that preset UNP7B. Could you share the xml here? or do you remember which pack it came with?

On 8/2/2019 at 6:25 PM, Sakatraka said:

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Is there a reason why the SMP mesh is not set as a body mesh in BodySlide in the pack provided?

Not doing this means that all generated clothing and equipment with sliders will not conform to the custom body nif's.

So you get a wonderful looking body with all clothing clipping into it when the sliders start morphing... because the body doesn't morph with it properly.

6 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Yeah geez guys, if your question has already been answered (it probably has, honestly) just search for it in this forum (there's a big magnifying glass search bar at the top of the page) or Google it. You basically have a database from either here or other sites of years of modder problems chronicled. While others may not have the exact same problem or the same setup as you, chances are they're pretty similar in the relevant ways.  

42 minutes ago, Martimius said:

Yeah geez guys, if your question has already been answered (it probably has, honestly) just search for it in this forum (there's a big magnifying glass search bar at the top of the page) or Google it. You basically have a database from either here or other sites of years of modder problems chronicled. While others may not have the exact same problem or the same setup as you, chances are they're pretty similar in the relevant ways.  

The problem was not the searching, the problem was the style. Many answer can be find in SSE Conversion Tracking, thanks to @tasairis, still some specicfic problems you can't find with search or google, so peoples have to ask. 

5 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Just ignore them. Many people here still kind and helpful, and many people here have real problems to solve. Believe me, not everyone is a pro modder, not everyone can do, what you can.

Good example is my case:

I have other profession, sport, work, wife, child. If im sitting down infront of my computer, i want to play and enjoy my short free time. Of course i have learned the basics, and convert easy mods, but i dont have the time to became pro, and i dont want it! If i had any problem, i asked of help, and there was always someone - most of the time @Vyxenne;) - who gived help.

So you can blame me too, because im not a pro modder, but you can not change anything, so it is useless, and unnecessery to be rude or unrespectful...

Peace from below.

Very well said, I am also in your camp.  I get lost most of the time doing simple things around modding sometimes and I am sure I have annoyed a pro-modder here and there.  I would offer a compromise though, if any pro-modder would like information on how to build a beautiful desk to put their computer on, or how to build a great office to put that in, or if you want to go big I can even show you how to build your own house from foundation to the very last shingle, I would be happy to trade information.  To me building a mod is so complicated and hard to understand, but I imagine it goes both ways.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, sheloveme said:

And what is with Labia-HDT?  Do i have still to install it?  I have tried your tutorial over and over either it miss something or i am just doing something wrong.

Labia-HDT.rar 1.53 kB · 13 downloads

Sorry for the late response , I was not in the country, labia-HDT is for the first guide, (and optional) if you read the last and final guide it you will see that the use of that file is not mentioned at any time. Regards

I am returning to work in the body UUNP-SL

6 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Is there a reason why the SMP mesh is not set as a body mesh in BodySlide in the pack provided?

Not doing this means that all generated clothing and equipment with sliders will not conform to the custom body nif's.

So you get a wonderful looking body with all clothing clipping into it when the sliders start morphing... because the body doesn't morph with it properly.

It's adapted in "brute force" like a Frankestein, what you see is what there is, so I am working on a body that does not have those issues- limitations.

For all who want CBBE SMP with vag butt/collision/belly  and a vagina texture. Something i found that is working for me.

1. instal X32 Skeleton

2. install Bodyslide

3. install the SMP FILES like hdt… hdt… hdt.. you know this 3 files u need for physics my lads

4.  CBBE and CBBE SMP

5.  Cosio_Main_4.4_SSE.zip

6.  COSHD LE SMP full SOS+anus.7z

7. go bodyslide  build Body and outfits

8. CBPC and sinful or immerse cfg

9.  SEE SKSE ENGINE FIXES

10. HDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7zHDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7z

11. SKSE PRELLOAD MO2.zip

12. then run loot and fnis

13. enjoy

Also nearly every  well known body texture should work on this so far i know.

I am a bit tired. Maybey i have miss some steps. Like the sexlabmods you Need or other sexmods.

I didnt created any of this files or edited them but i add them to the post so you dont have to search for them.