Did you remember to run FNIs? You need to every time you mess with the skeleton or animations. Also make sure you have the most recent framework files/dlls  He has them on his share drive also but if you are using MO2 you could have something loading after and overwriting the newer files unintentionally

1 hour ago, NuclearSatan said:

I need some help with the files from Gromillasignature.

I am using the GR`ReGT_3Breast_SE_SMP v2+anus.7z file and get some form of "melting" as if a am using the wrong skeleton.

I have simply overwritten the xpmsse one with the one in Gromillas file.

Looks like the Havok bug that occurs when the game is running faster than 60FPS. This can even happen if you use certain framelimits and limit it to exactly 60, as warping can occur it to temporarily go past 60FPS. The easiest and most direct way is to limit your monitor's refresh rate to 60hz. But there are ways to make it work with higher refresh rates. It just requires you to do some research on how to stabilize it. You need to look into checking if you have framelimits set up right, or install the Havok fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18160

(Old files has a version for 1.5.62 and 1.5.39 if you need it)

Sadly this is an engine bug and has been an issue since LE days. The physics engine freaks out when the framerate goes past 60FPS. Only recently have we been finding better ways to allow it to work at higher framerates.

well I finally got mine to work I think. At least the opening is stretching open relative to whatever is inserted and all the hair and boobs (and capes and clothes and balls etc) and other collision and SMP work as intended still (altho the belly collision is a little unnatural during some animations). I'm using the UUNPspSMP body and a modified version of the xml Sakatraka posted back on page 165. I even managed to use my preset in bodyslide for the shape. I will try to post a pic if i get a chance. I notice though that sometimes it catches and stays open. Reequipping armor fixes it though.  I just added the lines back for hands in the defaultBBPs.xml so they would actually collide otherwise there was no reaction.  Maybe theres another reason for this.

skse.rar

4 hours ago, NuclearSatan said:

I need some help with the files from Gromillasignature.

I am using the GR`ReGT_3Breast_SE_SMP v2+anus.7z file and get some form of "melting" as if a am using the wrong skeleton.

I have simply overwritten the xpmsse one with the one in Gromillas file.

{img snipped]

The XML is missing the the anus bones.  If you want to use that body, copy the anus bones from the XML config from another of their bodies.  The bones all share the same name, so it just got missed in the XML files

Its ok, Im more concerned about all the other parts working realistically. If I'm missing that its not a big deal for me. Heres a collage of what I was able to get to work. Now if someone could tell me how to get my hands to line up when they grab the boobs that would be nice.

Spoiler

ScreenShot89.thumb.jpg.db43221b19983d2eceaff5fd53d5b83e.jpg

So from just reading the last page... it seems some people are having much worse issues than I am, and much higher goals than me too.  So, I'm somewhere in between the two extremes of having body parts fall into the floor and wanting to get everything with physics and collisions. Having said that I hope it's fairly simple, but does someone have a more realistic jiggle/bounce setting than the default? Preferably something less jello-ish, maybe with firmer butt specifically or just removing butt physics entirely. 

The physics have always been entirely out of my wheelhouse so I'm not sure what to do to change it myself, but if someone has a link or a file they can send me so I can throw it into Vortex and install I'd be very grateful. Any other bonuses like collision or whatever would also be nice but not necessary, Im a simple moogle.

2 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

anyone tried recent yundo hair 5.5 , 

I got it (downloaded it from RealClone's Oldrim YunDao page) with the intent to convert it to SSE (because I "inherited" the SSE YunDao page.) However, I found that half the wigs in it have issues that I can't fix so I accepted a friend's offer to help- sadly, it appears he can't fix them either, so YunDao 5.5 won't be in SE unless someone is able to fix the problems.

Here's an Open Office spreadsheet table I made last year when I thought there was hope "we" could release it for SE:

YunDao5-5Items.ods

4 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

The XML is missing the the anus bones.  If you want to use that body, copy the anus bones from the XML config from another of their bodies.  The bones all share the same name, so it just got missed in the XML files

Yes, I forgot to replace the old xml in the archive, sorry :confounded:. Everything is fixed. Download again.

32 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I got it (downloaded it from RealClone's Oldrim YunDao page) with the intent to convert it to SSE (because I "inherited" the SSE YunDao page.) However, I found that half the wigs in it have issues that I can't fix so I accepted a friend's offer to help- sadly, it appears he can't fix them either, so YunDao 5.5 won't be in SE unless someone is able to fix the problems.

Here's an Open Office spreadsheet table I made last year when I thought there was hope "we" could release it for SE:

YunDao5-5Items.ods 17.84 kB · 2 downloads

Yes, I know, there is no forgiveness to me :tired:, I try very hard to finish everything, I have no time with work and life, if someone wants to help write a couple of ml files from scratch for about 80-100 bones, I will only be glad. :) Nif files have long been ready, esp file has long been created. There are 5-6 huge ml files left. No strength to write them.  

Regarding my experiments with bodies, I earnestly ask you not to create any topics on them or to place them somewhere, this is not because of some of my requirements, but because this work does not fit into the framework of the existing right to bodies and you will be banned either me. This is just my opinion and I did it for personal use and I do not recommend using it if you do not understand what you are doing. If you have any questions, I will always answer in the PM. 

Hope for understanding.

39 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

YunDao5-5Items.ods 17.84 kB · 2 downloads

I think he meant the version that was uploaded to SE nexus a few hours back. Apparently some dude fixed the meshes.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, sheloveme said:

For all who want CBBE SMP with vag butt/collision/belly  and a vagina texture. Something i found that is working for me.

1. instal X32 Skeleton

2. install Bodyslide

3. install the SMP FILES like hdt… hdt… hdt.. you know this 3 files u need for physics my lads

4.  CBBE and CBBE SMP

5.  Cosio_Main_4.4_SSE.zip

6.  COSHD LE SMP full SOS+anus.7z

7. go bodyslide  build Body and outfits

8. CBPC and sinful or immerse cfg

9.  SEE SKSE ENGINE FIXES

10. HDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7zHDT SMP-HH AIO SSE.7z

11. SKSE PRELLOAD MO2.zip

12. then run loot and fnis

13. enjoy

Also nearly every  well known body texture should work on this so far i know.

I am a bit tired. Maybey i have miss some steps. Like the sexlabmods you Need or other sexmods.

I didnt created any of this files or edited them but i add them to the post so you dont have to search for them.

Thank you for the guide. I've been trying to get CBBE Special labia textures to work with Leyenda skin. I'm garbage with graphics design programs and I could never get the vaginal textures in the right place. Has anyone successfully edits the Leyenda skin to work with this? 

9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Thank you for the guide. I've been trying to get CBBE Special labia textures to work with Leyenda skin. I'm garbage with graphics design programs and I could never get the vaginal textures in the right place. Has anyone successfully edits the Leyenda skin to work with this? 

Doesn't CBBE SE come with TexBlend tool that does this for you? Look in Data\CalienteTools for a folder called TexBlend.

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, I forgot to replace the old xml in the archive, sorry :confounded:. Everything is fixed. Download again.

Yes, I know, there is no forgiveness to me :tired:, I try very hard to finish everything, I have no time with work and life, if someone wants to help write a couple of ml files from scratch for about 80-100 bones, I will only be glad. :) Nif files have long been ready, esp file has long been created. There are 5-6 huge ml files left. No strength to write them.  

Regarding my experiments with bodies, I earnestly ask you not to create any topics on them or to place them somewhere, this is not because of some of my requirements, but because this work does not fit into the framework of the existing right to bodies and you will be banned either me. This is just my opinion and I did it for personal use and I do not recommend using it if you do not understand what you are doing. If you have any questions, I will always answer in the PM. 

Hope for understanding.

Thanks for fixing! And Great work. 

Pretty sure CBPC works with any body that has the bones. You will have to read the mod description and CBBE might not jiggle quite the same with those settings I uploaded but its still gonna be more subtle then most.

Also I tried the Yun 5.5 on SE and didn't notice anything worth keeping. The 4.91 version that was uploaded shortly before everything went down was nice because it came with a chest you could spawn that had all the hairs in it ready to go. I think there was one new hair style in 5.5 I could be wrong but nothing stood out to me as amazing. Sorry if I'm being critical.

13 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

For which body is this just the normal cbbe?

Well i know why the thing never worked for me correctly i had choose the wrong body in bodyslide know everything works like charm. At Cosio you have to choose CosioHD then any preset and it works like charm. And if you want to use

Gromillias SMP for TBD dont choose  with Physics go for the TBD - Body - Nude.

For all who have problems to get it work.... try this that was my only dumb problem...

And for all who use the CosioHD with SMP from Gromillia  for the armor you can get Remodeled Armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=files

and then Oldrim Cosio Remodeled 

but u have to use on it NIF Optimizer Tool before you install it.

Edit: Ingame some armors a bit buggy but only slightly.