Hey, I don't remember when I asked, and I can't seem to find any replies to it, but is it really impossible to remove the mod?  And if it isn't, do you have any instructions for doing so?  I'm perfectly willing to go through the trouble, if I ever get bored of this mod.

1 hour ago, DarkVoid1290 said:

Hey, I don't remember when I asked, and I can't seem to find any replies to it, but is it really impossible to remove the mod?  And if it isn't, do you have any instructions for doing so?  I'm perfectly willing to go through the trouble, if I ever get bored of this mod.

It's probably not impossible but isn't a good idea. Any saves made using this mod will freak out if it's removed. If you do remove it you'd need to go back to a save before you installed the mod. I'd suggest using Mod Organiser and have a profile just for this mod. Or manually backup your Skyrim folder and saves before installing.

Yes, standalone Lykaios will happen. 

Truth is, I don't have a clue what will happen if you try to remove the mod and keep the save. It's mostly meshes and textures, which aren't stored in the save--so all that might work. You'll have a leftover script to change height when sitting and swimming, but it will do nothing without the meshes (I think). And there will be the Hoodies script, which you can deal with by installing Hoodies or deinstalling SOS, running a save cleaner, and installing SOS again. I think you're asking for trouble but what the hey, give it a try if you like. Make a backup first.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, Bad Dog said:

Anybody got a handle on this? I've seen it once or twice. Someone suggested upthread it is a known HDT quirk? Any way to reduce it?

Known HDT quirk indeed. I've always assumed it's an engine bug that will happen no matter what with any HDT-enabled mesh, but according to @27X, it's due to badly written XMLs, which would mean the bug can actually be prevented altogether. No idea on how to edit the XMLs to fix the issue, though.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:26 PM, HairyMcBeard said:

Also, I'm not sure if it's just me but when using the Digitigrade patch the feet/paws on NPC's seem disproportionately small to the rest of their body. I am using a digitigrade replacer for beast races to give my Argonian proper raptor talons (can't live without them!) but I've tried disabling those and and the feet still look too small.

Yeah, that's been a thing for quite a while now. Bad Dog just likes them better that way. You can try to use the XPMSE bone size sliders in RaceMenu and upscale the NPC Foot/NPC Toes bones and see if you can make them bigger, but bear in mind bone scaling usually looks like crap so don't expect much from it.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:25 AM, IGotBored said:

Uh is there any reason my hair changes when becoming a vampire? 

Chances are the Vampire race data has some hair listed in the "Default Head Parts" list.

The vampire eye swap works by forcefully equipping any head part on the vampire list on your character, overwriting existing head parts if any. Usually vampires only have the bare minimum head parts on the list (head, mouth, and vampire eyes) so the only thing that changes is the eyes (and everything works as intended). But if any hairs or hair lines are also included in the vampire head parts list, those are added as well, which seems to be what happens there.

TL;DR: @Bad Dog, make sure all the Vampire versions of the races only include the head, mouth and vampire eyes, and nothing else. I think some hairs/hairlines managed to sneak in there as well.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, boo said:

Anyone know where I can find KrittaKitty's KS Hairdos for beast races?

I posted the file here. You still need to download and install the main KS Hairdos file from Nexus first, though.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The vampire eye swap works by forcefully equipping any head part on the vampire list on your character, overwriting existing head parts if any. Usually vampires only have the bare minimum head parts on the list (head, mouth, and vampire eyes) so the only thing that changes is the eyes (and everything works as intended). But if any hairs or hair lines are also included in the vampire head parts list, those are added as well, which seems to be what happens there.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

@Kuroyami Hey sorry to be a bother but when i'm using your imperious patch If i try to play a khajiit my game crashes but every other race is fine.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

fix the issue, though.

Plugins.7z

Y'all owe me a dollar.

Read everything, look at everything, assume nothing, I haven't assed to fuck with PE for three years so while the fixes are sacrosanct, they were implemented for hardware that is likely very different from yours, and results and hard ons will vary.

These settings, particularly the mempatch and bug/crash fixes require an enb for max stability, even if you're just running enboost, and frankly you should be running enboost anyway.

58 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

@Kuroyami Hey sorry to be a bother but when i'm using your imperious patch If i try to play a khajiit my game crashes but every other race is fine.

Ah, crap. Looks like I forgot to change the skeleton references for the Khajiit races. Went through the others as well, just to make sure.

YiffyAgeImperiousV5UnofficialFIXED.7z

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Known HDT quirk indeed. I've always assumed it's an engine bug that will happen no matter what with any HDT-enabled mesh, but according to @27X, it's due to badly written XMLs, which would mean the bug can actually be prevented altogether. No idea on how to edit the XMLs to fix the issue, though.

Yeah, that's been a thing for quite a while now. Bad Dog just likes them better that way. You can try to use the XPMSE bone size sliders in RaceMenu and upscale the NPC Foot/NPC Toes bones and see if you can make them bigger, but bear in mind bone scaling usually looks like crap so don't expect much from it.

Chances are the Vampire race data has some hair listed in the "Default Head Parts" list.

TL;DR: @Bad Dog, make sure all the Vampire versions of the races only include the head, mouth and vampire eyes, and nothing else. I think some hairs/hairlines managed to sneak in there as well.

I posted the file here. You still need to download and install the main KS Hairdos file from Nexus first, though.

Thanks so much! Do you happen to have argonian feather hairstyles as well?

what i could realty use is a 2k texture patch, because having 4k on everyone is a unnecessary strain on my system (considering that most of the time 2&4k look the same to me in game anyways)

also there are some obj files called 3DLayer in some of the texture folders.

11 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Thanks so much! You don't happen to have argonain hair feathers too do you?

8 hours ago, Wolfehound said:

Is V5 SSE compatible or will we see that sometime later?

Sometime later. V5 is still not an official release, but an alpha, so at the very least it will have to wait until the actual full 5.0 is out, I'd say.

5 hours ago, 27X said:

Plugins.7z

Y'all owe me a dollar.

May you always walk on warm sands, friend. Thanks much :classic_happy:.

2 hours ago, boo said:

Thanks so much! Do you happen to have argonian feather hairstyles as well?

Nope, but IIRC there was a mod in the Nexus that distributed those hairs among vanilla Argonian NPCs and it was standalone so it already included all the required files and had the hairs available to the player as well. I think it was called "Hott Argonians" or something like that.

Hello good furs. I've been busy as of late so I haven't been here in a while. Got caught up on the thread though, saw some YA5 problems that were found and resolved.

I'm currently updating my Skyrim setup and will start making my SSE conversion attempt.

Edit: Even though I knew it wouldn't work, i decided to just drop it in without changes. Suprisingly, i was able to load into my game without it crashing. I was in the Jarl's Longhouse in Falkreath. Everything appeared to be fine, except that Tails on female cheetahs (my character and an NPC in there) were standing straight out. The Lykaios characters tails looked normal though. And none of the facegen worked (as expected).

But when I tried to go out into Falkreath, it takes a couple seconds, but it does freeze. It doesn't CTD though, which was interesting. I was stuck with using Task Manager to close it.

I'd appreciate help with the hair. What I'm finding is flipping through the hair slowly never crashes. None of the hair on its own causes a crash. But flipping quickly sometimes causes a CTD, but not always on the same hair. 

Does that match what others are seeing?

Edit: By 'help' I mean if anyone can narrow it down to a particular hair mesh. Help with the nif would be great but at this point I don't know which to look at.

When loading this on SSE, with the most minimal load order possible, on a new game Ulfric Stormcloak's head is a glitchy mess. No idea if that happens on LE or if it's a result of my conversion.

And for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get the game to go through any cell transition. I can do the entire intro sequence (with YA textures removed, cause it was giving CTD), but when I get to the part of entering the keep with either Hadvar or Ralof, the game gives CTD on the load screen.

I even have a 100% unmodded, clean save from inside that keep, and that gives CTD on load with YA enabled.

Edit: small note on Ulfric's head, it doesn't start to glitch out until later on when General Tullius is talking to him.