Bad Dog

Yiffy Age of Skyrim

...and the SOS version is up and fixed. BTW I noticed there were some schlongs file in the core mod. I'll be moving those out but for now you'll see they're duplicated in the SOS file. Just overwrite, they are the same files.

Edit: And in HW news, I have a friend who had the exact same model of machine as mine, and will sell it used for what I have in my patreon. I should be able to just shift the hard drive over and go. So thanks to everyone who contributed, you're getting me back on my feet faster than I could have otherwise.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

...and the SOS version is up and fixed. BTW I noticed there were some schlongs file in the core mod. I'll be moving those out but for now you'll see they're duplicated in the SOS file. Just overwrite, they are the same files.

Edit: And in HW news, I have a friend who had the exact same model of machine as mine, and will sell it used for what I have in my patreon. I should be able to just shift the hard drive over and go. So thanks to everyone who contributed, you're getting me back on my feet faster than I could have otherwise.

Woo. That's good to hear.

YAY!! Bad Dog isnt going to suffer! on another side note I have a small issue about the mod myself. Does Yiffy age change the head parts of custom followers? I though this was fine and all as they have a custom head, hair  and body meshes plus textures but things did not go well and now they have lykiaos heads instead of there own and they cant be modified either.

3 minutes ago, Ginzored said:

YAY!! Bad Dog isnt going to suffer! on another side note I have a small issue about the mod myself. Does Yiffy age change the head parts of custom followers? I though this was fine and all as they have a custom head, hair  and body meshes plus textures but things did not go well and now they have lykiaos heads instead of there own and they cant be modified either.

YA changes all of the vanilla head parts, so if a custom follower uses any of them, it will be replaced with the corresponding furry mesh instead most of the time. Usually this would mean a follower with only custom head parts would remain untoched, and one with only vanilla parts would be "furrified" (but you would still need to run them through the Furrifier xEdit script and re-export FaceGen to clean them up). But any follower that uses a mixture of vanilla and custom head parts (as it seems to be the case here) will probably end up looking like a hideous abomination.

On unrelated news, we did it, people! YA got finally featured in /r/furry_irl. Actually it happened yesterday (I just found out) and didn't get that much activity, but still, it's something.

I've always wondered why I hadn't seen anything from Skyrim or Fallout in there before. With YA and a handful other race mods you can make a lot of characters from different species and with different looks, and if you couple that with some poser mod and some image editing, you could come up with a ton of memes and pics and stuff. Plenty of wasted potential there.

Anyway, that was all. Back to the usual programming, lol. ?

I am soo thankful to hear that Bad_dog got things workin out for em , such an unfortunate time to have computer troubles ,reminds me of the time my PSU had somthing blow . It made a loud cracking noise and smelled of burning XD .... good times :]

Got my backup machine good enough to mod on. I've uploaded patches for a few other mods.

The digitigrade addon edits the races, which means any other patch which edits races has to choose planti or digi feet. I've chosen digi for Imperious. If I overwrite the skeleton files instead of pointing to my own, I wouldn't have to do that. Think it's worth making the change?

This machine is too crappy to actually play--I'm getting like 15 fps--but I can flip through the nord hair without a crash. Still true that if I flip fast I can make a crash happen, but if it's consistent at all it seems to be on one of the khajiit hair I didn't even edit. I'm calling this a Skyrim thing unless someone can suggest something. 

That aside, I don't have much left to do for V5. I want to clean up the schlongs and make sure the right files are in the right layer. But that's really it.

Oh, fergot -- People with tail problems let me know wassup, with or without the HDT addon.

Turns out those nifs refer to a bone that's not in the vanilla skeleton, for no good reason that I can see. It could be that that's what's causing tails to disconnect. (Maybe. I can't really explain the picture upthread.) I took it off the fox brush and ran around with it a bit, and it seems fine that way. So likely I'll take it off the rest of the tails too. Then XPMSE is only required for the HDT tails. 

Alright Bad Dog, I have no idea what you did, but simply switching from the 5.03 Digi ESP to the 5.04, resolved the crashes from before. I can now load into my clean save in that keep you go to during the intro sequence.

Now I need to start looking at texture problems, cause when I was checking on Ulfric's face, I got a repeatable crash when going to Windhelm that went away without textures turned on.

Edit: Alright, I have gone over the texture files in the same way I did before. I have found a grand total of.... *drum roll* 3 files that aren't compatible with SE lol

\textures\actors\character\argonianfemale\argonianfemaletail_s.dds
\textures\actors\character\children\lykaios\femalehands_s.dds
\textures\actors\character\children\tiger\femalebody_s.dds

Since one of those is female argonian tail, that explains the windhelm crash (cause I'm pretty sure there's a bunch in that area).

If somebody could help with converting those to a proper format, I could toss them into my game. If that resolves the crashes, then my SE conversion is done!!

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Oh, fergot -- People with tail problems let me know wassup, with or without the HDT addon.

Turns out those nifs refer to a bone that's not in the vanilla skeleton, for no good reason that I can see. It could be that that's what's causing tails to disconnect. (Maybe. I can't really explain the picture upthread.) I took it off the fox brush and ran around with it a bit, and it seems fine that way. So likely I'll take it off the rest of the tails too. Then XPMSE is only required for the HDT tails. 

The bone exists because deadzone45 added it instead of just changing the origin of the existing bones because [multi multi paragraph rant about 'correct ''scientificaly accurate and exact'' anatomical representation' of a fictionalized creation] followed shortly thereafter by an actual nervous breakdown and extended visit to a mental health facility. I had completely forgotten about that until you mentioned it. Remember to take breaks and get exercise and fresh air modders, the sanity you save might be your own.

5 hours ago, ShadowKitty42 said:

Edit: Alright, I have gone over the texture files in the same way I did before. I have found a grand total of.... *drum roll* 3 files that aren't compatible with SE lol

\textures\actors\character\argonianfemale\argonianfemaletail_s.dds
\textures\actors\character\children\lykaios\femalehands_s.dds
\textures\actors\character\children\tiger\femalebody_s.dds

Since one of those is female argonian tail, that explains the windhelm crash (cause I'm pretty sure there's a bunch in that area).

If somebody could help with converting those to a proper format, I could toss them into my game. If that resolves the crashes, then my SE conversion is done!!

You need GIMP with the DDS plugin to open those. They are saved as L8 Grayscale, which means no quality loss (as specular textures are meant to be grayscale anyway) with smaller file size than using the standard uncompressed RGB8 format because it needs to store less information than that one.

It sounded like a good way to reduce file size without having compression artifacts, and it does work fine in LE and NifSkope, but the SE renderer no longer supports the format so the game crashes when trying to load it. Outfit Studio/Bodyslide also crashes when trying to load it, mind you.

So load them up in GIMP and resave them as either DXT1/BC1 compression (small file size, quality loss and compression artifacts) or as uncompressed RGB8 (no quality loss or compression artifacts, but pretty big file size).

Hello, Bad Dog and Blaze 69. It's nice to see you two keeping going modding for better furry life. And Wow, in several days many things happens. It's nice to Bad Dog bit Recovered Computer Problem.

Mine isn't much great. depression seems forever haunting me until my life is done. It became worse little bit in recent weeks. All feeling of joyness and sadness can upside down quickly in depressed mind. Just keep eating medicine, hopes it better.

I did play Vulpine Race mod-Fox Race In Fallout 4 During time of dormant. Modder updated both female and male fox now. And, I heard Blaze are working on modding equipment for Vulpine Race recent few days-Yes This Fallout mod share same problem it need new mesh-Am I correct?- for helmet and Power Armor-Both Muzzle and Tail issue- Now my feeling better and it's time hit the Skyrim back. I will check some Y.A 5 basic Functions and than recording more dialogue lines for Kara companion Project. Well, since I said I need to keep busy I need to start them right now.

It's nice to know Y.A Thread. Good people are around and comfortable. Have a nice day fork, now I get back to work.

P.S sorry Blaze about being late on voice recording.

26 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

I did play Vulpine Race mod-Fox Race In Fallout 4 During time of dormant. Modder updated both female and male fox now. And, I heard Blaze are working on modding equipment for Vulpine Race recent few days-Yes This Fallout mod share same problem it need new mesh-Am I correct?- for helmet and Power Armor-Both Muzzle and Tail issue-

Yeah, I've been working on converting vanilla items like sunglasses or gas masks. Those only take a few minutes of tinkering in Outfit Studio, so the work is not stressing or anything like that, and whatever I do now won't need to be done by beardofsocrates afterwards (which means more time for them to work on other cool stuff for the race). Haven't looked into Power Armor yet, though.

26 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

P.S sorry Blaze about being late on voice recording.

No problem. As I've said already, I'm taking a small break from Skyrim right now, so there's no rush at all. Don't think I'll start working on it until I'm back to modding Skyrim anyway, so there's that.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, I've been working on converting vanilla items like sunglasses or gas masks. Those only take a few minutes of tinkering in Outfit Studio, so the work is not stressing or anything like that, and whatever I do now won't need to be done by beardofsocrates afterwards (which means more time for them to work on other cool stuff for the race). Haven't looked into Power Armor yet, though.

No problem. As I've said already, I'm taking a small break from Skyrim right now, so there's no rush at all. Don't think I'll start working on it until I'm back to modding Skyrim anyway, so there's that.

It's off Topic but is there anyway I help other furry Vulpine Mod.?I can spend time to turn NPCs into vulpine through CK tool included other mod characters like 3d NPCs

Now, I'm start to play and tasteing Y.A 5.0.

Bug Report. I think It my personal problem or error by using old YA add-on other mod like interesting NPC. But there are problem in start, when choose race if you choose Old People Race game crashed out into CTD. And, there is two kind of snow elf-Leopard race menus appear. Here is My load order.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
LegionArmory.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
NPO Module - Crossbows.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
JKs Towns.esp=1
Blues Skyrim.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp=0
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Civil War Repairs.esp=1
DawnOfSkyrimWolfFollowerPatch.esp=1
BDHagravenReplacer.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
Convenient Horses Bruma Patch 5.0.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
BDBrumaCreatures.esp=1
CombatSurrender.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeDigi.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=0
YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgePopLRP.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=0
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeViljaPatch.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
BDLoincloth.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

It's off Topic but is there anyway I help other furry Vulpine Mod.?

Nah, not really. I mean, you could try contacting beardofsocrates over at the Nexus and ask if there's anything you can do to help just in case, but I can't think of anything right now.

45 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Bug Report. I think It my personal problem or error by using old YA add-on other mod like interesting NPC. But there are problem in start, when choose race if you choose Old People Race game crashed out into CTD. And, there is two kind of snow elf-Leopard race menus appear. Here is My load order.

Haven't tried YA yet so I don't know if the plugin is wrong or not, but I'm pretty sure the Old People Race is not supposed to be playable/show up in the race menu. The double Snow Elf bug also sounds like the Vampire version of the race is tagged as "Playable" too even though it shouldn't be.

Anyone else experiencing those two bugs? If only Kardien has them, it would mean it's due to some older YA patch or mod causing conflicts in her load order, but the YA 5.0 download could have bugs as well.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

YA changes all of the vanilla head parts, so if a custom follower uses any of them, it will be replaced with the corresponding furry mesh instead most of the time. Usually this would mean a follower with only custom head parts would remain untoched, and one with only vanilla parts would be "furrified" (but you would still need to run them through the Furrifier xEdit script and re-export FaceGen to clean them up). But any follower that uses a mixture of vanilla and custom head parts (as it seems to be the case here) will probably end up looking like a hideous abomination.

So no more bug eyes and over/under-bite mouths on custom models? EX: I have both Krystal mod and Navatar race mods, Krystal model looks fine when Yiffy is installed but Na'vi avatars look buggy and some vanilla females and/or males...if I chose to start in river-wood, sometimes ognar is bugged and daf is not or other way around...

One more thing: I know you can't have Yiffy and MME together, but if you could, which one would be easier to make a patch for?

Just now, Mewfii said:

So no more bug eyes and over/under-bite mouths on custom models?

If the custom NPC uses all vanilla head parts, then they will probably have the grey face bug/neck-to-body color mismatch, but yeah, the head meshes themselves should be the right ones.

The "bug eyes" and proturding mouths happen when an NPC uses a mix of vanilla and custom head parts. Some of those head parts are replaced with furry ones by YA, but the others remain using human models, and that's what you see there.

Just now, Mewfii said:

EX: I have both Krystal mod and Navatar race mods, Krystal model looks fine when Yiffy is installed but Na'vi avatarts look buggy and some vanilla females...if I chose to start in river-wood, sometimes ognar is bugged and daf is not or other way around...

The Na'vi race could be using some vanilla head parts like eyes or mouths, which would explain why they are buggy when used alongside YA. For bugs with vanilla NPCs, better report them to Bad Dog (and include pics of it if possible).

Just now, Mewfii said:

One more thing: I know you can't have Yiffy and MME together, but if you could, which one would be easier to make a patch for?

I have no idea what MME is.

19 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Haven't tried YA yet so I don't know if the plugin is wrong or not, but I'm pretty sure the Old People Race is not supposed to be playable/show up in the race menu. The double Snow Elf bug also sounds like the Vampire version of the race is tagged as "Playable" too even though it shouldn't be.

Anyone else experiencing those two bugs? If only Kardien has them, it would mean it's due to some older YA patch or mod causing conflicts in her load order, but the YA 5.0 download could have bugs as well. 

IN My experience. YA 5.04 is very stable, performance of PC and Graphic enhance Dramatically. But, some time game little slow or buggy for few second. Like Tail extend like really long 30m rope. But, That's are moment. I guess what it need little optimization, That's all. Bad Dog did hell of job, It's great. I need to check face-gen and body-gen mismatch problem caused in Y.A 4.2, I hope it fixed in NPC. So, far Riverwood is good.

Bad Dog Create no bug  compare to The freaking Fallout 76.

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

IN My experience. YA 5.04 is very stable, performance of PC and Graphic enhance Dramatically. But, some time game little slow or buggy for few second. Like Tail extend like really long 30m rope. But, That's are moment. I guess what it need little optimization, That's all. Bad Dog did hell of job, It's great. I need to check face-gen and body-gen mismatch problem caused in Y.A 4.2, I hope it fixed in NPC. So, far Riverwood is good.

Bad Dog Create no bug  compare to The freaking Fallout 76.

what does fallout 76 have anything to do with any of this?

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I have no idea what MME is.

Milk mod econemy, one uses hdt, the other does not, MME uses BBP for the bouncy jugs so that conflicts with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended/HDT Physics...

Am I'm getting this right or wrong? I know that the two can't be put together, I mean if I play with MME alone I don't get the buggy custom faces, but if I play with Yiffy i can't really play with custom races with what you just told me about what happens to the vanilla models...

7 minutes ago, Mewfii said:

Milk mod econemy, one uses hdt, the other does not, MME uses BBP for the bouncy jugs so that conflicts with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended/HDT Physics...

Am I'm getting this right or wrong? I know that the two can't be put together, I mean if I play with MME alone I don't get the buggy custom faces, but if I play with Yiffy i can't really play with custom races with what you just told me about what happens to the vanilla models...

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, and it sounds like same applies to you. Sorry, but I can't help you with what I don't know.