37 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya if you're gonna run ICH you have to run YA after, and you can't when it's an esm. My bad.

I have an esp version of it. Forgot what it was a patch to be honest, but its mostly worked with Yiffy Age. Hooded robes are a bit of a mess though.

Edit: And just had an interesting bug, but think its a Skyrim bug and not your mod's fault. Just reunited the ghost lovers during The Book of Love quest and instead of disappearing in the air they drop down and stay there. Had to wait an hour just to get them to disappear for quest credit.

it continues to glow at any angle ,also in addition to my previous post i have tried disabling everything but YA 5.0 and its requirements to no avail ,as for the feather it does change color somtimes but all are glowing colors i cant seem to find any setting in racemenu for it so i am currently diggin about place to locate the origin of it

20 minutes ago, S14787 said:

Hey i am currently working on an issue with this ghostly set of hair feathers I am not sure what mods doing it but I do know that I don't have any hair mods installed.

Would love it if someone could look at that nif and give advice. It's KrittaKitty's, "meshes\actors\character\Lykaios\Earrings\EarAcc01_leftfeather_F.nif". Usually for me it just looks black, not glowy. I've fiddled with it in blender and in the nif and I can't get it to show up right.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

keep in mind that my computer is old:

Reveal hidden contents

COMPUTER SPECS:

Y: 2007
Box: Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case
MB: ASUS CROSSHAIR AM2 Socket
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Dual Core Processor 3.01GHz
MEM: Kingston HyperX 8GB (4X2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHZ 240PIN CL4-4-4-12 1.95v
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce gts 250 1GB
PSU: Antec Truepower Trio 650W Power Supply

A: 3.5” floppy (1.44 MB)
C: ADATA SX900 2.5" 512GB SSD SATA 3 SandForce 2281 550MB/SEC Write and 530MB/SEC Read
D: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA 3GB/S 7200RPM 16MB Cache
E: LG Combo CD/DVD Burner
F: LG Combo CD/DVD Burner

Oh wow. You're a trooper to be running a modded version of Skyrim on a machine like that. Yeah, I can see how you were the only one slammed hard with lag issues from that huge Lyakios texture. Honestly I'd offer you the old Radeon 4870's I have lying around as they have more oomph than that GTS 250, but I'm afraid you'd likely be trading one issue for another as they only have 512MB of VRAM.

Forgot to mention: When you're setting up your character, check out the "dirt" and the eyebrows. There were more face patterns than I had slots for on some races--especially hyenas and lykaios--so some were put into the dirt options. And I re-used eyebrows for standalone earrings that can be mixed with any hair.

ah yes i see i also opened it in nifskope i couldnt figure what the issue was though due to my ignorance of the file type and workings , i also just tried deleting the mesh but that just made the game crash, ill take another peak at it.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Nils? he is the old guy chopping wood in windhelm.

Thinking about it, it might be the elderly that are headless. Nils is of course, and the Advisor in Understone Keep I posted is as well I believe. Later tonight I'll go around and see if all old people are screwed or if it's only Nords, only Nord males etc.

Unless anyone else wants to do it first, I won't be able to get on until later tonight.

32 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Would love it if someone could look at that nif and give advice. It's KrittaKitty's, "meshes\actors\character\Lykaios\Earrings\EarAcc01_leftfeather_F.nif". Usually for me it just looks black, not glowy. I've fiddled with it in blender and in the nif and I can't get it to show up right.

EarAcc01_leftfeather_F.nif

it had 2 problems (that i found so far)

1. vertex colors

2. the hair tint color was set to black

48 minutes ago, Ryokentaru said:

You're a trooper to be running a modded version of Skyrim on a machine like that

it works fine as long as i only use 2k textures on large things (like dragons and rocks) and 1 or 0.5k on everything else, i don't need 4k textures on potatoes & other junk that i never look at anyways.

It's the male elderly that are missing heads, most of them anyway. That's fix. Thanks for the feather fix, I'll check it out. 

Skeleton jaw is fixed.

Can't find any NPCs with grey heads. The Windhelm blacksmith looks fine. :classic_confused:

Here's a patch that removes the HDT from the tails. 

QUESTION: Is anyone but me bugged by the nords mouth movement while talking? I'm finding it a bit stiff--lots of jaw opening and closing, not enough lip movement.

YiffyAgeTailsNoHDT.05.02.7z

20190102211147_1.jpg.e3c7fc24f5ff3576762ceb3d4e9d43d1.jpgPoor panther kid! he isn't going anywhere at this rate. at least he has a career as an assassin or thief to look forward to.

Also Bad Dog, what body type are you using for the models. i've just found that non of my texture unp or cbbe will match up with it. Don't get me wrong this is by no means an actual problem. It is just a mystery to me and now i'm curious.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Is anyone but me bugged by the nords mouth movement while talking?

i have not talked to any nords yet, but my argonian's mouth seems to have some problems in SL animations that use open mouths: the tongue goes a bit funny and there are seam line holes at the side of the mouth. (i'll take pictures when i can)

edit: scroll down

On 1/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, IGotBored said:

Hey Kuroyami how did you edit the imperious patch?

There are possibly still issues with this, but hopefully without any crashes, at least. Also, this includes an edit to make female Orcs use DefaultFemale in the Female Behavior Graph line, meaning they will use female animations. Obviously this is just the plugin though, so you'll need the existing patch installed already.

EDIT: Newer, fixed version here, link.

Hey Bad Dog. I've done some checking and changing of my body nifs to variations of the unp body but still had the same issue. I'm assuming at this point that the feminine khajiit textures just aren't compatible same as the argonian textures? anyway i'm going sleep on it and come at it from a different angle tomorrow to make sure i'm not the weakest link in this scenario.20190102221647_1.jpg.4c738a581c87d86bad46dce237d1b403.jpg

20190102221708_1.jpg

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i have not talked to any nords yet, but my argonian's mouth seems to have some problems in SL animations that use open mouths: the tongue goes a bit funny and there are seam line holes at the side of the mouth. (i'll take pictures when i can) 

ScreenShot1180.JPG

another thing i found is when i'm around 50% arousal this "thing" shows up above me (using the slit option):

ScreenShot1182.JPG

i cant find the source of the problem (and it's gone at 100% arousal).

also i don't know if this is a bug or not but the Sheath option is using the cat penis (i saw a folder called "MaleMMG" inside the slit folder that had a different sheath mesh in it ? )