51 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

There are possibly still issues with this, but hopefully without any crashes, at least. Also, this includes an edit to make female Orcs use DefaultFemale in the Female Behavior Graph line, meaning they will use female animations. Obviously this is just the plugin though, so you'll need the existing patch installed already.

YiffyAgeImperiousV5UnofficialFIX.7z

Thank you!

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

ScreenShot1180.JPG

another thing i found is when i'm around 50% arousal this "thing" shows up above me (using the slit option):

ScreenShot1182.JPG

i cant find the source of the problem (and it's gone at 100% arousal).

also i don't know if this is a bug or not but the Sheath option is using the cat penis (i saw a folder called "MaleMMG" inside the slit folder that had a different sheath mesh in it ? )

Yeah, that's the infamous flying 'plane' I was talking about a while ago in the Hoodies thread. I have a fixed version of it, which I'll attach to this post just to make it easier on people, but it's a honestly super easy fix. Just go into nifskope on the affected stage, click onto the offending thing (it's literally called 'plane' in nifskope too), and delete the whole branch. Easy peasy.

slit_p3_0.nif

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Can't find any NPCs with grey heads. The Windhelm blacksmith looks fine. :classic_confused:

Well, seeing as nobody else seems to have this issue I can assume it's on my end for sure.

Maybe it's for the best anyways. I've been clinging to NMM because I didn't want to go through the hassle of nuking my install and starting over, but the more mods I add or swap out, the more of a liability the damned thing is. Small issues have started to crop up here and there as I've updated mods, but now it feels like one too many. I just started rebuilding using MO for the first time, and I'm kicking myself for not using it sooner. Way more convenient and since everything is compartmentalized it's trivial to add, subtract or update mods.

Sorry to send you looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

8 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Hey Bad Dog. I've done some checking and changing of my body nifs to variations of the unp body but still had the same issue. I'm assuming at this point that the feminine khajiit textures just aren't compatible same as the argonian textures? anyway i'm going sleep on it and come at it from a different angle tomorrow to make sure i'm not the weakest link in this scenario.

K, I'm offically not supporting any texture tweaks or patches until the alpha test is done. Just not enough bandwidth.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

ScreenShot1180.JPG

Musta messed that up when I was playing with the tongues, not sure how. Will look. 

6 hours ago, Azala said:

Yeah, that's the infamous flying 'plane' I was talking about a while ago in the Hoodies thread. I have a fixed version of it, which I'll attach to this post just to make it easier on people, but it's a honestly super easy fix. Just go into nifskope on the affected stage, click onto the offending thing (it's literally called 'plane' in nifskope too), and delete the whole branch. Easy peasy.

slit_p3_0.nif

Ya, fixed in the latest Hoodies (which seems to have another bug so there will be an update soon). You can delelete the plane, which will leave a small hole, or hit Transform->Clear and that fixes it.

11 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Hey Bad Dog. I've done some checking and changing of my body nifs to variations of the unp body but still had the same issue. I'm assuming at this point that the feminine khajiit textures just aren't compatible same as the argonian textures? anyway i'm going sleep on it and come at it from a different angle tomorrow to make sure i'm not the weakest link in this scenario.

How exactly are you installing the texture mod? Are you doing it manually, or are you letting a mod organizer do it for you? I honestly install purely texture mods manually, as almost any mod organizer program I've used seem to have a wonky way of installing them.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

How exactly are you installing the texture mod? Are you doing it manually, or are you letting a mod organizer do it for you? I honestly install purely texture mods manually, as almost any mod organizer program I've used seem to have a wonky way of installing them.

I install it with vortex. it's installing it correctly but its like the bump map (is that the right word) combines with the one from yiffy age and creates the picture I posted above. I've since disabled the textures and went with the regular yiffy age so that i could trouble shoot it. I also found that their appears to be a texture-mesh linup issue on my end for the normal textures in the pelvic area around the buttock. The last pic looks like a major problem as im sure the pelvis isn't supposed to look like that. i'm using the unp7B preset from body slide but it seams to affect all of my presets the same. Edit: i also waited till the sun was out and found out that i have the grey face glitch! now i'm sure I broke something!

20190103114614_1.jpg

20190103114635_1.jpg

This adds an "Anthro dragon" transformation. Maybe consider collaborating with RussianPrince to use that as Vampire Lord TF? 

Also would be cool to see a Vampire Lord customized for our furry races. Unless this has already been done? I haven't progressed this save far enough to care about DLCs.

1 hour ago, Ginzored said:

I install it with vortex. it's installing it correctly but its like the bump map (is that the right word) combines with the one from yiffy age and creates the picture I posted above. I've since disabled the textures and went with the regular yiffy age so that i could trouble shoot it. I also found that their appears to be a texture-mesh linup issue on my end for the normal textures in the pelvic area around the buttock. The last pic looks like a major problem as im sure the pelvis isn't supposed to look like that. I'm using the unp7B preset from body slide but it seams to affect all of my presets the same. Edit: i also waited till the sun was out and found out that i have the grey face glitch! now I'm sure I broke something!

Hmm..try installing it yourself, BUT if you want the feminine khajiit textures to show up, try removing all khajiit body textures associated with yiffy. Reason why I say do it yourself, is because whatever this vortex is, (From what I see..I'm not using 5.0 alpha yiffy...yet) it doesn't seem completely overwriting/deleting yiffy's textures and somehow...merging them together?

5 hours ago, Taven said:

Hmm..try installing it yourself, BUT if you want the feminine khajiit textures to show up, try removing all khajiit body textures associated with yiffy. Reason why I say do it yourself, is because whatever this vortex is, (From what I see..I'm not using 5.0 alpha yiffy...yet) it doesn't seem completely overwriting/deleting yiffy's textures and somehow...merging them together?

I already figured it out. Yiffy age has a femalebody_sk.dds witch i'm calling the bumpmap and feminine khajiit textures on the other hand do not. Thats were the mixup happened. that _sk.dds was overlaying on the feminine khajiit textures because that texture doesn't have its own _sk.dds and thus cant overwrite it. now all i need to do is figure out whats up with the regular textures.

6 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

This adds an "Anthro dragon" transformation. Maybe consider collaborating with RussianPrince to use that as Vampire Lord TF? 

Also would be cool to see a Vampire Lord customized for our furry races. Unless this has already been done? I haven't progressed this save far enough to care about DLCs.

I have not seen that mod. looks nice! Thanks for that.

For vampire lord. i personally like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93959

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

cool....but it needs more penis ?

Don't we all >:3. I did dickify it with the vampirebrute, thanks to your guides. but the placement looks a bit wonky because of the long length of the torso.  WORKS but it looks kinda silly.

6 minutes ago, shadow143 said:

Don't we all >:3. I did dickify it with the gargoyle, thanks to your guides. but the placement looks a bit wonky because of the shape of the crotch area.

yea there lower half is definitely too low (and a bit fat)

2 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

That can be remedied by assigning the MNC Vampire Lord penis to the Bat Vampire Lords as a creature armor taking up armor slot 44.

They could still use some more detailed nipples, though.

That amount of torso under the balls is a personal issue of mine ?. only way around it would be to lower the penis. but animations would then be unaligned.

Both interesting mods. Not gonna think about it until YA5 is done.

Those skeleton draugr are just peculiar. Did the dog skeleton ever work? Now I've removed that whole folder tree to get the regular skeletons back and THEY are not working right. (They freeze in t-pose when they get killed.)

Gotta figure out something for them, then I'll put up a semi-final version. I facegenned the argonians which I think fixed the mouth problems, and I believe all other open issues have been dealt with.

1 hour ago, Ginzored said:

I already figured it out. Yiffy age has a femalebody_sk.dds witch i'm calling the bumpmap and feminine khajiit textures on the other hand do not. Thats were the mixup happened. that _sk.dds was overlaying on the feminine khajiit textures because that texture doesn't have its own _sk.dds and thus cant overwrite it. now all i need to do is figure out whats up with the regular textures.

nvm that totally isnt it. I now have no friggin clue whats wrong. i manually removed the sk that was responsible and it failed to even effect it. hmm maybe I deployed my mods too soon.

31 minutes ago, Barrage said:

What UUNP body is recommended for 5.0? Having issues getting UUNP All-in-one to work with out issues. I'd rather use CBBE but there's no patch for that yet.

From what I just tested it looks to be the regular unp body. you can actually just load up bodyslide and print out a unp body if needed as long as you have the relevant textures which yiffyage provides here.

edit: I also figured out what my issue with the textures for the body were. First I wasn't using the regular unp body witch really jacked everything up and the feminine textures were being overlayed by the fur and fuzzy female.dds files under the character folder in textures just outside of the regular folders for each race. I moved those over and I now have the texture working properly and fitting.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Those skeleton draugr are just peculiar. Did the dog skeleton ever work? Now I've removed that whole folder tree to get the regular skeletons back and THEY are not working right. (They freeze in t-pose when they get killed.)

i think i found the problem:

fsscr008.jpg

that's not the right skeleton for the skeleton ?

also the new manikin heads are not getting used (at least on my end anyways).

another problem i'm having (that may have nothing to do with YA) is actors that are playing in the female role in animations don't get aroused/hard.

5 hours ago, shadow143 said:

I have not seen that mod. looks nice! Thanks for that.

For vampire lord. i personally like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93959

Looks like a really nice mod! I will definitely use that on my next vampire playthrough. Always been somewhat unsatisfied with the vanilla model. Definitely recommend making that the YA model. 

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

That can be remedied by assigning the MNC Vampire Lord penis to the Bat Vampire Lords as a creature armor taking up armor slot 44.

They could still use some more detailed nipples, though.

20181218204604_1.thumb.jpg.a5203a0b5e589e0295fe75e937b838bb.jpg

20181218204620_1.thumb.jpg.d2ee1b8d824e28ce66a503e67d24c341.jpg

Curious question, but what mod are you using to make the font look like that? Seems different from the standard Skyrim font.