41 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

random notes:

you have a extra "meshes" folder inside your meshes folder.

you have a extra "character" folder directly in your meshes folder.

the skeleton for your skeleton seems to be in "data\meshes\issgard\actors\beastskeletons\" so maybe rename & move it.

i don't think your seq file is right, they usually have the same name as the esp they are made for.

and i'm wondering if this mod would be better off packed in a bsa file.

BSA file maybe. I've just never done that.

The issgard beast skeleton folder is probably because that's where it was in the original beast skeleton mod. Will look.

I really need a general cleanup. Shitload of files that aren't being used anymore.

1 hour ago, Taven said:

Hmm...could I ask for a patch on the current alpha version for Khajiit Overhaul? Or can I use it by not letting the alpha version overwrite anything the Khajiit Overhaul has?

You can use it by not letting it overwrite. Just be mindful that the alpha has textures outside of the races folder that will affect the actual look of the khajiit texture. I dont remember if it is was furfemalebody.dds/furmalebody or fuzzy .dds, I posted about it a few pages ago. If your not comfortable with directly poking the mods after preventing the overwrite then wait a few days and ill be able to figure it out, as i'm in the process of performing a full reinstall of my mods along with Skyrim.

Okay so after a 100% clean re-install of the game and mods it runs like butter however i am still getting the broken tails, I have noticed Feline skeletons or tails work 100% jumping crouching moving with no issue its the K-9's that seem to not work.

Below are some screen shots of what its doing any idea's?

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.fcbab1bb1a4d7a2072f126f3d3c11f9d.jpg

I also had invisible face? issue with this NPC haven't encountered it again and i am at White Run.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.24ad5fd4b59c7d14c04178fb1300f54b.png

Also here are the mods i have set up.

ModOrganizer_2019-01-05_23-23-29.png.e76c95084548cf0976ac440431b7ad48.png

EDIT: Fixed the screen shots so they aren't 40mb a pop lol!!!

3 hours ago, Warvelton said:

Okay so after a 100% clean re-install of the game and mods it runs like butter however i am still getting the broken tails, I have noticed Feline skeletons or tails work 100% jumping crouching moving with no issue its the K-9's that seem to not work.

I've noticed that the Lykaios tails sometimes freeze up and stop moving, and it's more likely to happen when equipping or unequipping items or being spawned/loaded into memory. Maybe that's your issue?

I kinda found a way around it on my end by manually force-equipping and then unequipping a tail hider item on the affected NPCs with console commands; seems like unloading and then reloading the tail mesh forces it to reset the physics and de-freeezes it, so it solves the issue until it becomes stuck again (and then rinse and repeat).

I also had invisible face? issue with this NPC haven't encountered it again

IIRC Bad Dog said it should be fixed with the latest Alpha file (5.02, I think?). Have you tried downloading it and seeing if that fixes it?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC Bad Dog said it should be fixed with the latest Alpha file (5.02, I think?). Have you tried downloading it and seeing if that fixes it?

Uhh, if that's true then I'm gonna chime in and say there are definitely still headless people running around in 5.02. I figured he meant he had it fixed on his end and I assumed he was gonna fix up most of the glaring stuff in one go and upload an update then instead of repackaging and reuploading constantly as we're still seeing reports of new issues come in.

I haven't had any issues with the tails so far EXCEPT that in the open world when NPCs get loaded in as you're walking around, their tail is stretched out a mile into the distance, and gradually returns to where it should be. It's only mildly annoying and basically resolves itself within several seconds so it's not a big issue, but it happens pretty consistently.

9 hours ago, Warvelton said:

Below are some screen shots of what its doing any idea's?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.fcbab1bb1a4d7a2072f126f3d3c11f9d.jpg

I also had invisible face? issue with this NPC haven't encountered it again and i am at White Run.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.24ad5fd4b59c7d14c04178fb1300f54b.png

Also here are the mods i have set up.

EDIT: Fixed the screen shots so they aren't 40mb a pop lol!!!

Try moving XPMSE down farther. SOS came packed with a very old skeleton so it may be overwriting it.

3 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

Uhh, if that's true then I'm gonna chime in and say there are definitely still headless people running around in 5.02. I figured he meant he had it fixed on his end and I assumed he was gonna fix up most of the glaring stuff in one go and upload an update then instead of repackaging and reuploading constantly as we're still seeing reports of new issues come in.

You may be right, I was speaking from memory and I wasn't completely sure about it. Only Bad Dog can tell for sure, though.

3 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

I haven't had any issues with the tails so far EXCEPT that in the open world when NPCs get loaded in as you're walking around, their tail is stretched out a mile into the distance, and gradually returns to where it should be. It's only mildly annoying and basically resolves itself within several seconds so it's not a big issue, but it happens pretty consistently.

Yeah, that's pretty common, and it happens with other HDT stuff as well.

AFAIK it happens because objects are actually created in the (0,0,0) point of the current cell and then moved to wherever they are meant to be; this is supposed to be instantaneous so you never realize, but if there's some hiccup that causes HDT to start calculating while at that point, it registers the bones as jumping from the origin to whatever point the NPC is actually at, and depending on the physics data and distance to that end point, crazy stuff can happen. 

FYI, this engine limitation is also the reason for the "Giant Camp Bug" in SL: the marker for the scene spawns at the (0,0,0) point of the Skyrim worldspace (which happens to be right above that giant camp) but isn't properly moved to the place it's supposed to be, so when SL warps the player to the marker to start the scene, they end up in the origin point of the worlspace and usually fall to their death, lol. :classic_blink:

I missed some stuff upthread. Yeah, this is supposed to be near final. Lykaios tails are not white, panthers are not plastic, heads are in place. Those disconnected tails look like a skeleton problem--make sure nothing overwrites the one in the YAdigi kit (which it shouldn't, they're on their own filepath).

Imma post an update in a minute, which will be A5.3. This the ONLY problems I know of in this next are: some wonkiness with manikin body weight; some ear textures on a few load screens; the out-of-date skeleton; black eyes on some NPCs but I don't know which. I'll post a photoshoot too, maybe, so you can see what I'm seeing and let me know if you're getting something very different. 

A5.3 is up.

Check out any issues you've seen against it. With the exception of the list above, I think I covered everything. Please report the version number if you find problems so we don't have to ask.

For the tails... completely dunno. Did you try the no-HDT tail fix? See what that does. Try taking things out of the load order. 

Not sure what the cause is, but since I've gotten a few crashes starting a new save using Skyrim Unbound. After the 3rd try managed to get started. Not sure why things feel slightly laggy after trimming my modlist down and redoing the patches. Probably an issue with my computer.

39 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

Not sure what the cause is, but since I've gotten a few crashes starting a new save using Skyrim Unbound. After the 3rd try managed to get started. Not sure why things feel slightly laggy after trimming my modlist down and redoing the patches. Probably an issue with my computer.

if you're using the A5 version i don't think the patches will work with it?

Baddog said he would have to update it.

A few things I'd like to ask.. Do we not need this mod anymore? Because I've noticed that this alpha version has new textures(And most likely meshes) for hagravens in it..and, I've yet to use this mod because, I'm wondering if it's alright to overwrite almost everything in the past version of YA with it, as I've also installed that manually.

Not sure what you're asking. This is the new version, it's an alpha so it might still break things. When it's final it will be okay to overwrite everything. It's got a new raven model for the hagravens.

NEW PHOTOSHOOT UP!

This is a near-vanilla setup--the standard high-res texture packs and USLEEP but no other graphics mods and no ENB.

Showing off some of the different NPCs. I love it when the furrifier picks exactly the right look for an NPC. Stenvar and Brunwulf both look more like themselves than I would have been able to do by hand. The panther is my PC. I hardly ever play dark elves but I'm enjoying running around with him.

I'm still finding things to tweak and adjust, but it's all minor stuff at this point.

if you're using the A5 version i don't think the patches will work with it?

Baddog said he would have to update it.

I meant Skyproc patches. And for the A5 version I haven't noticed much issue with the USLEEP Yiffy Age patch, but I may be wrong. Yiffy Age and all its files are on the bottom of the load order. Think I have the graphic options up too high for first starting out then things smooth out after it loads up.

Welp after a good 5 hours in the game with basic quality of life mods the game works fantastic.

The tails do freak out here and there but not enough to really break immersion for me I ran in to a hard freeze/crash in Winterhold and Whiterun how ever i believe those are more my fault then this mods fault.

Absolutely killer job Bad Dog.