1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Def somewhat more laggy, but very playable on my rig. Tho I'm testing with a minimal mod setup, no hi-def meshes, just the basic hi-res textures.

well fuck, i tried removing the hdt but i'm still super laggy, as soon as one npc enters my fov everything goes to shit.

if i stay still and don't move the camera the game plays fine, but if there's even just one npc in my view and i move it the game just dies.

i wonder if this could be a texture issue of some kind?

I am loving 5.0 so far but I too have issues when I have nords(lykaios)  in my FOV it gets pretty framey other than some optimization stuff for those new tails and that I think its amazing and I've been so glad to see those new textures for everyone, Super Awesome!

Also I would be interested to know when an SE version would be available! keep up the fuzzy work fellas.

Aaah I forgot you had added beast skeletons, this became a much bigger project than I kept track of. It's great, if I combine it with a different language's voices and modded animation replacements there'll be no trace left of the humans these people used to be. I don't worry about when most things come out, but seeing everyone digging into this beta and combing it for bugs feels exciting.

woooooh boy my eyes hurt!!! finally got the game working again after the update and i have this issue!

The heads on the Lykaios Nords are having a bad case of bright light syndrome. no idea whats causing it. im pretty sure its one of my own mods. Just a funny post for now until i have more info. Also i'm a cheating cheater who cheats! Behold Swol kat! lvl 323 khajiit!

20190102014011_1.jpg

4 hours ago, S14787 said:

I am loving 5.0 so far but I too have issues when I have nords(lykaios)  in my FOV it gets pretty framey other than some optimization stuff for those new tails and that I think its amazing and I've been so glad to see those new textures for everyone, Super Awesome!

Also I would be interested to know when an SE version would be available! keep up the fuzzy work fellas.

Do you have SE and Skyrim? I was also wondering when an SE version will be available.

Been thinking about this mod for quite some time now; I just can't wait to furrify the land of Skyrim.

Keep up the amazing work fellas. :snake:

Well, it seems things are working for me. Save for a few crashes, which I had to edit the Yiffy Age - Imperious patch to fix. Also...the changes to the face, the hair options...YES.

NordFemTest1.png.ec2d24dca88449bf71061b8a22b602d2.png

May go for white fur with this character, just for more contrast.

On a different note, a shot of my Mara statue. A result of loading Stunning Statues of Skyrim before Yiffy Age. 

V5MaraStatue.png.f92b63e06c7802f605f96d1014aaa1c6.png

One of you people with the frame lag could try going to Raven Rock and reporting how things are there. That's almost all panthers, so if the problem is specific to the nords it should become apparent. I don't know offhand what could be causing it--some texture problem maybe--I'll look through them and see whut's whut.

I put the skeletons on the bug list. I didn't change them so that must be an old bug.

Feminine argonian textures will likely work, if you mean by work it looks crappy but nothing breaks.

So far most things seem to be looking alright. Amazingly, I haven't encountered the bugs other people seem to be having. Unfortunately, that does not mean I didn't encounter any. So far I've found two potentially related ones. The first is that some characters have gone Assassin's Creed on me

20190102053939_1.thumb.jpg.c8c6e4adf439cdc938681c20d185be76.jpg20190102054223_1.thumb.jpg.9e08675a4287ed0e591a048a987c478d.jpg

The other is what I assume is the ever mentioned "grey face bug" but with furries. Most are fine, but seemingly at random some characters have heads that are some shade of grey and don't match their body at all. I haven't found a correlation between race or gender, I'd say like 60-70% of the NPC's are all fine actually but some just ended up like this

20190102053952_1.thumb.jpg.7741ebcaacbd7a78cc7352f893430f46.jpg20190102054121_1.thumb.jpg.144d2382abd94f02d133de611fe39066.jpg20190102054255_1.thumb.jpg.94ed34a9f288f006da4f042d8e0ee0de.jpg

So yeah, that's my contribution for now. Other than that, all the updated shit looks pretty amazing. Have to hand it to you Bad Dog, you're pulling off a pretty incredible feat with what this mod's become. Thanks also to everyone who has assisted and helped with this mod along the way, it's really cool to see people band together for it. I wish I had any relevant skills to do so myself, but I'm just barely learning how the Creation engine even handles assets right now. Shit's weird.

Ok thank you, I wont bother with the Feminine Argonian mod for now then.
I have another question about load order, on the main page you said this 
"

• -- Then add patches for the mods you use--
  • (All these are available at the main link above.)
  • [Yiffy Blaze Anthro Schlong if you want the VectorPlexus muscular schlong on your furries]
    [Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch if using USLEEP. This goes first!]"

In regards to the USLEEP patch, when you say this goes first, do you mean it goes above all other patches or above the main Yiffy Age mod itself?

USLEEP patch goes right after the main YA mod. 

Missing heads is probably a mod order problem, but I haven't run around Windhelm much so I'll check. 

That is the grey face bug and means the facegen didn't work right on those chars. How that could happen I don't know. I'll check.

21 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

The only real problem I'm having is my game keeps freezing in Whiterun. I think it might be related to the HDT tails cause it's fine outside the city. I'll try entering other cities and see if I have the same problem

Mine was fine in Whiterun and Riften. This version of Yiffy Age is a lot heavier on the system. I just have the base ENB with a few changes for my needs and I can feel the hit, but not a slow to a crawl. It gets worse if you add population mods.

Hi there!

Thanks for all your hard work behind this mod, I have been looking over this mod every now and then and hoping to see and hear more about the New Lykaios meshes and textures that has been mentioned and now released in your new version.

Im curious though, if its not to much to ask.. could you possibly release the New updated Lykaios mod as a seperate mod for those who only wants that?

Thanks again!

Regards Horte

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

One of you people with the frame lag could try going to Raven Rock

Raven Rock is much better....it still lags a bit when i look at the blacksmith or the docks (this is after installing the texture patch).

Woo-hoo, the lykaios head SK is 65K. That can't be good.

STOP TRYING TO KILL MY COMPUTER ?

OK, quick fix. Replace textures\actors\character\00LykaiosRaceTextures with this version. I'll update the kit too.

00LykaiosRaceTextures.7z

that helped a lot, but i still lag (but now at playable levels) around nords.

6 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

i have the Nils missing head bug as well.

i also have another bug but it may just be on my end:

ScreenShot1175.jpg

i assume this mod is the problem:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15927/?

edit: confirmed to be my problem

14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that helped a lot, but i still lag (but now at playable levels) around nords.

I didn't see much lag in Windhelm myself, and I added the edited Lykaios textures too. 

i have the Nils missing head bug as well.

Ditto. 

i also have another bug but it may just be on my end:

ScreenShot1175.jpg

i assume this mod is the problem:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15927/?

Yeah, both YA and ICH both replace helmet meshes, and edit their references to show the head/eyes/etc meshes. I do use ICH too, but have it disabled for Yiffy Age profiles. Though normally, you would get a missing head(i.e no head/eyes/hair/etc) issue using both these mods together. Do you have anything else editing the guard helmet mesh(es)?

The female Nord/Lyakios textures seem to be missing the _sk file for the body, at least as far as the texture set is concerned. 

26 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

I know him and will check in a moment, but I mean that guard in your screenshot.

just a random guard, they are all like that, i have not tried turning off the ICH esp yet, and my YA esp still has the esm flag so that could be part of the problem as well.

24 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I didn't see much lag in Windhelm myself, and I added the edited Lykaios textures too. 

keep in mind that my computer is old:

Spoiler

COMPUTER SPECS:

Y: 2007
Box: Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case
MB: ASUS CROSSHAIR AM2 Socket
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Dual Core Processor 3.01GHz
MEM: Kingston HyperX 8GB (4X2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHZ 240PIN CL4-4-4-12 1.95v
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce gts 250 1GB
PSU: Antec Truepower Trio 650W Power Supply

A: 3.5” floppy (1.44 MB)
C: ADATA SX900 2.5" 512GB SSD SATA 3 SandForce 2281 550MB/SEC Write and 530MB/SEC Read
D: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA 3GB/S 7200RPM 16MB Cache
E: LG Combo CD/DVD Burner
F: LG Combo CD/DVD Burner

asset optimization is essential when you only have 2 cores to work with.

24 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Yeah, both YA and ICH both replace helmet meshes, and edit their references to show the head/eyes/etc meshes. I do use ICH too, but have it disabled for Yiffy Age profiles. 

therefor it's confirmed, that one is on my end.