1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Is FA that hardcore, then? That horrible web design straight out of '03 has prevented me from ever spending much on the site, so I've never gone into the forums.

FA has been a fucking shit show for years and it just keeps getting worse. hell in some ways it can even be compared to nexus with the staffs abuse of power, Eg: they will now threaten to ban you if you label a "mature" image as "adult".....WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE YOU WORTHLESS ASSHOLES!?!?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

If "nasty" means yiff, by all means go ahead. If it means "fetish yiff", I'm not so keen but I would still be curious. But if it means "actual nasty stuff", or, gods forbid, non-yiff, then I'll pass, thank you very much.

(puts lube on standby)

47 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I found out about Housepets! there thanks to all the Breel memes and I didn't know I needed it in my life so badly until that happened, lol

good old rickgriffin, he sure can make some good storys....i just wish he would continue his "Snakes Conquer Earth" story

https://www.deviantart.com/rickgriffin/gallery/54816469/Snakes-Conquer-Earth

valsalia makes good comics as well:

https://e621.net/pool/show/11903

https://e621.net/pool/show/12478

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

good old rickgriffin, he sure can make some good storys....

I love how Housepets seemed to start as a "Funny Animals short skits" back in '09 but then it became deeper and more complex as time went by without completely losing the humor. Dude is just a pro. I just finished going through the "Heaven is Not Enough" arc and holy shit that was awesome. Hell, "Than One Scene" hit me hard, and I don't think it was actually intended to be that much of a Wham Episode (pretty sure that was intended for the latter scenes of the arc instead). :classic_wacko:

i just wish he would continue his "Snakes Conquer Earth" story

https://www.deviantart.com/rickgriffin/gallery/54816469/Snakes-Conquer-Earth

That looks like an interesting concept, shame it didn't take off though. Still, I'll make sure to check the short stories. Thanks for the heads up.

valsalia makes good comics as well:

6 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

I totally recommend Valsalia's comics. Especially the first link.

Already knew about Valsalia and had read those, but thanks for the suggestion, they are good comics indeed.

5 hours ago, S14787 said:

Permission to let the **Hype Intensify** captain?!

I usually try to keep my hype down just in case things don't turn out to be as good as they sound... but considering it's YA 5.0 we're talking about and looking back at the sneak peeks we've gotten at it so far, I'd say it's pretty reasonable to be hyped about it, lol. :classic_rolleyes:

Plus, beardofsocrates just announced the male update for the Vulpine Race in FO4 is almost done and should be out pretty soon, so between that and YA 5.0, seems like the year will be off to a good start.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well in that case, how about Feretta?

https://e621.net/pool/show/2912

11 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

I'd recommend Rebecca/Immelmann's Order of the Black Dog.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not a huge fan of the art styles at first glance, but I'm not put off by them either, so as long as the stories themselves are good, those could be a great find. Plus, I know art styles can change and improve over time (like it happened to Rick with Housepets and his other stuff) so I may be pleasantly surprised later.

43 minutes ago, Trevjake09 said:

Noticed something out the gate, very small issue but it is there; the redguard in the redguard loading screen appears to be missing his body, might just be something on my end

This is with the SOS addon, I assume? I didn't change that screen at all. Anyone else seeing this?

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yea...i think i'll be needing a "no hdt tail" patch or something, my towns are now supper laggy...as in 0.2FPS, the only way i can move is if i look down.?

Def somewhat more laggy, but very playable on my rig. Tho I'm testing with a minimal mod setup, no hi-def meshes, just the basic hi-res textures.

That's a patch that's easy to make tho.

I went through the furry dicks and matched them to the new body textures, but I don't think I remembered the anthro versions. And I didn't get to fitting them all for futa. 

BTW I've been running my last round of, uh, testing with Sent of Sex. That's mad fun. It could replace a lot of SLEN and Defeat but I didn't go that far with it... just added random sex for lulz.

Ok so probably shouldn't be messing with the files just yet but i was trying to replace the khajiit body textures with the ones from Ohmes-Rhat mod and it works sorta posting a pic maybe someone can give me a hand maybe im forgetting to delete a fine or something.  

Spoiler

20190101184740_1.jpg.a76d56cd413c0784fb6de0a9b90945b9.jpg