42 minutes ago, frankvaldez said:

just having a hard time following the mod download instructions

Hi. 1st you press big green button "download this file" next in "download your files menu" you press little grey button "download" and wait for 10 seconds, google drive folder will open and 1st file you see _YiffyAge-V4.2.7z (812 mb) is a main mod file that you need. Rest are patches for other mods, you only need to download them if you have this mods installed, for example i use USLEEP, cutting room floor and populated lands and roads, so i only download and install patches for this mods.

1 hour ago, frankvaldez said:

20 minutes ago, Newbie2015 said:

some random notes i made when i was installing things and working out a install order:

Spoiler

1: HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

2: RaceCompatibility All-in-One
"20 Dawnguard"
"21 Dawnguard USKP"
"23 Dawnguard USKP Override"

3: SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02

4: SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
"00 Common"
"00.1 Default"
"00.2 Hairless"
"12 Common"
"12.1 Default"
"12.2 Hairless"
BD notes: For beast schlongs only disable:
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon

5: UNP BASE Main body V1dot2-6709 (Diamonized UNP)

6: xp32 Maximum Skeleton

7: YiffyAge + patches and addons
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch-V4.0 (Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.)
BD_EZ_HDT_02_00 (Bad Dog EZ HDT)

and some extra stuff:

Spoiler

8:CellanRaceV01.01

9:CellanHoodieSchlongV01.00

10:CellanPlantigradeFixV01.00

11:Shark Race 3.20 - MAIN - UNP and SOS

12:Shark Race 3.20 - NPC Plugin

I can anyone have time to hear my mind of depression? Fight back social prejudge and My own Family make me Make me deep wound, depression.  When I was young I love doll just like most other girls does but also loved manly items Cars Toy soldiers. It's kinda funny about mixed result when I send soldiers toy in fake battle while I'm also dressed them as typical girls doll.  That's funny. I should know about what I am about my weird situation Don't like be a man mean male. don't want be them but doing my things in Tomboyish girls way.

I must know I'm Lesbian in weird way. When I was young. Don't like be a man but like boyish things. Love 18th musket, revolution and imperial Lego soldiers. However, The world not kind who are between within it. You must be man or woman no between.

When I understand my identity in late high school. I had to go through terrible way to get manage of my identity. Most hurt thing Family don't support me at that time. Even today only mother understand me.

I like RPG and Single FPS. Maybe I'm not girlish enough. and my ship is sunken currently stock in this thread.

And, I'm furry. It fit for research. Many Furries are Gay man and woman.

Now my heart feel pain depression mostly but also pain of destroying myself. Sometime. Time like this my mental stability can't keep up wound of past haunting me. Even Pill doesn't seems works.

Currently I'm waiting YA 5 with hope of new experience of joy of furry. but waiting with depression is hard matter.

Science is reveal my identity many friend leaved me. Hell, Even I active only on YA Thread. I don't have any of RL or internet friend stuff even now these days.

Another day. Another pain. but you guys listen to me. Help bit of my mind.

live in YA thread make me better but lonely, I'm looking for people who share small life time. small thing like daily routine, Playing Elderscrolls online with other or doing PUBG with others.

meeting me and get out of loneliness what I needed.

But I also know the word "don't push dick to others unless they want it".

Out of Loneliness, Thanks for reading this word.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

I can anyone have time to hear my mind of depression? Fight back social prejudge and My own Family make me Make me deep wound, depression.  When I was young I love doll just like most other girls does but also loved manly items Cars Toy soldiers. It's kinda funny about mixed result when I send soldiers toy in fake battle while I'm also dressed them as typical girls doll.  That's funny. I should know about what I am about my weird situation Don't like be a man mean male. don't want be them but doing my things in Tomboyish girls way.

I must know I'm Lesbian in weird way. When I was young. Don't like be a man but like boyish things. Love 18th musket, revolution and imperial Lego soldiers. However, The world not kind who are between within it. You must be man or woman no between.

When I understand my identity in late high school. I had to go through terrible way to get manage of my identity. Most hurt thing Family don't support me at that time. Even today only mother understand me.

I like RPG and Single FPS. Maybe I'm not girlish enough. and my ship is sunken currently stock in this thread.

Now my heart feel pain depression mostly but also pain of destroying myself. Sometime. Time like this my mental stability can't keep up wound of past haunting me. Even Pill doesn't seems works.

Currently I'm waiting YA 5 with hope of new experience of joy of furry. but waiting with depression is hard matter.

Science is reveal my identity many friend leaved me. Hell, Even I active only on YA Thread. I don't have any of RL or internet friend stuff even now these days.

live in YA thread make me better but lonely, I'm looking for people who share small life time. small thing like daily routine, Playing Elderscrolls online with other or doing PUBG with others.

All video games are for me to escape from reality, to another world where I do what I want. And if I do not play video games, I drink alcohol. Often both at the same time ?.  I do not worry about what other people think about me, I do not care and I'm fine. 

Be yourself :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

All video games are for me to escape from reality, to another world where I do what I want. And if I do not play video games, I drink alcohol. Often both at the same time ?.  I do not worry about what other people think about me, I do not care and I'm fine. 

Be yourself :classic_smile:

A pair of poems to go along with it:

You are you, that is more true than true

No one in the world is more youer than you

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I feel the same way although I've met some friends through my husband, but I know I'll slip back into being a hermit if by myself. I was the same way while at MFF this year. Funny I went to the furry fandom and video games to escape reality, but I never could escape from getting social anxiety. Even my husband for awhile considered leaving me (at the time boyfriend) when I mentioned I was struggling with gender identity and was starting thinking about transitioning to a female. Haven't considered it yet though.

Sometimes life goes into funny places. As someone who struggles with depression don't let yourself suffer in silence.

5 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Definition of entitlement there. It means he's still working on it, look forward to it.

I am well aware of this.

I am referring to the estimated Time frame given by Bad Dog on page 157 on Aug 2nd, at least that is the most recent example I could find of it. Combined with BD saying the mouths are being a pain, wouldn't take much more convincing for the previously listed Estimated Time to be missed.

So excuuuse me for following this closely.

16 minutes ago, ziggyr2750 said:

Welp, so much for the Christmas ETA.

I'm guessing next one would be mid-January?

Only Bad Dog can really answer that question, but that sounds reasonable to me barring any unforeseen circumstances or RL stuff or whatever. Better wait for his actual reply, though.

12 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Definition of entitlement there. It means he's still working on it, look forward to it.

In ziggyr's defense, I haven't really seen any entitlement coming from them so far, and asking for a new ETA when the current one is over (or close to being over) is fairly reasonable as long as you don't get entitled or offensive (which doesn't seem the case here to me). Just my two cents.

17 hours ago, ziggyr2750 said:

Welp, so much for the Christmas ETA.

You guys. Commercial establishments don't hit their ship dates as closely as I'm gonna.

Final testing of the alpha is happening now. The world is facegenned and barring a few glitches looking pretty good. The mod is split into three: base, digitigrade, and NSFW stuff. Notes and questions:

> The HDT tails are a total win, but it looks like they require XPMSE (as well as HDT, of course). Some of the tail bones referred to by the HDT XML aren't in the vanilla skeleton. I'm going to ship with all tails HDT-enabled, but I'm guessing people are going to want traditional tails ASAP. This mod is already enough of a pain to install.

> Does anybody have opinions about where the digi skeletons should go? I'm inclined to overwrite the regular beast skeletons so that I don't have to dup all the races. That means the digi esp will have to load AFTER XPMSE. (And maybe XPMSE won't even be required.) 

> I got rid of the neck ruff as discussed upthread. That meant I had to fix that seam really really, which took a few days. (3 textures * 7 races * 2 sexes, ugh). I think it looks decent EXCEPT there's something funny with my UUNP body model. One of the verts near the right side clavicle is just out of place. Is that I thing or did mine get messed up somehow?

> Jesus H Fucking Christ on a raft, the feet. Male feet textures aren't symmetrical, the right texture is off by a few pixels. And female feet can be vanilla or UUNP not both. I had to fix them for the planti version, which I'm not even going to play with. Blaze gave me a bunch of the female feet but I had to generate the male. 

> Hagravens use the raven model as discussed upthread. I rigged them to the hagraven skeleton instead of using Blaze's method so they still move like hagravens.

> NSFW load screens are in the NSFW pack. I still have one or two to fix up.

> I'm including a fix that came up on the Hoodies page: Futa females will show arousal like the guys. I had it set up so that if they were rigged with a strapon, it would only show during sex when they were pitching, but was doing that by checking for female, which meant the futa girls were not showing arousal. Now I check whether they've got a strapon, not what sex they are. Side effect is IF you run with SLA AND you have revealing armors, then your ladies' dicks will poke through their clothes. Solution: Don't do that.

> Just now Saadia has a grey face. Dunno why, she's been facegenned and her nif looks fine. There may be others. When I drop the alpha I'll note if that's still the case. 

As a bonus and reward for reading all that (you read all that, right?) here's a panther:

Spoiler

Panther dancing.jpg

14 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

> The HDT tails are a total win, but it looks like they require XPMSE (as well as HDT, of course). Some of the tail bones referred to by the HDT XML aren't in the vanilla skeleton. I'm going to ship with all tails HDT-enabled, but I'm guessing people are going to want traditional tails ASAP. This mod is already enough of a pain to install.

Honestly I don't see why requiring XPMSE is something that needs to be mentioned. At this point in the history of Skyrim modding, XPMSE is like SKSE: you need it if you intend to install any mods at all period. If someone can't/doesn't want to install XPMSE, they shouldn't be modding Skyrim in the first place.

Yeah, some people may want a patch that restores the tails back to the vanilla system. HDT tails are awesome but they tend to spazz out and make the NPC in question invisible from time to time (just like any other HDT-enabled mesh can do, BTW, but since all NPCs have tails now, that makes it more common). But I wouldn't give it top priority for now, it can wait until 5.0 is out.

> Does anybody have opinions about where the digi skeletons should go? I'm inclined to overwrite the regular beast skeletons so that I don't have to dup all the races. That means the digi esp will have to load AFTER XPMSE. (And maybe XPMSE won't even be required.) 

XPMSE would still be required due to the edited skeleton.hkx and behaviour files it includes apart from the skeleton .nifs themselves. Plus see my thoughts on XPMSE above anyway.

> I got rid of the neck ruff as discussed upthread. That meant I had to fix that seam really really, which took a few days. (3 textures * 7 races * 2 sexes, ugh). I think it looks decent EXCEPT there's something funny with my UUNP body model. One of the verts near the right side clavicle is just out of place. Is that I thing or did mine get messed up somehow?

Won't know for sure until I check out the meshes, but I so far don't recall any such weirdness. Guess we'll find out later.

Also glad to see the neck ruff is gone.

Great job, Bad Dog. Today, I bought Skyrim SE. with Winter Sale. Now, I can't wait YA 5.0 SE Version. The reason for looking SE are enhanced performance and Less CTD. Slowly My mod list grow More CTD happen with Old Rim's limited Computer resource management. Although I really hate FXXX Club on SE.

P.S Because By your mod My heart are almost don't love to play any game without if is furry or Furry mod. It looks like half of Fun goes out when start game that aren't Furry. Lucky Vulpine mod are developing by other modder in Fallout 4 and He/she currently polishing male body and face.

P.S YA5.0! AY5.0! I'm too Hype!!

Been at least a month since I've posted here, just wanted to give my opinions and such.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Final testing of the alpha is happening now. The world is facegenned and barring a few glitches looking pretty good. The mod is split into three: base, digitigrade, and NSFW stuff. Notes and questions:

Nice! I like how most of the NSFW stuff is it's own download/esp now.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I got rid of the neck ruff as discussed upthread. That meant I had to fix that seam really really, which took a few days. (3 textures * 7 races * 2 sexes, ugh). I think it looks decent EXCEPT there's something funny with my UUNP body model. One of the verts near the right side clavicle is just out of place. Is that I thing or did mine get messed up somehow?

Yeah, I had noticed a somewhat noticeable neck seam a little bit ago. Glad it was looked into.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Honestly I don't see why requiring XPMSE is something that needs to be mentioned. At this point in the history of Skyrim modding, XPMSE is like SKSE: you need it if you intend to install any mods at all period. If someone can't/doesn't want to install XPMSE, they shouldn't be modding Skyrim in the first place.

Regardless of whenever it's a common requirement or not, it should always be mentioned, otherwise you get people confused as heck on how to install YA 5.0.

Not necessarily, I've been modding my skyrim for about 2-3 years now, and this is the first time a mod's requiring me to get XPMSE. 

If someone refuses to install the patches though, then they shouldn't be modding skyrim. XD I met someone like that on the nexus a few months ago honestly. 

Just to clarify, I'm okay with Yiffy Age requiring XPMSE, as long as a link to it's nexus page is given, and knowing Bad Dog, there will.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, some people may want a patch that restores the tails back to the vanilla system. HDT tails are awesome but they tend to spazz out and make the NPC in question invisible from time to time (just like any other HDT-enabled mesh can do, BTW, but since all NPCs have tails now, that makes it more common). But I wouldn't give it top priority for now, it can wait until 5.0 is out.

Yeah, I used a mod called HDT tails a while back and I got that spazzing out issue with the tails quite a bit. Granted, I wasn't using XPMSE, so that was probably why. In my defense, said mod wasn't listed in the dependencies.

In any case, I'm open to trying HDT tails again (not the mod, but the feature also utilized in YA 5.0), but I'd still like at least the option to switch back to traditional.