5 minutes ago, Taven said:

.....I just thought about this. How are the boots going to look in 5.0? Are they going to be still invisible for the time being, or will they have meshes like this mod? I ask because I haven't seen much talk about it..unless I've missed that somewhere. xD

The base mod includes just plantigrade feet which includes working shoes. For the digitigrade addon, for now it might be the same as before. But I think there was talk of developing a mod for leg guards to replace the vanilla and modded boots/shoes. Not sure if it's set in stone though.

9 minutes ago, Taven said:

.....I just thought about this. How are the boots going to look in 5.0? Are they going to be still invisible for the time being, or will they have meshes like this mod? I ask because I haven't seen much talk about it..unless I've missed that somewhere. xD

Yes, WE talked about it. discussion ended with we need replace shoes to Graves which furry can wear in digi Feet. It made me curious Furry foot wear IN Y.A 5.0 . Does shoes replaced with graves? we can get resource from mod that Taven linked.

Hey BD. Still on 4.2, which i think is your last publicly released version. Been playing for a few hours, running around with that priest from the cannibal Daedra, and his schlong has decided to spazz out (rapidly changing arousal, disappearing). I'm probably gonna reset SOS after this, but had another issue with stuttering, so loaded up the save in ReSaver (FallRim tools)...and it was unable to load because the save was over 200 MB! Loaded the last save that was under 100 MB, and this has started to explode. SOS errors from BD schlongs everywhere. I"m going to reset SOS and clean this save, but any ideas on how to fix this without bricking this save?

Spoiler

image.png

3 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

Hey BD. Still on 4.2, which i think is your last publicly released version. Been playing for a few hours, running around with that priest from the cannibal Daedra, and his schlong has decided to spazz out (rapidly changing arousal, disappearing). I'm probably gonna reset SOS after this, but had another issue with stuttering, so loaded up the save in ReSaver (FallRim tools)...and it was unable to load because the save was over 200 MB! Loaded the last save that was under 100 MB, and this has started to explode. SOS errors from BD schlongs everywhere. I"m going to reset SOS and clean this save, but any ideas on how to fix this without bricking this save?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

That all seems an error with SOS stuff, just Yiffy Age. YA can use SOS, but the two are independent from one another.

4 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

1 hour ago, ziggyr2750 said:

That all seems an error with SOS stuff, just Yiffy Age. YA can use SOS, but the two are independent from one another.

I had that problem before; I'm glad I fixed it after I found it because I didn't know that it also caused apocalyptic save bloat, I was just annoyed by the horrible flickering and fact it unequipped my companion's armor. It's been months so the details are a bit foggy, but I can corroborate that I believe installing a fresh download of the latest SoS was what fixed it. As for fixing the save: cleaning the system with the SoS MCM should (read: will hopefully) fix it.

Edit: Additionally, if reinstalling SoS fails you, you could try installing the scripts from Bad Dog's own Hoodie Schlongs mod. If (and that's a big if) I remember correctly those scripts are the same as the ones included in this mod but newer and possibly less broken.

5 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Yes, WE talked about it. discussion ended with we need replace shoes to Graves which furry can wear in digi Feet. It made me curious Furry foot wear IN Y.A 5.0 . Does shoes replaced with graves? we can get resource from mod that Taven linked.

According to Bad Dog's message, plantigrade will be the default unfortunately. Digitigrade feet will be ported to a separate esp. I don't think Bad Dog has got to the greaves/leg guards just yet, it will likely will be a post-release thing.

As for using that mod as a resource, I think I'd rather us develop our own based on something like this. For two reasons.

1. While their model is set for digitigrade feet, the model for said feet differs from mod to mod. What works on that model, may not work on Bad Dog's digi feet; which is of course, the best one out there.

2. My personal vision for "footwear" for furries is to have more leg guards/greaves, something that doesn't cover the actual paw (or just foot/natural shoe for Argonians). Zemaria's mod seems perfect for this.

As with everything else that goes on here, it'd ultimately be Bad Dog's decision on which direction he'd like to go, if any. I think he did express interest in Greaves and Legwraps or a mod very similar to it though.

Ya, digi feet in their own kit. Been running with that and it's fine, there's no difference. I just fixed my first bug caused by not keeping the race overrides up to date tho, which means I'm that much more likely to overwrite the skeleton files rather than pointing to different ones.

Greaves sometime maybe. In their own kit. 

Dunno what's causing the save bloat. It's not just Hoodies or YA, so there's something additional triggering it.

Spazzing out isn't entirely fixable if you're using HDT.

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You guys. Commercial establishments don't hit their ship dates as closely as I'm gonna.

Final testing of the alpha is happening now. The world is facegenned and barring a few glitches looking pretty good. The mod is split into three: base, digitigrade, and NSFW stuff. Notes and questions:

> The HDT tails are a total win, but it looks like they require XPMSE (as well as HDT, of course). Some of the tail bones referred to by the HDT XML aren't in the vanilla skeleton. I'm going to ship with all tails HDT-enabled, but I'm guessing people are going to want traditional tails ASAP. This mod is already enough of a pain to install.

> Does anybody have opinions about where the digi skeletons should go? I'm inclined to overwrite the regular beast skeletons so that I don't have to dup all the races. That means the digi esp will have to load AFTER XPMSE. (And maybe XPMSE won't even be required.) 

> I got rid of the neck ruff as discussed upthread. That meant I had to fix that seam really really, which took a few days. (3 textures * 7 races * 2 sexes, ugh). I think it looks decent EXCEPT there's something funny with my UUNP body model. One of the verts near the right side clavicle is just out of place. Is that I thing or did mine get messed up somehow?

> Jesus H Fucking Christ on a raft, the feet. Male feet textures aren't symmetrical, the right texture is off by a few pixels. And female feet can be vanilla or UUNP not both. I had to fix them for the planti version, which I'm not even going to play with. Blaze gave me a bunch of the female feet but I had to generate the male. 

> Hagravens use the raven model as discussed upthread. I rigged them to the hagraven skeleton instead of using Blaze's method so they still move like hagravens.

> NSFW load screens are in the NSFW pack. I still have one or two to fix up.

> I'm including a fix that came up on the Hoodies page: Futa females will show arousal like the guys. I had it set up so that if they were rigged with a strapon, it would only show during sex when they were pitching, but was doing that by checking for female, which meant the futa girls were not showing arousal. Now I check whether they've got a strapon, not what sex they are. Side effect is IF you run with SLA AND you have revealing armors, then your ladies' dicks will poke through their clothes. Solution: Don't do that.

> Just now Saadia has a grey face. Dunno why, she's been facegenned and her nif looks fine. There may be others. When I drop the alpha I'll note if that's still the case. 

As a bonus and reward for reading all that (you read all that, right?) here's a panther:

Hide contents

Panther dancing.jpg

I'm glad things are going roughly according to plan. Also hahahahaaaa that Panther looks like he's about to have a Bizarre Adventure!!!

https://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03495

figure_finder_image03495.jpg.f2965331b56e11d039d606159ee3db06.jpg

The werewolf on the left looks like one of Blaze or Bad Dog's girls. A friend of mine paints minis.

Panther in Bad Dog's post looks so slick and tight, if they're proud to be naked I understand and agree. Also I didn't think I'd ever think this but the dark haired tan dog on the right looks tasteful in a fur coat matching the color of their own fur coat, fun thing to think about.

4 hours ago, Voldearag said:

https://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/03495

figure_finder_image03495.jpg.f2965331b56e11d039d606159ee3db06.jpg

The werewolf on the left looks like one of Blaze or Bad Dog's girls. A friend of mine paints minis.

Panther in Bad Dog's post looks so slick and tight, if they're proud to be naked I understand and agree. Also I didn't think I'd ever think this but the dark haired tan dog on the right looks tasteful in a fur coat matching the color of their own fur coat, fun thing to think about.

Very nice and lovely miniature Mold. :)

Hey, is it already the new year there? Happy new year!

Glad to see your face and I'm happy that all this is making you happy, but I gotta say... remember anything you post on the internet is public forever. Think carefully about what you want up.

On YA5, I'm doing a final facegen now. I decided furries just don't look good with extreme facial morphs and I'm toning them down. A quick sanity check after that and I'll post an alpha.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey, is it already the new year there? Happy new year!

Glad to see your face and I'm happy that all this is making you happy, but I gotta say... remember anything you post on the internet is public forever. Think carefully about what you want up.

On YA5, I'm doing a final facegen now. I decided furries just don't look good with extreme facial morphs and I'm toning them down. A quick sanity check after that and I'll post an alpha.

Thanks for reply. Happy New Year to You Bad Dog. I will remember your advice. In Video I clearly got a fat on my face. It's not surprise because eating chocolate is one of few my joyness for years. clearly I need exercise for being slender and burn out fatness.

8 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

This seems pretty tame compared to the Fur Affinity forums.

Is FA that hardcore, then? That horrible web design straight out of '03 has prevented me from ever spending much on the site, so I've never gone into the forums. Hell, I have no idea how to search in there either, so I don't even know about the content itself (praise Awoobis for that wonderful thing that is E6 and its ease of use, lol :classic_tongue:).

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You guys keep that up and I'll post really nasty screenshots every day for the next week.

If "nasty" means yiff, by all means go ahead. If it means "fetish yiff", I'm not so keen but I would still be curious. But if it means "actual nasty stuff", or, gods forbid, non-yiff, then I'll pass, thank you very much.

7 hours ago, Taven said:

Is ThAt A jOjO rEfErEnCe?!....sorry....not sorry. ?

Talos Almighty, that thing is freaking everywhere. /r/furry_irl is getting quite some JoJo memes as of lately too. Guess I'll finally have to cave in and check it out to see what all the fuss is about, lol.

30 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Talos Almighty, that thing is freaking everywhere. /r/furry_irl is getting quite some JoJo memes as of lately too. Guess I'll finally have to cave in and check it out to see what all the fuss is about, lol.

I finally checked it out and I didn't see anything I like. Lotta dogs dying, which is a huge no-no in my book. Can you tell me what /r/furry_irl is actually about? I couldn't find any information on furry_irl about what the specific theme of furry_irl is.

8 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Can you tell me what /r/furry_irl is actually about? I couldn't find any information on furry_irl about what the specific theme of furry_irl is.

AFAIK, it's furry memes. Most common content seems to be cropped yiff, OwO-related stuff and low-effort jokes about the number 621 aka "the yiff number" (due to E6).

The community seems to be pretty warm and welcoming, some of the memes are pretty good, and there's always some juicy sauce to be found in there, so I make sure to check it out from time to time. Plus you can find about some neat stuff there too (I found out about Housepets! there thanks to all the Breel memes and I didn't know I needed it in my life so badly until that happened, lol :classic_wacko:).