28 minutes ago, TiSona124 said:

Just wanna start off by saying i love this mod through and through, however ever since i installed it I've been crashing... and its only when i have the mod installed (i use the NMM to install YA and patches), the crashes normally happen in cities, and during specific quest lines. specificly in whiterun, windhelm, the companions quest "Proving Honor" whenever you return to jorrvaskr, and the first stormcloak quest after you return from killing the ice wraith, i havnt done to many other quests in fear of crashing... honestly i dont know if its my mod load order or if i just have conflicting mods but if anyone can help me figure out if im just retarded or just need to fix/move something so i can enjoy this mod i would be very very thankful!

i do use JK's skyrim, and a few armor mods such as cere's nightengale, and bikini armor's, and coverkhajiit head replacers

this is my load order below,

Reveal hidden contents

412165168_myloadorder.png.55bdf470820505d472672e4087964e65.png

-The DLC files, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm and Dragonborn.esm, should be listed in that order. Then USLEEP right after them. Have you run LOOT on this list?

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force - Most likely, it is NOT a good thing to have all of those versions installed at once. Also, it seems XPMSE includes RRaF anyway, so...

-Default SOS addons - These are not really needed with Yiffy Age, and best to either not install, uncheck the plugins in your plugin list, or set to probability 0%  in their SOS submenu's if you have already started a game.

-I'm not entirely sure, but I've heard that, The Dance of Death is a problematic mod at this point - VioLens is a similar option for customizing killcams. 

I have all of the suggested revealing armor mods in, but none of them have changed the female archmage robes.

Anybody know of a mod with a more furry-friendly version of that?

I'm still sorta early game, so until I can enchant my own stuff, that's my best mage gear.

It looks really weird with me having significantly more clothes on than everyone else lol

2 hours ago, ShadowKitty42 said:

I have all of the suggested revealing armor mods in, but none of them have changed the female archmage robes.

Anybody know of a mod with a more furry-friendly version of that?

I'm still sorta early game, so until I can enchant my own stuff, that's my best mage gear.

It looks really weird with me having significantly more clothes on than everyone else lol

Check out Minidresses Collection and Remodeled Armor, their versions of the archmage robes should at least show more skin fur than vanilla-based replacers. I think GomaPero also had a skimpy archmage robe replacer in his mage robe pack that could fit what you are looking for, but you would have to check his tumblr for that.

27 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

^ Before committing to that Argonian retexture, how do you feel about this new one?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93970?

Covering both males and females gave it a good boost for me.

Edit: Wait I forgot how life worked, ignore me, this doesn't have a UNP version yet. 

The author said in the comments they'd be happy to try making one though.

Yeah saw it when it came out. It looks really nice then found out that it wasn't compatible with unp and was sad.

4 minutes ago, Driftislove said:

Is there any way to install this mod and only have it replace certain races? For example if I wanted to leave nords as human but have the rest of skyrim's NPCs be furry :v

Not without exhaustive tweaking, so we've been told. So basically, that would require you personally changing the values back to vanilla.

New Kara The Wolf Companion Request and Voice Acting.

I saw Blaze69's Kara and He(I guess?) is will to put Kara in Yiffy Age Mod 5.0 somehow. Then, I want to ask how about make her true worthy wolfy companion. Kara is Beautiful and since beginning her birth She showed about lot of Potential. I'm lesbian, I fallen love with her.

*My Voice.

But, Worthy Companion need voice acting. I think, I can be part of it. Voice acting is the matter I worried long time. Bad Dog Bird Mod used pre made Voice from Skyrim. I thought I should send message that I'll will to give my voice to Bad Dog(him? Am I correct?) however I'm bit feared at that time.

I will have courage, I will not fear this time. My main income comes from my E-bay Oxford block and Lego selling and Writing of Novels. I can always make spare time for voice acting.

I know voice acting is long shot but I think once I started I can cover my voice through skyrim to Bruma and Beyond Skyrim team new three kingdoms.

What do you think about Blaze? This will be my second voice acting(First was custom Pony, I'm brony) but I want to see Furry companion can speak bruma and beyond. leave me a reply in thread.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:43 AM, Blaze69 said:

Anyway, changing subjects, it's been a while since I last posted pics of any of my characters, and I've been wanting to showcase Kritta's new vampire morphs for the Lykaios heads, so I thought this was as good a time as any :classic_tongue:.

Thus I give you Kara the Vampire:

Kara_Vampire_1.png

Kara_Vampire_2.png

Aand here she is on her "sexy death hound" costume*. Woof.

Kara_Vampire_4.png

Reveal hidden contents

Kara_Vampire_3.png

Kara_Vampire_5.png

*-> I thought it would have been cool to have her as an actual death hound (so a demonic undead wolf/Lykaios, I guess), but the only death hound-ish thing I could find was the collar, and hence the "costume" thing. Still, wouldn't mind having an actual playable death hound race. Sexy anthro death hounds, anyone? :wacko:

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I saw Blaze69's Kara and He(I guess?) is will to put Kara in Yiffy Age Mod 5.0 somehow.

I haven't actually thought about that, but now that you mention it, I guess it could be done. Bad Dog already added the headsman from the vanilla start scene as a custom follower, don't see why we couldn't do the same with Kara if there's interest in her. The hair may be a problem, because I got it from Lovely Hairstyles and that mod requires permission for its assets to be used, but we could simply replace it with one of Kritta's hairs (I'm pretty sure the mane will look great on her).

(And yeah, I'm a he, in case anybody wondered).

Then, I want to ask how about make her true worthy wolfy companion. Kara is Beautiful and since beginning her birth She showed about lot of Potential. I'm lesbian, I fallen love with her.

I know, right?

Seriously, though, she only looks as good as she does thanks to Kritta's awesome work. All I did was edit the hair mesh to better fit her head and play around with the chargen sliders until I was happy with the result. I know I've said this already, but Kritta does really deserve all the praise for it, not me. And once YA 5.0 is out, Bad Dog will also be to thank for, seeing how he's also put plenty of work into finishing up what Kritta started.

*My Voice.

But, Worthy Companion need voice acting. I think, I can be part of it. Voice acting is the matter I worried long time. Bad Dog Bird Mod used pre made Voice from Skyrim. I thought I should send message that I'll will to give my voice to Bad Dog(him? Am I correct?) however I'm bit feared at that time.

I will have courage, I will not fear this time. My main income comes from my E-bay Oxford block and Lego selling and Writing of Novels. I can always make spare time for voice acting.

I know voice acting is long shot but I think once I started I can cover my voice through skyrim to Bruma and Beyond Skyrim team new three kingdoms.

What do you think about Blaze? This will be my second voice acting(First was custom Pony, I'm brony) but I want to see Furry companion can speak bruma and beyond. leave me a reply in thread.

Well, that would be entirely up to you. If you really want to do voice acting for her and Bad Dog is cool with adding her to YA 5.0 (or maybe making her into a standalone mod separate from YA), we can look into it. I've already got some experience on working with Skyrim voices (thanks to that dragon project I'm doing with MMG), all that I would need would be the voice recordings in WAV or MP3 and I can take care of implementing it ingame.

Of course, in order to record the voice lines, we would need a script first (I mean the "movie" kind of script with the plot and voices and such, not the script files that do stuff in Papyrus), and for a script we would need to know what she's supposed to be like: her backstory, her character, that kind of stuff. I haven't come up with anything like that for her so far, and I'm not particulary creative at the moment, so it may take me a while to come up with it (if I can actually come up with anything, that is). But since you would be the one voicing her, I think it would be better if you write her story and script yourself, and get to decide on all of it.

So, yeah, if you are willing to give it a shot, we can look into it and see what happens :classic_shy:.

26 minutes ago, KhornateFragarach said:

I used this mod a few years back and I remember having the Altmer replaced with a red fox race. Is that still possible? Or are they stuck as cats?

They have been replaced with Cheetah's, but the foxes are still available, if you are willing to play a Breton. 

We scrambled all the races so all the humans are canine and elves are cats. So yeah, Bretons are now foxes. 

I am planning to pull all the special races out of this release, btw. I don't think they add much at this point and all the assets except the Lykaios are pretty much mine. Once YA is out (and I've brought my other mods back up to snuff) I'll go back and make mods that let you play as once of these races without YA. Cats will be Unique-Player type, where your race is khajiit but your look is unique. I could do the canines too, where they are actual extensions to the base mod, if people want the new textures. There def seems to be enough interest to make the new Lykaios available on their own.

To Blaze69 : Scene, You give huge responsibility of bring her real character from out of simple Model Picture, I have these lines in my mind. Although we need to tune about her personality and history later Together.

Kara is broken Legion soldier like many other joined Great war. She is smiling, cute, good hearted but deep inside of her she is broken as much as Craig Boone in New Vegas. She constantly drinking 7% distillated Skoma and minor health potions for her mental treatment. It is up to the player Whether cure her past or driving her edge then kill her.

She was born as Nordic wolf in Imperial City. Her family was poor, mother made clothes for noble but her father had no job, constantly abused her and even tried to rape her when she was young. She fled home when she was 9 years old after stabbed her father with kitchen knife while defending from abusing. She found a job outside imperial city at smuggling route. Her owner is Female Khajiit Fur trader who actual sold real Khajiit hide from dead ones. Kara don't know why but that female Khajiit adopted her lately.

That the reason she don't care much about sexual issue-already abused- and think other Khajiits is her own kin.

In her age 16, She failed having stable life even in illegal merchant. she and adopted mother Khajiit has some bond but that is all. She joined Imperial Legion want to see more world. However Great War came.

She ascended Legate rank once. Maybe had chance of being general but she failed some point. She saw many of War Crimes, tortures, Holocausts. kara even once killed altmer child by her blade.

She saw madding killing between Blade and Thalmor in her short day of penitus oculatus. Kara quit penitus oculatus after their torture technique wasn't different than Thalmor and  suicide of one her fellow member by trauma of war.

Kara was last one who fled imperial City during Great War. She saw what Altmer do. Even worse when battle of red ring end, she was one who ordered kill unarmed Altmer soldiers in imperial city with her legate rank. There was reason but this was murder regardless. At moment madding mind of killing spree Kara let escape Lord Naarifin's childs. By that she demoted as Tribune.

Now she learned how to make fake smile in front people from her Khajiit mother. But still acted as bad Legionnaire and her only beloved people is fellow legionnaire friend. The bond forged in blood and fire.

She is faction Follower. Kara will refuse to do join Stormcloak or kill Emperor. That will lead bitter enemy quest-Kara will appear as your enemy if you sided The Furries with Kara hate.

There is several quests for her. one is heal or destroy her heart and mind which I mention above. second is meeting a Khajiit legate who betray his(her) kin then warn imperial city about exact time of dominion force's arriving, during Great war. The Khajiit live dragon bridge with where penitus oculatus member live. The Khajiit ran to skyrim avoid Elsweyer assassins.

Main quest is she becoming inventor. It's her child dream. However now she seeking mass murder weapon that will lead invention of musket and steam powered Dwemer cross bow bolt Gatling. But You stop her persuade to use her talent as good side.

In Bruma she got another quest. Which killing Thalmor battle mage who commit War Crime.

She has moded light legion armor and kara is Crossbowman. You will meet her Helgen. She will try to stop your wrong execution but dragon appear same time.  late you found her in Riverwood bridge. She is shocked and half madding. You will need to ask her calm down first.

In short this will be adventure of heart mending broken girl's wound. 

---

But this is just my opinion, Blaze what is your idea?

Kara_Vampire_1.png.9baa0b40f1f596e3f55cd06d48910edd.png

23 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Kara was last one who fled imperial City during Great War. She saw what Altmer do. Even worse when battle of red ring end, she was one who ordered kill unarmed Altmer soldiers in imperial city with her legate rank. There was reason but this was murder regardless. At moment madding mind of killing spree Kara let escape Lord Naarifin's childs. By that she demoted as Tribune.

I see one small problem with this. the Great War occurred 30 years before the events of Skyrim, and I'm not sure you intend on this character being somewhere around maybe 46 by the time of the game's events. 

In Bruma she got another quest. Which killing Thalmor battle mage who commit War Crime.

Involving Beyond Skyrim: Bruma might be an issue, if only because it would require that mod, and it would seem a steep requirement for a follower like this. It could be made an optional plugin, certainly, but for such a simple quest, it may be better to think more on this idea. 

You will meet her Helgen. She will try to stop your wrong execution but dragon appear same time.  late you found her in Riverwood bridge. She is shocked and half madding. You will need to ask her calm down first.

That could work, but most might advise against it. Mostly since Helgen is part of a script heavy intro, and can easily have things break, even with only minor changes to it - even something like mods loading(MCM menus, etc), or sometimes anything being different about the characters present within the cart with the player, for example. Having her appear somewhere close to Helgen can work, like close to the cave you leave with Hadvar or Ralof, or of course anywhere in that area of the game.

First and foremost, I have to ask something. @Bad Dog, are you cool with us discussing this (or at least part of it) in here? She's supposed to be integrated into YA after all, and her quest/backstory could be a good chance to expand on the YA "lore" (cats vs dogs for the Great War, for example), so I'd say it's at least relevant. But I don't want to clog the thread with this if you don't want it to happen.

Anyway, moving on for now.

To Blaze69 : Scene, You give huge responsibility of bring her real character from out of simple Model Picture, I have these lines in my mind. Although we need to tune about her personality and history later Together.

I am fully aware coming up with a story for her with nothing but a few images is hard, but I really don't have anything else to offer right now. I have a handful of characters with more or less defined backstories and such, but I haven't got to the point of doing the same for Kara yet, and my creativity isn't exactly at its best right now (for example, it took me a while to get some lines written for the dragon mod, and MMG had to do most of the job there :classic_undecided:).

By the way, there's no actual need to get this done that quick. We can take it slow and think it through so the writing doesn't feel forced or sloppy.

---

But this is just my opinion, Blaze what is your idea?

I think there are some good ideas in your suggestion, but I don't like the picture as a whole.

For example, as Kuroyami pointed out, the Great War happened 30 years before the events of Skyrim, so if she's supposed to have lived through it, that would mean she's 40 or older. That doesn't really match with my vision of her being 20-something, 30 at most. So she couldn't have lived through the war itself. But, she was born during the aftermath, and if she grew up in one of the areas most ravaged by the war (possibly somewhere south of the Imperial City like Anvil, Kvatch, Skingrad or Bravil, as IIRC those areas were taken over by the Dominion army), it can play an important role in her backstory.

Bravil or Skingrad would also allow for a connection with the Khajiit if we wanted to go for that, as they are fairly close to the Elsweyr border; and IIRC from what we know of the Cyrodiil cities from Cicero's journals, they aren't exactly good places to live even by the time of Skyrim (Cicero had to get the hell out of there with the Night Mother, and he's a derranged psycho member of an assassin cult, so imagine how bad regular people have it), so the further back and closer to the war you go, it's bound to get even worse.

Likewise, I like the idea of her siding with the Empire and joining the Legion (or at least intending to), as I like the Empire myself (and I actually plan to complete the Skyrim Civil War for the Empire on my current playthrough with Kara). The war can be used as a plot point here: maybe she saw what horrors the war brought even years after it happened and wanted to join the Legion to take the fight to the Thalmor to 1) take revenge on them for what they did and 2) make sure the Empire isn't invaded again and no other citizen of Cyrodiil has to go through what her and her family went through.

Not too keen on the "rapist/abusive father" idea; it feels a bit too "tropey" or cliched and simply drama for the sake of drama. (Plus I don't want her to have gone through that, I like her too much, lol :classic_unsure:). Attempted (but not completed) rape or abuse from other random people (hey, it's a dangerous world out there, and seeing how bad things are in Cyrodiil, that's bound to have happened to her at some point) that may or may not have left a bit of a trauma/scar on her, that I can live with if it's well done and not the focus of her whole backstory, but nothing harsher than that.

I don't have anything more specific for now, but as I said, your suggestion at least gave me some ideas so I'll have to think about it and see what I can come up with.

Otherwise, about more technical stuff, I agree with Kuroyami on the fact that it would be better to not make Bruma a requirement for her quest. We can always make an extra optional plugin that adds some content for her if you do have Bruma installed, but her "base" quest should only use resources/scenarios from the vanilla game or the DLCs at most. And yeah, Helgen and the vanilla intro are heavily scripted so they are a no-go for mod edits. She can spawn near Helgen and/or have some content or quests there if we decide to go for that, but only after the intro is completed and Helgen has turned into the generic bandit-infested ruin/fort that it becomes after the vanilla intro.

Could she be a bystander in helgen? Just one of the NPCs watching from the houses? Then have her catch up to you after you leave the cave commenting on the injustice of what they were trying to do. 

If this has legs you'll probably want your own thread. I'm good with it happening here for now.

19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

We scrambled all the races so all the humans are canine and elves are cats. So yeah, Bretons are now foxes. 

I am planning to pull all the special races out of this release, btw. I don't think they add much at this point and all the assets except the Lykaios are pretty much mine. Once YA is out (and I've brought my other mods back up to snuff) I'll go back and make mods that let you play as once of these races without YA. Cats will be Unique-Player type, where your race is khajiit but your look is unique. I could do the canines too, where they are actual extensions to the base mod, if people want the new textures. There def seems to be enough interest to make the new Lykaios available on their own.

Ah alright. My initial worry was that with all the elves replaced with cats, the Khajiit wouldn't stand out as much as they do in the game, and that the people's mistrust in them would seem out of place. (Why kick THESE kitties out of your city while THESE kitties are fine, ect).

I could see most of what  Kardien said being possible, if Kara was a vampire like in the pic... BUUUTT...I think there would be a bit of a problem if she was in helgen....I'm pretty sure by now, LOTS of people use Live Another Life, a popular alternative start mod(I use it too). If you'd take another potion besides going through the helgen cutscene again, would that break her?

4 hours ago, KhornateFragarach said:

Ah alright. My initial worry was that with all the elves replaced with cats, the Khajiit wouldn't stand out as much as they do in the game, and that the people's mistrust in them would seem out of place. (Why kick THESE kitties out of your city while THESE kitties are fine, ect).

Fun fact: there's a Khajiit subspecies that looks just like slightly shorter Bosmer/Wood Elves (the Ohmes), as well as another one that looks like slightly shorter Bosmer/Wood Elves but with tails and fur (Ohmes-Raht). So that could actually happen in the vanilla lore without the need for YA (why kick these -Ohmes- "elves" out while these others -Bosmer, Altmer or Dunmer- are fine?). The only difference in YA is that the subspecies that looks just like elves is the Suthay/Suthay-Raht (the one you see ingame) instead of the Ohmes.

In any case, this has been discussed already in the thread. Some reasons for the mistrust/discrimination/exoticism of Khajiits in the YA world are:

• Them still having a dozen completely different subspecies that are determined by the moon phases on the day of their birth (something no other sentient race in Nirn has).
  • The fact that they come from a land that is nothing like the rest of Tamriel and has completely different cultures, traditions and even language (Ta'agra).
  • The fact that most Khajiit in Skyrim look like generic "cats" (even housecats if you use Catlike Khajiit) and could be seen as inferior by the elven races, which are all composed of big cat species: tigers, panthers (= jaguars or leopards), snow leopards and cheetahs; plus smilodon/lion hybrids (Orcs).
  • The fact that most Khajiit in Skyrim are either merchants wanting to make a profit off the war and scarcity (Ri'Saad even states it outright), Skooma dealers/junkies, or both, which creates negative stereotypes about Khajiits.
4 hours ago, Taven said:

I could see most of what  Kardien said being possible, if Kara was a vampire like in the pic... BUUUTT...I think there would be a bit of a problem if she was in helgen....I'm pretty sure by now, LOTS of people use Live Another Life, a popular alternative start mod(I use it too). If you'd take another potion besides going through the helgen cutscene again, would that break her?

Don't intend her to be a vampire, as I said I just wanted to take some pics to showcase the new vampire morphs and she's my Nord/Lykaios character so the easiest way to do so was to turn her into one so I wouldn't have to create a brand new "vampire" character to take the shots.

You do make a good point about Helgen, though. Pretty much everybody uses LAL, and while you can still pick the vanilla intro sequence, most people won't take that path and thus won't actually be in Helgen when it's destroyed (either they will be camping nearby when it happens or will arrive right after Alduin leaves and everybody is dead). So having Kara be in Helgen during the scene, while probably feasible if she's given the proper AI packages to match the intro quest, can't really be used as her introduction to the player.

I finally found a bug from putting in oldrim facegen into my SSE conversion. Ran into a male argonian and his head mesh caused a lot of random "wall" like textures stretching out in all directions lol

I threw in the automatic facegen files that you get from opening YA in Creation Kit SE and saving it, and that fixed the issue though. So, I'm still mostly using oldrim facegen.

Hello, Blaze and Bad Dog. I'm sorry about my answer is days late. I was sick on depression and thought about cut my wrist. That wasn't exact condition to talk.

To answer for Blaze/ 1. Military service and her abused past.

When I think of her I think she need depth of her story and life than even Vilja . I thought what will be her best depth of past. Decided to reflex my past on her.

Yes, your guess is right. My mother and Father fight every night when I was young. I always want to hide somewhere where place have no tear, have no fear. He didn't sexually assaulted me but he did abuse almost 2 decades. Now days, I visit doctor every Monday, I take strong Psychiatric drugs for a week's living. Broken past aren't mended easily.

One day when I grew enough, The man Father tried to kill me. I have no where to run so decide or at least try to kill him myself first before I died(kind of defend). Luckly 8 Police mans arrived within 5 minutes of fight. police solve problem somehow but that night left deep spot inside of my mind.

Yes, It's trophy story. because if you look world careful these thing too often happens, almost can call it common.

Some military story comes from true event The thing like watching slowly dying young privet soldier who commit suicide. I know Great War make her old but added these experience I witnessed.

2. Make new story for her life.

She need to be in early 20's or late 20's . I thought She might become Vampire during Great War. Some murderous Vampire attack her in early of war time. Kara tried find to cure herself but Imperial people and survived Legionnaire run, retreat for their life at that time. Kara didn't found time to get cure. So, She became Vampire in young age. later she tried to cure herself but skilled wizard in necromancy who know the treatment of Vamprisim are hard to find. That can lead find kara's cure quest in Morthal. Named "There is strange rumors in mist and marsh".

However, she was born aftermath of war can be good her backstory to leading game. many place of Cryodill and hammerfell was fall in complete chaos after war. Place is Bravil became enough dangerous to Darkbrotherhood top assassin killed in daylight street. but. I'm lack of idea about war aftermath chaos.

Anyway, she will met her step mother Khajiit Fur trader at when she got older. In skyrim she mentioned often how Khajiit's Fur quality is good and keep warmth against skyrim's cold.

Example.

You : What do you think about skyim people?

Kara : Nord are stubborn but crafty. Their fur can make good black smiting glove and aprons

Kara : Breton Fur feels cute. we must give some skoma to soften them. They will be quite fancy felt for noble clothes.

Kara : Imperial's somewhat common but useful anyway. You need batter make them water bag and leather strips.

Kara : Redguard hate magic, there is reason for them. That make good anti magic stuff material.

Kara : Altmer has full of magic, their fur too. You must wear Altmer fur robe if you want to become fancy wizard.

Kara : Orc are strong, Their fur hard to soften. But once when take out fur and get bare hide you can make better leather armor than steel or even elven.

Kara : Bosmer are wooden being. You can add their leather strip to your bow and crossbow. That make better hunting weapon.

kara : Dunmer fur was bad for these days. They feel to ashly by the red mountain. Sadly my Khajiit mother said they are little use like helpless refugee from morrowind. but market vaule still high then snow fox felt. Some of people love black fur.

Kara : Argonian are excellent buff coat. They are friendly to water. sailor's best wear.

Kara : My Khajiit mother said, they have warm of Elsweyr. Their felt really warm. I remember most of my mother's stock selled to skyrim. nord must love them. That's the reason you got no bounty when kill Khajiit in here.

You : how.. how... about me?

Kara : don't die with scar, because when you die I have plan make you clothes.

This question will lead small quest. When kara meet Khajiit caravan She will always ask if she can buy speical fur. kara eventually send letter step mother then got fresh Khajiit fur. To make noble clothe for you which fit for Jarl.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

Hello, Blaze and Bad Dog. I'm sorry about my answer is days late. I was sick on depression and thought about cut my wrist. That wasn't exact condition to talk.

Hey, no problem at all. Do not feel forced to reply or work on this if you don't want to. As I said, it's better to take it slow and steady so the quality doesn't suffer. It's still going to be a while until YA 5.0 drops, and even if Kara doesn't make it to the main 5.0 release and she has to wait even further until a 5.x update, that's fine as well.

Really hope you are feeling better now :classic_shy:.

To answer for Blaze/ 1. Military service and her abused past.

When I think of her I think she need depth of her story and life than even Vilja . I thought what will be her best depth of past. Decided to reflex my past on her. [...]

Oh, wow. I don't really know what to say here :classic_sad:. I'm really sorry you had to go through that, and I hope life is better for you now.

However, she was born aftermath of war can be good her backstory to leading game. many place of Cryodill and hammerfell was fall in complete chaos after war. Place is Bravil became enough dangerous to Darkbrotherhood top assassin killed in daylight street. but. I'm lack of idea about war aftermath chaos.

Anyway, she will met her step mother Khajiit Fur trader at when she got older. In skyrim she mentioned often how Khajiit's Fur quality is good and keep warmth against skyrim's cold.

Yeah, I still think that origin story is better. As for how it goes, how about this:

Her mother is a Nord Battlemage that fought in the Great War all the way to the battle of the Imperial City, and her father (either Imperial or Nord) was a Legionnaire and they met before the way, during their training and such. After the war, both of them ended up shaken by what they saw (so they have kind of PTSD), but tried to carve a life together in Bravil (or Skingrad, or somewhere in between them). Things were pretty harsh and they may even have had to restort to crime to survive during the worst times. They both died when she was young (not older than 10, I'd say), either at the hands of Thalmor agents/sympathisers due to what they did in the war (adding even more to Kara's loyalty to the Empire and hate for the Thalmor), or, for some other reason; maybe some random lowlifes tried to rob them and it got wrong, maybe her parents were involved in some criminal activity and it went wrong. Something like that.

Young Kara is left to fend for herself as an orphan in the streets of Bravil, and somehow manages to survive. Eventually she bumps into a Khajiit merchant/crime lord (who alo happens to trade in illegal furs, i.e. from sentient species like humans, elves or Khajiit) that takes her in and treats her as her own daugher.

(This is as far as I got for now).

As for the fur trading stuff, I kinda like the fact that it talks about the uses for the fur of the different races (because it fits with the YA lore and is something that would probably happen since trading with Khajiit furs and Argonian skins happens in the vanilla lore). What I don't like is having her casually talking about skinning people and using their hides. Or at least, not that casually.

She had to learn the trade to survive and prosper, sure, as her stepmother taught her and that's what her main business was; but that doesn't mean she has to sound like she enjoys skinning people alive for fun and profit (which the writer of the book above certainly sounds like he does). If the player finds out about her past and asks her about what the different species' furs can be used for, she can tell them about it, but in a less... cheerful way; more straight and matter-of-fact-ly instead. Not sure if I explain myself here.

Instead of sounding like "oh, yeah, Breton fur is so soft and comfy, I would love to have a coat made of it!", she would say something like "well, Breton fur is pretty soft and ends up looking nice, so it's commonly used for fancy coats or rugs and such". The first one makes her sound like a psycho that would love to casually slaughter some Bretons to turn them into a fluffy coat, while the second one is more neutral.

Woah, that's a lot of heavy stuff right there, both in Kara's story and yours. Don't do the cutting thing, we will be sad.

You've got a real tortured backstory for Kara, which may not be what Blaze had in mind. It might be better to just spin this off as a new character.

Making clothes and other items out of the fur of what are now sentient races is very extreme. I think your story has to acknowledge that, if you're going to keep it. For example, she could have learned all that from a vampire mentor, which means she would have had to be part of that community for a while. 

It could be a bit amusing if you ask "What do you think of Nords" and you get all that about how to use their skins with no warning, and you respond with shock and horror, and she's like "What? What?" like she doesn't even realize there's a problem. Or you could respond like it's all normal and the questline could split into a vampire option and an anti-vampire option. In the anti-vampire questline you would have to lead her back to a human mind-set and re-socialize her.