19 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

MS1, a FOMOD installer for an All-In-One package is probably a no-go. The file is way too big already, and you increase the chances of crap-tier mod managers like Vortex or NMM screwing up when extracting or installing.

What could be done would be to have the main download with the bare minimum files and plugins and then have an All-in-On Patch file with a FOMOD installer so you can pick the patches and optional files you wanted.

Seeing the amount of patches that we have right now, the file size would probably be pretty big, but not nearly as much as it would if we merged them with the main download so it should still be manageable.

Note that I'm not saying we will do it or anything, just that if we ever do it, that would be the best approach IMO.

Yeah, I listed in my Cons that it'd inevitably be a pretty big download for an all in one. But yeah, that sounds like it'd be the best way to do it.

crap-tier mod managers like Vortex or NMM screwing up when extracting or installing.

I can't say much for Vortex as I never used it, but, while NMM is certainly inferior to MO, it still got the job done. Would I switch back? Heck no. I love my separate saves per profile way to much. On NMM I had to use a 3rd party program to achieve that. A program that probably got abandoned before Special Edition became a thing. So I don't think there'd be any SSE alternatives outside MO. 

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I did a fomod installer for one of my mods, Compleat Khajiit I think. It was a bunch of work and in the end I got more questions about the install process than I've gotten for my other mods. I think loading the base mod and loading patches is just as understandable for people. If you don't want to use a bunch of slots in MO, just load them all up into one mod--MO allows that.

I suppose no matter how simple you make things people will still get confused somehow. XD But yeah, that makes sense. I mean, why fix something if it's not broken? In hindsight, I should've followed that advice before suggesting. XD

While I have your attention though, in YA5, will you be moving the beast schlongs (currently included in the main download) to it's own download, possibly paired with Blaze's schlongs? I'm thinking that it'd be best to have the files that require SOS as a separate download, at least, that's what I'd do. If not, then it's no biggie, I can just delete it like I've done before.

Also just to clarify: back in July (I think) you said that YA5 could release in December, is that still the case? If so, then I think I'll hold off on my next play-through until then. For now, I'll probably keep looking at mods to add to a "patch wishlist." XD

End of December. I think I'm still on track but there are a bunch of bits and extras and I don

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

some of the original load screens still have a skeleton in them therefor i can extract the pose from them and apply it directly onto your skeletons, also i can make your load screen meshes updateable/replaceable like Blaze's are

No need, I have all the posed skeletons loaded up in blender already. The PITA is getting the resulting models out of blender and into a usable nif. It's not hard, just a bunch of parts.

Status update: First pass done on all races. Face tints for everything but the cats are done--cats I think are fine as they are. New panthers are done and look good, I think. Now I need to do a second pass to finalize Lykaios and hunt for missing textures, especially on schlongs, and check seams. Also decide if any lykaios facial hair should be given to other races (lions and foxes might benefit from goatees). Then facegen the world and I'll do a photoshoot.

Remaining work: Fix up broken load screens. Turn hagravens into Ulri, maybe. Separate the digitigrade feet. Clean up some of the hair.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

like this?

skeleton.nif

skeletonf.nif

you forgot to rename the root node to match first.

I did change the root node name, or at least I think I did, but it still gave me some error about missing links/parents. I dunno, I might have forgotten to change something, or I may have been trying to copy the wrong entry. I'll check them out whenever I get the chance and see if they work.

I had to edit the skeleton meshes to delete the tails because with the XPMSE skeleton skeleton they would be static and float above the rest of the body; not a big deal but it was a nice detail and I'd like to have the tails back, so here's to hoping these files do work out.

18 hours ago, RevyaCunning said:

By recommendation to post about it here, ahh, is there anyone with the necessary skills who'd be up for facelifting this rat race mod?

It doesn't seem too bad on it's own, but there do seem to be some unfinished feeling bits and the model as-is doesn't quite mesh well alongside the other YA races. So I was looking around for anyone who might be interested in patching it up?

I'm always happy to help bring more anthro races to Skyrim or help improve existing ones, but that one is too rough and WIP so there isn't much I can do about it. It would basically have to be rebuilt from the ground up, and I don't have the skills required to do so myself.

Bad Dog would probably be able to do something about it, but he's pretty busy with YA and I don't know if he would be willing to work on a rat race, let alone work on any race whatsoever after all the work he's putting into YA.

EDIT: also, if I may ask, where (or who) did that recommendation come from? I'm always curious about possible mentions of YA elsewhere in LL or other pages, but I don't think I've seen any outside of related mods (i.e. Nightro's Khajiit Overhaul page or any of my own ones).

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

End of December. I think I'm still on track but there are a bunch of bits and extras and I don

If there's anything you can outsource to us, we'll be happy to give you a hand with it. MMG can probably help with load screens, and I may be able to take care of some other stuff if it doesn't require advanced texturing or mesh work. Just sayin'.

No need, I have all the posed skeletons loaded up in blender already. The PITA is getting the resulting models out of blender and into a usable nif. It's not hard, just a bunch of parts.

MMG's method works just fine on exporting, and the upside is that once they are on a nif, new meshes can be pasted over it like if they were standard armor/clothing/body nifs, so updating or changing the meshes in the load screens is way easier than having to re-export the scene from Blender.

Status update: First pass done on all races. Face tints for everything but the cats are done--cats I think are fine as they are. New panthers are done and look good, I think. Now I need to do a second pass to finalize Lykaios and hunt for missing textures, especially on schlongs, and check seams. Also decide if any lykaios facial hair should be given to other races (lions and foxes might benefit from goatees). Then facegen the world and I'll do a photoshoot.

Looking forward to that photoshoot. Please do make sure to include some panthers in there so we can check out their new looks. And hyenas and jackals as well, if their new textures are done already (or at least close to being done).

Turn hagravens into Ulri, maybe.

Feel free to merge my Ulri replacer plugin into YA or use it as a base, that should save you some time. The download also includes only the bare minimum required Birds files for female Ulri, so you can use them as well if you want to save some time and file size.

Separate the digitigrade feet.

Remember that I sent you a file with human feet textures for some of the races (while still being paw-compatible), so that's already taken care of.

1 hour ago, Conflik9929 said:

found out that fucking vortex was putting the mod way too high on the load order. had to use MO just to fix that

Wait, you can't re-order or use LOOT with custom rules?

Sounds like it only is good for games with simpler mods.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

MMG's method works just fine on exporting, and the upside is that once they are on a nif, new meshes can be pasted over it like if they were standard armor/clothing/body nifs, so updating or changing the meshes in the load screens is way easier than having to re-export the scene from Blender.

I'd be interested in knowing what this method is. I've now done the main load screen and the rest are just updating texture paths and maybe looking at the feet if I care enough.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Feel free to merge my Ulri replacer plugin into YA

Your hagraven moves like an NPC, right? I'm thinking to bind to the hagraven skeleton and get those animations.

I have the human feet textures incorporated, thanks.

29 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'd be interested in knowing what this method is. I've now done the main load screen and the rest are just updating texture paths and maybe looking at the feet if I care enough.

I think it would require Max 2010, so unless you got ahold of a copy or can somehow replicate the process in Blender (unlikely without an official nif plugin, but who knows), I'd say MMG is the only one that can use it. Better to wait for him to confirm this, though.

Sorry about late again-in monday I got intents treatment with doctor-. I'll make do work fast.

To Blaze and Kuroyami :

1. I didn't think it's bad idea until you two tell problems that I didn't notice. Yes, It need to be fixed. Maybe it left as simple quest, If sided with Dawnguard, She just found Her Stepmother disturbing Linage. But quest end there and No one appear. If player sided with Vampire she bought copy of book from Volkihar merchant. It disturbed her about Stepmother's linage might connected with Vampire.

Even in Volkihar faction, Kara don't like hurting other frurries with no reason. Only reason she sided with them when player did because Volkihar strength might help defend against Aldmeri Dominion-I left dawnguard quest up to player. Kara is faction Follower she have her own like and dislike but I don't bother player's play too much-. 

2. About invention. Kara's dream is flying Tamriel with people. Her child dream-before parents killed- was touching the sky. To do that she need mess producible Airship and Foundry(Place) But her military side-She's a soldier- and general Tullius want more practical; reinvented mess producible grade musket and Crossbow repeater. Yes, battle mage are strong but they need years of training unlike simple push trigger musket and crossbow, Also these two weapon can enchanted too. These two can coexisted with magic. They Weak than great magic but good and cheap also easy.

But is work is second stage work cause we need import and develop assets for this.

Currently we are First stage of Project Kara. unless we can do this above we need finish with Story of Kara specially her military service parts. And basic her starting location I think collapsing-by wound of Helgen- near guardian stone is good idea.

I got my block selling work now. I'll back to soon with more of Kara's story.

18 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I think it would require Max 2010, so unless you got ahold of a copy or can somehow replicate the process in Blender (unlikely without an official nif plugin, but who knows), I'd say MMG is the only one that can use it. Better to wait for him to confirm this, though.

as far as i know Blender can export both skeletons and animated nif files (based on a screenshot i've seen of Blender's nif export settings, not sure what plugin it was), therefor i think it is possible to make load screens like mine with Blender (be it animated or stationary).

18 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'd be interested in knowing what this method is.

that depends on what part you talking about:

the "hart and soul" is a nif that has been exported with the skeleton (and it's hierarchy) fully intact and in the pose (maybe with animations) you want applied to it. (or you could try to copy & pose a skeleton directly with NifSkope, but that can be a bitch to do)

the mesh adding/replacing/updating is done the same way i copy dick meshes for MNC, it's all done with NifSkope https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

just make sure to edit the Scene Root nodes to have the same name and be the same type (BSFadeNode vs NiNode) first before trying to copy the meshes over to the posed skeleton.

10 hours ago, loudmouth said:

... seem to be having an issue. i got skyrim working (after many, many hours) and it seems that most for the canine races do not have hair on there body. wondering why that is

What do you mean "don't have hair on their body"? Do they have human textures? Or is there some kind of texture bug? We need more info on the issue, as well as your load order.

Yiffy Age of Skyrim Companion Project Kara. Kara's Story. It now time to make her story of Military life.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:09 PM, Kuroyami said:

@Kardienlupus

Reveal hidden contents

Excerpts from the Journal of Kara, bloodied Imperial Solider

Amidst the parties, the lingering smoke, the drinking. Two souls entwined in celebration of the lives they fought for, in the moment, their own. They had survived the war, and in the coming future, they found in each other love, and new life. A child born into a world they were loosing sight of. It was changing, and beyond them, was the truth that it had been for longer than they could see. Change was both coming, and already here. People, provinces, Empires. They raised their charge as best they could, but even she was born into this world. Beset upon by the sword as soon a she was old enough to hold it properly, she took upon their calling - that of a soldier. One sworn in life, and in the moments before death, to defend the great Empire of Tamriel. But the fates would be cruel, kind, deceptive, caring, and abusive, at the same time.  

First would be the loss of her parents. The fire blamed upon accident, but she knew. That they were involved. Proof was irrelevant. They threatened her parents before, in the great war, in letters and with other warnings that their actions would not go unpunished. No one had to care. No one had to coddle her, but in this time, she wept for what she had lost. It was of no consequence that she was a strong soldier, no. Someone would prey upon this weakness, and the one that would, changed her irrevocably. Mixing within her mind a twisted sense of honor that served purposes not her own. 

She turned to the bottle, which gave her the momentary comfort. In this, she was prey for many, but the one who would take her, would take not her body, but her mind. The smiling cat with the glint in her eyes, looking at this woman from the back, a shadowy corner of the bar. Making an offer, the Khajiit mentioned many things, all of them vague, but playing into the girl's hands. Offering companionship, a reprieve to the loneliness. The girl took this to heart, as they both made an intimate connection in the night, before nothing but a moon and star lit sky. Even in the cold, the chill managing to seep litle through the fur, they felt warmth beyond the skin, deeper than the blood. Moans of pleasure, cries of satisfaction, slick fur and skin, leading to a single question. If the girl would join the Khajiit, to experience a different life. The girl said yes, in her stupor. A momentary mistake, stretching to the years ahead. For with a new embrace of this Khajiit, the felt the pain of a bite, breaking through the fur and flesh, but beyond it, was pleasure beyond anything. As her vision faded, her last sight was of a moon cast red with blood. 

Thus, the second. 

The third would be a twisted morality. Her first victim, a pretty thing. Hailing from the province of High Rock, with a fine red fur, well groomed. This was to be a victim of two crimes. One, to steal the lifeblood of this mewling girl, and the second, to take a forbidden commodity, that many were willing to pay handsomely for - furs, but more importantly, those coming from the high races of Tamriel. 

A possible treatment for a journal which she might posses, see if you like it. I can continue this, if you like it. 

To Kuroyami : You did great work. of cause proceed, I really appreciate your work.

[Edit] Add the story : The Fur Trading work's origin is unknown. Only we assume forbidden desire reached final stage at some point like moment oblivion gates opens. There is a Khajiit fur trading family. They did cut throat any furry they want but time passed Khajiit Fur Trader Family changed tactic. Make connection on high court and only kill troubling one-who make social trouble on city, that make no one like that trouble maker- , and who sentenced death -surprisingly it's the to Jailers who first want contact and some share of profit, they fed well murderer then till when their fur is become groomy to skin their hide, Finally is more easy way but cheap way, collect hide from dead ones -but make less profit.

Kara's Stepmother Khajiit is the one had connection with some high people of empire but She and her sister didn't make escape bravil in Great War, after city captured by Thalmor. Their agents interogate The trader's empire connection then force to turn her into their informer. To do that They need to scared and make example for Fur trader. They order The Fur Trader to skinning Trader's beloved sister-who worked imperial court of Bravil, alive.

One night years later after war in bravil where moons high as same moment The Trader skinned sister. The Khajiit meet Kara when she visited city bar with her guard or skinning helpers. She saw Kara has same eye with her sister. It's unknown about whether it's simply pity or memory of her sister and it's guilt make Khajiit took Kara.

Kara know this fact later when player entered Bruma with her, She decide to revenge on Alter cheetah battle mage who order skinning her stepmother's sister. It give moral choice. Because that battle mage married and have children. maybe there chance introduce her Khajiit stepmother in Burma too.

About Kara's orignal parents. they are neither bad or good. Since Kara born accident in celeberation of battle of red ring-both parents are drunken and lost their mind, just heading same bed-. Parents with different personality often fight at night in drunken stage but good to Kara in day light. That make Kara feared and confused. Kara will ask player some point whether her original good or not.

[New part her Imperial soldier life]

After war World of Tamriel fall in chaos. Pirate conquered Hammer-fall, In High-rock East Empire Company Trade route is broken, supplies running low, kingdoms fight each others for leftover, Thalmor consume Valenwood resource like giant monster like prepare something, They also massacred Altmer who opposed Thalmor name of Talos whorshipper in summerset Isles. Elsweyr fall in civil war, Black marsh covered by plague. Morrwind become no furry's place. World is suffering by aftermath of Great War as if Thalmor want to remove this world from it's very own existent. 

In chaos Fur Trader's working as informer for Thalmor goes well, Until an Legion General forcing marshal law in Bravil; Who has nickname Bad Dog-It's the Bad Dog's sweat we enjoy Yiffy Age mod, I'll add Bad Dog in Kara's story. Please Bad Dog, if you have any idea tell to us. I'll make nice story about an Imperial general- Caught both Thalmor agent and Fur Trader. Thalmor agent executed but Imperial report to dominion his died in street fight. General Bad Dog, he thought their are use of Fur Trader for counter intelligent. To do that he need hostage. Bad Dog found Fur Trader particularly love orphan Kara; took her hostage by making her Imperial soldier.

In legionnaire's life, Kara sent near Empire border region of Valenwood and Elsweyr She Fought covert operate to help rouge and Empire supporter. ambushed Enemy at night did dirty fight even do skoma dealing. Few border town and village become Empires side secretly. But Dominion sent Thalmor soldiers did same operate Empire does. killing innocents, children and Torture them till to death as warning to other. Kara learn no matter Empire does Thalmor do worse. She beginning to understand her original parents Why fight against them. She saw Furries commit suicide to avoid Thalmor's later harsh punishment. Also, Mad public's hunt for scapegoat.

She grew and go through, her young girls heart has darkened.

One day she got a depend town mssion but Imperal army retreated forced by political matter of dominion and Empire. She order local Blacksmith forge sword and bow, train Khajiit furries at her best but learning sowrd and bow take years and there is no time. Soon Thalmor hired mercenary invaded town only Kara barely made alive villagers were dead include children.

She seek-her mind was sick- revenge entered middle place of Elsweyr with few rouge and herself. but revenge failed by betrayal of one rouge. Kara caught by Thalmor. She was ransomed before execution. Kara's act can start war with Elswyer But General Bad Dog just degrade her legate to Tribune. That was all. Kara's Stepmother asked her join to penitus oculatus for more trading connection and for Kara's safety rater not fight in front. However Kara worried Penitus oculatus's integration technique might not different with Thalmor.

Finally She sent Skyrim and stationed at Helgen. Kara still remembered last Kiss with Her Khajiit mother. Then disaster dragon comes.

Kara's young girl heart become motive of Airship.

Kara's experience of helpless villager become motive of weapon.

Kara's Khajiit mother send letter to her sometime. When Kara's affection is high she will offer make fine Fur clothes with the Furry fur her mother send and birthday gift. Fur Tradier Mother's event and quest will happen in Bruma.

---

+ Kara is furry Follower she talk about furry mainly

Lets focus First and early second stage now. can you give Kara enhanced steel Crossbow and modded imperial light armor? like your clothes mod? I chose Kara Position she is collapsing in Three guardians stone near Riverwood she is dying-by wound of Helgen incident- Player need care her by taking her Riverwood inn by that Recruit Faction Follower Kara. In original You will meet Kara with Hadvar but in another life mod when you meet her first she will explain situation of Helgen, after recover from wound Kara insist Player go to helgen for survivor might there then She will save Hadvar.

Thanks for reading. we always welcome any Yiffy age user who will add voice or talents.

What do you think of Kara's Soldier life?

Kara_Vampire_1.png

15 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

What do you mean "don't have hair on their body"? Do they have human textures? Or is there some kind of texture bug? We need more info on the issue, as well as your load order.

heres my load order 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     paradise_halls.esm
 16 10     RaceCompatibility.esm
 17 11     ITortureFramework.esm
 18 12     SkyUI.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     conjurationhandfxvanilla.esp
 21 15     lockpickpro.esp
 22 16     SexLabTools.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 25 19     3DNPC.esp
 26 1a     SLAnimLoader.esp
 27 1b     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 28 1c     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 31 1f     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 32 20     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 33 21     Elemental Destruction.esp
 34 22     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 35 23     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 36 24     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 37 25     argoniantints.esp
 38 26     SlaveTats.esp
 39 27     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 40 28     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
 41 29     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 42 2a     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 43 2b     HentaiCreatures.esp
 44 2c     SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp
 45 2d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 46 2e     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 47 2f     BDIC.esp
 48 30     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 49 31     XPMSE.esp
 50 32     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 51 33     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 52 34     SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
 53 35     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 54 36     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 55 37     HornyCreatures.esp
 56 38     HornyWerewolves.esp
 57 39     SexLabWerewolves.esp
 58 3a     dc-untamed-000.esp
 59 3b     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 60 3c     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 61 3d     player bdsm house.esp
 62 3e     shc3.esm.esp
 63 3f     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 64 40     SlaveHoidingCells.esp
 65 41     SOS - Shop.esp
 66 42     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 67 43     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 68 44     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 69 45     BDLoincloth.esp
 70 46     MMGSchlong.esp
 71 47     BDSkimpyClothes.esp
 72 48     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 73 49     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 74 4a     dcc-dm2.esp
 75 4b     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 76 4c     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 77 4d     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 78 4e     SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp
 79 4f     LykaiosRace.esp
 80 50     BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
 81 51     hornsareforever.esp
 82 52     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 83 53     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
 84 54     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 85 55     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
 86 56     DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp

along with some attached photos of the issue im talking about. as you can see it looks like the NPCs have no fur on there bodies. its a human/normal body with a canine head on (and a sheath instead of a cock)

20181114031814_2.jpg

20181114031817_1.jpg

20181114031819_1.jpg

20181114031928_1.jpg

20181114031932_1.jpg

20181114032027_1.jpg

20181114032034_1.jpg

20181114032041_1.jpg

20181114032059_1.jpg

20181114032107_1.jpg

7 hours ago, loudmouth said:

heres my load order 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     SexLab.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     paradise_halls.esm
 16 10     RaceCompatibility.esm
 17 11     ITortureFramework.esm
 18 12     SkyUI.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     conjurationhandfxvanilla.esp
 21 15     lockpickpro.esp
 22 16     SexLabTools.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 25 19     3DNPC.esp
 26 1a     SLAnimLoader.esp
 27 1b     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 28 1c     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 31 1f     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 32 20     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 33 21     Elemental Destruction.esp
 34 22     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 35 23     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 36 24     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 38 26     SlaveTats.esp
 39 27     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 40 28     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
 41 29     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 42 2a     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 43 2b     HentaiCreatures.esp
 45 2d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 46 2e     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 47 2f     BDIC.esp
 48 30     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 49 31     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 54 36     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 55 37     HornyCreatures.esp
 56 38     HornyWerewolves.esp
 58 3a     dc-untamed-000.esp
 59 3b     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 60 3c     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 61 3d     player bdsm house.esp
 62 3e     shc3.esm.esp
 63 3f     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 64 40     SlaveHoidingCells.esp
 65 41     SOS - Shop.esp
 66 42     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 68 44     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 70 46     MMGSchlong.esp
 71 47     BDSkimpyClothes.esp
 72 48     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 73 49     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 74 4a     dcc-dm2.esp
 75 4b     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 76 4c     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 77 4d     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 78 4e     SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp
 81 51     hornsareforever.esp
 82 52     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 83 53     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
 84 54     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 85 55     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
 86 56     DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp

along with some attached photos of the issue im talking about. as you can see it looks like the NPCs have no fur on there bodies. its a human/normal body with a canine head on (and a sheath instead of a cock)

Exactly what IGotBored said, you need to make sure that all of YA's patches are at the very bottom of the load order with YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp just before them and the USLEEP patch just after it. After that, the order of the patches shouldn't matter.

Make sure you follow the directions in the OP. While LOOT will get them out of order, I recommend to run it first so that all the other mods should be in their correct order. As long as you're using MO you should be able to reorder them manually afterwards.

I think LykaiosRace.esp is redundant, it's built into the main mod.

Those are a lot of kinky mods you got there though. XD Are you sure they're all compatible? That could also be part of the issue. 

6 hours ago, loudmouth said:

heres my load order 

Use a spolier the next time you post your LO, that doesn't clutter the thread as much.

Also your load order is a huge mess, there's a lot to be fixed there. Start by moving YA and its patches to the bottom of the load order, that should take care of the bug with the human bodies.

As for the rest, here's what I can see:

Disable this. Even though it's included in the YA download, the YiffyAgeSchlongs plugin includes its own separate copy of the system (this will be changed in YA 5.0) and by having this ESM enabled all you are doing is adding unnecessary load to the scripting engine.

This is screwing up the Argonian race data and conflicting with YA for no reason whatsoever. RaceMenu includes a manual HSL color selector for all tints including skin tint, so simply use it; you don't need to edit the racial tint data to get non-vanilla colors.

This is redundant since you have Horny Werewolves installed, and will probably cause issues. Get rid of it.

Remove this, they are not compatible with YA and they are only wasting SOS addon slots and processing power.

If this is my own edited version of SLWW, then that's fine. If it's the original (old) one, get rid of it. You already have Horny Werewolves for that.

65 41     SOS - Shop.esp

All SOS items like schlong potions and size changer ones haven't worked since v3.0, so the shop is useless. There's no real harm in keeping it enabled but I'd get rid of it because it's useless and it's taking up a plugin slot.

70 46     MMGSchlong.esp

YA already includes its own copy of Hoodies, and the standalone Hoodies is also incompatible with YA. Get rid of all the separate Hoodies stuff.

You already have both the Nord-Lykaios race and the separate Lykaios entry included in YA, you don't need the standalone Lykaios race on top of that. Get rid of it like, yesterday.

In other news: @Kardienlupusagain, that's a lot of stuff to go through and RL isn't going easy on me anytime soon, so I'll have to go through it slowly sometime later. I'll reply to that as soon as possible.

43 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

To Blaze : Aye, Aye My Captain. But, remind me again what is RL?

Real Life.

Basically there's a lot of stuff going on right now and by the time I get home I'm exhausted and all I want to do is lay down in my bed and sleep for days straight, lol. But things should clear up sometime soon, and hopefully my creativity will be back by the time that happens. Hopefully.

15 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

[...]

I still think this needs a lot of work and polish, but I'm starting to get an idea of what kind of story I think could work out here.

Okay, let's see what I've got for now (in a spoiler so I don't clutter the thread even further):

Spoiler

So, as we've said so far, Kara's parents were members of the Legion that fought in the Battle of the Imperial City and hooked up during the celebrations after the battle. Her mother was a Nord Battlemage from Skyrim, and her father was a Legate from Bruma (not sure yet if Imperial or Nord).

They didn't expect to get together on the long term and much less have children and become a family, but it happened, so they decided to try to make it work anyway. They tried their best to become a happy family and give their daughter a good childhood, but they would sometimes argue or fight when drunk and such, and the fact that Cyrodiil had become a living hell after the war only made things worse. Still, it was better than nothing at all, as many people were still dying of famine or sickness or simply being murdered by bandits and stuff.

Her parents start teaching Kara how to fight and instill their undying loyalty to the Empire in her, at the same time that she starts to find out the horrible things her parents saw and did during the war (maybe when they are drunk and/or arguing they speak about it and that's how Kara finds out). She eventually decides she wants to join the Legion like her parents did and make them proud by serving the Empire.

Eventually, some Thalmor agents track down her parents and decide to take revenge for what they did during the war (maybe during the battle they killed an Altmer soldier/officer that turned out to be the son or daughter of some top-level Thalmor diplomat and that's why they are specific targets for assassination). Kara is the only one to survive the attack and finds out the Thalmor are behind it, so she vows to avenge their parents and do whatever it takes to protect the Empire from the Thalmor threat.

She wanders the war-torn streets of Bravil as an orphan, barely surviving, just like many other kids, restorting to crime when she has no other choice. Eventually she crosses paths with the Khajiit fur trader, which takes her in and adopts her as her daughter because she reminds her of her little sister, murdered by the Thalmor during the occupation (we could also say the Khajiit is sterile and can't have children, so she sees Kara not only as a substitute for her sister but also as someone to carry on the legacy of her family). Kara grows up in the cruel and violent underworld of post-war Bravil, and learns the fur trade from her adoptive mother.

But she also wants to be cultured and reads as many books and takes as many classes as possible (her adoptive mother is pretty well-off and has power so she can afford books and tutors, but the kind of life they live means it's not safe for Kara to become an all-time student like the people in the College of Winterhold or whatever). Through all of this is that she finds out about the Dwemer and all their fascinating inventions. She takes interest in their creations, because she realizes that the Empire will never be able to out-magic the Altmer, so their only chance if they want to prevent a phyrric victory (because the Empire would probably be able to defeat the Thalmor using "conventional" means when they fight again but it would sustain way too many losses while doing so) is to out-technology them instead. If she could research into the Dwemer inventions and arm the Legion with that knowledge, the Empire would actually have a serious fighting chance.

Kara eventually ends up joining the Imperial Legion not long after she reaches the minimum age required to do so, mainly because she still wants to honor her parents' memory and serve the Empire (but we could still go for the "Imperial General takes her as "hostage" to control Khajiit trader"; maybe she willingly offered herself to the Legion so that the general didn't hurt her adoptive mother and/or try a more hostile approach?). She shows talent both from her childhood training and from her experience surviving in Bravil's streets and criminal underworld, so she's sent to a special unit tasked with covert operations in Valenwood and Elsweyr.

(There's where she sees even more hardcore stuff that leaves her scarred; not sure on what to go for here exactly but Kardien's suggestions about the village and such are not bad to use as a base).

She eventually asks to be transfered to Skyrim for three reasons:

1. the Thalmor are carrying out covert operations there due to the Civil War and such, which makes it a good opportunity to not only find out what they are doing but also disrupt their operations and hurt them.
  2. her (original) mother and all her ancestors came from Skyrim, and she would like to visit it and get to experience their legacy somehow as she's slowly forgetting about her roots as time passes and she doesn't want to lose them.
  3. there are many Dwemer ruins and artifacts scattered around Skyrim, and since the other places with Dwemer remains are even more hostile than Skyrim (Hammerfell seceded from the Empire and is filled with Thalmor and Redguard agents fighting each other, and Morrowind is... well, Morrowind, so it was never a friendly land to begin with), Skyrim it's the best place to do field research on the Dwemer and hopefully find schematics or samples of their technology that can be used by the Empire.

Here I think it would be better if her request was actually denied, and she decided to go AWOL and move to Skyrim anyway; that would explain why she isn't there in official Legion business and can simply walk around with some random adventurer (who turns out to be the Dragonborn) instead of following orders and marching with the standard Legion troops or whatever.

Or maybe the higher-ups deny her request but her commander/officer in charge "allows" her to go to Skyrim by assigning her a phony mission in Cyrodiil close to the Skyrim border and pretending she's stuck there while she actually roams around Skyrim.

[To Be Continued]

Thoughts on this so far?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

I still think this needs a lot of work and polish, but I'm starting to get an idea of what kind of story I think could work out here.

Okay, let's see what I've got for now (in a spoiler so I don't clutter the thread even further):

Reveal hidden contents

So, as we've said so far, Kara's parents were members of the Legion that fought in the Battle of the Imperial City and hooked up during the celebrations after the battle. Her mother was a Nord Battlemage from Skyrim, and her father was a Legate from Bruma (not sure yet if Imperial or Nord).

They didn't expect to get together on the long term and much less have children and become a family, but it happened, so they decided to try to make it work anyway. They tried their best to become a happy family and give their daughter a good childhood, but they would sometimes argue or fight when drunk and such, and the fact that Cyrodiil had become a living hell after the war only made things worse. Still, it was better than nothing at all, as many people were still dying of famine or sickness or simply being murdered by bandits and stuff.

Her parents start teaching Kara how to fight and instill their undying loyalty to the Empire in her, at the same time that she starts to find out the horrible things her parents saw and did during the war (maybe when they are drunk and/or arguing they speak about it and that's how Kara finds out). She eventually decides she wants to join the Legion like her parents did and make them proud by serving the Empire.

Eventually, some Thalmor agents track down her parents and decide to take revenge for what they did during the war (maybe during the battle they killed an Altmer soldier/officer that turned out to be the son or daughter of some top-level Thalmor diplomat and that's why they are specific targets for assassination). Kara is the only one to survive the attack and finds out the Thalmor are behind it, so she vows to avenge their parents and do whatever it takes to protect the Empire from the Thalmor threat.

She wanders the war-torn streets of Bravil as an orphan, barely surviving, just like many other kids, restorting to crime when she has no other choice. Eventually she crosses paths with the Khajiit fur trader, which takes her in and adopts her as her daughter because she reminds her of her little sister, murdered by the Thalmor during the occupation (we could also say the Khajiit is sterile and can't have children, so she sees Kara not only as a substitute for her sister but also as someone to carry on the legacy of her family). Kara grows up in the cruel and violent underworld of post-war Bravil, and learns the fur trade from her adoptive mother.

But she also wants to be cultured and reads as many books and takes as many classes as possible (her adoptive mother is pretty well-off and has power so she can afford books and tutors, but the kind of life they live means it's not safe for Kara to become an all-time student like the people in the College of Winterhold or whatever). Through all of this is that she finds out about the Dwemer and all their fascinating inventions. She takes interest in their creations, because she realizes that the Empire will never be able to out-magic the Altmer, so their only chance if they want to prevent a phyrric victory (because the Empire would probably be able to defeat the Thalmor using "conventional" means when they fight again but it would sustain way too many losses while doing so) is to out-technology them instead. If she could research into the Dwemer inventions and arm the Legion with that knowledge, the Empire would actually have a serious fighting chance.

Kara eventually ends up joining the Imperial Legion not long after she reaches the minimum age required to do so, mainly because she still wants to honor her parents' memory and serve the Empire (but we could still go for the "Imperial General takes her as "hostage" to control Khajiit trader"; maybe she willingly offered herself to the Legion so that the general didn't hurt her adoptive mother and/or try a more hostile approach?). She shows talent both from her childhood training and from her experience surviving in Bravil's streets and criminal underworld, so she's sent to a special unit tasked with covert operations in Valenwood and Elsweyr.

(There's where she sees even more hardcore stuff that leaves her scarred; not sure on what to go for here exactly but Kardien's suggestions about the village and such are not bad to use as a base).

She eventually asks to be transfered to Skyrim for three reasons:

1. the Thalmor are carrying out covert operations there due to the Civil War and such, which makes it a good opportunity to not only find out what they are doing but also disrupt their operations and hurt them.
  2. her (original) mother and all her ancestors came from Skyrim, and she would like to visit it and get to experience their legacy somehow as she's slowly forgetting about her roots as time passes and she doesn't want to lose them.
  3. there are many Dwemer ruins and artifacts scattered around Skyrim, and since the other places with Dwemer remains are even more hostile than Skyrim (Hammerfell seceded from the Empire and is filled with Thalmor and Redguard agents fighting each other, and Morrowind is... well, Morrowind, so it was never a friendly land to begin with), Skyrim it's the best place to do field research on the Dwemer and hopefully find schematics or samples of their technology that can be used by the Empire.

Here I think it would be better if her request was actually denied, and she decided to go AWOL and move to Skyrim anyway; that would explain why she isn't there in official Legion business and can simply walk around with some random adventurer (who turns out to be the Dragonborn) instead of following orders and marching with the standard Legion troops or whatever.

Or maybe the higher-ups deny her request but her commander/officer in charge "allows" her to go to Skyrim by assigning her a phony mission in Cyrodiil close to the Skyrim border and pretending she's stuck there while she actually roams around Skyrim.

[To Be Continued]

Thoughts on this so far?

I simply must say; It's very great. :) keep continue :)

1. I think Her Khajiit mother has lot of information of Darkworld or Underworld. She have wealth to hire guard/skinner for her business. Her Fur Trading Group usually hunt trouble maker; The furries no one like them. She forced worked Thalmor when Bravil captured, thus know about them. Martial Law General need informative who he can trust. To him Kara is good and willing hostage. Her Khajiit mother care her and she want to become Legion Soldier.

2. The reason Kara can roaming Skyrim. She did make trouble in border of bravil She killed Altmer agents outskirt of Elsweyr. That can cause serious problem between Empire and Dominion. But, The General simply degraded her rank Legate to Tribune then give very long rest time and send her skyrim as she wanted. It's like keeping problem away.

The General's action very generous. He somehow care Kara. we need to make reason of it.

To Bad Dog : can you name general-actually Modder Bad Dog is model of General himself- and give hint of personality might be? Like your in the Elderscroll.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, Blaze69 said:

I'm always happy to help bring more anthro races to Skyrim or help improve existing ones, but that one is too rough and WIP so there isn't much I can do about it. It would basically have to be rebuilt from the ground up, and I don't have the skills required to do so myself.

Bad Dog would probably be able to do something about it, but he's pretty busy with YA and I don't know if he would be willing to work on a rat race, let alone work on any race whatsoever after all the work he's putting into YA.

EDIT: also, if I may ask, where (or who) did that recommendation come from? I'm always curious about possible mentions of YA elsewhere in LL or other pages, but I don't think I've seen any outside of related mods (i.e. Nightro's Khajiit Overhaul page or any of my own ones).

I had sent a PM to Bad Dog about it actually, so it was their recommendation. They indicated they could probably do it pretty easily, but yeah, they're kinda booked on things to do for a while. XD Which is what I figured when I asked, but I didn't know who else to ask about it at the time. ^.^;

@Kardienlupus I wasn't really following the story... had to stop and catch up. Here's something from the General's point of view.

Spoiler

I sent that young she-wolf north today. What a damned waste. When she first came to us, so fresh and eager... She had every right to be a vicious thug, with her background. Instead, she was full of excitement and ideals, wanting to fight for the Empire. I wish I believed in the Empire half as much as she did then. I see too much of the Emperor and the court, that's what it is. And she had all those ideas for using Dwemer technology to counter the damned Thalmors' spells, which might actually have worked. 

I'm a fool, is all. I should have seen how vulnerable she was. Instead I tossed her into the middle of the worst clusterfuck since the War. I don't know what happened to her down there in Valenwood, but nobody came out of that campaign whole. And she came back... broken. Nothing left of that eager, willing child at all. Her parents couldn't break her. The streets of Bravil couldn't break her. broke her. It took an expert, eight gods forgive me.

Maybe getting her out of the mess here in Cyrodill will give her time to put the pieces back together, I don't know. At least it will keep her out of the meat grinder for a while. I gave her orders to see what she could find out about Dwemer technology and bring it back for the Empire's use. Those orders will let her find her own way and keep any over-busy legates off her back. It's all I can do. I pray the nine gods send her back to me whole, and the Thalmor be damned.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@Kardienlupus I wasn't really following the story... had to stop and catch up. Here's something from the General's point of view.

Reveal hidden contents

I sent that young she-wolf north today. What a damned waste. When she first came to us, so fresh and eager... She had every right to be a vicious thug, with her background. Instead, she was full of excitement and ideals, wanting to fight for the Empire. I wish I believed in the Empire half as much as she did then. I see too much of the Emperor and the court, that's what it is. And she had all those ideas for using Dwemer technology to counter the damned Thalmors' spells, which might actually have worked. 

I'm a fool, is all. I should have seen how vulnerable she was. Instead I tossed her into the middle of the worst clusterfuck since the War. I don't know what happened to her down there in Valenwood, but nobody came out of that campaign whole. And she came back... broken. Nothing left of that eager, willing child at all. Her parents couldn't break her. The streets of Bravil couldn't break her. broke her. It took an expert, eight gods forgive me.

Maybe getting her out of the mess here in Cyrodill will give her time to put the pieces back together, I don't know. At least it will keep her out of the meat grinder for a while. I gave her orders to see what she could find out about Dwemer technology and bring it back for the Empire's use. Those orders will let her find her own way and keep any over-busy legates off her back. It's all I can do. I pray the nine gods send her back to me whole, and the Thalmor be damned.

Thank You. General Canis Malum! Latin Transaltion of Bad Dog. Imperal using Latin name right? :)