22 minutes ago, Ginzored said:

Edit: I just checked my load order to confirm and Yiffyageconsolidated.esp is number 37 on my list which from what i understand about my load order is exactly what i wanted. Its supposed to come before the few files that rely on it. no other mods ovewrite Yiffy age.......hmmm I'm definitely missing something here.

If you post your complete load order (provided Vortex can actually export it in a list or something, that is) we can check it out and try to find which mod may cause conflicts with YA.

14 minutes ago, Leviathan1110 said:

Is it actually worth it to move from MO Legacy to MO2? I've been interested in trying MO2 just not sure if it's all that worth it. Will I need to relearn everything? I've mostly learnt everything about MO Legacy. I'd like to know before I start a new playthrough though.

The way they work is mostly the same, the only difference there is that MO2 doesn't have the BSA loading system from MO1 so BSAs behave the normal way (i.e. they need a matching ESP file to load, even if it's a dummy one), but that shouldn't be a problem. Upside is, you can now run 64 bit versions of programs/tools like Bodyslide or FNIS, which really helps with performance and time required for them to finish their tasks; and also MO2 is still being "officially" supported while MO1 is, well, legacy.

If you are happy with MO1, there isn't any game-changing feature in 2 that means you NEED to make the jump. That being said, IIRC making the change is relatively easy and you get to keep your Mods folder untouched, so you can always give it a shot if you want.

45 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

If you post your complete load order (provided Vortex can actually export it in a list or something, that is) we can check it out and try to find which mod may cause conflicts with YA.

The way they work is mostly the same, the only difference there is that MO2 doesn't have the BSA loading system from MO1 so BSAs behave the normal way (i.e. they need a matching ESP file to load, even if it's a dummy one), but that shouldn't be a problem. Upside is, you can now run 64 bit versions of programs/tools like Bodyslide or FNIS, which really helps with performance and time required for them to finish their tasks; and also MO2 is still being "officially" supported while MO1 is, well, legacy.

If you are happy with MO1, there isn't any game-changing feature in 2 that means you NEED to make the jump. That being said, IIRC making the change is relatively easy and you get to keep your Mods folder untouched, so you can always give it a shot if you want.

Ok so i got my esp down to the bottom of my load order barring some mods that need to be last no matter what. Sadly that didn't do anything either. Also vortex does not have a method of exporting my load order. people keep saying it's in the "my games/ skyrim" folder but I don't see anything of the sort unless they are talking about the BashloadOrders.dat

well crap, I'm off to download MO2 God i hope i can understand that thing.

Edit: I just checked were these textures are coming from and.......they dont exist. Almost all the original textures for characters in vanilla skyrim are outright gone for the races, the only thing mentioned is the head I'm assuming that is because of Yiffy age as the added races have full textures.

On 10/10/2018 at 4:56 AM, Bad Dog said:

The sophia patch needing SOS is probably a bug. If you can use TES5Edit, cleaning the masters will probably do it. If not, the above suggestions should help.

May I ask which masters exactly? I've cleaned all Skyrim masters (Update.esm + all DLC, NOT Skyrim.esm)

And I've also trying cleaning the Sofia follower mod, but is already clean. :D

I've tried cleaning Yiffy Consolidated.esp, BadDogSchlongCore.esm.... etc, nothing is working. When I put in the actual Sophia Patch, it won't let me edit, as it's missing a master. Grr. Thanks for the help though.

EDIT: Fuck it. I'm installing SOS and doing what the other guy said. XD

As a modder, MO2 is def worth it. I like the load groups thing, tho that was the only thing that had much of a learning curve.

Weird that the guy who created MO went on to create something that doesn't let you set load order directly. That said, I always do it through loot because I'm always mucking with stuff and I want the system to remember the order I like. 

Very doubtful that EBD is gonna work with YA. Anything that mucks with NPC appearance is asking for trouble.

5 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Hello people, i'm having an issue that may or may not be my fault. My question is does EBD conflict with Yiffy age in some manner? I've installed yiffy age of skyrim along with the relevant patches but I also have Every Body's different installed as well. I created the EBD patch before loading the game while only using it to effect only khajiit's and argonian's so i'm unaware if it is the cause of my issue. The actual issue is that all of the races are using the original skyrim textures for races rather than the ones provided by yiffy age. I've since removed EBD and reinstalled Yiffy age but that didnt work to correct the issue. I also have the lykaios legacy mod installed specifically for applying a few textures available from that mod applied through Vortex. I used vortex when installing all of this on a fresh install of skyrim. Any help would be appreciated. I've also included to pictures: one is showing the issue and the other is showing the odd man out who seems to be unaffected. 

20181011145432_1.jpg

20181011145503_1.jpg

I got similar Problem. While only handful of 2-3 Original NPC mismatched their body.  70% of Interesting NPC don't match with their body and head. How can I solve this Problem?

On 10/4/2018 at 11:25 PM, Voldearag said:

Same, I've always been planning to remove it all whenever I next install again.  Bad Dog once said they weren't sure about the males having hair, but I'll just remove it from everyone.

But human feet on Skyrim furries looks super gross.  Just don't wear shoes.

IMO, I think it comes down to the hair styles themselves that can make/break hair on animal heads.

I tend to favor mohawkish stuff as that tends to be a pretty common form the animal version of "hair" tends to take.

4 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I got similar Problem. While only handful of 2-3 Original NPC mismatched their body.  70% of Interesting NPC don't match with their body and head. How can I solve this Problem?

Didn't Interesting NPCs add a "teen" race and a bunch of NPCs with it? I think I remember someone mentioning it at some point. If so, thay could explain the bug, as that race hasn't been edited to work with YA.

Otherwise, I would have to check out the mod itself to see what the conflict with YA could be.

The YA Interesting NPC patch fixes up the teen race. 

12 hours ago, Ginzored said:

Final edit...........ok someway. somehow the damned issued got fixed and i'm not sure how it happened...everything works fine now including EBD. I'mma go sit down now I've got a headache

LOL. Welcome to skyrim modding.

For hair, suggestions are welcome. I don't really want to go too deep into it tho. Currently I'm planning to use KK's hair as the Nord hairstyles except, I think, the manes. I think I'll keep the manes separate and assign them by hand to specific high-status NPCs. (Or fancy-pants NPCs like Sibbi.) Also I'll put them on the sabrelion chieftains, but other male orcs will trim their hair out of respect for the chief. I'll adapt the orc ponytails to fit. Outside of that everybody gets the khajiit hair like now, unless someone has better ideas. 

38 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

For hair, suggestions are welcome. I don't really want to go too deep into it tho. Currently I'm planning to use KK's hair as the Nord hairstyles except, I think, the manes. I think I'll keep the manes separate and assign them by hand to specific high-status NPCs. (Or fancy-pants NPCs like Sibbi.) Also I'll put them on the sabrelion chieftains, but other male orcs will trim their hair out of respect for the chief. I'll adapt the orc ponytails to fit. Outside of that everybody gets the khajiit hair like now, unless someone has better ideas. 

I'd say that's fine, and it's not like there would be other options anyway, with such a (relatively) limited amount of hairs available for beast races.

I guess the alternative would be to also give Kritta's hairs to non-Nord NPCs, but I like the idea of different species having different hairs both due to biology (pretty sure wolf fur is not the same as cheetah fur, for example) and culture. And there's also the fact that her hairs are probably tailored to the Lykaios head shape and ears and could look a bit weird on other heads.

I also like that detail with only Orc leaders being able to keep manes while other males shave them. Little things like those are what makes the world more believable and interesting.

I'm sorry to keep spam about this, but I thought it was possibly worth mentioning to be helpful. By unlikely chance, someone posted in the .tri file thread with a problem I am thinking is very likely caused by exactly the things I was detailing above. So, if it is useful, I updated the .tri  export script to add an option to export the .tri with re-ordered verts in the same way the outfit studio and nifskope 2.x will re-order:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57684-blender-263-tri-file-importexport-plugins/?tab=comments#comment-2396810

I tested and seems to work, but you know..  if it messes up tell me.

I also fixed the way console log data is written to be more correct, so baddog's problem earlier of no console output should also be fixed. (export only, I'll do import later)

The use case is,  you have a file that you have edited in such a way that the facelist does not reference vertex indicies in ascending order (create a new model or modify topology) that you create a .tri file for,  and import via outfit studio / nifskope 2.X to create the nif. The problem will be that the .tri file order and then Outfit studio/nifskope 2.X data will not match.

The new option re-arranges the data in the .tri file during export such that it matches what outfit studio and nifskope 2.X will do when importing. Hopefully, then, the data matches. Note that this will, of course, actually alter vertex order, so have to adjust workflow to anticipate that.

6 minutes ago, One With Nothing said:

Here's some screenshots, my PC is garbo so they're low quality. My nord witchhunter, snow elf priest, and argonian enchanter.

The forum software doesn't support BMP images, so they are uploaded as generic attached files and clicking on them will actually download them to your computer. If you want them to be visible and work as intended, you need to upload them as JPG or PNG.

EDIT: good to see you already fixed it, but I think I'll leave this here to spread awareness. Can't believe how many times I've seen people post BMPs, especially in the "Post your sex screenshots" thread.

8 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

Was there ever an SoS body version of the Cerinian race? The original download did not, if I remember.

Don't think there was. I created one for my custom "2.0" version of the mod (or at least I'm pretty sure I did), but it was a long time ago and it relied on an old version of Hoodies that no longer worked or was available.

I recently posted a reupload of my custom version of the mod (link in my signature), but I took out the SOS stuff because I was too lazy to update it. Not sure if I packed the male textures and such and the only thing missing is the SOS plugin itself or the male files are also missing.

Why do you ask?

1 minute ago, Blaze69 said:

I noticed your signature  :3

I created an SoS body version of it a log time ago, but never finished it.. adding textures and such for the common "schlong" options of SoS.  it's on list of to-do things if I maintain motivation, but did not want to re-do work if it is already done.

It was before I created some of my tools, so I remember doing it in really hard ways.. probably should start over.

Did you also adjust the armors and such to match SoS bodyshapes?

1 minute ago, PaulGreen said:

Did you also adjust the armors and such to match SoS bodyshapes?

Nope, didn't touch the armors at all.

Not a big fan of them; the design is too simple, the loincloth/underwear has some issues like the trim mesh floating away from the main piece instead of, y'know, trimming it, the textures are too flat and cartoony, etc. That being said, with improved textures and some mesh edits here and there, they could turn out to be halfway decent.

41 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Aela the Huntress.

Boi.

You know, many people always seemed to go crazy about Aela, what with the interest in her, the many "overhauls" for her, stuff like Amorous Adventures, all that jazz. And all the while, I was thinking "meh. She ain't so bad compared to the hags that are pretty much all of Skyrim's female human(oid)s, but she's still some random ooman, I don't see what people see in her".

Now I get it. :yum:

Jokes aside, that looks awesome. Especially with the new hair, good job on that! Really looking forward to seeing the result ingame.

EDIT: on the topic of specific NPCs, please do make sure Mjoll the Lioness gets a mane to do her name justice. (And yes, I am fully aware lionesses don't have manes but I don't care).

I've never cared much for the countless Nord female NPCs people go crazy about, but I get the feeling this is going to change with YA 5.0, lol.