11 hours ago, machgaogamon119agosto said:

help, some npc have grey face, Will it be for the loading order?

That depends, is your load order the same as the install order in the directions?  If not, then yeah that's probably the problem.  Have you installed stuff not included in the directions and are they loading after everything else?  If so, yeah that's doubly probably the problem.

I got Idea and suggestion about HagRaven Furry race replacing. In Elderscroll lore Hag Raven is Human turned evil morph. It mean we can replace HagRaven into actual Raven in Yiffy Age Lore and there is Bad Dog's Bird mod. I think Ulri in Bad Dog's Bird Race are fit for HagRaven since they are Raven base race. We can replace HagRaven to Ulri Raven then add a Friendly Ulri Camp and several Ulri Companions for good RPG playing.   

5 hours ago, Tadamee said:

Hello, is there any possibility of a patch or something similar for SAM bodies? Sorry if anyone ever asked. 

Sorry for bad English.

Nope.

There doesn't seem to be any info on how to build stuff for it and/or set up more addons apart from the base human one (if that's even possible), it would require three times as much work due to the Samson (I've got muscles on my muscles!) and Samuel (morbid obesity) morphs, and due to Vector's overzealous "EULA", it would mean said patch could only be uploaded to Vector's site.

I mean, I guess someone could do it. But not us.

2 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

I got Idea and suggestion about HagRaven Furry race replacing. In Elderscroll lore Hag Raven is Human turned evil morph. It mean we can replace HagRaven into actual Raven in Yiffy Age Lore and there is Bad Dog's Bird mod. I think Ulri in Bad Dog's Bird Race are fit for HagRaven since they are Raven base race. We can replace HagRaven to Ulri Raven then add a Friendly Ulri Camp and several Ulri Companions for good RPG playing.   

I guess replacing Hagravens with Ulri could work, at least to get rid of more human traces in YA, and seeing how ugly they are, I wouldn't mind it at all, lol.

The problem is, Hagravens are a creature race, so if you replaced them with NPCs (which is what Ulri are) you could come across some bugs, as there may be activators/animations/actions that can only be used by the Hagraven creature race but not by NPCs, potentially breaking scenes or quests. Note that I don't know if there actually are any such things, but the posibility of breaking them if they do exist is there.

23 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

The problem is, Hagravens are a creature race, so if you replaced them with NPCs (which is what Ulri are) you could come across some bugs, as there may be activators/animations/actions that can only be used by the Hagraven creature race but not by NPCs, potentially breaking scenes or quests. Note that I don't know if there actually are any such things, but the posibility of breaking them if they do exist is there.

I think the only thing that might exist like that, would be the "headless" ones you make as such for the Companions quest, the Glenmoril witches. Though if Bad Dog's mod already has the decapitations set up, and working, then that might not be a problem. Save for perhaps having to replace the severed head mesh as well. 

Though it does bring to mind the possibility of making the reward Melka gives you a bit more interesting. 

Having a new, odd issue:

Sexlab Aroused, with SOS enabled of course, isn't taking things to the erect state consistently. The first levels (20-55) work, but anything less then that doesn't generate an erection. Any ideas? Persists past new game/script clean.

It seems to happen on any instance where a non-aroused (completely flaccid/no penis tip), but non-erect state moves into an erect state. It's extremely weird. The only changes I really made were introducing a few new armor mods and removing a character mod before starting an entirely new game. 

Edit: I did further testing. Instead of the PC/NPCs going erect at 56 (from 20-55 to 56, mind you), like normal, they go erect at 91. After that, the "angle" of the erection processes like normal, but the thing that fires to go from, "Oh hey, I'm poking out a little" to "HEY WORLD LOOK AT ME!" is way off.

Going from low/none to 56 still works as normal: completely flaccid, nothing coming out of a sheath goes into a fully emerged cock every time. 

I also uninstalled/reinstalled Yiffy Age, SOS, and Sexlab Aroused. No changes. 

FINAL EDIT:

On 2/1/2018 at 6:52 PM, Bad Dog said:

That's a combo I run with and I haven't seen that behavior. But put this in your scripts folder. Tell me if it fixes the problem.

Since I switch to the fully erect mesh at half erect, I figured I didn't need to catch all the SOS events from half to full erect. But that might be causing this problem. 

BDSOSSchlongPlayer.pex

That fixed it. No idea what changed about my build to make this issue come to light, but this has fixed it completely. Leaving mostly in case someone else searches for this issue in the future.

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I think the only thing that might exist like that, would be the "headless" ones you make as such for the Companions quest, the Glenmoril witches. Though if Bad Dog's mod already has the decapitations set up, and working, then that might not be a problem. Save for perhaps having to replace the severed head mesh as well. 

Huh. Looking at UESP, seems like the Glenmoril witches are unique and not generic/leveled Hagravens, so if such a mod was made and there was no way to change the whole decapitation thing for NPC witches, they could always be left as vanilla Hagravens while the other ones are changed.

Nah, I was actually talking about spells or stuff like animations, but seems like they use vanilla/standard spells and I can't think of any situation where a Hagraven plays a special anim, so it may actually be possible. Guess I know what my next project is going to be. As if I didn't have enough stuff in the works already...

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Though it does bring to mind the possibility of making the reward Melka gives you a bit more interesting. 

And don't forget about Moira from A Night to Remember. No way any of my characters is getting even close to that abomination if she's a vanilla Hagraven, but if she was to be replaced with an Ulri, "consummating their love" could now be an acceptable option, lol :classic_rolleyes:. And would also make for a nice SL-Solutions-style option where you bang her and get to keep the ring without having to kill her.

(Note: since Male x Hagraven anims exist already, it would be possible to make such a mod already without having to turn Moira into an Ulri, but see my thoughts above on vanilla Hagravens to know why I would never do such a thing).

also I should mention the latest hoodies doesn't start unsheathing until arousal 50 or so. I got tired of furries with their dicks poking out all the time. It's settable with a global variable so it's easy to change. But that's not in the current YA.

I like the idea of hagravens as ravens. The raven body parts would have to be assembled into one nif and rigged to the hagraven skeleton. Beak would be rigged to whatever bone moves the hagraven jaw (I haven't seen a creature that uses morphs). It would basically have nothing to do with hagraven NPCs, except for sharing some texture files. Probably no wings, unless just as static decoration, which is sad.

I didn't do anything for dismembered heads, and it likely works differently for creatures, so I'll have to look at that.

MEANWHILE, I did my thing with exaggerating the morphs and smoothing. That worked, mostly. There were still a few stray verts. So I said fukkit and went back to the original heads. Maybe I'll pull out these high-poly ones later, but I was tired of them.

Then I decided to do the thing upthread about trying to make the lykaios fur patterns look better. Turns out there's a kind of logic to dog face fur patterns. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't make KK's face tints work for me. I couldn't build the patterns I thought made sense for canines. In fact, the pattern names that work for humans aren't really great for dogs. So I re-did them, and then I re-wrote the furry transmogrifier so for Nords/Lykaios it follows a set of rules to apply the fur patterns.

Rules for those who are curious: No more than three colors per creature. Nose stripe starts from the nose and extends up the muzzle and/or in a stripe up to the forehead--choose one tint to set the amount. Nose stripes are always white. Muzzle tints can be white or black, and can extend all the way back to make a mask. White mask on dark dog makes a husky; black mask on tan dog makes a german shepherd (or any other of a dozen breeds with that pattern). Eye spots can be small or large: black, white, or fur color. 

I've checked a few NPCs and it looks OK so far. I'm running facegen now. Photoshoot when I have one. 

12 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I like the idea of hagravens as ravens. The raven body parts would have to be assembled into one nif and rigged to the hagraven skeleton. Beak would be rigged to whatever bone moves the hagraven jaw (I haven't seen a creature that uses morphs). It would basically have nothing to do with hagraven NPCs, except for sharing some texture files. Probably no wings, unless just as static decoration, which is sad.

As per my previous post, it may be possible to simply replace Hagravens with Ulri NPCs right away, without the need to rig the Ulri meshes to the Hagraven skeleton or anything like that. Hagravens seem to use vanilla spells (i.e. ones also available for normal NPCs), so that wouldn't be an issue.

If there's anything that explicitly requires Hagraven NPCs to use the Hagraven creature race (like animations), then that could be a problem, but I don't know of any such thing yet.

12 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I didn't do anything for dismembered heads, and it likely works differently for creatures, so I'll have to look at that.

For decapitation, you need to assign the proper partitions to the neck and head, and then set up a "dismembered armor" with bloody caps that cover the holes in the neck and bottom of the head when said partitions are split into two separate meshes ingame. CITRUS-based heads should work mostly fine provided they kept the vanilla Khajiit head partitions, outside of the caps maybe not matching the holes 100%; but in the case of the birds, it will depend on whether you added the proper partitions or not.

I think trying to replace hagravens with NPCs is going to cause serious animation problems, at least with SL. Not sure how the ordinary movement and combat animations are matched to creatures, but I bet they're not the same and if animations refer to a bone that doesn't exist, you crash.  OTOH, rigging the Ulri mesh to the hagraven skeleton ought to be pretty easy.

Never done decapitation before. Should be easy, right?

46 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I think trying to replace hagravens with NPCs is going to cause serious animation problems, at least with SL. Not sure how the ordinary movement and combat animations are matched to creatures, but I bet they're not the same and if animations refer to a bone that doesn't exist, you crash.  OTOH, rigging the Ulri mesh to the hagraven skeleton ought to be pretty easy.

I really don't see why that would happen. The animation used by a certain NPC (as all actors in the game are NPCs, regardless of whether they are creatures or humanoid/playable races) is determined by the skeleton and behaviour files assigned to their race, it's not assigned on a per-NPC basis. Which means that as long as the race is properly set up, everything should work as intended.

So if you were to, say, edit the base/generic Hagraven NPC (EncHagraven "Hagraven" [NPC_:00023AB0]) and change her race to any of the playable races (vanilla or custom, doesn't matter), she should automatically start using humanoid animations and behaviors just fine. The problem would come if at some point the game required them to use animations, attacks or some other stuff that is only available for the Hagraven creature race, but since they only use standard vanilla spells and melee combat (both of which can be used by playable races just fine), there shouldn't be any issues with it.

And about SL, it should work just fine. SL would simply check the now-humanoid Hagraven's race, see that it is a playable race, and call for standard humanoid anims like it would with any other NPC/NPC humanoid combination. In fact, it would work better than before, as all NPC anims would be available instead of only the handful of Hagraven creature ones (and you would also skip any possible bugs that come from animating creatures, as you would be animating a regular NPC just like any other).

In any case, I'm actually working on this right now, so I should be able to confirm whether it works or not after I've done some testing. More on it as it happens.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

MEANWHILE, I did my thing with exaggerating the morphs and smoothing. That worked, mostly. There were still a few stray verts. So I said fukkit and went back to the original heads. Maybe I'll pull out these high-poly ones later, but I was tired of them.

How did you create the higher-poly mesh to work with? I think if you subdivide with all the morphs loaded, the result should produce a high polygon mesh that tracks exactly to the original morphs. The weights would probably need to be smoothed on the base mesh.

Is the lykaios head in the 'legacy' mod different than the one in here now?

Also, did this race have a different set of face morphs and expressions than the base kjajiit race or did it use the same .tri files ?

Spoiler

LykiaosH.jpg.4b0c43d451ec1215030bf54916b79dc6.jpg

LykiaosH-weightsmooth.jpg.1e1b4cf60f033d61dc655fa2593bd907.jpg

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

In any case, I'm actually working on this right now, so I should be able to confirm whether it works or not after I've done some testing. More on it as it happens.

Well, it seems to be working fine. I tested three different scenarios:

• Cleared Sundered Towers by killing the generic Hagraven there.
  • Ran through Blind Cliff Cave to find Melka, started her quest to kill Petra, and completed it.
  • Completed A Night To Remember all the way to the part where you meet Moira, triggered her dialogue, and recovered the ring by killing her.

All three worked just fine, with no noticeable bugs or errors; that doesn't guarantee there won't be any bugs elsewhere, but the first would mean generic Hagravens still work fine and the latter are the only two examples of scripted Hagraven interactions (including dialogue) that I know of, and also worked fine.

Pics:

Spoiler

Melka after completing her quest:

Raven_1.png

Raven_2.png

Moira right before talking to her:

Raven_3.png

Would anyone be interested in such a mod?

It's pretty much done, as there's very few different Hagraven entries in the game (the generic one, plus the two above and one more from the Mehrunes' Razor quest) so they've all been replaced already. The only ones left would be the Glenmoril witches, and since they are separate from standard Hagravens they can be left vanilla until I figure out the head dismemberment thing for the Companions quests.

2 hours ago, IGotBored said:

So it just replaces hagravens with Ulri? Yeah i'd like that

Yup. Uses Bad Dog's Birds assets (duh) but is standalone; the vanilla Hagraven NPCs are changed to use a non-playable copy of the Ulri race and have leveled daggers added to their inventory (because they only have left-handed spells and one-handed unarmed combat would look weird otherwise). But apart from that, they have the same stats and spells as the original creature Hagravens did, so there shouldn't be much of a difference in difficulty outside of maybe the daggers doing less damage than the original melee attacks did at lower levels.

I still haven't looked at the Glenmoril witches yet; depending on how the decapitation is handled, I may change them as well or I may leave them as vanilla creatrues. Outside of that, everything seems to be working fine as I said in my post. Though I could use some beta-testing to make sure.

The only thing that I would like to do is give them more Hagraven-y attire; so far I've given them vanilla Warlock robes, but they are too mundane and not skimpy enough unless you use Remodeled Armor or some similar replacer. But the only such thing I've seen so far is a port of the vanilla hagraven skirt included in the Norae -HagRaven's Flight- mod, and it isn't exactly high-quality (plus permissions are restricted so it could be a no-go).

Otherwise, if Bad Dog is cool with it, I can send him the files and/or start thinking about releasing them as a full mod (as I said, it's standalone).

Cool that it's working. I'm not sure I love losing the hagraven animations tho. 

@PaulGreen, blender has an option to "subdivide smooth" so the new verts continue the curve of the surface they're on rather than just lying in a plane. BUT that means the seams open up, so you have to either skip them and smooth them later or do them and go back and close them up by hand. The new verts appear in all the morphs. But as I found out above, the new verts don't stack well if you apply more than one morph.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

@PaulGreen, blender has an option to "subdivide smooth" so the new verts continue the curve of the surface they're on rather than just lying in a plane. BUT that means the seams open up, so you have to either skip them and smooth them later or do them and go back and close them up by hand. The new verts appear in all the morphs. But as I found out above, the new verts don't stack well if you apply more than one morph.

I don't think that subdividing should make the new morphs have trouble. The new vertices should track perfectly the original mesh.

I wrote a weld-unweld script awhile ago that can get around this. This allows working on a welded version of a mesh and, when done, re-un-welding to get the original Uv seam cuts.

As a I notice and subsequently consume a warm beer sitting next to me from last night, let me see if this works..

38 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

I don't think that subdividing should make the new morphs have trouble. The new vertices should track perfectly the original mesh.

Mm. You're welcome to think that. They don't. Check upthread. I spent a little bit of time on this.

Here are the results of the new transmogrifier, some of your favorite people. I'm running the thing on all the guys and IF it seems okay then I can move on to... 

Females

Nord Vampires

Elders

Elder Vampires

DLC2 nords

bleaugh

not gonna change the children, there aren't enough to matter. 

Spoiler

Kodlak.jpgFalk.jpgBalgruuf.jpgSiddgeir.jpg

Just noticed they all have beards but Siddgeir. I tried to assign hair so beards wouldn't be that common. But I'm not unhappy with those three.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Here are the results of the new transmogrifier, some of your favorite people. I'm running the thing on all the guys and IF it seems okay then I can move on to... 

Females

Nord Vampires

Elders

Elder Vampires

DLC2 nords

bleaugh

not gonna change the children, there aren't enough to matter. 

Hide contents

Kodlak.jpgFalk.jpgBalgruuf.jpgSiddgeir.jpg

Just noticed they all have beards but Siddgeir. I tried to assign hair so beards wouldn't be that common. But I'm not unhappy with those three.

But, It already looks Great! And, If Ulri Raven added, Yiffy age will have friendly Ulri Companions? just like Bad Dog Bird Mod?

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Here are the results of the new transmogrifier, some of your favorite people. [...]

Boy, that looks good. Balgruuf could use a hair-matching beard instead of the dark one, but otherwise looks great. And dat Siddgeir tho. I didn't realize just how good Kritta's new male heads were, even though they are pretty much as good as the female ones, lol.

And those tints look pretty good too, I can't wait to see what your new script does to generate the ladies. I've already given them the new heads, but the tint script still was the old one so some of the results don't look that good. This should be way better :classic_tongue:.

4 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

And, If Ulri Raven added, Yiffy age will have friendly Ulri Companions? just like Bad Dog Bird Mod?

Unfortunately, there aren't any companions (yet). I only replaced the vanilla Hagraven NPCs but didn't add any new ones.

There's two potentially friendly Hagravens in the game: Melka (in Blind Cliff Bastion, has a quest to free her and retake her tower) and Moira (from the A Night To Remember quest, remains friendly if you Persuade/Bribe/Intimidate Ysolda to skip the ring recovery part or use a Calm spell on her after going through her dialogue). I wanted to make them into followers after their quests are done, but they both have unique dialogue that only has voice lines for the vanilla Hagraven voice. So if I changed them to use follower-enabled voices, their quest dialogue would be silent.

I'll have to think about it and see what I can come up with. For now, you will have to use the actual Birds mod if you want friendly Ulri NPCs and followers.

Is this the way it should be? I looked and it seemed that the Lykaios race uses the khajiit morph files for chargen and expressions, so that's what I went with..

Some of morph are not quite right, but I think the problems existed in the original mesh's morph as well. If this is as expected, I can try to continue the weighting on the nif and the female head, otherwise, I will not continue. I had to learn a few things, too.. order of events problems with vertex ordering caused headaches, heh.

maleheadkhajiitchargen-Lykaios.tri

maleheadkhajiit-Lykaios.tri

1 hour ago, PaulGreen said:

Is this the way it should be? I looked and it seemed that the Lykaios race uses the khajiit morph files for chargen and expressions, so that's what I went with..

The old/Legacy version of the Lykaios does use the vanilla Khajiit morphs, but the new (unreleased) heads Kritta made (which Bad Dog has been showcasing in the pics above and will include in YA 5.0) have their own custom morphs and expressions, and they are incompatible with the vanilla ones.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Boy, that looks good. Balgruuf could use a hair-matching beard instead of the dark one, but otherwise looks great. And dat Siddgeir tho. I didn't realize just how good Kritta's new male heads were, even though they are pretty much as good as the female ones, lol.

And those tints look pretty good too, I can't wait to see what your new script does to generate the ladies. I've already given them the new heads, but the tint script still was the old one so some of the results don't look that good. This should be way better :classic_tongue:.

Unfortunately, there aren't any companions (yet). I only replaced the vanilla Hagraven NPCs but didn't add any new ones.

There's two potentially friendly Hagravens in the game: Melka (in Blind Cliff Bastion, has a quest to free her and retake her tower) and Moira (from the A Night To Remember quest, remains friendly if you Persuade/Bribe/Intimidate Ysolda to skip the ring recovery part or use a Calm spell on her after going through her dialogue). I wanted to make them into followers after their quests are done, but they both have unique dialogue that only has voice lines for the vanilla Hagraven voice. So if I changed them to use follower-enabled voices, their quest dialogue would be silent.

I'll have to think about it and see what I can come up with. For now, you will have to use the actual Birds mod if you want friendly Ulri NPCs and followers.

I thought replacing HagRaven mean Good Way to introduce new race Ulri Raven into Bad Dog's Yiffy Age World. I'll keep watching this issue and is there any way to add more Furry race while keep lore?