• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 11:51 PM, Octavie said:

Hello.

If I'm using CCBE, do I need to use both Heretical Resources AND heretical Resources CCBE, or Resources CCBE is used instead of Heretical Resources?

Thanks.

I'm new to all this but I think you need both. The CBBE version doesn't have an esp, it just changes the few files that need fixing in the HR version. First install HR and then HR CCBE with overwrite (or just place it below HR in MO2).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Hæretic hi , I have the problem with the slavetats pack from your mod , everytime I use it the warning about access non-existing pop up , idk what's the problem here since slavetats just... contains texture and have nothing to do with any item , only your slavetats pack cause this problem while others pack not , and the dirt (body) tattoo from your mod cause a seam on my character pelvic , idk how to fix that too can you support me to fixing it ? I'm using SE version and CBBE 3BA body (have physics) , I don't encountered any problem with tattoo on different body mod before , so I put it here just in case . Thanks for any help if you can I very love your tattoo pack.  Solved [ nvm , the problem comes from the tattoo itself , the tattoo has been opened in photoshop by me and that area is not covered in dirty texture , just a blank space , it's not supposed to be like that but I guess the author want to do it that way , also the connection between dirt texture are not smooth , it have too many seams , if someone read this and want to solve it yourself , just learn photoshop and cover blank space with hazy black color layer and blurring the connection between texture connection that you think is not smooth to blend it together that will solve the texture connection seams ]

SkyrimSE 2021-05-16 00-01-40.png

SkyrimSE 2021-05-16 00-01-49.png

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 1:00 AM, VirginMarie said:

Many are in included in Toys.

hi , do toys mod for SE included Chain Collar in 4 Length with HDT (even 1 length is enough) ? I've waiting for so long to have it... the chain with HDT lol , it may sound ridiculous but I really want it...

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
6 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

hi , do toys mod for SE included Chain Collar in 4 Length with HDT (even 1 length is enough) ? I've waiting for so long to have it... the chain with HDT lol , it may sound ridiculous but I really want it...

Chain HDT physics does not convert over to SE without work. Work that needs someone who knows how. We don't have anyone who knows how. 

If someone makes the asset, I would put it in a Toy Box. Or they can publish their own Toy Box using this... Toy Box Authoring

If you can live by using rope, you easily can swap the chain-assets to rope-assets, specially for a use in skyrim SE. The HDT-PE-mod was great and an eye-catcher but it also doesn ´t work propperly, specially in the case, if it is part of a motion-driven character-animation (walking, running, jumping) so to loose the contact of it ´s parts in optical way. HDT-PE is not made quick enough, to follow continuously to the game ´s behavior-engine. Anyway has it some fine possibilities, which come to be shining in furnitures-but which have not been used before ZAP9 in skyrim yet. So, the mod is too late, the HDT-PE-technique has not been used much and only the ankle- and wrist-chains take the ONLY and full advance of that hard work of code. That ´s far too less assets, so to be transfered to become available inside of skyrim se-lately. As I mentioned is it more better, to add SMP-based restraints into SKYRIM SE, which can be handled by ZAP ´s furnitures and which can be handled by using the (N)pc ´s skeletons. All the assets, which are simply using no bone-loop between body-parts and which depend on gravitation-simulation, also will be working by using SMP-quite realistic and EASY to create.

For an instant gameplay like sexual-restraint-content between the skeleton ´s bones, the bone-versality should be developped in such a way, so to be able to use bi-polar-bone-system, which could become looped, so to create full loops of boned assets without the technical option, which ONLY was available by using HDT-PE.

So you can not create stuff and wait for somebody to create a suiting new physic´s code. A hanging down to the ground chain with a ball can be made easily by using SMP. Anyway would I personally prefer rope because it is very much light for the engine. Chains with real own mesh-parts are a game-engine-killer. And the overall HDT-SKYRIM behavior always has been experimental, spending funny moments but not a serious behaving heavy-metal-restrait-feel. The problem of HDT-PE is the way, how it can only experimentally being integrated into this game, simulation is also only quite faky.

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you can live by using rope, you easily can swap the chain-assets to rope-assets, specially for a use in skyrim SE. The HDT-PE-mod was great and an eye-catcher but it also doesn ´t work propperly, specially in the case, if it is part of a motion-driven character-animation (walking, running, jumping) so to loose the contact of it ´s parts in optical way. HDT-PE is not made quick enough, to follow continuously to the game ´s behavior-engine. Anyway has it some fine possibilities, which come to be shining in furnitures-but which have not been used before ZAP9 in skyrim yet. So, the mod is too late, the HDT-PE-technique has not been used much and only the ankle- and wrist-chains take the ONLY and full advance of that hard work of code. That ´s far too less assets, so to be transfered to become available inside of skyrim se-lately. As I mentioned is it more better, to add SMP-based restraints into SKYRIM SE, which can be handled by ZAP ´s furnitures and which can be handled by using the (N)pc ´s skeletons. All the assets, which are simply using no bone-loop between body-parts and which depend on gravitation-simulation, also will be working by using SMP-quite realistic and EASY to create.

For an instant gameplay like sexual-restraint-content between the skeleton ´s bones, the bone-versality should be developped in such a way, so to be able to use bi-polar-bone-system, which could become looped, so to create full loops of boned assets without the technical option, which ONLY was available by using HDT-PE.

So you can not create stuff and wait for somebody to create a suiting new physic´s code. A hanging down to the ground chain with a ball can be made easily by using SMP. Anyway would I personally prefer rope because it is very much light for the engine. Chains with real own mesh-parts are a game-engine-killer. And the overall HDT-SKYRIM behavior always has been experimental, spending funny moments but not a serious behaving heavy-metal-restrait-feel. The problem of HDT-PE is the way, how it can only experimentally being integrated into this game, simulation is also only quite faky.

So I only half understand what you said. But does this mean you are going to make the Radical Rope Toy Box for Toys? :P :P

Here, to make it easy, I link you.. Toy Box Authoring

Edited by VirginMarie