Okay I'm sure this is in the thread and I just missed it, but what is the difference between the "Heretical Resources BB CBBE" file (which seems to be the bodyslide data, and the bodyslide files over on MEGA?

I having the issue where I've built the bodyslide data for the items but the piercings don't appear and things like the harness make my dunmer's body invisible.  I'm sure this is my being an idiot but I'm going through and trying to check everything. (And yes, I had the bodyslide instructions up on one screen and double checked that I was doing things right. (Also the other bodyslide stuff that I've done for that profile works fine.))  Thanks!

Second question, is there no dirt for the face in the slave tats pack? I've re-downloaded the pack just to be sure its up to date but when I opened ST it said I didn't have any face tattoos at all.  Might be an ST error, just checking.

Was wondering for a while... do you know the belly stretcher from wolfclub? Here some screenshots, i thought they might fit your taste and it would be awesome to have some similar plugs without installing wolfclub. :)

attachicon.gifbellystretcher1.jpg

attachicon.gifBellystretcher3.jpg

+1, but the challenge with the belly stretcher is that it turns things around when it comes to making a CBBE or (U)UNP version. Instead of the item following the body's curves, here the body must follow the item's contours. BodySlide's Outfit Studio doesn't handle it well at all. This is one for the real belly node HDT experts...

I have a trouble with some stuff

for example when I equip nipple clamps they show correctly in the background but when I get out of the item menu the clamps become invisible

any ideas?

You're not mixing the non-BB clamps with the BB harnesses, are you? The two are incompatible, that is, if you squeeze the breasts, the normal clamps will appear inside the squeezed breast and thus be invisible. As I recall you can jump up and down, and HDT movement might allow you to see them appear briefly.

Was wondering for a while... do you know the belly stretcher from wolfclub? Here some screenshots, i thought they might fit your taste and it would be awesome to have some similar plugs without installing wolfclub. :)

attachicon.gifbellystretcher1.jpg

attachicon.gifBellystretcher3.jpg

+1, but the challenge with the belly stretcher is that it turns things around when it comes to making a CBBE or (U)UNP version. Instead of the item following the body's curves, here the body must follow the item's contours. BodySlide's Outfit Studio doesn't handle it well at all. This is one for the real belly node HDT experts...

If it's too difficult i'd already be glad about some oversized plugs, and maybe a kind soul would cooperate to add some belly distortion later?

This mod is so awesome I re-installed Skyrim for it. 

Except I can't get anything to show up. Things are invisible when equipped in game. I read this entire thread and have uploaded evidence of following the Bodyslide instructions to the letter (at least as far as I know).

I found the problem: Racism. Yep, racism. Racism is bad, people.

Each piece of armor has a list of allowed races. I have the Enderal mod installed, which uses custom races. In order to get ZaZ, DD, and HR armor to work i had to change the race ID so that ZaZ/DD/HR/Any new armor has the proper Race ID. 

To do this, follow this guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

In case this link breaks, here's a quick guide:

1. Install TES5Edit : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

2. Install Automation Tools for TES5Edit : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D49373&pUp=1

3. Mark all ArmorAddons you want to change. 

4. Then rightclick and choose Apply Script, now choose AT - QuickChange and confirm. 
5. In the next window choose ElementAssign, for Path enter "MODL" and for Value enter "[RACE:00033899]" (Arazeals).
6. Repeat this with the Value "[RACE:00033898]" (Qyrans)

thank you, that fixed the problem for me

EDIT

its borken again :(

it workedt with iron clamp black but after trying to apply to multiple objects they disapear again even iron clamp black

reinstaled heretical resources and cbbe edition and tried to repeat iron nipple clamp black but it doesnt work this time

Is it even possible to remove that restriction with an SKSE plugin?

I don't know, I haven't made any plugins myself so I have no clue how the process works and what's possible. If it is possible to create new functions and take a look at the code of the current AddHavokBallandSocketConstraint function we would know if there is just a check for non-ragdoll actors involved that could be removed or if this is a constraint of the havok engine or the way it was implemented into skyrim. 

At the moment I am quite sure an skse plugin would be the only way to connect real havok objects to actors but like I mentioned I have made progress in using HDT to connect a chain to a static world point. So when you equip the Collar the chain will connect to the point and you can move around freely while the end of the chain stays in position. This method works quite well but it comes with a few new problems...

1. When you go into first person perspective the static point will stutter around while you move but it stays in the correct position at the end. I think this might be due to how the first person camera mod works that enables the body and the items so they can be seen in first person. But I think this can be ignored if it's not fixable just don't use first person mode...

2. The point resets when you load a save because Items get reequipped so the actor will not be leashed to the original position but a new position in front of him while the game loads. This really is a big problem that probably can't be fixed so easily and might make this method not very useful for mod authors that want to chain npcs or the player to something.

3. The chain gets stretched when you move too far away but I think we all knew that would happen we just have to restrict movement somehow and I can make longer chains easily.

4. Objects I attach to the static point inside the nif (like the ring plate in the pics) currently don't disappear when I unequip the collar and instead will start to move around with the player. I think the nif gets unloaded but the nitrishape is still in the memory because it isn't connected to the normal root. But I have few ideas how to fix that hopefully one will work out ^^

attachicon.gif20170305200513_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170305200525_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170305200548_1.jpg

Edit: Of course this method only helps with static points, connecting a chain between two actors is still not possible, for that we probably really need a function to connect havok chains to actors.

Playing around with things myself right now - how did you achieve this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I seem to have a problem. i'm not sure what it is that is happening, but I'm hoping someone can help me.

Whenever the Iron Pear of Anguish (bell) (vaginal) is equipped then all of a sudden the textures for the lower leg disappear (above the foot)

Screen_Shot34.png

I get some missing files lines for this mod in my papyrus.

[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?
Any idea whats calling these scripts ?

that'd be maria eden thats calling those scripts and unfortanately the latest 1.51 heretical resources dosen't contain those files.i need them as well.

[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?

that'd be maria eden thats calling those scripts and unfortanately the latest 1.51 heretical resources dosen't contain those files.i need them as well.

Strange, I don't use Maria Eden. Never have. I suppose it could possibly be  Zaz Extenion Pack. I use that.

Strange, I don't use Maria Eden. Never have. I suppose it could possibly be  Zaz Extenion Pack. I use that.

i just know 1 of your mods is looking for maria eden SLAVERY version 1.24 same as mine is,i just looked up the mod package,and i haven't tried it out yet but i'll let you know if it fixes my papyrus log.

hmmm fixed some of the errors but still missing those hr files

I feel like an idiot. Installed HR and HR's Bodyslide files, built the Bodyslide files, went in-game... and there's no Heretical Resources in AddItemMenu. Then I noticed HR didn't have an ESP, which confuses me because I thought AIM only accessed mods with ESPs, so if HR doesn't have one how is AIM supposed to access it. But, everyone else seems to be using HR just fine, so clearly I've done something wrong  :s Reintalling hasn't changed anything. Using NMM.

I feel like an idiot. Installed HR and HR's Bodyslide files, built the Bodyslide files, went in-game... and there's no Heretical Resources in AddItemMenu. Then I noticed HR didn't have an ESP, which confuses me because I thought AIM only accessed mods with ESPs, so if HR doesn't have one how is AIM supposed to access it. But, everyone else seems to be using HR just fine, so clearly I've done something wrong  :s Reintalling hasn't changed anything. Using NMM.

Its an ESM and you have to download the Mega link in the download section.

So the file in the download section called #!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE is a mega archive to download the full mod.

Its an ESM and you have to download the Mega link in the download section.

So the file in the download section called #!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE is a mega archive to download the full mod.

Yup have that downloaded, no ESM. I can install and activate HR & HR Bodyslides, but does not result in any plugins.

Thanks, some nice toys in this pack. And i really like the HDT Ponytail Plugs :D

Agreed. There is an enchantment in DD that forces crawling animation to move around. It would be nice if ponytail plug variants had this enchantment and also shocked the wearer continuously whenever they happen to stand up. (NPCs sometimes slip back into standing.)

• 3 weeks later...

hi, does anyone know any way so that we the character in game can wear 2 harnesses at the same time? I know there is only one slot for body. Im trying to equip the black iron harness from heretical resources and the slave harness from devious devices at the same time. Does anyone know how to make that possible?