As I said the error does not always have the same causes. I had this strange problem some time ago. When I entered a dungeon my fps broke in. And with me it was an xml file. I just wanted to help, nothing more.

As I said the error does not always have the same causes. I had this strange problem some time ago. When I entered a dungeon my fps broke in. And with me it was an xml file. I just wanted to help, nothing more.

And you did, you provided a possible answer. Not the ultimate answer needed this time but it's there where it can be found by the next person and may be the answer they need.

And you did, you provided a possible answer. Not the ultimate answer needed this time but it's there where it can be found by the next person and may be the answer they need.

yep the black screen with sound bug can be caused by alot of things. if u  do google u will see all types of it and all types of fixes.

just like the hdt invisiblity bug there are alot of fixes that work for some and not for others. for example for me to fix the hdt invisiblity bug all i had ot do was change 1 hdt setting from 128 to 255 and bam no one turned invisible but for others they cant use any hdt earrings or it might be hair.

I get some missing files lines for this mod in my papyrus.

[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[05/02/2017 - 08:52:02PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?
Any idea whats calling these scripts ?

Not at all?

As an example this one: Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs with Bells

How can I remove it?

Krynn, do you mean the Heretical Items in Devious Devices? The iron plugs in there require a chastity key if I remember correctly.

The items directly from this mod (Heretical Resources.esm) shouldn't have any restrictions though.

Not at all?

As an example this one: Iron Chain attachment for Butt and Vaginal Plugs with Bells

How can I remove it?

Krynn, do you mean the Heretical Items in Devious Devices? The iron plugs in there require a chastity key if I remember correctly.

The items directly from this mod (Heretical Resources.esm) shouldn't have any restrictions though.

Do you know what key that is? The normal Restraints Key does not open it. (0f01775f) does not work. The chastity key also does not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, really nice work :D

There's just one problem I encountered: For some reason, when I equip one of the new gags, there is no mouth animation, saying my PC's mouth stays closed, which looks weird. Any helpful idea what may cause this? :)

There's just one problem I encountered: For some reason, when I equip one of the new gags, there is no mouth animation, saying my PC's mouth stays closed, which looks weird. Any helpful idea what may cause this? :)

This is because HR is a resource package only.

You need a framework package (e.g. ZEP) that implements mechanics.

This is because HR is a resource package only.

You need a framework package (e.g. ZEP) that implements mechanics.

Oh, thanks! :)

I had both ZAP and ZEP installed, but it seems my load order got messed up somehow. Running LOOT fixed it, and the animations now show properly.

This mod is so awesome I re-installed Skyrim for it. 

Except I can't get anything to show up. Things are invisible when equipped in game. I read this entire thread and have uploaded evidence of following the Bodyslide instructions to the letter (at least as far as I know).

I have a fresh install with the following mods:

Bodyslide + UUNP Body + HDT

FINS

X32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SexLab Framework

Realistic Ragdolls and Forces

ApachiiSkyHair
CITRUS Heads HD Meshes

KS Hairdoos HDT

Eyes of Beauty

Devius Devices: Assets

Heretical Resources V1.41 (Bodyslide Files)

Heretical Resources V1.5

(ZAS AnimationPack_v61) <-- Uninstalled

ZAZ AnimationPack_V7

NetImmerse Override
Fair Skin Complexion

HDT Physics Extension

ShowRaceMenu + Precache killer
SkyUI

I have tried this with both Vanilla Skyrim and Enderal. 

I am thinking the problem lies with my BodySlide output. The only clue I have is that ZaZ Animation Pack items are also invisible. 

This is a cool mod and I really want it to work. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

post-578696-0-53134400-1496715832_thumb.png

post-578696-0-72016600-1496715856_thumb.png

post-578696-0-86936900-1496715866_thumb.png

post-578696-0-44005000-1496715877_thumb.png

post-578696-0-32498300-1496715889_thumb.png

post-578696-0-93619100-1496715895_thumb.png

post-578696-0-96960800-1496715911_thumb.png

post-578696-0-62887100-1496716351_thumb.png

Except I can't get anything to show up. Things are invisible when equipped in game. I read this entire thread and have uploaded evidence of following the Bodyslide instructions to the letter (at least as far as I know).

I have a fresh install with the following mods:

Bodyslide + UUNP Body + HDT

FINS

X32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SexLab Framework

Realistic Ragdolls and Forces

ApachiiSkyHair

CITRUS Heads HD Meshes

KS Hairdoos HDT

Eyes of Beauty

Devius Devices: Assets

Heretical Resources V1.41 (Bodyslide Files)

Heretical Resources V1.5

(ZAS AnimationPack_v61) <-- Uninstalled

ZAZ AnimationPack_V7

NetImmerse Override

Fair Skin Complexion

HDT Physics Extension

ShowRaceMenu + Precache killer

SkyUI

I have tried this with both Vanilla Skyrim and Enderal. 

I am thinking the problem lies with my BodySlide output. The only clue I have is that ZaZ Animation Pack items are also invisible. 

This is a cool mod and I really want it to work. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Try setting the outfit/body to either the cbbe curvy or which ever cbbe body you are using, or to the uunp - 7base or which ever uunp body you are using if you are using uunp, then tick the build morphs, with heretical resources in the filter box, then hold down the alt key and with it still held down, click on the batch build button, if the filter used has multiple items of the same type bs will ask you which you want to use, decide using the buttons it provides, when you are done click ok, that should then pop up a box asking where you want to build to choose your desktop or anywhere there is not meshes directory, click ok then wait, when it has finished, zip the created meshes directory up and then install that as a mod, that may help you out.

Try setting the outfit/body to either the cbbe curvy or which ever cbbe body you are using, or to the uunp - 7base or which ever uunp body you are using if you are using uunp, then tick the build morphs, with heretical resources in the filter box, then hold down the alt key and with it still held down, click on the batch build button, if the filter used has multiple items of the same type bs will ask you which you want to use, decide using the buttons it provides, when you are done click ok, that should then pop up a box asking where you want to build to choose your desktop or anywhere there is not meshes directory, click ok then wait, when it has finished, zip the created meshes directory up and then install that as a mod, that may help you out.

I tried this and it did not work. However I will try manually replacing meshes in the HR folder with meshes from this output. Thanks for the suggestion though, it gave me a direction to experiment in.

I would appreciate any other suggestions.

I found the problem: Racism. Yep, racism. Racism is bad, people.

Each piece of armor has a list of allowed races. I have the Enderal mod installed, which uses custom races. In order to get ZaZ, DD, and HR armor to work i had to change the race ID so that ZaZ/DD/HR/Any new armor has the proper Race ID. 

To do this, follow this guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

In case this link breaks, here's a quick guide:

1. Install TES5Edit : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

2. Install Automation Tools for TES5Edit : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D49373&pUp=1

3. Mark all ArmorAddons you want to change. 

4. Then rightclick and choose Apply Script, now choose AT - QuickChange and confirm. 
5. In the next window choose ElementAssign, for Path enter "MODL" and for Value enter "[RACE:00033899]" (Arazeals).
6. Repeat this with the Value "[RACE:00033898]" (Qyrans)

Each piece of armor has a list of allowed races. I have the Enderal mod installed, which uses custom races. In order to get ZaZ, DD, and HR armor to work i had to change the race ID so that ZaZ/DD/HR/Any new armor has the proper Race ID. 

Arrrggggh.

Thanks for posting this info.

Edit: No, wait, I managed to get the HDT chain harness outfits working in Enderal after all, after redoing FNIS and Bodyslide. No need to change Race IDs. Something else is going on here, unless one of my random mods fixed the race issue, which I doubt.

WHY its a broken SAVE, when i save with a follower being equipped with any HR cloth that has Havoc hdt chains,  i equip ingame all seems fine they behave good, everything good, but when i reload the save..nothing, after long research i have pinpointed the problem and it has to do with chains from this mod.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...