On 6/3/2018 at 3:26 AM, Mdy said:

Oh lol, sorry. I thought that the main file was offline. ?

Heretical_Resources_v1.41_(Bodyslide_Files).rar

Oh, lol, thanks! Strangely my game seems to be doing fine without it, I used bodyslide to generate files using the main file so is it possible I don't need this one? I downloaded it anyway just in case, but I haven't installed it using NMM yet. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 4:33 PM, Bender321 said:

Guys do you know where is this kind of breast chain in the mod? I can't find it in meshes.

vTQhLn5k_o.gif

That body/skeleton is custom.

To be more concrete: The BREAST is not following to the HDT-PE-(BBP) mechanics-that way a breast chain-build is VERY easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm some items (bell chain and items like it) don't appear in the right place.  Like levitating below the body.  Looks like it doesn't appear in bodyslide either to fix, even with the bodyslide files downloaded.

Anybody have these working for UUNP?

EDIT:  For those curious the Chain-only items have to be paired with a "Pear" item included in this mod, they're not intended to be used alone, or with some random plug from another mod.  That was my problem.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, sky528 said:

The download of

Heretical Resources v1.51.rar

doesn't seem to work, I click on the download button, wait 20 seconds for it to count down to start the download, the timer reaches zero, but I don't get a file.

click on #!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE and you will be lead to the last version on Mega.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...