• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this was asked before but how can I get mods like SD+, SL Kidnapped, & Devious Devices mods like Framework or Enslaved to use these devices on me? For example, if I get raped from Deviously Enslaved, how can I make it call on a device from this pack to be forced on me & require a key to remove it instead of DE calling on the usual devices from DDi?

5 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Not sure if this was asked before but how can I get mods like SD+, SL Kidnapped, & Devious Devices mods like Framework or Enslaved to use these devices on me?

For example, if I get raped from Deviously Enslaved, how can I make it call on a device from this pack to be forced on me & require a key to remove it instead of DE calling on the usual devices from DDi?

Either DDi or DDx has HR assets tied to DD scripts so they have DD locking functionality. If they aren't already, more mods would likely use the items if they were registered and generic devices, which would allow mods to randomly grab them from the generic grab bag.

DEC specifically, however, hard codes most items that can be added to the player through rape/punishment/follower item finding, mostly so that the item changes are weight based for user control. HR items would have to be added to DEC's script code directly to work.

Excuse me, but the file won't let me download it from MEGA even though I have a MEGA account...could you please upload the file to be downloaded normally? I have been trying to make it work for the past hour or so. Thank you, I really wanted to try this mod out. I'm talking about the #!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE mod u have, ty again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/02/2018 at 10:31 PM, jacoblacob said:

Excuse me, but the file won't let me download it from MEGA even though I have a MEGA account...could you please upload the file to be downloaded normally? I have been trying to make it work for the past hour or so. Thank you, I really wanted to try this mod out. I'm talking about the #!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE mod u have, ty again.

Try this https://mega.nz/#!6VQnlbxB!-uAhVSz5mVKaxNWL9KnMj7cEqAwVsl3pHjapr7XvZyE

• 2 weeks later...

You know there is and Item, rather old, used for bondage, I have not seen yet. I am unsure how easy it would be to make the nose pull up like a pig, but the Nose hook, has always been missing, in any of the Bondage devices.

It pretty much forces the mouth to stay open, or makes it very hard to keep it closed, and actually has some beneficial purpose's, as in opening the nasal air passages.  

I figured if anyone could produce a functioning Nose hook it would be Hæretic

Just a though, for something new you might consider.  I would guess Deforming the Nose to be the hardest part, but might not be, as there are so many facial adjustments in Racemenu, there are surly some that would give a pretty good pig nose look.

• 2 weeks later...

So, wishful thinking on my part, but...

How hard is it to add an Animated Pussy to the Breast Bindings models?  I'm guessing you can't just copy the Labia mesh and add Havok Paths to the BB Iron/Harness/Rope meshes, so it would probably require Blender work.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this was already mentioned but when I use any of the body items my character's body turns invisible, I already did the bodyslider thing and i can't install either of the CBBE packs into mod organizer since it can't find the data directory, any help is appreciated.

Edit: I also downloaded the invisibility fix but it didn't help either.

Edit2: Nevermind I got it, for anyone in the future just ignore the MO warnings and do the bodyslide trick again and it should work

9 hours ago, death8981 said:

that mega link is not working.. Meaning that link is leading me to mega, but there is nothing to download.. Can any one please help me ?

Scroll up, the fixed link is on the same page.  Note that by reading back at least a few messages to see who else might have had the same problem can often save you the wait for someone to answer because the answer is already available.  Reading further back is always recommended though because you might also find the answer to the next problem you're going to run into as well.

• 5 weeks later...

This looks pretty cool, nice work! One thing though, I think your bodyslide files link is broken because I clicked it and it took me to Mega but to just a generic sign-in page and even after I made an account and signed in and tried the link again it still led me to that. Please help?