Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 6/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, hunteractual2 said:

First of all, thank you for this fantastic mod.

I have this problem: when I try to enslave some NPCs (like Elisif or Illdi in Solitude, for other npcs I didn't have this problem), the npc is cloned (I've the option enabled but it's the same if it's disabled) and added to the list of slaves but she remains kneeling on the ground , the dialog for a slave doesn't show up and there is the normal dialog for that npc (do not appear the option "Be quiet..." and "Listen, you're a slave now..."); in the list of slaves the current mood is always "JUST_CAPTURED" and the current state is always "FLEE_AND_COWER".

I've tried to reset or release the slave but nothing changes, and when I try to re-enslave her, appear the options "Cancel enslavement" and "Enslave slave" (and clicking on each it does nothing).

This is my debug log: Papyrus.0.log

And this is my plugins list:

Reveal hidden contents

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
paradise_halls.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
UIExtensions.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp

"differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save"

corrupted save, looks like you tried to uninstall uskp mid-save

On 6/12/2020 at 10:19 AM, Sucker343 said:

Bug. MCM option for slaves are gone! only option there is rename. teleport thingi are gone.

is the debug option in the mcm ticked

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, afshin76 said:

can you buy slaves in this mod? Or is there another mod that works well with this mod that I can use to buy slaves?

The home sweet home addon gives you the chance to buy from auctions at the restless hunter, but other than that I don't think so? 

Maybe with AYGAS? I think I've seen some auctions in towns where slavery is accepted with that mod. 

6 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

The home sweet home addon gives you the chance to buy from auctions at the restless hunter, but other than that I don't think so? 

Maybe with AYGAS? I think I've seen some auctions in towns where slavery is accepted with that mod. 

Yes, HomeSweetHome allows slave purchase at the Restless Hunter through an auction.

AndYouGetASlave also allows one to buy slaves through a different set of town auctions, once you have the right AYGAS perks.

12 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Yes, HomeSweetHome allows slave purchase at the Restless Hunter through an auction.

AndYouGetASlave also allows one to buy slaves through a different set of town auctions, once you have the right AYGAS perks.

Thank you so much.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, Psalam said:

I have to ask, in this most recent version, I have had a number of slaves wind up with their combat over 100. One is currently at 110. Will this make any difference in game? I haven't noticed any so far.

i think it may only be setting the ground work for future changes to the combat system that increase the strengths or levels to the slave. blabla had some stuff in that was intended to level the slaves according to their combat training but it didn't appear to work and eventually caused new problems under some conditions. my eventual plan after returning to skyrim will be to look into fixing or rewriting that part of the combat system so that it works as intended. another thing i maybe looking into a direct connection between combat slaves and the option to release them as potential followers. i think i may have already attempted the combat slaves option as a potential follower, but its possible i was missing a necessary faction when i wrote it as it doesn't seem to work out yet

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i think it may only be setting the ground work for future changes to the combat system that increase the strengths or levels to the slave. blabla had some stuff in that was intended to level the slaves according to their combat training but it didn't appear to work and eventually caused new problems under some conditions. my eventual plan after returning to skyrim will be to look into fixing or rewriting that part of the combat system so that it works as intended. another thing i maybe looking into a direct connection between combat slaves and the option to release them as potential followers. i think i may have already attempted the combat slaves option as a potential follower, but its possible i was missing a necessary faction when i wrote it as it doesn't seem to work out yet

Having done a couple of follower mods let me say that adding the follower tag is easy - getting the relationshipranks done properly can be a killer.

Hi, I have a problem.

The mods works well and is very interesting. It has made game challenging again, as I have to avoid killing. Its fun.

But it seems to be capped at 15 slaves only. That is all that it allows, and that appears in the MCM.

I am using the latest version, and it shows three pages for the slave list. Also, when I reboot the mod, it reads out x/130 in the booting process.

I have searched this forum but could not find a fix. I updated Sexlabs, changed JContainers, reintalled the mods after purging. Yet this glitch persists.

What could be done?

On 7/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, thuyc said:

Hi, I have a problem.

The mods works well and is very interesting. It has made game challenging again, as I have to avoid killing. Its fun.

But it seems to be capped at 15 slaves only. That is all that it allows, and that appears in the MCM.

I am using the latest version, and it shows three pages for the slave list. Also, when I reboot the mod, it reads out x/130 in the booting process.

I have searched this forum but could not find a fix. I updated Sexlabs, changed JContainers, reintalled the mods after purging. Yet this glitch persists.

What could be done?

Hey CliftonJD,

I know that might be a idea to share with Musje "HSH", If that is possible, maybe a book or item where the player can learn to craft a whip or rod to equip the taskmistress, task master OR the slave doing the training to increase its skill on a slave???? maybe some kind of slavery level reached to craft one at a forge or something or a boss to take it from.

That would not make a blank across the board, but if one could level up a slave then that slave could be training a slave while you train up another. that might still be slower and realistic than a blanket change to all slaves.

3 hours ago, AxarT said:

I would like for the slaves to learn faster. even with 90+ skills, they train other slaves for a long time. where can i change the real value of severity perscentage in ssedit creationkit? what can I find. what can I change?

u cant change it. it is more than fast enough. its not suppose to be a 1 day pop out new slave. its meant to take time. this isnt a cheat mod
u can get home sweet home so u can leave slaves at camps to train when u not there. also its taking u so lon gas u doing ti WRONG. reaad the op on about what the stats are.

On 7/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, thuyc said:

Hi, I have a problem.

What could be done?

I use vortex, and my loadout is as follows (organised it differently, but this it re-sorted):

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfire.esm

dragonborn.esm

skyui.esp

zazanimationpack.esm

sexlab.esm

paradise_halls.esm

hdthighheel.esm

heel sound.esm

devious devices - assests.esm

apachiihairfemales.esm

racecompatibility.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

apachiihair.esm

taraultimatefurniturepack.esm

heretical resources.esm

alicica.esm

itortureframework.esm

zazextensionpack.esm

ks hairdo's.esp

sexlab extra voices.esp

sexlabaddactor.esp

dw.eso

remodeled armour.esp

remodeled armor - dawnguard.esp

remodeled armor - dragonborn.esp

remodeled armor - underwear.esp

wetfunction.eso

display-model.esp

slal_gsanimobjects.esp

fnis.esp

adhesive bandage.esp

uiextensions.esp

paradise_halls_slextensions.esp

pah_homesweethome.esp

I am a bit of a pack rat with extensions. If it works I try not to change things. I hope this make easier to know why my version of PAH caps at 15.

PapyrusUtilDev.log

How do you release a follower from slavery and make them go back to normal. The release function didnt allow them to be recruited as a follower and they still had the slave options in their dialog. can i like reset them completely some how? Even when i cloned them with .placeatme they still had the same dialog and i couldnt recruit them.

12 hours ago, Brynjulf said:

How do you release a follower from slavery and make them go back to normal. The release function didnt allow them to be recruited as a follower and they still had the slave options in their dialog. can i like reset them completely some how? Even when i cloned them with .placeatme they still had the same dialog and i couldnt recruit them.

thats cause u dun fucked up. stated around 20 times in past 10 pages

DON'T ENSLAVE SOMEONE WHO U MIGHT WANT TO BE NORMAL. enslaving someone isnt a on then off switch. the release isnt meant for unique npc as when u enslave them the game pretty much considers them dead.

i just dont and cant wreap my head behind why people keep wanting to enslave followers which already follow u  around like a slave alaready.

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

thats cause u dun fucked up. stated around 20 times in past 10 pages

DON'T ENSLAVE SOMEONE WHO U MIGHT WANT TO BE NORMAL. enslaving someone isnt a on then off switch. the release isnt meant for unique npc as when u enslave them the game pretty much considers them dead.

i just dont and cant wreap my head behind why people keep wanting to enslave followers which already follow u  around like a slave alaready.

because bow chicka wow wow.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

yes, gags can be used on the slaves. however, the functions of preventing speech and replacing speech with gagged speech or muffled noises needs to be written into each dialog for each of the 5 main voice types. very long task only started in the most recent versions so alot of that still needs to be worked on and even then only adds the dd gag functions when used with the dwarven dd suits patch

I realize it's a lot of work, but I think it would be a great addition to the mod. It's a little immersion breaking to get back-talk from the new slaves I captured after I intentionally gagged them, after all! But it's a minor gripe.

Fantastic mod by the way. I've been using it on my most recent playthrough and having an excellent time, so thank you for all your work so far :)

On 7/4/2020 at 3:50 AM, Psalam said:

Having done a couple of follower mods let me say that adding the follower tag is easy - getting the relationshipranks done properly can be a killer.

ahh, i had a hunch it might be the relationship rank. sounds like i would need to adjust relationship rank for any future followers of old slaves

On 7/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, AxarT said:

I would like for the slaves to learn faster. even with 90+ skills, they train other slaves for a long time. where can i change the real value of severity perscentage in ssedit creationkit? what can I find. what can I change?

training other slaves is done thru the home sweet home addon by musje, here are a couple ideas you could suggest:

On 7/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, ragnam said:

Hey CliftonJD,

I know that might be a idea to share with Musje "HSH", If that is possible, maybe a book or item where the player can learn to craft a whip or rod to equip the taskmistress, task master OR the slave doing the training to increase its skill on a slave???? maybe some kind of slavery level reached to craft one at a forge or something or a boss to take it from.

That would not make a blank across the board, but if one could level up a slave then that slave could be training a slave while you train up another. that might still be slower and realistic than a blanket change to all slaves.

On 7/8/2020 at 7:53 AM, thuyc said:

Hi, I have a problem.

What could be done?

On 7/11/2020 at 7:14 AM, thuyc said:

I use vortex, and my loadout is as follows (organised it differently, but this it re-sorted):

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfire.esm

dragonborn.esm

skyui.esp

zazanimationpack.esm

sexlab.esm

paradise_halls.esm

hdthighheel.esm

heel sound.esm

devious devices - assests.esm

apachiihairfemales.esm

racecompatibility.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

apachiihair.esm

taraultimatefurniturepack.esm

heretical resources.esm

alicica.esm

itortureframework.esm

zazextensionpack.esm

ks hairdo's.esp

sexlab extra voices.esp

sexlabaddactor.esp

dw.eso

remodeled armour.esp

remodeled armor - dawnguard.esp

remodeled armor - dragonborn.esp

remodeled armor - underwear.esp

wetfunction.eso

display-model.esp

slal_gsanimobjects.esp

fnis.esp

adhesive bandage.esp

uiextensions.esp

paradise_halls_slextensions.esp

pah_homesweethome.esp

I am a bit of a pack rat with extensions. If it works I try not to change things. I hope this make easier to know why my version of PAH caps at 15.

PapyrusUtilDev.log 8.06 kB · 1 download

my closest guess to a cap at 15 would be that you're using an older version of paradise halls. if your reboot shows 130 slaves then it appears you might be running a current version with an old save. if you once owned an older version, try uninstalling and deleting that version before installing the current pahe. old saves would need to be cleaned with "papyrus data transfer" from nexus before installing the current version. first page of this support thread gives instruction on how to clean saves using display model to keep the old slaves

On 7/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Brynjulf said:

back to normal will never be possible, the closest we can hope for is to clear all the slave factions and add the proper follower factions. a released slave has no mind or package schedules to show a semblance of normalcy

3 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

hey do you think we will ever be able to sell slaves again at fellglow camp i didnt see it in game so i tried converting a file from the oldrim page that had fellglow camp in the name but i just crashed anytime id arrive there
thank you

The Fellglow Camp is still part of the mod. I know because I have to turn off the esp for it since I don't use it.

i dont ecommend using fellgrow to meits always been buggy. from slaves getting stuck, npc bugging to even slavers becoming hostile to the slaves and me. i recommend get Home Sweet Home so notonly can u get  geaneral beter selling but ways to train them

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Fellglow is like the ugly stepchild.

PAHE is always in my load order, as is HSH. Fellglow is not. It has always been problematic for me.

It made sense back in the day, and I'd still personally like to see something like it where there's a place to buy/sell slaves  without messing about with auctions, but these days, yeah. It's got a few too many flaws still. 

14 minutes ago, Wolfshrike said:

It made sense back in the day, and I'd still personally like to see something like it where there's a place to buy/sell slaves  without messing about with auctions, but these days, yeah. It's got a few too many flaws still. 

It would be nice to buy a slave off a travelling road NPC, or multiple places like pirate slave traders off some docks or woodland roaming slavers like kajitt. 
even if a player could kill a slaver in the woods and claim the slaves they had or set them free if the player wishes.

maybe even come across a runaway slave with no master that you have to run down, and be able to claim. 

15 minutes ago, ragnam said:

It would be nice to buy a slave off a travelling road NPC, or multiple places like pirate slave traders off some docks or woodland roaming slavers like kajitt. 
even if a player could kill a slaver in the woods and claim the slaves they had or set them free if the player wishes.

maybe even come across a runaway slave with no master that you have to run down, and be able to claim. 

yeah, that'd be pretty neat. Right now I use Hydragorgon's slave girls for just that sorta thing, but that's a very imperfect way of doing it.