Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

18 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

Hey Teutonicguy,

I'm curious if you found anything in regards to SetOutfit() being applied onto the actorbase vs actor. The naked bandit bug is really one thing that irks me on Paradise Halls mods and any progress or insight on this would be appreciated.

Nothing good unfortunately. SetOutfit() appears to indeed apply to the base actor and not the instance. There are tricks that could be used to keep instances of actors wearing what you want, but most are pretty hacky or script heavy. For now the safest route appears to be:

Don't enslave anything that might show up later, especially npc's with multi-leveling enabled to a range that will match your level later.

I'm using Prettier Bandits and the two sex slaves for bandit camps mods that I converted to SSE (though not Sexy Bandit Captives though, due to the mod author's recent actions). I also use OBIS and High Level Enemies. The bandits from PB aren't multi-level so you usually won't see them later on if you enslave them when they're below your level, and between them, the "rescued" slaves, and the occasional "safe" NPC it's working pretty well. Biggest issue I've run into is the fact that I'm using SkyFem and I've seen more than usual black faced npc's that I need to manually regen the facegens using creation kit, but I think that's a PB issue and I've only seen one naked bandit so far.

If you spot a naked bandit while sneaking up to a camp or whatever, one resolution that tends to work for me is to select them using the console and use recycleactor then resetinventory. That will replace them with another bandit, who will typically show up naked, but then resetinventory will have them equip their gear properly.

I'd be tempted to have a cell scan or cloak effect that runs in the background triggering those commands if they detect one of the naked bandits, but I'm not sure how I'd actually detect it. I no sooner typed that and then I had to go look it up. There is a GetOutfit() function from SKSE, so if you had a cloak or cell scan running, spotted an actor with the slave outfit assigned that wasn't currently enslaved by you (not sure on this, is there a "I'm a slave" faction?), it could trigger recycleactor until you got a "fresh" npc and then reset their inventory. It's effectiveness would go down down sharply the more bandits that you enslaved that broke the bolded rule above, but it would prevent you from having to do it manually.

If I have time I'll see if I can throw together some code that does this that could be incorporated into PAHE or just as a separate mod.

Ive tried to find this on my own, Can anyone help? So I just started the slavery mods. Every thing appears to be working fine btw, So Im just testing out the features and parameters, So I put someone in a sack. Super Cool! But now I just have a sack I carry around. I cant equip/use or interact w/ it. I cant drop it.  My working hypothesis is that I can only sell them to a slaver?  I just want to know if I'm missing some option or if I need to be careful in the future not to put anyone I want in a sack. 

28 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Ive tried to find this on my own, Can anyone help? So I just started the slavery mods. Every thing appears to be working fine btw, So Im just testing out the features and parameters, So I put someone in a sack. Super Cool! But now I just have a sack I carry around. I cant equip/use or interact w/ it. I cant drop it.  My working hypothesis is that I can only sell them to a slaver?  I just want to know if I'm missing some option or if I need to be careful in the future not to put anyone I want in a sack. 

wrong mod. this has no feature of putting them in a sack.

Hi, what are the grades of the cuffs used to bind slaves? I'm curious about the metal cuffs because there are many different zbf cuffs. Sometimes 4pieces, sometimes 2, sometimes in the front etc. I remember the dialogue "Only the strongest for you" but which cuff exactly was that?

Hi, back for more. This might not be this mod again.  As i said, everything seems to be working fine. But....

I have however lost all dialog options with a slave. Clicking my interact key does nothing.  Even used Defeat on her and tried the talk option from that menu and nothing. Reset, set free - nothing.  I did install PAH Home Sweet Home but I have 3 other test slaves and they seem to work normally. The only other addition was Hotkey Plus which I just uninstalled because it didnt really work for me. 

I am wondering if this has anything to do with the relationship status. She was listed as Archenemy at one point and currently says Foe.  Maybe some script from her original mod is making her permanently ignore me because she hates me?

I went back to a much older save and I have dialog options with the Home Sweet Home ones added as well.  The newer all still have no options.  So seems like something occurred in game rather than just conflicting menus or something. 

On 4/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, teutonicguy said:

Nothing good unfortunately. SetOutfit() appears to indeed apply to the base actor and not the instance. There are tricks that could be used to keep instances of actors wearing what you want, but most are pretty hacky or script heavy. For now the safest route appears to be:

Don't enslave anything that might show up later, especially npc's with multi-leveling enabled to a range that will match your level later.

I'm using Prettier Bandits and the two sex slaves for bandit camps mods that I converted to SSE (though not Sexy Bandit Captives though, due to the mod author's recent actions). I also use OBIS and High Level Enemies. The bandits from PB aren't multi-level so you usually won't see them later on if you enslave them when they're below your level, and between them, the "rescued" slaves, and the occasional "safe" NPC it's working pretty well. Biggest issue I've run into is the fact that I'm using SkyFem and I've seen more than usual black faced npc's that I need to manually regen the facegens using creation kit, but I think that's a PB issue and I've only seen one naked bandit so far.

If you spot a naked bandit while sneaking up to a camp or whatever, one resolution that tends to work for me is to select them using the console and use recycleactor then resetinventory. That will replace them with another bandit, who will typically show up naked, but then resetinventory will have them equip their gear properly.

I'd be tempted to have a cell scan or cloak effect that runs in the background triggering those commands if they detect one of the naked bandits, but I'm not sure how I'd actually detect it. I no sooner typed that and then I had to go look it up. There is a GetOutfit() function from SKSE, so if you had a cloak or cell scan running, spotted an actor with the slave outfit assigned that wasn't currently enslaved by you (not sure on this, is there a "I'm a slave" faction?), it could trigger recycleactor until you got a "fresh" npc and then reset their inventory. It's effectiveness would go down down sharply the more bandits that you enslaved that broke the bolded rule above, but it would prevent you from having to do it manually.

If I have time I'll see if I can throw together some code that does this that could be incorporated into PAHE or just as a separate mod.

Hrm there is some promise there. PAHE seems to mostly operate via factions the pahcore script references a whole bunch of them including PAHPlayerSlaveFaction for instnace.  But their doesn't appear to be a papyrus equivalent of the console command resetinventory, now that could be gotten around by a mod that allows scripts to execute console commands. There used to be a mod ACC or Auto-Run Console Commands that seems to be hidden on the nexus but the github is still up (https://github.com/mort65/autorun-console-commands) but this would add another dependency and the like and would be clunky to say the least...

If the other bits could be solved easiest way would probably be on a cell scan function; Check IF !Target.IsUnique() && GetEquippedItemId(32) != none && Target.GetFactionRank(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction) < -1   then execute the reset actor function. Might also need a bit to only execute the function once per actor so if you do run into a generic npc without chest armor it doesn't keep recycling them endlessly.

47 minutes ago, cap_wacky said:

Hrm there is some promise there. PAHE seems to mostly operate via factions the pahcore script references a whole bunch of them including PAHPlayerSlaveFaction for instnace.  But their doesn't appear to be a papyrus equivalent of the console command resetinventory, now that could be gotten around by a mod that allows scripts to execute console commands. There used to be a mod ACC or Auto-Run Console Commands that seems to be hidden on the nexus but the github is still up (https://github.com/mort65/autorun-console-commands) but this would add another dependency and the like and would be clunky to say the least...

If the other bits could be solved easiest way would probably be on a cell scan function; Check IF !Target.IsUnique() && GetEquippedItemId(32) != none && Target.GetFactionRank(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction) < -1   then execute the reset actor function. Might also need a bit to only execute the function once per actor so if you do run into a generic npc without chest armor it doesn't keep recycling them endlessly.

ConsoleUtil seems a good option. I already have it for other mods so I think the dependency wouldn't be too bad.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257

I don't think a check faction on non-enslaved bandits would work, it would be more:

Event OnCellLoad()

for actors in cell:

counter = 0

if (!actor.hasfaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction) && (!actor.IsUnique())

consoleutil.setselectedreference(actor)

while ((actor.GetOutfit() == PAHESlaveoutfit) && (counter < 50))

consoleutil.executecommand(recycleactor)

consoleutil.executecommand(resetinventory)

counter++

Would also need something similar for Event OnLoad() for the current cell to catch stuff on loading a game. OBIS spawns bandits weird sometimes though, do they spawn after OnCellLoad? If so this probably isn't the best method but I think it's a start.

So i searched through this thread alot but didnt find a solution to my problem so here goes;

this mod worked fine for me for a good while but now it seems like something broke and the slave refuses to follow me.. like, she'll wander around in the inn like a normal NPC but she wont follow me if i tell her to even though she always agrees to do it, she'll just keep wandering around randomly. The other commands like whipping tying her up or sex still work just fine but she refuses to leave the inn. If i leave the inn alone as soon as im outside i get a message saying 'active slaves 0/130" and then shes just gone. 

I tried all commands and tried resetting her but nothing seems to work. Any solution?

1 hour ago, 814661 said:

So i searched through this thread alot but didnt find a solution to my problem so here goes;

this mod worked fine for me for a good while but now it seems like something broke and the slave refuses to follow me.. like, she'll wander around in the inn like a normal NPC but she wont follow me if i tell her to even though she always agrees to do it, she'll just keep wandering around randomly. The other commands like whipping tying her up or sex still work just fine but she refuses to leave the inn. If i leave the inn alone as soon as im outside i get a message saying 'active slaves 0/130" and then shes just gone. 

I tried all commands and tried resetting her but nothing seems to work. Any solution?

either u have another mod messing with dialogue
or u didn't save before enslave and do it right
to me it sounds like the slave buged on enslavement but u just ignored it or didn't notice and went on with game now the whole slave system is bugged as any slave got after a slave is bugged will be bugged.

follow these simple instructions when u gonna enslave
1. save before if u can. if its battle hope u had a save before battle
2.watch as they get enslaved if anything looks funny reload or kill the slave
3. make sure debug is on so can see the messages in top corner. if any part says fail kill slave or  reload then after reload reset the mod . dont worry your slaves be fine
4.every so often reset the mod. me i usually do it after every 5th slave ill rest mod to make sure the quest hasn't got stuck due to anything.

I am in the basement at Lakeview. I have some mod that added bedrooms on.  I can see what looks to be "slave" stuff added in another area. Super Cool!  My issue is there is a weapons rack blocking the way.  I dont know if this is from the other mod and I should just mark it for delete or is there some "secret" switch that opens it

3 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

I am in the basement at Lakeview. I have some mod that added bedrooms on.  I can see what looks to be "slave" stuff added in another area. Super Cool!  My issue is there is a weapons rack blocking the way.  I dont know if this is from the other mod and I should just mark it for delete or is there some "secret" switch that opens it

That is the optional cell from PAHE. I assume that you built Lakeview before you activated that esp. Otherwise the weapon rack shouldn't appear. Regardless, just do markfordelete.

Sorry to keep bugging you. Its just really hard to find info and then up to date info.  I am having an issue with slaves "vanishing". The first time it happened I just assumed they escaped while I was busy but I just saw it occur. I was simply zoning from the basement to the normal house and the slaves didnt make it. Just poof gone. Not anywhere to be seen. Not in the list. The only thing out of the ordinary is I used a collar from another mod. I'm not sure if that makes any difference

58 minutes ago, Lux Lux said:

Sorry to keep bugging you. Its just really hard to find info and then up to date info.  I am having an issue with slaves "vanishing". The first time it happened I just assumed they escaped while I was busy but I just saw it occur. I was simply zoning from the basement to the normal house and the slaves didnt make it. Just poof gone. Not anywhere to be seen. Not in the list. The only thing out of the ordinary is I used a collar from another mod. I'm not sure if that makes any difference

not this  mods issue. that is aissue of not reading op and knowing how mod works. basicaly u put a colloar thats not part ofo the mod on them then exptected it to work like it ws part of the mod?

On 4/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

does this break marriage quests?

say if i have a follower that has a marriage option

will this break it or will the marriage  option be intact?

even setting aside the follower issues mentioned, if you enslave your spouse. the game's marriage system will break much worse than the follower system. can't remember what snot nose bitch from riften i tried enslaving after i got tired of her big mouth. oh she became my slave alright, but the whole sleeping near your wife some how got tied to the slave camp

On 4/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, sidfu said:

which thing do i have to edit to increase sandbox range. right now its far to small they can literaly only have a 10feet range max or so

the sandbox range is hard coded into "packages" for each slave * 5 for observing dead or combat or regular stuff with additional packages for do nothing. adjusting those variables is how we ended up with slaves staying too far back to slaves bumping into the player to finally getting where we are now

On 4/18/2020 at 3:03 PM, cap_wacky said:

Hey Teutonicguy,

I'm curious if you found anything in regards to SetOutfit() being applied onto the actorbase vs actor. The naked bandit bug is really one thing that irks me on Paradise Halls mods and any progress or insight on this would be appreciated.

this:

On 4/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, teutonicguy said:

Nothing good unfortunately. SetOutfit() appears to indeed apply to the base actor and not the instance.

that was pointed out once and we used a hack method of removing it from the base in the leveled actorbase toggle, but even that wasn't 100% because i couldn't 100% separate the base from the actor. when i made the leveled actorbase toggle. later i went back and moved the setoutfit command to another part of the script that could differentiate the actor from the base, but that's when the outfit no longer worked for slaves either so that method was no good

I also use OBIS and High Level Enemies. The bandits from PB aren't multi-level so you usually won't see them later on if you enslave them when they're below your level, and between them, the "rescued" slaves, and the occasional "safe" NPC it's working pretty well. Biggest issue I've run into is the fact that I'm using SkyFem and I've seen more than usual black faced npc's that I need to manually regen the facegens using creation kit, but I think that's a PB issue and I've only seen one naked bandit so far.

somebody else in the thread here pointed out that when mixing multiple mods that alter the actorbase like those do, the appearances of the actors get mixed up from where they should be read (obis versus Pb) it might help in those situations to try decompressing the Pb bsa directly to the data in its respective location

On 4/21/2020 at 4:03 PM, cap_wacky said:

that seems like it would be script heavy

On 4/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, teutonicguy said:

Would also need something similar for Event OnLoad() for the current cell to catch stuff on loading a game. OBIS spawns bandits weird sometimes though, do they spawn after OnCellLoad? If so this probably isn't the best method but I think it's a start.

yes, sometimes obis spawns literally in front of the player at a small distance that you can hear them drop from the sky groaning in pain

On 4/25/2020 at 3:28 PM, ShadowManGray said:

Great update with the multiple pages aspect. But the only problem now is that halfway through page two, the names don't go through and you can't change anything.

hmm, not familiar with that bug. could you try a screenshot of it

With the current version, whenever I load a save, notification "PAHcore loaded" appears. Is this intentional?

If so, is there a way to disable it? I have a slight OCD when it comes to such things and it really bugs me.

Aside from that, great mod. I have been using it for such a long time that I can't imagine playing without it anymore.

sigh the message is there to tell u that the mod is working.

just wish people would drop the   i have "slight ocd" thing as its not ocd is more of just trying to get attention. living with a brother with full ocd that needs meds and counsling u learn fast that its only a saying for people to feel special.

I know what the message is for. I just don't see the point. I know the mod is working, I don't have to be reminded of that fact every time I load a save. One-time message after activating the mod for the first time should be enough, just like it always has been. That's why I was asking if this was even intentional.

I also wanted to make sure this is not a result of a faulty installation on my part. Maybe point this out as a possible flaw to fix. There might be others who also find this annoying. That's why I voiced my opinion and doubts.

Your comment, on the other hand, adds very little to the discussion.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:16 PM, JesterButter said:

I know what the message is for. I just don't see the point. I know the mod is working, I don't have to be reminded of that fact every time I load a save. One-time message after activating the mod for the first time should be enough, just like it always has been. That's why I was asking if this was even intentional.

I also wanted to make sure this is not a result of a faulty installation on my part. Maybe point this out as a possible flaw to fix. There might be others who also find this annoying. That's why I voiced my opinion and doubts.

Your comment, on the other hand, adds very little to the discussion.

its nearly impossible to reverse the message to only show when the system's not working right and the majority of users who get a problem with it won't know that its suddenly stopped working due to some new update or other mod they've added. how fast you can receive that message after loading a save is an indicaton of how busy your papyrus is running or the lack of message a further indication something's serious

On 5/2/2020 at 4:54 AM, YuliaS11 said:

Can you add gender detection (player and slave, both skyrim and sexlab gender). The only option I get as a mistress to a futa slave is penetrating her with a strap on.

last time i looked into it i wasn't able to run the detection from dialog

15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

its nearly impossible to reverse the message to only show when the system's not working right and the majority of users who get a problem with it won't know that its suddenly stopped working due to some new update or other mod they've added. how fast you can receive that message after loading a save is an indicaton of how busy your papyrus is running or the lack of message a further indication something's serious

Thanks for reply. I see your point.

Still, many mods that implement similar system also give an option in MCM to turn those notifications off (for example Death Alternative, Clean up your Corpses - off the top of my head). I for one would appreciate that, since I find constant notifications distracting and immersion-breaking. Then again, it's your call.

For now I've edited the script myself (removing the notification was a breeze, though I have to admit that compiling the script was a bit of a nightmare xD). If you were to consider adding an option to turn the notification off in the next version, that would be great. If it's too much work I guess I can deal with it myself.

Thanks for developing the mod and providing continuous support!