Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

On 8/22/2020 at 1:49 PM, Psalam said:

Try using the console to improve their relationshiprank.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

1 of these days i need to see about changing that so its either not based on relationship or has additional options based on training

rechecked the dialog conditions, tho its called a favor topic, its not based on relationship.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, Chibitan said:

I'm still having the issue with the slaves not doing anything for me once I ask them to through the "ok slave..." dialog. I have some with 100 obedience and even 100 respect and they tell me "I don't have to take that from you!". Once their mood is Afraid they do it but with 100 Fear training they tend to not be afraid of me..

angry slaves with less than 30 submission will object with immediate dialog to punish them. scared slaves automatically do as their told. unangry slaves with submission 40 or above do as their told. the problem seems to be that the dialog responses are setup to always object when angry. 1 of the conditions calls for 80 submision when not angry, going to change that to no longer based on emotion for slaves with that much submission (goes into next update already in beta)

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Angry slaves with less than 30 submission will object with immediate dialog to punish them. scared slaves automatically do as their told. unangry slaves with submission 40 or above do as their told. the problem seems to be that the dialog responses are setup to always object when angry. 1 of the conditions calls for 80 submision when not angry, going to change that to no longer based on emotion for slaves with that much submission (goes into next update already in beta)

Oh! Nice, thank you for your hard work. :)

2 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Is this mod actually compatible with  TDF Prostitution and Pimping? Im asking because when I install both all the everything is stuck in a perpetual t-pose. 

t-pose is usually an fnis issue, but yes the 2 are compatible and no that bug isn't normal tdf and pahe behavior

1 hour ago, Chibitan said:

Oh! Nice, thank you for your hard work. :)

?

7 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Is this mod actually compatible with  TDF Prostitution and Pimping? Im asking because when I install both all the everything is stuck in a perpetual t-pose. 

I run both and have no t-pose problems.  Like CliftonJD said, make certain you have run fnis.

I`m getting a message in upper left whenever I load into the game about an SE patch associated with PAHe. I forget exactly what it says. Is that normal? 90% certain I downloaded LE mod. I`ll reinstall and see what happens.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

I`m getting a message in upper left whenever I load into the game about an SE patch associated with PAHe. I forget exactly what it says. Is that normal? 90% certain I downloaded LE mod. I`ll reinstall and see what happens.

Same here. Something about a "PAHE SSE fix". ?

It seems to be harmless so far ?

Was about time that we get a SSE fix for LE! ?

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Was about time that we get an SSE fix for LE! ?

Ah, good. Not just a me thing. Yeah, it doesn`t seem to be a problem. It just made me go ?.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:33 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Was about time that we get a SSE fix for LE! ?

On 8/24/2020 at 2:59 AM, rcy68 said:

Ah, good. Not just a me thing. Yeah, it doesn`t seem to be a problem. It just made me go ?.

ya, its a harmless script change compatible with both versions. to make it easier to port from LE to Se, it gets written in Le before its ported to Se.

i think i had wrote that message in there cuz i had to disable an old piece of the combat leveling system that didn't seem to work. in sse it also spammed the log and contributed to or caused a game crash. hopefully in the future i can learn ways to rewrite those functions to work better, but for now atleast its no longer causing a problem. sorry about the confusion of it

Hello. I need some help figuring out why my followers are initiating these weird little "master to slave" sex scenes with my slaves. 
It usually starts with a female follower that walks up to a female slave then a "Come slave, let me teach you some manners" whereby they reply "Yes mistress, I am yours to command" or some other nonsense then a lesbian strap-on scene starts using my aggressive animations.
Whether or not I attack them to stop the animation or they finish it, it's happening about every 5 minutes now and it's weirding me out as they do it during combat too. 
The only mods I have that change npc interactions i think ingame are: 
SexLab  

SL Aroused
SL Matchmaker
SL Defeat 
PAHE + Aygas + HSH 

Is it possible to make this stop? Or can someone teach me how disable female - female interactions? I'm an idiot when it comes to modding. 
Please and thank you. 

7 minutes ago, JayRoz said:

Hello. I need some help figuring out why my followers are initiating these weird little "master to slave" sex scenes with my slaves. 
It usually starts with a female follower that walks up to a female slave then a "Come slave, let me teach you some manners" whereby they reply "Yes mistress, I am yours to command" or some other nonsense then a lesbian strap-on scene starts using my aggressive animations.
Whether or not I attack them to stop the animation or they finish it, it's happening about every 5 minutes now and it's weirding me out as they do it during combat too. 
The only mods I have that change npc interactions i think ingame are: 
SexLab  

SL Aroused
SL Matchmaker
SL Defeat 
PAHE + Aygas + HSH 

Is it possible to make this stop? Or can someone teach me how disable female - female interactions? I'm an idiot when it comes to modding. 
Please and thank you. 

On the Home Sweet Home options tab in MCM, set Follower Arousal Level to 100.

If you don't jack up your slave's arousal level in the first place - you would not have had this problem.

3 minutes ago, fred200 said:

On the Home Sweet Home options tab in MCM, set Follower Arousal Level to 100.

If you don't jack up your slave's arousal level in the first place - you would not have had this problem.

Omg i'm blind. Thanks :) 

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

What the hell does this?! My followers won`t touch my slaves. It`s pissed me off for a long time, followers not helping train the slaves. Especially the one guarding the camp.

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

SexLab  

SL Aroused
SL Matchmaker
SL Defeat 
PAHE + Aygas + HSH

I have all of these, except matchmaker. Is there some obscure setting in the MCM that turns this on and off, but sounds like it does something completely different? Someone please tell me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!?

6 hours ago, rcy68 said:

What the hell does this?! My followers won`t touch my slaves. It`s pissed me off for a long time, followers not helping train the slaves. Especially the one guarding the camp.

What I experienced was just followers availing themselves to slaves when they felt like it. The setting to change that is in Home Sweet Home's MCM like fred200 mentioned under "Followers Arousal Level". It's not necessarily training. If the one guarding your camp doesn't help out then I don't know what's wrong. Did you try using a different slave or follower as a guard? 

9 hours ago, JayRoz said:

Did you try using a different slave or follower as a guard?

NONE of my followers EVER touch my slaves. It`s always annoyed me. But I just thought that was the way it was. Figured useful followers was a pipe dream.

That HSH setting...is it in the Huntsman part of the MCM? I haven`t really ran through the questline for a while, so it`s blank for me. I just cheat the camp tokens with AIM, cause the quest is a little grindy. But if it unlocks the followers being useful, i`ll suck it up.

2 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

NONE of my followers EVER touch my slaves. It`s always annoyed me. But I just thought that was the way it was. Figured useful followers was a pipe dream.

That HSH setting...is it in the Huntsman part of the MCM? I haven`t really ran through the questline for a while, so it`s blank for me. I just cheat the camp tokens with AIM, cause the quest is a little grindy. But if it unlocks the followers being useful, i`ll suck it up.

There is no Huntsman part of the MCM. But there is an Options section.

You should certainly turn off Quest Required. Then you can buy tokens from Pardo - and he will auction your slaves.

Here you can also set Follower Arousal Level to whatever you like. You will get follower-slave interactions.

13 hours ago, fred200 said:

There is no Huntsman part of the MCM. But there is an Options section.

You should certainly turn off Quest Required. Then you can buy tokens from Pardo - and he will auction your slaves.

Here you can also set Follower Arousal Level to whatever you like. You will get follower-slave interactions.

The bar section of MCM. Restless Hunter...Huntsman, whatever. I try to avoid turning the quest off, figuring I`ll get to it eventually. I don`t take slaves to sell. I keep them as pets. And I`d like my followers to play with my pets. Followers are just Free-Range pets, after all.

So turn off the quest, or do the quest. OK. Thanks for the help. ?Gotta catch`em all! PAHE!?

5 hours ago, skoomaboi said:

do devious devices gags work with the slaves? cause my slaves still talk normally even with the gags on, or are these features not yet implemented yet? if so, do they plan to be implemented?

they do work some what and they work better than the original mod, but no they don't work 100% yet. i've changed alot of the dialog to work, but still alot more of the code has to be changed in order for them to always work as they should.

did u know u can enslave  people after they dead?

1.  turn over their body so u face their back
2. sneak
3. hit the mark for enslave.
3. wait a few sec
4. hit it again
5. now talk to them and enslave

and boom u have brought the dead backand enslaved them.
so far ive not noticed any side effects of it and tbh seems to work better than normal enslavemet :P

On 9/7/2020 at 5:10 PM, sidfu said:

did u know u can enslave  people after they dead?

1.  turn over their body so u face their back
2. sneak
3. hit the mark for enslave.
3. wait a few sec
4. hit it again
5. now talk to them and enslave

and boom u have brought the dead backand enslaved them.
so far ive not noticed any side effects of it and tbh seems to work better than normal enslavemet :P

ya, that's a little easter egg got left behind during an old beta test run. later beta test somebody made a request about it so i remembered it was there, but works great so i left it...was perfect when i needed to see how high the slave count would go before stuff starts to break<<is how i ended up lowering it from 130 slaves to 127

I need a little help please. What exactly do we need to download for this. there are like 14 or more files there? also is this bsa files or loose. NMM wont load the loose version. I trashed it and need to start over with download. please help. This wont even install with NMM. I am not just dumping loose files into my game, Have to much time invested. :(

1. delete one of your posts
2. best if u move on from NMM to vortex(sucks but it still gets updates) or MO2 which is better for advance modding.

image.png.96bb043715f53ece4717fec99f629bc0.png

@CliftonJD do u renenber what i twas to fix their respect not changing? think it might be cause my slaves have no mood in the list on mcm. it has mood listed as empty. this the frit time every had a bug like that.