Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hello, hello!
Does this mod happen to work without SexLab and the Zaz Animation Pack? I am asking this because I am interested in the capture and sale of NPCs, plus the fact that I think the mod originally did not need them back when it was posted on another modding site (which i dont know if I can name it here, as this is my first post here)
I tried the previous versions, but to no avail.

I apologize if the question sounds odd or disrespectful in any ways.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:07 PM, Lux Lux said:

I have however lost all dialog options with a slave. Clicking my interact key does nothing.  Even used Defeat on her and tried the talk option from that menu and nothing. Reset, set free - nothing.  I did install PAH Home Sweet Home but I have 3 other test slaves and they seem to work normally. The only other addition was Hotkey Plus which I just uninstalled because it didnt really work for me. 

In my experience with this mod a glitch can occur if you instruct them to fight for you. If I tell one to fight for me and they actually fight the option to interact with them disappears. When this happens I enter the MCM menu for this mod, go to the slave lists. Find that slave and click on their name. If it goes blank look to the right column, bottom right, you will see the option to rename the slave. Do this. You will find you have the ability to interact with the slave again. Tell the slave to no longer fight. If I need them to increase their fighting value (training) I tell them to fight for me then immediately tie them up. I go off and fight things. When I get back they have improved in fighting and pose. I release, instruct them to follow and to not fight. It may be a conflict with RDO or something similar, I am not sure. See if this is the same in your game.

Hello! I have a question about bandits respawn. If I invade a camp, capture a bandit and kill the rest, will this camp have one less bandit the next time I invade it? If the answer is yes, if I kill or release the enslaved bandit, will he respawn, or will this camp have one less bandit forever regardless of what I do? Is there any way to enslave bandits without affecting their respawn? Sorry for using google translator, but my english is very bad.

few things to ask complete noob.

sorry if it was asked before didnt read all 186 pages before this.

i use pahe and home sweet home and relationship overhaul (if it matters)

i got some slaves at 100 sub & anger & fear & sex training

- the respect stuck at 65 is there a way to retrigger "make sure you remember" or another way to up the percentage.

-how do i train combat take them to dungeons etc?

-pose training ?just tie them up and wait?

5 hours ago, zvankli said:

few things to ask complete noob.

sorry if it was asked before didnt read all 186 pages before this.

i use pahe and home sweet home and relationship overhaul (if it matters)

i got some slaves at 100 sub & anger & fear & sex training

- the respect stuck at 65 is there a way to retrigger "make sure you remember" or another way to up the percentage.

-how do i train combat take them to dungeons etc?

-pose training ?just tie them up and wait?

- I don't know how to get respect any higher, but I suspect it doesn't matter at that point.

- Tell the pahe slave, "You will fight for me".  I think it's under, "OK slave".  Then have the pahe slave fight with you.  But, see the fourth item.

- Tell the pahe slave, "I'm going to make sure you stay here", choose the hardest bindings (iron cuffs) and go away for a while, but see the fourth item.

- If you tell the slave, "I'm going to make sure you stay here" while you've told them that they will fight for you, they will not only build the pose skill, but combat as well.  Don't ask why, it might get changed and training through having them fight with you takes a looonnnggg time.

- after a slave is trained, then use home sweet home to have them train a second slave (both slaves must be transferred to home sweet home).

respect is a bit buggy. but best way is to  just keep geting new till one does get it and use them to train. a great way to get one will be to check the auction from HSH.

RDO just adds back alot of cutdialaoge so it work fine. just make sure RDO is very low on the list.

the best way to get higher  for it is to make sure ot always whip them when they dont treat u like a master. even if no whip just attack them count also

On 5/4/2020 at 3:56 PM, Bobbit98 said:

Hello, hello!
Does this mod happen to work without SexLab and the Zaz Animation Pack? I am asking this because I am interested in the capture and sale of NPCs, plus the fact that I think the mod originally did not need them back when it was posted on another modding site (which i dont know if I can name it here, as this is my first post here)
I tried the previous versions, but to no avail.

I apologize if the question sounds odd or disrespectful in any ways.

i'm sure the site you refer to is nexus, the link is also provided in the spoiler: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?tab=files

very bottom of the optional files lists version 0.7.4

that's the most current non-sexlab version...been a while since i've updated the non-sl version. too many of the changes made to pahe make them inseparable

12 hours ago, PicklePackle said:

Noob question but why can't I enslave anyone? I bring an enemy down to their knee but I get no prompt and nothing happens when I press activate. I know I installed the mod right since I have the collar and the whip.

The simplest method is to use the "mark" key. Go into the PAHE McMenu and choose a key to "mark" your target (I have found the "x" key to be particularly handy for this). At any point you can hit "mark" with the target in the crosshairs. If you've done it properly the target will briefly glow red (this can be hard to see outdoors in bright light). AFTER THAT, when you do damage they will go into bleedout and you will be able to talk with them and make them a slave. As a hint let me also suggest that you turn the "Autorename" function "on" in the McMenu. Wait until your target's name has been changed before talking to them. This tends to avoid other issues.

18 hours ago, Psalam said:

The simplest method is to use the "mark" key. Go into the PAHE McMenu and choose a key to "mark" your target (I have found the "x" key to be particularly handy for this). At any point you can hit "mark" with the target in the crosshairs. If you've done it properly the target will briefly glow red (this can be hard to see outdoors in bright light). AFTER THAT, when you do damage they will go into bleedout and you will be able to talk with them and make them a slave. As a hint let me also suggest that you turn the "Autorename" function "on" in the McMenu. Wait until your target's name has been changed before talking to them. This tends to avoid other issues.

I found out that I had to activate the mod through the mod menu in order for it to work. I'm stupid. Thanks for the advice though. It was what make me look at the mod menu. ?

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

what is this and why can't i read it:

loverslab.com/topic/144744-captured-and-enslaved-jarl-elisif/?do=findComment&comment=3001395

When you get that message the thread has been closed ("hidden") by a moderator. I'm certain that if you have reason to believe that it pertains to you or PAHE you could PM one of the moderators and they would make the content available to you (or disabuse you of the idea it was relevant to you).

no if u enslave a follwoer they stay a salve if u try to have to them follow under normal foller system u break the follwer system and the slave mod.
they can only be one or the other. be a follower or be a slave pic one.

they still ahve them but wont use as to use them in combat Pahe has its own follower system. thats why u can have 99999 slaves follow u and stil have  normal follwers

the  combat from PAHE is on purpose left simple to prevent fighting with any other follower mods

as stated if u want to use a followers ablities never enslave them.  if u want to be able to rape or such your follower look up mods like Scent of sex. it allows u to setup rules to auto start sex.

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thank you, will they however keep their abilities/spells etc as PH slave and further level ?

23 minutes ago, sidfu said:

they still ahve them but wont use as to use them in combat Pahe has its own follower system. thats why u can have 99999 slaves follow u and stil have  normal follwers

the  combat from PAHE is on purpose left simple to prevent fighting with any other follower mods

as stated if u want to use a followers ablities never enslave them.  if u want to be able to rape or such your follower look up mods like Scent of sex. it allows u to setup rules to auto start sex.

They do NOT level up. Should you wish to change their level or to get them to level up with you you can use the console. To get them to level up with you the command (IIRC) is:

setlevel 1000 0 1 100

BTW, this will work with anyone not just PAHE slaves.

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

They do NOT level up. Should you wish to change their level or to get them to level up with you you can use the console. To get them to level up with you the command (IIRC) is:

setlevel 1000 0 1 100

BTW, this will work with anyone not just PAHE slaves.

Thanks alot :)