Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

3 minutes ago, Wolfshrike said:

yeah, that'd be pretty neat. Right now I use Hydragorgon's slave girls for just that sorta thing, but that's a very imperfect way of doing it. 

Try Musje's And You Get A Slave. Travelling slave auctions. Drop your slaves off to be sold - done. Or sell them to city residents for labor or prostitution.

24 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Try Musje's And You Get A Slave. Travelling slave auctions. Drop your slaves off to be sold - done. Or sell them to city residents for labor or prostitution.

Oh, I've got it. The issue there is more that I, personally anyway, would like a place where you can go in and there's just slaves for sale. No auction, no bidding, nothing like that just "5000 (or whatever) Gold, here ya go." Kinda  deal. Defeated slaves has something like that, but it's defeated slaves... and so they use a totally different system from Paradise halls. I mean, in a perfect world, I'd like something like 

50 minutes ago, ragnam said:

It would be nice to buy a slave off a travelling road NPC, or multiple places like pirate slave traders off some docks or woodland roaming slavers like kajitt. 
even if a player could kill a slaver in the woods and claim the slaves they had or set them free if the player wishes.

maybe even come across a runaway slave with no master that you have to run down, and be able to claim. 

^ That, where there's a lot more  going on with the whole slavery thing, but I'm nowhere near competent enough to make it, so... I guess I just gotta hope, haha! 

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

You mean like you can do with selling slaves to NPCs with AYGAS?

Along those lines, yeah. This is, I should point out, entirely because I'm lazy and tend buy 1-2 slaves to train the rest. Well, that and buy the ones I like the look of. 

What I'm thinking I'd do (Were I capable, anyway!) Would be like... a  ship somewhere, probably off the north coast between Dawnstar and Solitude, where they'll buy slaves at a somewhat reduced price from what you'd get for auction and sell them at about the same prices (They want a cut, afterall!) the trade off would be the slaves they're selling would probably be a bit less trained- or noticeably more expensive for a well-trained one.  Then on top of that, maybe 1-2 locations where (Bandits? Forsworn? Both?)  would sell relatively untrained slaves for greatly reduced prices and won't buy at all  (They don't want to keep them around, and are looking to get rid of them quickly, but don't wanna just kill them- why do that when you can make some drakes?), and then a caravan or two that worked like a bit of a middle ground- they sell fairly untrained slaves, but they'll also buy them to sell them on later. 

Sorry for the novel there, haha! 

I have noticed when I have like 8-12 slaves following me to fight and are under 100 they all fight, but when I train them to like 108 or 110 it seems like only 1/2 of them will engage in a fight and the others stand around to idle around me unless an enemy attacks them first?
Not sure if this was ever discussed?

at times it seems they are more disrespectful and disrespectful against me when they get 100+ in those various skills

anyway, but about a wish list item......
I forgot which MOD you are able to ask or check a slave who its master is.
1. approach a slave ask "so who do you belong too?"
slave can reply 
a. My master or mistress is ____! , (you can not do anything to them while the owner is alive)
b. My owner is dead {here is where a script could trigger the NPC as a runaway slave, and you must chase it down like any new claimed slave)

@CliftonJD

When you next manage to find time to update this, is there any chance that you could add a nominal cost to teleporting a slave to you, as if it were some sort of charge for the 'security guard/travel costs' involved?

That would be a simple way of adding a little realism to the' management' of 'transporting' slaves about over Skyrim, without having to do anything unduly fancy

At the moment there are ways of doing it oneself - eg a respawning 'honesty chest', but a feature like that would be good. 

At simplest a fixed fee, set by slider would do,  The icing on the cake would be a fee calculation based on the distance the slave is from you, with a large fixed charge for slaves whose location is now unknown

Any chance of anything like that, if it would be simple to do?

I've also asked @Musje on the PAHE Home Sweet Home thread if this were possible

7 hours ago, Pokalplayer said:

Is there a new workaround or fox fir the naked bandit bug or na?

I haven't heard of one.  From what I understand, even though a clone is made of the NPC being enslaved, one of the commands is done to the base ID of the character and not the copy's ID as there is no version of that command to use on the copy, only on the base ID.  So all NPC's made from that base ID get the same changes, such as nudity.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:31 AM, rickyking01 said:

hey do you think we will ever be able to sell slaves again at fellglow camp i didnt see it in game so i tried converting a file from the oldrim page that had fellglow camp in the name but i just crashed anytime id arrive there
thank you

this:

On 7/28/2020 at 6:35 AM, Psalam said:

The Fellglow Camp is still part of the mod. I know because I have to turn off the esp for it since I don't use it.

his mention of the oldrim file leads me to believe he's posting this request in the wrong thread for sse

On 7/28/2020 at 10:46 AM, fred200 said:

Fellglow is like the ugly stepchild.

PAHE is always in my load order, as is HSH. Fellglow is not. It has always been problematic for me.

that about summarizes why its not available for sse, but his mention of a ctd after converting the oldrim file leads me to believe the npc's also need the meshes converted to sse

On 7/28/2020 at 12:05 PM, ragnam said:

It would be nice to buy a slave off a travelling road NPC, or multiple places like pirate slave traders off some docks or woodland roaming slavers like kajitt. 
even if a player could kill a slaver in the woods and claim the slaves they had or set them free if the player wishes.

maybe even come across a runaway slave with no master that you have to run down, and be able to claim. 

ideally buying a slave should be like the restless hunter options in home sweet home, but have those other random places for pirates and kajiit caravans. random npc's owning slaves might cause problems similar to selling your slave using the "and you get a slave" mod to sell to a random npc

On 7/28/2020 at 12:23 PM, Wolfshrike said:

yeah, that'd be pretty neat. Right now I use Hydragorgon's slave girls for just that sorta thing, but that's a very imperfect way of doing it. 

something about the hydragorgon method of handling slaves on cell change makes it a poor addon choice without a huge bug fix

On 7/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, ragnam said:

I have noticed when I have like 8-12 slaves following me to fight and are under 100 they all fight, but when I train them to like 108 or 110 it seems like only 1/2 of them will engage in a fight and the others stand around to idle around me unless an enemy attacks them first?
Not sure if this was ever discussed?

at times it seems they are more disrespectful and disrespectful against me when they get 100+ in those various skills

anyway, but about a wish list item......
I forgot which MOD you are able to ask or check a slave who its master is.
1. approach a slave ask "so who do you belong too?"
slave can reply 
a. My master or mistress is ____! , (you can not do anything to them while the owner is alive)
b. My owner is dead {here is where a script could trigger the NPC as a runaway slave, and you must chase it down like any new claimed slave)

your wish list is for the "and you get a slave" addon

read my reply below for combat slaves:

On 7/29/2020 at 1:00 AM, sidfu said:

not even gonna wonder why u breaking things by taking so many slaves into battle.
1. skill cap is 100 far as i know
2. if u didnt tell them to fight and they fight they are breaking/broken

iirc the combat skill is the only skill i've upgraded past 100 and even that is only the most recent versions so i haven't discovered yet if i get the same bug listed above or if there's something else causing that behavior.

iirc the reason why a player might notice those behavior traits at those training levels would be based on the restraint/s applied to the slave. the slave is prevented from combat based on those restraints to prevent bugs by restrained slaves in combat, but instead get higher training applied for not fighting when asked to fight

On 7/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

When you next manage to find time to update this, is there any chance that you could add a nominal cost to teleporting a slave to you, as if it were some sort of charge for the 'security guard/travel costs' involved?

That would be a simple way of adding a little realism to the' management' of 'transporting' slaves about over Skyrim, without having to do anything unduly fancy

At the moment there are ways of doing it oneself - eg a respawning 'honesty chest', but a feature like that would be good. 

At simplest a fixed fee, set by slider would do,  The icing on the cake would be a fee calculation based on the distance the slave is from you, with a large fixed charge for slaves whose location is now unknown

the closest i could think of related to that would be an npc that performs the advanced aft summoning functions, but atm not very feasible. if i ever get time to look into the other aft features like spells and class assignments for battle mages or rangers and others as a command to the slave, then i might be able to link the summon dialog at that point, but adding a price to it would still be even further off

On 8/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, voberon said:

I have a little issue with PAHe working with other mods. When some other mod like SD+ or Slaverun turn an npc into slave, this npc goes into "flee and cover" state.  Is there a way to fix this somehow? 

sd+ is designed for player slave with the following results:

if an sd+ player's master is enslaved, certain (very rare) cases lead to sd+ not recognizing the player's master as the new pahe slave Or not recognizing the player's master as dead.

if a pahe slave becomes an sd+ master, the 2 systems run into problems with conflicting script masters in terms of the slave outfit and behavior

in slaverun i havent' retested on the newer 3.x versions yet to comment

On 8/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, Pokalplayer said:

Is there a new workaround or fox fir the naked bandit bug or na?

this + my reply below:

On 8/7/2020 at 1:25 AM, tinkerbelle said:

I haven't heard of one.  From what I understand, even though a clone is made of the NPC being enslaved, one of the commands is done to the base ID of the character and not the copy's ID as there is no version of that command to use on the copy, only on the base ID.  So all NPC's made from that base ID get the same changes, such as nudity.

i had made an attempt at assigning the command to the clone during an earlier version, but the new outfit bugs on the slave not attached to the base made it so the outfit would be reset to its original outfit on cell change so it was changed back. perhaps a future version i might look into letting the player decide which of the 2 bugs is more favorable

On 8/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, CliftonJD said:
On 7/31/2020 at 3:01 PM, donkeywho said:

@CliftonJD

the closest i could think of related to that would be an npc that performs the advanced aft summoning functions, but atm not very feasible. if i ever get time to look into the other aft features like spells and class assignments for battle mages or rangers and others as a command to the slave, then i might be able to link the summon dialog at that point, but adding a price to it would still be even further off

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  The idea is probably just too 'niche', so as it sems more complicated than I might have hoped, please just give it a miss. 

My 'honesty chest' solution will do  LOL

9 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.1:

• new config option to allow all slave names to mix with all races
  • checks for racemenu morphs and if present adjusts for cbbe or uunp body morphs
  • other stuff i can't remember

Thanks for all the hard work.  Much appreciated.  It's marvelous, and to your great credit, that it all still works so well!

42 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for all the hard work.  Much appreciated.  It's marvelous, and to your great credit, that it all still works so well!

?

18 minutes ago, tamai said:

even thinking about adding a sex with follower option under punishments ^^ ?

had trouble retrieving the names in dialogs

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Pahe_lives_on-7.4.1:

• new config option to allow all slave names to mix with all races
  • checks for racemenu morphs and if present adjusts for cbbe or uunp body morphs
  • other stuff i can't remember

Thanks for the update! ?

The legend never dies ?

(sweet: pahe_lives_on-7.4.1 update patch for 7.3.9.zip ?)

26 minutes ago, asdwedas said:

im a little stuck. I am able to make them slaves and everything, but the none of the animations play. they go into postion (ie. go to the bed) but then just stand there. All the sounds play though. Anyhelp?

well then now all my animations are gone. even my everyday walking animations 

anybody? 

10 hours ago, asdwedas said:

well then now all my animations are gone. even my everyday walking animations 

anybody? 

sorry doesn't seem to be pahe related, here are a couple ideas:

10 hours ago, BenstonAnvil said:

Something happened with your FNIS folder. Makes sure you didn't uncheck something important in your load order or just rerun FNIS.

another possibility would be xpmse, latest versions of it include replacement for the default idles. try reinstalling your xpmse

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

sorry doesn't seem to be pahe related, here are a couple ideas:

another possibility would be xpmse, latest versions of it include replacement for the default idles. try reinstalling your xpmse

Or do what I do. Disable the XPMSE esp. No idea what a skeleton is doing providing idles in the first place...