Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Don't get too excited. The response is to the damage done. You can use anything, fists, swords, bows, spells etc. and get the same (roughly) effect. What the whip gives you is a lower chance of accidentally killing your slave.

Ah, yes, i already had this unpleasant incident... I also just had something weird happening... My current only slave is one of the 3 "hired Thugs" that come to kill you early in the game if you steal from someone. I accidentally killed her, so i used console with "resurrect" to revive her and enslave her. She is now "parked" at the Falkreath Jarl's bedroom, with submission about 68...

Then i go to Bannermist tower to clear it from bandits and i get attacked, by a bandit with the same facemorph as the one i have sitting in Falkreath and just like the slave, this bandit had no armor. Just a mace. At the beginning i thought it was the slave, who freed herself (i 've set submission before stopping to escape at 70, so escape is possible) and somehow tracked to Bannermist, seeking revenge (yeah, far fetched, but when you see a naked bandit swinging a mace at you...). So i kill her, but i chech Pahe's MCM and the slave is still at Falkreath. What the hell is happening? From now one every bandit with the same facegen will be naked???

10 minutes ago, Durante said:

I can't seem to install PAHE 7.3.9 on Nexus mod manager. The installation takes about half an hour and then I just get an error.  7.3.7 was able to install however.

I believe most people avoid NMM and also Vortex (its successor), in favor of Mod Organizer. I use MO1 and Pahe installs fine. There is also MO2 now, but i still use MO1.

1 hour ago, ForestElf said:

I believe most people avoid NMM and also Vortex (its successor), in favor of Mod Organizer. I use MO1 and Pahe installs fine. There is also MO2 now, but i still use MO1.

Yes I know that. I'm not making the switch yet because it would take a very long time to  read up on/setup MO  and then reinstall all the mods.

Edit. The version with all addons installed.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Yes I know that. I'm not making the switch yet because it would take a very long time to  read up on/setup MO  and then reinstall all the mods.

Edit. The version with all addons installed.

I have used MO1 then NMM and now vortex, and installs just fine.

anyway, about it not installing, I have had that from time to time and grab a new downloaded copy, sometimes DL get corrupt on me or modders make correction and reupload new corrected zips after the copy I already grabbed (yet still display the same release version). try grabbing a new DL copy.

18 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Ah, yes, i already had this unpleasant incident... I also just had something weird happening... My current only slave is one of the 3 "hired Thugs" that come to kill you early in the game if you steal from someone. I accidentally killed her, so i used console with "resurrect" to revive her and enslave her. She is now "parked" at the Falkreath Jarl's bedroom, with submission about 68...

Then i go to Bannermist tower to clear it from bandits and i get attacked, by a bandit with the same facemorph as the one i have sitting in Falkreath and just like the slave, this bandit had no armor. Just a mace. At the beginning i thought it was the slave, who freed herself (i 've set submission before stopping to escape at 70, so escape is possible) and somehow tracked to Bannermist, seeking revenge (yeah, far fetched, but when you see a naked bandit swinging a mace at you...). So i kill her, but i chech Pahe's MCM and the slave is still at Falkreath. What the hell is happening? From now one every bandit with the same facegen will be naked???

The naked bandits in the wild is a bug (or a feature if you like fighting naked bandits).  I don't recall what I've read about the bug, but CliftonJD hasn't been able to solve it.  Since each copy of a particular bandit is just that, a clone of a base NPC, I don't see why this happens, myself.  But then I avoid thinking too hard about such things as it can destroy any sense of immersion.

4 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

The naked bandits in the wild is a bug (or a feature if you like fighting naked bandits).  I don't recall what I've read about the bug, but CliftonJD hasn't been able to solve it.  Since each copy of a particular bandit is just that, a clone of a base NPC, I don't see why this happens, myself.  But then I avoid thinking too hard about such things as it can destroy any sense of immersion.

Oh, thanks! Unfortunately for whatever reason i had an even worse bug... Rayya never appeared. I became Thane of Falkreath and the Yarl had a dialogue about selling slaves for mines, but no Rayya... I don't know if it's Pahe related or some conflict with something else, but i 've never had this thing happen to me before in years of modding Skyrim...

So now i am starting over and i think i will run just "Simple sexing" for this run, because i really want to do a normal Skyrim game, without having odd gamebreaking bugs and it seems that every time that i include a "complex" Sexlab mod, something really bad happens. I also just found out that my "immortal rabbits", is a bug caused by ZAZ Animation pack. Basically rabbits once killed, keep running at the same spot, while dead. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106138-rabbits-and-chickens-still-animated-after-death/

And i was never good in editing anything in Skyrim, understanding MO was difficult enough for me and i need a break from the undead rabbits, because it bugs the hell out of me killing a rabbit, capturing its soul and keep seeing it running like crazy, stuck at the same spot... 

34 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

Oh, thanks! Unfortunately for whatever reason i had an even worse bug... Rayya never appeared. I became Thane of Falkreath and the Yarl had a dialogue about selling slaves for mines, but no Rayya... I don't know if it's Pahe related or some conflict with something else, but i 've never had this thing happen to me before in years of modding Skyrim...

So now i am starting over and i think i will run just "Simple sexing" for this run, because i really want to do a normal Skyrim game, without having odd gamebreaking bugs and it seems that every time that i include a "complex" Sexlab mod, something really bad happens. I also just found out that my "immortal rabbits", is a bug caused by ZAZ Animation pack. Basically rabbits once killed, keep running at the same spot, while dead. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106138-rabbits-and-chickens-still-animated-after-death/

And i was never good in editing anything in Skyrim, understanding MO was difficult enough for me and i need a break from the undead rabbits, because it bugs the hell out of me killing a rabbit, capturing its soul and keep seeing it running like crazy, stuck at the same spot... 

It's not PAHE. I just got Rayya without difficulty. I can't argue with your appraoch though. I'm constantly telling people to get a stable game running before adding additional mods.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It's not PAHE. I just got Rayya without difficulty. I can't argue with your appraoch though. I'm constantly telling people to get a stable game running before adding additional mods.

My game is super stable with about 120 esp, before adding sexlab mods... Then weird things start happening with sexlab mods... I am also never certain of which is the right order to install SOS and XMPSE, because Loot has the tendency to move the SOS esps lower than XMPSE's esp (i 've read that nothing must overwrite XPMSE), but i doubt this was the problem this time... Probable some interaction with other mod.

I actually decided to give Sexy Bandit Captives another try, maybe this time without Pahe in the load order, it won't have strange things happening. LOL! If i fail again, i will start over with only Simple Sexing...

Sooner or later i will give Pahe another go, especially now that i know the basics, but i just want a "normal" game now.  Thanks for all the help. To be honest, Pahe, when reading the description and all the "collaborating mods" as well as the various files in the download section, looked more complicated to run than in reality. Now that i 've really played it, it's more straightforward than i thought. 

11 hours ago, ForestElf said:

My game is super stable with about 120 esp, before adding sexlab mods... Then weird things start happening with sexlab mods... I am also never certain of which is the right order to install SOS and XMPSE, because Loot has the tendency to move the SOS esps lower than XMPSE's esp (i 've read that nothing must overwrite XPMSE), but i doubt this was the problem this time... Probable some interaction with other mod.

I actually decided to give Sexy Bandit Captives another try, maybe this time without Pahe in the load order, it won't have strange things happening. LOL! If i fail again, i will start over with only Simple Sexing...

Sooner or later i will give Pahe another go, especially now that i know the basics, but i just want a "normal" game now.  Thanks for all the help. To be honest, Pahe, when reading the description and all the "collaborating mods" as well as the various files in the download section, looked more complicated to run than in reality. Now that i 've really played it, it's more straightforward than i thought. 

As I say, suit yourself, after all, it's a game and it's supposed to be fun.

As far as SOS and XPMSE what people have told you is correct. However, XPMSE doesn't even show up in my load order. I turn off the esp. That still allows other mods to use the skeleton but actually solves some stability issues (for some of us anyway).

22 hours ago, Psalam said:

As I say, suit yourself, after all, it's a game and it's supposed to be fun.

As far as SOS and XPMSE what people have told you is correct. However, XPMSE doesn't even show up in my load order. I turn off the esp. That still allows other mods to use the skeleton but actually solves some stability issues (for some of us anyway).

Thanks for this tip, i didn't know you could do that!

2 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Thanks for this tip, i didn't know you could do that!

You're welcome. All the other mods need is the skeleton. Without the esp you won't have a McMenu and there are a couple of mods (most notably Dual Sheath Redux) that require the esp to work.

So when a new slave is captured by the PC, PAHE seems to spawn a clone. Does this new clone retain the factions and AI packages of the original NPC? Or does it remove these from a cloned NPC? Also how will the original AI Data for Aggression and Assistance to friends/allies affect the behaviour of slave NPCs, if at all? More generally, how much of the original NPCs data is retained by the new clone?

The reason I'm asking is so I can know which types of NPC are 'safe' to capture without creating bugs. I'm currently looking at SD Cages and Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps, all of which give AI packages and factions to their slave NPCs. I'm also playing around with adding custom NPCs for the purposes of capture, and it'd be really helpful to know what the rules are for PAHE captures so I can avoid unintentionally creating bugs.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, ragnam said:

CliftonJD,

SOLVED: 

Ok new start told a slave follow me for sex, whacked the slave and enslave , and again a duplicate clone in t-pose after the copy spawned.
THEN
reload told the slave we are done, as the slave walked away, I whacked and enslave, only a spawn clone and no duplicate original left in a t-pose.

last
reload my ongoing game, told the slave that was following me that we are done, whacked it and enslaved it, Wahlla.... perfect Clone and no extra T-pose NPC copy with the cloned NPC.

So some how the mod follow me for sex makes a bug getting a t-pose clone when an NPC is following you around for sex.

Maybe someone else can concur this bug and duplicate it. then Clifton might be able to code a fix for it maybe ????

the follower package being used by the mod keeps you within distance of the original, expected behavior you'll just have to keep a tally on how you handle those type mods and learn what other mods won't carry the same issue. for example i think tdf works well, but instead has the dialogues locked into the original. reset those npc's from the tdf mcm

On 2/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Psalam said:

I understand but my gripe is that I don't like spending too much time getting the submission up to 40 in order to keep them from running away.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, Psalam said:

What I do is simply take the time with the first slave I intend to keep. I beat her and fuck her alternately (with at least a few seconds between each) until her submission is over 40. I then take her to Dragonsreach and use the HSH dialogue "I am going to tie you up," "let's get the chains out," and whichever one appeals to me at the moment. I make certain that I have told her that she will fight for me and that she will address me as a slave should. Having done that I leave her in Dragonsreach. Over time, with no more effort on my part, her submission, combat and pose skills will increase. If I make a habit of having sex with her once or twice every time I am in Dragonsreach (which happens a lot in my early game) I can have sex and the other 3 mentioned to 100 in the space of about a game month. I will then be able to use her as a trainer.

this particular tactic was my initial thinking behind raising the submission difficulty since there really is no requirement to use the dialogues provided by hsh. this was further set in stone once devious devices features and keywords were added in so the collars would be easier to obtain in addition to those given at dragonsreach

On 3/1/2020 at 11:34 AM, Corsec said:

So when a new slave is captured by the PC, PAHE seems to spawn a clone. Does this new clone retain the factions and AI packages of the original NPC? Or does it remove these from a cloned NPC? Also how will the original AI Data for Aggression and Assistance to friends/allies affect the behaviour of slave NPCs, if at all? More generally, how much of the original NPCs data is retained by the new clone?

The reason I'm asking is so I can know which types of NPC are 'safe' to capture without creating bugs. I'm currently looking at SD Cages and Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps, all of which give AI packages and factions to their slave NPCs. I'm also playing around with adding custom NPCs for the purposes of capture, and it'd be really helpful to know what the rules are for PAHE captures so I can avoid unintentionally creating bugs.

unique npc's get tricky sometimes with their factions, but Most factions should be removed during the cloning process. some quest related npc's should be avoided as the system sometimes doesn't know what to do with the quest data. most that have a quest to kill them are expected to be dead to the correct quests, but some quests that rely on the specific npc for dialogue interaction to the next quest stage get iffy depending on the quest involved.

random npc's should be no problem with a faction wipe. sd cages and sex slaves for bandits sometimes or more often need to disable the leveled actorbase cloning or the slave process "enslavement failed". some wenches have that issue as well. the recommendation for that is save before slave

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of a problem and I'm trying to figure out if it's PaHe related:

Has anyone encountered an issue that an entire race or faction in the game doesn't fight? I noticed that all Nords in my game (bandits, followers, regular town NPCs, Stormcloaks whatever) will draw their weapons in combat but won't attack. Redguards, Imperials, Elves etc. don't have that problem and behave as they should, but Nords will just get killed without performing a single strike.

My theory is that maybe something bugged out during enslavement. From related mods I'm using PaHe, Home Sweet Home and Defeat. 

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, Apap said:

I'm having a bit of a problem and I'm trying to figure out if it's PaHe related:

Has anyone encountered an issue that an entire race or faction in the game doesn't fight? I noticed that all Nords in my game (bandits, followers, regular town NPCs, Stormcloaks whatever) will draw their weapons in combat but won't attack. Redguards, Imperials, Elves etc. don't have that problem and behave as they should, but Nords will just get killed without performing a single strike.

My theory is that maybe something bugged out during enslavement. From related mods I'm using PaHe, Home Sweet Home and Defeat. 

Thanks in advance!

All I can tell you with certainty is that in my many years of playing PAHE (from back when it was originally on Nexus even) I've never experienced that. I would be willing to bet that it is caused by some other, non-PAHE related, mod.

6 hours ago, Apap said:

Thanks in advance!

Are you using Prettier Bandits? I randomly found the cause of that issue while I was tracking down black face bug and ctrl-f4'ing the npc wasn't generating facegen files.

Apparently PB copied the races from the skyrim.esm and that includes a bug that's fixed in update that removes all the attacks from nords. If you open up SSEEdit and look at the nord race you can see it and fix it manually.

In other news, to prevent naked bandits I'm only enslaving non-multilevel bandits and other npcs that only crop up in specific instances. I think if you enslave a NPC that is otherwise "killed" as part of a quest it's ok, since the copy is linked to the base as the reference you killed. I think the weird behavior from resurrecting npcs crops up because you rez the original reference.

I guess I'll find out the hard way, I enslaved some named vampires that tried to kill me during a quest and no issues so far.

52 minutes ago, teutonicguy said:

Are you using Prettier Bandits? I randomly found the cause of that issue while I was tracking down black face bug and ctrl-f4'ing the npc wasn't generating facegen files.

Apparently PB copied the races from the skyrim.esm and that includes a bug that's fixed in update that removes all the attacks from nords. If you open up SSEEdit and look at the nord race you can see it and fix it manually.

In other news, to prevent naked bandits I'm only enslaving non-multilevel bandits and other npcs that only crop up in specific instances. I think if you enslave a NPC that is otherwise "killed" as part of a quest it's ok, since the copy is linked to the base as the reference you killed. I think the weird behavior from resurrecting npcs crops up because you rez the original reference.

I guess I'll find out the hard way, I enslaved some named vampires that tried to kill me during a quest and no issues so far.

As a matter of fact, I am using Prettier Bandits indeed. 

So if I understand you correctly, I should open the PB mod in TESVEdit and clean it? Will a quick clean do the job or do I need to look for a specific line myself and delete it manually?

1 minute ago, Apap said:

As a matter of fact, I am using Prettier Bandits indeed. 

So if I understand you correctly, I should open the PB mod in TESVEdit and clean it? Will a quick clean do the job or do I need to look for a specific line myself and delete it manually?

That's what's recommended in the PB thread but I fixed it manually, because I don't trust the clean function. I'd back up the .esp file first for sure either way.

3 minutes ago, teutonicguy said:

That's what's recommended in the PB thread but I fixed it manually, because I don't trust the clean function. I'd back up the .esp file first for sure either way.

Would you recommend deleting anything and everything nord-related from the PB esp or just something specific? I'm not that familiar with these types of edits so I'd like to make sure before attempting anything.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Apap said:

Would you recommend deleting anything and everything nord-related from the PB esp or just something specific? I'm not that familiar with these types of edits so I'd like to make sure before attempting anything.

Thanks!

I'd delete the nord race from PB, the "a bit harder" route would be using the editor to copy the attack section over from update to PB but the first is probably fine. Back up your .esp first though :)

5 hours ago, teutonicguy said:

I'd delete the nord race from PB, the "a bit harder" route would be using the editor to copy the attack section over from update to PB but the first is probably fine. Back up your .esp first though :)

Ok, thanks for the info, man! :)