Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I need some ideas. Recently I have been having issues with followers aggro-ing on slaves. It happens at some odd times. Start a group orgy through SLEN dialogues, a follower exits animation before the others, equips weapons and attacks slave. If the follower is not stopped somehow the slave dies. another instance a bandit encounter on the road, bandit gets killed, one follower turns to a slave and attacks till death. Where do I begin looking for the problem? Is this a follower mod or RDO or...(?). I am going over things now. I was just curious if anyone has run into this. I am thinking i have too many NPC's in my current party for the game to keep all the scripts involving all of them attached properly. If you have seen this and solved it can you point me in the right direction. I am going to run some logs this week I think to see what shows up there. Thank you.

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I need some ideas. Recently I have been having issues with followers aggro-ing on slaves. It happens at some odd times. Start a group orgy through SLEN dialogues, a follower exits animation before the others, equips weapons and attacks slave. If the follower is not stopped somehow the slave dies. another instance a bandit encounter on the road, bandit gets killed, one follower turns to a slave and attacks till death. Where do I begin looking for the problem? Is this a follower mod or RDO or...(?). I am going over things now. I was just curious if anyone has run into this. I am thinking i have too many NPC's in my current party for the game to keep all the scripts involving all of them attached properly. If you have seen this and solved it can you point me in the right direction. I am going to run some logs this week I think to see what shows up there. Thank you.

its a common issue if u use slaves as fighters. i recommend to not realy use slaves as fighters. that part of th emod is the worst part to cause issues

@sidfuThank you, I was aware of some issues with that feature so I only tell them to fight for me just before I pose them somewhere. So this is not seen as the problem. I am almost sure it is the faction...but it is not only the bandit captives that get attacked. I am beginning to think I have too many scripts running, that is causing some problems either that or Nether's Follower framework...

Thank you again. I was hoping someone had had something like this happen. They are fine, traveling along then suddenly one of the 4 followers goes aggro on a slave. Usually as the result of an encounter or animation sequence. The fight ends or the sex ends and there is like a 33.3% chance one of the followers takes out a slave. Just recently began happening. The only mod I have changed this run has been Spectator Crowds Ultimate, updated not newly added...lot of scripts. Thanks again for your input. It is appreciated.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know if there is a way to let Slaverun recognize PAHE slaves? Taking a captured slave in a enslaved town doesn't help. The PAHE slave is counted as free female.

Slaverun recognizes my PAHE slaves and they are treated as such.  I don't think I did anything unusual.

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Slaverun recognizes my PAHE slaves and they are treated as such.  I don't think I did anything unusual.

I got it to work. Funny thing is that the slaves only get s slaverun slave costume (devices) when you teleport them in an enslaved town and wait for a while. Then you talk to them and enslave them. Already enslaved pahe slaves get no costume.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I got it to work. Funny thing is that the slaves only get s slaverun slave costume (devices) when you teleport them in an enslaved town and wait for a while. Then you talk to them and enslave them. Already enslaved pahe slaves get no costume.

Ah, I was only referring to enforcer calls, sex and nudity.  I'm pretty sure (maybe, perhaps) that they didn't get outfitted with the slaverun gear.  For my purposes, I prefer it that way.

Oh, wait, I vaguely remember setting up some HomeSweetHome street prostitutes with clothing and they didn't get stripped by Slaverun.  But they definitely were treated by slaverun as slaves for sex calls.

23 hours ago, sidfu said:

u forgot that the game considers pahe slaves dead in most senses so some mods will ignore them

I'm afraid I don't quite agree with that statement.  PAHE does kill off the original NPC, but creates a new instance of the NPC in PAHE memory space. the 256th mod for items/npcs and such.  The new NPC is "alive" for all skyrim tense and purposes.  Granted, in terms of unique properties of the original NPC those are often missing from the new NPC.

The Original NPC is killed off and replaced with a "clone". What you think of as "dead" to the game is because the faction assignments on the NPC have changed so, yes, they are ignored by some things after cloning. I am with Tink on this one. At least that is the way I understood it. Please educate me if you have looked at the code and know the real data. I guess it is another way of saying very close to the same thing.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, catwebard said:

After asking the slave to address me properly, she's still talking disrespectfully. This happens intermittently. Is this a known, intended bug?

As long as they're in angry mood they'll do that even if all their trainings are already 100.

With that said, @CliftonJD, can you please include mood into slave info spell dialogue in the next update?

Not really a big deal, just a suggestion. It's just that it's a pain to have to open MCM to check for slaves' mood every single time after I whipped them.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:24 AM, Psalam said:

When you get that message the thread has been closed ("hidden") by a moderator. I'm certain that if you have reason to believe that it pertains to you or PAHE you could PM one of the moderators and they would make the content available to you (or disabuse you of the idea it was relevant to you).

i just find it odd that i get notification that my content is mentioned on a page i'm denied access to

On 5/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have a question, if I enslave a follower. Lets say from a normal follower mod without any extravaganza like Sophia does this follower level normaly with me ?

Also do these followers keep their special abilities/spells/shouts ?

Thanks i nadvance.

mostly depends on the follower

On 5/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thank you, will they however keep their abilities/spells etc as PH slave and further level ?

most vanilla followers are set to level upto a certain point. if the follower is third-party it will depend how its written, but Most that state to level with the player will do so upto that level they were programmed for. for reference on skills or spells that remain with the slaves try enslaving a wench. some of the hateful wenches are buggy but most tavern wenches work fine with it. save before you enslave and reload if it says failed

On 5/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, Psalam said:

They do NOT level up. Should you wish to change their level or to get them to level up with you you can use the console. To get them to level up with you the command (IIRC) is:

setlevel 1000 0 1 100

BTW, this will work with anyone not just PAHE slaves.

this is why i experimented once with leveling the npc's but most don't want every npc to level with the player, only the slaves

On 5/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, netruss1964 said:

@sidfuThank you, I was aware of some issues with that feature so I only tell them to fight for me just before I pose them somewhere. So this is not seen as the problem. I am almost sure it is the faction...but it is not only the bandit captives that get attacked. I am beginning to think I have too many scripts running, that is causing some problems either that or Nether's Follower framework...

Thank you again. I was hoping someone had had something like this happen. They are fine, traveling along then suddenly one of the 4 followers goes aggro on a slave. Usually as the result of an encounter or animation sequence. The fight ends or the sex ends and there is like a 33.3% chance one of the followers takes out a slave. Just recently began happening. The only mod I have changed this run has been Spectator Crowds Ultimate, updated not newly added...lot of scripts. Thanks again for your input. It is appreciated.

i'm going to guess that the follower framework mentioned is causing issues there as the slaves should Not die to npc's

On 5/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, xyzxyz said:

its all in the new way slaverun is written. in slaverun2 pahe slaves were given slave collars by the same rules as the player followers, but these were written as outfit items visible as a worn item, but invisible to the slave inventory

On 6/3/2020 at 2:28 AM, shortiron said:

As long as they're in angry mood they'll do that even if all their trainings are already 100.

With that said, @CliftonJD, can you please include mood into slave info spell dialogue in the next update?

Not really a big deal, just a suggestion. It's just that it's a pain to have to open MCM to check for slaves' mood every single time after I whipped them.

currently on a skyrim break

On 6/5/2020 at 5:28 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Did you test your modified LO on a new game?

"Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp" includes the compatibility patch for DDs (as far as I understand it)

earlier versions that is correct i moved the patch to the dd suits patch, but current version the suits patch only adds the dd suits

On 6/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, sidfu said:

far as i know last update made all ddi/ddx stuff comp built in with scripts. if it sees the esm it should auto add the effects

yes, current version runs a check for the esm, then if it exists, adds those item effects

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i just find it odd that i get notification that my content is mentioned on a page i'm denied access to

Join the club. However, there will be vagaries in any web site (and in life too for that matter).

First of all, thank you for this fantastic mod.

I have this problem: when I try to enslave some NPCs (like Elisif or Illdi in Solitude, for other npcs I didn't have this problem), the npc is cloned (I've the option enabled but it's the same if it's disabled) and added to the list of slaves but she remains kneeling on the ground , the dialog for a slave doesn't show up and there is the normal dialog for that npc (do not appear the option "Be quiet..." and "Listen, you're a slave now..."); in the list of slaves the current mood is always "JUST_CAPTURED" and the current state is always "FLEE_AND_COWER".

I've tried to reset or release the slave but nothing changes, and when I try to re-enslave her, appear the options "Cancel enslavement" and "Enslave slave" (and clicking on each it does nothing).

This is my debug log: Papyrus.0.log

And this is my plugins list:

Spoiler

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
paradise_halls.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm