Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

sounds like simple load order. u have another mod probably screwing up dialogue.

ahh nvm thou cliffĀ  i fixed the issue i had to reset the slave.Ā  seems they lost their mood for some reason making only sex traning level
Ā 

Weird how it will be there for a bit , then vanish. I just captured another slave, and it was there and now its no longer there.Ā 

6 hours ago, Vangabond215 said:

Weird how it will be there for a bit , then vanish. I just captured another slave, and it was there and now its no longer there.Ā 

then sounds like u got a bugged slave and didnt bother to get rid of them. sometimes the enslave process can bug. when it does it causes so many issues to happen. best u can do is try to reload a save before u enslaved that slave. then resset pahe and ensllave them. ive seen that randomly some people just cant be enslaved as a mod is touching them in a way preventing

Ā 

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

sounds like simple load order. u have another mod probably screwing up dialogue.

ahh nvm thou cliffĀ  i fixed the issue i had to reset the slave.Ā  seems they lost their mood for some reason making only sex traning level
Ā 

mood getting lost can happen when the slave is still in fresh captured mode when the mod is reset or sometimes the slave can bug that way on its own but its harder to detect when that happens, but yes that's why i added he mood fixer to the reset in the recent versions. glad it worked :)

Ā 

On 9/11/2020 at 2:45 PM, sidfu said:

btw cliff can uĀ  list the files i need to mess with to say add a new voice? im wanting to see if i can fix some of them like them notĀ  having all the correctĀ  voice.

that and im wanting to try to see if i can add a maybe some custom voices for mods i use

the voices are stored in the esm then added to from the sexlab extension and the dwarven suits plugin. with about 1000 dialogs in already, if each voice type has an equal share of that, you'll need to add about 200 dialogs for each new voice type you add then those new voices need to be registered in the bootup and reboot quests using the pahboot script and pahcore script properties - the properties are added to the quests from the ck once you have enough dialogs to get a functional voice type. majority of the esp and esm files is tied into the voice types. if you remember back when we had wenches that couldn't be talked to as slaves, that was the dialogs that needed to be written in for those voice types. even the option to dismiss the slaves was/is a part of those dialogs. none of that is meant to discourage you from trying it, just to give you an idea what you'll be walking into if you do

Ā 

if you can read/understand the dialogs that are already in place enough to be able to copy those to the new voice types you'd like to add as an addon esp, i won't mind or have too much trouble adding those dialogs into the core framework, with exception of the external custom mod voices that would need to remain a separate esp. might be able to add those custom voices to the core and boot quests for you once you're done if you need help finding the properties to add from the ck

On 9/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, Soulbringer1 said:

I need a little help please. What exactly do we need to download for this. there are like 14 or more files there? also is this bsa files or loose. NMM wont load the loose version. I trashed it and need to start over with download. please help. This wont even install with NMM. I am not just dumping loose files into my game, Have to much time invested. :(

I had the same problem with 7.3.9 version.

unpack and create new zipfile, not rar. do send to zip..that should work with nmm, but it takes a while to load.

Ā 

may someoneĀ explain , what exactlyĀ anger and fear training doesĀ ?Ā Ā 

To whom it may concern,

Ā 

So, I was working on PAH to try and have a larger sandbox area w/out using the great HomeSweetHome mod. I just wanted a little lite low foot print something with out putting to much stress on papyrus to make this happen. This is what I came up with. I figured I'd share it for a few attaboys from this community of upstanding netizens freaks, or to get ridiculed because it sux and I should have done it another way. The only requirement is Paradise_Halls.esm and its in FORM 43. It also uses the default voice of the NPC for now. The slave keeps their stats. Submission has to be 35 or higher before dialogue appears.

Ā 

The slaves dialogue goes as follows:

• I was thinking...
    • I may be able to trust giving you a longer leash. (exits PAH dialogue at this point and is replaced by the following.
      • Wait here / Come with me
      • Show me what you are carrying
      • Stay around here and don't get in trouble / Come with me
      • Sleep here
      • Let me see you stripped
      • Your leash is too long. I'm reeling you in. "Your leash is too long..." resumes normal PAH dialogue)

Ā 

PAHcommands200921.7z

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

Well install this with home sweet home and it brokeĀ  followers frame work, i believe if you go over that limit that the frame work allows it brakes NFF by havingĀ  to many followers slaves or followers

grats tonitrus. YOU broke your game. as stated around 99999 times. never ever enslave a follower if you want to use them as a follower, never make slaves followers. ive been using NFF and the slave mods for around a good year without issue.

the moment that you went and imported a slave into NFF you broke it.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

grats tonitrus. YOU broke your game. as stated around 99999 times. never ever enslave a follower if you want to use them as a follower, never make slaves followers. ive been using NFF and the slave mods for around a good year without issue.

the moment that you went and imported a slave into NFF you broke it.

found that one out maybe i didnt go back far enough on the saves, there are some other modes that if you import the NPC you break NPC so how many slave can you have follow you ?

Ā 

On 8/25/2020 at 11:19 AM, JayRoz said:

Hello.Ā I need some help figuring out why my followers are initiating these weird little "master to slave" sex scenes with my slaves.Ā 
ItĀ usually starts with a female follower that walks up to a female slave then a "Come slave, let me teach you some manners" whereby they reply "Yes mistress, I am yours to command" or some other nonsense then a lesbian strap-on scene starts using my aggressive animations.
Whether or not I attack them to stop the animation or they finish it, it's happening about everyĀ 5 minutes now and it's weirding me out as they do it during combat too.Ā 
The only mods I have that change npc interactions i think ingame are:Ā 
SexLabĀ Ā 

SL Aroused
SL Matchmaker
SL DefeatĀ 
PAHE + Aygas + HSHĀ 

Ā 

Is it possible to make this stop? Or can someone teach me how disable female - female interactions? I'm an idiot when it comes to modding.Ā 
Please and thank you.Ā 

I am running a succubus and she creates 100 arousal over a matter of 16 min game play i personally tap the n key once i have the npc targeted go to the arousal and lock the second option but leaving the block unchecked that way they will get arousedĀ but i can talk to themĀ 

Ā 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:00 PM, giamel said:

To whom it may concern,

Ā 

So, I was working on PAH to try and have a larger sandbox area w/out using the great HomeSweetHome mod. I just wanted a little lite low foot print something with out putting to much stress on papyrus to make this happen. This is what I came up with. I figured I'd share it for a few attaboys from this community of upstanding netizens freaks, or to get ridiculed because it sux and I should have done it another way. The only requirement is Paradise_Halls.esm and its in FORM 43. It also uses the default voice of the NPC for now. The slave keeps their stats. Submission has to be 35 or higher before dialogue appears.

Ā 

The slaves dialogue goes as follows:

• I was thinking...
    • I may be able to trust giving you a longer leash. (exits PAH dialogue at this point and is replaced by the following.
      • Wait here / Come with me
      • Show me what you are carrying
      • Stay around here and don't get in trouble / Come with me
      • Sleep here
      • Let me see you stripped
      • Your leash is too long. I'm reeling you in. "Your leash is too long..." resumes normal PAH dialogue)

Ā 

PAHcommands200921.7z 7.89 kB Ā· 1 download

will these work with SSE?

Ā 

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

should really try and get this connected up with things in the dark i think they would work well togetherĀ 

To put it kindly - Things in the dark is problematic, all by it's lonesome. Don't add it to your main profile. Play it as a game in it's own right.

PAHE, on the other hand, goes in all my profiles. It is a staple. And don't couple it to TiD.

wel. fred if you look at past 20 pages you see what the most common issue is that people enslave followers then want them qs followers or make slaves followers.
at current rate theyw il have to add to opĀ  in 2 foot letters to not enslve followers you want to be followers.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, sidfu said:

wel. fred if you look at past 20 pages you see what the most common issue is that people enslave followers then want them qs followers or make slaves followers.
at current rate theyw il have to add to opĀ  in 2 foot letters to not enslve followers you want to be followers.

Ā 

I think you have me confused with someone else. My comment referred only to Delzaron mods. Nothing to do with slaves; followers or not.

17 hours ago, fred200 said:

To put it kindly - Things in the dark is problematic, all by it's lonesome. Don't add it to your main profile. Play it as a game in it's own right.

PAHE, on the other hand, goes in all my profiles. It is a staple. And don't couple it to TiD.

it was just a though and yeah, that mod does need a lot of work done to it.Ā  it was just a suggestion for a possible future endeavor if the opportunity ever arouseĀ 

but over all the two mod would fit perfect with each other.Ā 

Hello and thanks for continuing to support the old rim. I have a question on the devious devices. I have the assets, but I do not have the integration or expansion. I choose not to use them because I canā€™t get them to work with FNIS sexy moves. From the description page it looks like Iā€™ll just be missing that Dwarven contraption. Is that true or can I not install it without DD integration and expansion?

On 9/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, tonitrulupus said:

found that one out maybe i didnt go back far enough on the saves, there are some other modes that if you import the NPC you break NPC so how many slave can you have follow you ?

Ā 

i've been able to have as many as 10 or 11 following me at times but:

On 9/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, tonitrulupus said:

i was thinking 2-3 max

Ā 

over 5 gets harder to go thru doorways

• over 10 gets harder on the papyrus during combat, but this is where the first stages of follower frameworks will effect the slaves using the current follower faction, for example aft is not made for handling more than 5 current followers but can have 5 followers and 5 slaves following and both fighting without issue but exceeding that number gets more papyrus heavy with each additional slave following
  • eff users have reported as many as 30 slaves following, but its unknown if those are the users having issues with combat slaves so those 30 slaves might not have been told to fight
  • sse aft users get even stricter with the current follower faction to the point that it becomes 5 total followers and slaves following instead of 5 each. exceeding that 5 by 1 follower or 1 slave following gets harder to render them to the point that even teleporting the missing slave won't work
On 9/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, tonitrulupus said:

I am running a succubus and she creates 100 arousal over a matter of 16 min game play i personally tap the n key once i have the npc targeted go to the arousal and lock the second option but leaving the block unchecked that way they will get arousedĀ but i can talk to themĀ 

Ā 

the arousal sex option is a feature in hsh that can be disabled from its mcm

Ā 

4 hours ago, EtgMotley said:

Hello and thanks for continuing to support the old rim. I have a question on the devious devices. I have the assets, but I do not have the integration or expansion. I choose not to use them because I canā€™t get them to work with FNIS sexy moves. From the description page it looks like Iā€™ll just be missing that Dwarven contraption. Is that true or can I not install it without DD integration and expansion?

installation will work fine, the mod will still function without dd and even the collar keyword is still included in dd assets so those should still function as expected. additional features are given to ddi users for combat training if the slave is wearing a restraint which prevents kicking for example, other keywords in for armed combat. ddx users have the same keywords from assets and integration, but have more items with those keywords on them.

Ā 

the gag dialogs i wasn't able to soft code into the scripts so those require the additional esp usage and therefore added into the dwarven suits plugin so that 1 dd plugin could be made for all dd users. dwarven slave suits also force the option to tell the slave to fight for you regardless of the other usual requirements (not to be confused with the chance that the slave will actually fight as told to, but that's when you get the option to punish the disobedient slave for not fighting)

On 9/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, sidfu said:

i might change this later, but for now i'm concentrating on the scripted followers and the follower frameworks additionally getting in the way. amending the list of can't enslave to include scripted followers. thinking what i might need is to add a warning that if the slave don't already have the dialog to become a non-slave follower then don't make them, but wenches still give the option to become followers even as slaves so more testing will be done for those npc's whose only scripting is to become eligible followers