Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

58 minutes ago, sidfu said:

it is easy t copy over the data to fix the issue. but to be honest drop that mod and justs get immersive wench mods that add the wenches and the bandits is what u need.

Well, I actually like the changes in appearance that PB makes - since that little mishap with the Nords is now fixed, I have no real reason to drop it :) As for the wenches, I was considering getting that but came across a couple of posts reporting that wench mods do not go well with PaHe. As a matter of fact, I do use the Yuriana wench mod, tried enslaving some bandit wenches and it ended up messing up the follower wench NPCs they were based on. 

the wench issue has been fixed for a while now. u just like any time u plan to enslave iu take and save before hand. probaly u only the wenches them self not the bandit ones woul ddhave isssue and that mostly be to lot of extra topics as any npc u enslave keeps their old talk topics

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

the wench issue has been fixed for a while now. u just like any time u plan to enslave iu take and save before hand. probaly u only the wenches them self not the bandit ones woul ddhave isssue and that mostly be to lot of extra topics as any npc u enslave keeps their old talk topics

I had issues both with the bandits themselves that I enslaved as well as with the related follower NPCs:

- Bandit wenches' outfit management would occasionally bug out and their original armour would get restored. Sometimes they would get their hoods back and these couldn't get removed. Sometimes during scenes they would also get their hoods on.

- Follower NPCs related to the enslaved wenches would become naked, hostile (had to use console to prevent them from attacking me), lose their dialogues (shop, follow, talk etc), become unrecruitable and would make hate comments when approached.

IMO there is more trouble with it than what it's worth. Maybe there is a fix to it as you say, but I did not find it. In the end I decided not to bother with wenches and capture just standard factions. I have two broken follower wenches already, don't want to risk more ;)

the armor isnt a bug with either mod its a base game system that refreshes the inventory of some targets. u famously see it on lydia

the naked thing wil be on any none unique u enslave. it is caused by the game  has x spawns for each face. so if u enslabe x spawn and u force them naked then any other based on that spawn be nake. this is why i go after only uniques that dont have anything much to do outside of main cities. the other bugs are cause u didnt  make sure thata the enslave didnt fail.

for rcruiting u have to have think it is +1 relation rank. so if u enalsave someone they knows they be hostil/ have bed rep to u so ofcouse u cant recruit them

15 minutes ago, sidfu said:

for rcruiting u have to have think it is +1 relation rank. so if u enalsave someone they knows they be hostil/ have bed rep to u so ofcouse u cant recruit them

What I meant is that NPCs share common IDs (in Yuriana's mod, every enemy wench is a copy of one of the NPC wenches you save and can recruit afterwards), so enslaving any one of them will have an effect on the respective follower. So as a result, 2 of these followers in my game are broken because I captured bandit wenches that have the same IDs as them. That's why I don't bother with wenches anymore, because it could mess up the remaining followers that are unaffected.

AFAIK there is no fix to make those broken followers be back to normal other than reloading a save before capturing. I have progressed way too much in the game since that save so I'm unfortunately stuck with 2 broken wenches.

Out of curiosity, how do you tell if enslaving failed or not? So far I captured quite a few bandits but can't say I noticed any issues with the process for either of them.

43 minutes ago, Apap said:

What I meant is that NPCs share common IDs (in Yuriana's mod, every enemy wench is a copy of one of the NPC wenches you save and can recruit afterwards), so enslaving any one of them will have an effect on the respective follower. So as a result, 2 of these followers in my game are broken because I captured bandit wenches that have the same IDs as them. That's why I don't bother with wenches anymore, because it could mess up the remaining followers that are unaffected.

AFAIK there is no fix to make those broken followers be back to normal other than reloading a save before capturing. I have progressed way too much in the game since that save so I'm unfortunately stuck with 2 broken wenches.

Out of curiosity, how do you tell if enslaving failed or not? So far I captured quite a few bandits but can't say I noticed any issues with the process for either of them.

The rule of thumb is that you should get the "you win I submit" or equivalent speech variation when you talk to them after they clone, and you should only get the "you're a slave now" option to say to them.

There's something that can get unsynced during enslavement, it has to do with the slave and slavemind arrays I think. If you start getting slaves that don't enslave properly you can click on the status in the MCM to restart the mod, and I had good results with that fixing it for me. It took me awhile to find it the first time I looked :)

On 3/24/2020 at 6:31 PM, teutonicguy said:

Are you using Prettier Bandits? I randomly found the cause of that issue while I was tracking down black face bug and ctrl-f4'ing the npc wasn't generating facegen files.

Apparently PB copied the races from the skyrim.esm and that includes a bug that's fixed in update that removes all the attacks from nords. If you open up SSEEdit and look at the nord race you can see it and fix it manually.

In other news, to prevent naked bandits I'm only enslaving non-multilevel bandits and other npcs that only crop up in specific instances. I think if you enslave a NPC that is otherwise "killed" as part of a quest it's ok, since the copy is linked to the base as the reference you killed. I think the weird behavior from resurrecting npcs crops up because you rez the original reference.

I guess I'll find out the hard way, I enslaved some named vampires that tried to kill me during a quest and no issues so far.

On 3/24/2020 at 7:27 PM, Apap said:

As a matter of fact, I am using Prettier Bandits indeed. 

So if I understand you correctly, I should open the PB mod in TESVEdit and clean it? Will a quick clean do the job or do I need to look for a specific line myself and delete it manually?

i'm uncertain what version or update of pb addressed the issue performing this fix makes the update a requirement for pb, already listed on the requirements. i was about to fix this for myself when i noticed the changes were already made. could be listed in the changes as "various minor fixes"

Having an issue with this mod, hope someone can help. Everything is up and running mechanically, I can capture slaves and so on. But the textures for the collars, the whip, and the effects for Leash To are all missing. I am using NMM, and have a number of other mods running, but there were no conflicts that needed resolving when activating. The 'free' whip and collars do not appear alongside the leash to book in Farangar's office. When I extracted the zipped file to another location to look for the textures I found them all as .DDS rather than .nif 
 I'm no expert on any of this, so I can provide other information if what I have here isn't enough. 

Thanks. 

Hi, I always found odd some of the sexual punishment outcomes when a female PC trained a male slave. For example, while consensual acts look fine, aggressive ones look like the victim is the PC instead of the slave. So I've made a few modifications (the file had been last modified July 2016) to have it more consistent with the dialog and the situation.

In order, in the anal section I have switched the actors position when aggressive because it makes more sense and because the dialogue clearly indicates that the slave will be the passive ("ream him"). It's an easy change.

Now, for vaginal, I have made some more changes, when it's consented I have broadened the results by searching for the tag cowgirl instead of reverse because I think that they work fine as well. The big changes come from non-consented vaginal, before, an aggressive animation with the PC in the victim position would play (so it seemed that you where punishing the slave by letting him rape you) so I made it search for animation with tags where the female PC dominates. First it looks for animations with the cowgirl and aggressive tags and if something is found it adds the cowgirl tag, then it searches for the "cowgirl, aggressive, femdom" tags and if it finds something, adds the last tag. If there are no cowgirl aggressive animations but there are femdom ones, it'll just add the femdom tag. In base Sexlab I think that there are none of those kinds of animations so as a fallback if it finds nothing (if you've no extra animation packs) it'll use the cowgirl tag as in consensual (cowgirl looks like a more dominating position and at least it makes more sense (IMO) than being raped. Btw, I have changed the code structure to be more consistent with the anal section.

To make it short, in order of search:

1 Cowgirl aggressive femdom

2 Cowgirl aggressive 

3 Femdom

4 Cowgirl consent.

This is the code snippet:

If _target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0		;female player, male NPC
										If PAH.enableDebug
											Debug.trace("[PAHESex] Female Vaginal male Slave, rough sex")
										EndIf
						If supress==""
							supress = "Lesbian,FF"
						Else
							supress = supress + ",Lesbian,FF"
						EndIf
					Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)
					Model.AddActor(_target, IsVictim = aggressive)	; NPC dominated by female player	
						if Sexlab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Cowgirl, Aggressive", "", true).Length > 0
							tag = tag + ", Cowgirl"
							if Sexlab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Cowgirl, Femdom, Aggressive", "", true).Length > 0
								tag = tag + ", Femdom"
							EndIf
						elseif (Sexlab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Cowgirl, Aggressive", "", true).Length == 0) && (Sexlab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Femdom, Aggressive", "", true).Length > 0)
							tag = tag + ", Femdom"
						else
							tag = "Cowgirl, Vaginal, sex"
						EndIf

If you want to, I can upload the source file and the compiled one.

Regards.

PD: I'd recommend Anub's human pack because it's relatively lightweight, and it adds several relevant animations (even though you need to add some tags yourself).

On 3/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, sidfu said:

I used to get this all the time then I got so fed up with deadly wenches I enslaved taking about how their customer are acting weird. I only use Immersive Wenches for the eye candy aspect, I went into SSEdit and deleted almost all the dialogue options since I never talked to the wenches anyways. I never had this problem again and the game doesn't seem to suffer from this either.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:31 AM, teutonicguy said:

Are you using Prettier Bandits? I randomly found the cause of that issue while I was tracking down black face bug and ctrl-f4'ing the npc wasn't generating facegen files.

hi,

did you fine the culprit?

I have issues with it as well. When I use prettier bandits.

Would love to know how you overcame it.

What is ctrl-f4? is it part of a mod?

On 3/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, Eldiran said:

Never mind, I fixed it by reinstalling through Mod Organiser 2. That'll teach me to use a substandard mod organiser. 

Yeah, thank god for mod organizer! It has saved my loard order so many times I lost count. I don't even remember how I could stand modding a game without it. Let's hope it's gonna be compatible for bannerlord soon.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:51 AM, padezaw said:

hi,

did you fine the culprit?

I have issues with it as well. When I use prettier bandits.

Would love to know how you overcame it.

What is ctrl-f4? is it part of a mod?

It all comes down to having as few loose files floating around as possible I think. Basically, what was happening is that Prettier Bandits, OBIS, and ethereal elven overhaul were conflicting. Each can make changes to the same npc, in terms of what face mesh they should use, shading, etc.

In a mod organizer like MO2, you can pick the order that .esp files are loaded in (LOOT can help a lot here too), and you can also choose what order mod resources are loading in. So, if two mod folders both have a mesh for a bandit face, whichever loads later "wins". However, if you have one mod that has loose files and the other has files that are in a .bsa, the loose files always win, no matter the load order. So, if you have Prettier Bandit face meshes and textures loading loose for a NPC but the .esp file from OBIS is the winner .esp load order wise and says to use different assets, but Skyrim can't find it because of the loose files, boom black face bug. I fixed it by converting Prettier Bandits over to SSE and then moving all the textures and meshes back into a .bsa.

Basically, either be very careful in the load order of your loose files or make sure everything is in .bsa if possible. I've found Cathedral Optimizer is useful tool for that. Basically, look at what SSEEdit shows as conflicting, and make sure those conflicts are loading in the proper order and from the proper assets.

Ctrl-F4 is a feature of the Creation Kit. If, after all of the above doesn't work, you can select a specific Actor and hit Ctrl-F4, and it will generate loose mesh and texture files for that Actor. If you launch everything using MO2 then they'll end up in your overwrite folder. I use a few "more NPC" mods along with skyfem and it's usually not much of a problem anymore. If I do come across a black face bug, I use the console to find the FormID and write it down, close down Skyrim, load up SSEEdit to see what mods are affecting that NPC, and either fix it in SSEEdit or fire up creation kit with those mods and use the Ctrl-F4. After that fire Skyrim back up and it's usually resolved. Creation Kit follows the same load order rules as Skyrim, more or less, so if you have the whole loose vs .bsa issue such as above then using Ctrl-F4 will fail to create any assets.

Hope that helps!

dont use loot to much . your better eyeballing ti and using edit to find where it needs to go by what it conflicts with. i removed loot 4 years ago and my game has never run better.

the more time u spend looking at your loada order tje better it overall be and loot will never match it

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

dont use loot to much . your better eyeballing ti and using edit to find where it needs to go by what it conflicts with. i removed loot 4 years ago and my game has never run better.

the more time u spend looking at your loada order tje better it overall be and loot will never match it

A LOOT sorted load order is a good place to start from though. I also like the metadata functionality to tweak where certain .esp should land and I find it helps me keep track of a lot of mods. But you're absolutely correct, LOOT is by no means magic and it can't replace looking at the load order carefully.

reset the mod ingame. also NEVER keep a bugged slave. u should be saving as much as possible if u think u might enslave someone.
do this go to the mcm and in top right u can click and it will reset the mod. u will keep your slaves. if thse dont fix enslavement then a slave bugged and it might have broke th emod for that save

1 hour ago, tamai said:

I dont know if you're still working on this mod at all but i have a request ^^ is it possible to have an option for your follower to punish your slave with sex.

You might want to get And You Get A Slave (AYGAS) by Musje. While the follower won't "punish" a slave with sex your follower will initiate sex with your slave if the follower's arousal is high enough.

2 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

does this break marriage quests?

say if i have a follower that has a marriage option

will this break it or will the marriage  option be intact?

As @sidfu rightly points out this mod breaks followers if you enslave them, marriageable or not. Ergo, it breaks marriage in the same way. As he has said numerous times in the last few pages of this thread, DO NOT enslave a follower (and I add marriage partner) that you will want back (as a follower or a marriage partner).

On 2/11/2020 at 12:34 PM, teutonicguy said:

Interesting. In an effort to get my slaves functional as milk production for soulgem oven 4, I found they would only produce if they were marked as "fight for me". I found followers who weren't actively on my team wouldn't produce either, so probably tied to the teammate flag.

SetOutfit() is the same method for actor and actor base, I wonder if it's accidentally getting called on the actor base instead of of the actor and that's what causes the bug. Maybe if we don't call setoutfit until we know it's being called on an actor instead of a base? I'm honestly not sure if that would fix it either, especially given what you said for OBIS and the other mods like it.

From what I've read a npc will attempt to apply the outfit items if the items are better than what they have and they're a teammate or whenever it's reloaded after you haven't been in their cell for awhile. Are magic effects re-applied to an NPC on reload? I'm not sure if it would be horrendously script heavy but maybe if a magic effect tied to enslavement iterated through all their hidden default outfit equipped items and unequipped them that would effectively keep them in the proper state. Probably be a bit iffy for combat slaves though, from what I've read removing their default outfit items and trying to force them to equip other things doesn't always produce consistent results. I wonder if the teammate status would help with that as well.

Anyway, I'll give it a try and report back :D

Hey Teutonicguy,

I'm curious if you found anything in regards to SetOutfit() being applied onto the actorbase vs actor. The naked bandit bug is really one thing that irks me on Paradise Halls mods and any progress or insight on this would be appreciated.