39 minutes ago, Haderkit said:

So i have this problem, i can go into the dungeon and everything works. I talk to the warden and i get to "paperwork", the she says she wants to make a tour through the facility but she just sits there and does nothing? Can anyone help me?

Looks like you've missed the big red* text at the top of the mod page and first post.

* Red-ish

On 29/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, Farmthat said:

I haven't, had time, no :frown:. 

But I'm not writing it off as totally abandoned. 

well we know life is annoying in this regard, but we all hope you'll soon have the time, and motivation to continue the project

your physical life must come first before the virtual one, so do not feel troubled if you can't finish what you planned for this

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, AkiKay said:

Hey there,

so did you name any of the Doors "Door to the Facility" by any chance ? Because liturally every Dungeon Wood Door is now named "Door to the Facility"

Its not a big deal i just wanna know why thats happening.

-Aki

Yes. That's my mod, sorry about that. I think it was one of the first things I changed when I started working on this project and didn't know what I was doing or the importance of duplicating objects in the creation kit before changing them.

For what it's worth, I have been working on another project that isn't Skyrim-based. 

Since I literally don't have the time lately to sit and mod Skyrim at my desktop, or model objects in 3D Studio Max, I've been using twine as a creative outlet on my laptop, making a CYOA/twine game called "Redesigned" in the smaller chunks of free time I have on the go. Many similar themes, a bit more extreme in some aspects. 

https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=1616

7 hours ago, Farmthat said:

For what it's worth, I have been working on another project that isn't Skyrim-based. 

Since I literally don't have the time lately to sit and mod Skyrim at my desktop, or model objects in 3D Studio Max, I've been using twine as a creative outlet on my laptop, making a CYOA/twine game called "Redesigned" in the smaller chunks of free time I have on the go. Many similar themes, a bit more extreme in some aspects. 

"Themes/fetishes that are already or will be included: AI control, rubber, latex, sex machines, insertions, gags, force-feeding, anal, enemas, (light) mind-control, i.e. aphrodisiac and gas,  milking, pet play, humiliation, training/conditioning, (light) bodymod, related to repeated training for various tasks, f/f, slavery/becoming a "drone." (or not! It's a CYOA after all.)"

Sounds like a "all inclusive" rubber dream ^^

yummy

12 hours ago, Farmthat said:

He has abandoned us!

Simpsons_angry_mob.png

:smile:

• 2 months later...

Hello.

#1 Great-looking mod, its quite unfortunate that its unfinished

#2 Fair warning with this mod, found some near-gamebreaking issue (or at least i think its this mod causing it, because after disabling this, the problem is gone)

ForceGreet is a dialogue feature of engine that makes NPCs initiate dialogue with player. Having this mod installed partly kills it and disables the feature, hence making some quests impossible to complete.

This only happens once the dialogue with the warden was initiated (at least i do believe its that), afterwards, some NPCs (vanilla or even modded) won't perform specific actions that includes the DIAL ForceGreet (some still do, such as guards, when going after player committed crime, etc). I tried to end the quest as well (with command "completequest RR_Introductions"), which would result in actual quest removal from quest log, but it still did not help with the core issue.

I don't know if this can be manually changed by using different load order or something, but either way: Talking with the NPCs is imo "malicious".

#3 Non-so-important issue, but still worth mentioning: Mod renames all vanilla doors (the dungeon ones) from "Door" to "Door to facility".

Edit: Never mind about the #3, it is said in the mod description already :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you get encased in rubber yet ? I found the door to the facility by accident and was surprised that actually someone talked to me. But at the task "paperwork" nothing was happening. +

Nice .html story btw. Can´t wait to get more. The part of the story thats there is actually pretty good. Very unique. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, FF104 said:

He hasn't been online since July, so I'm guessing it's kaput.

Shame if that's the case. But I generally hold out hope when it comes to modding here. We still got people devoted to modding Oblivion sex mods here who resurface after years to continue their mods. Either way the content here is really promising. At the very least I hope the content here is continued. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...