WORKS! THX again! great kun fu there LazyBoot

(and so quick)

amazing:

the DD4 struggleanimations where made for this suit or the other way around

and now on "plaything" difficulty the suit isnt easy to remove (poor test PC still stuck now)

easy to remove on "questionary" difficulty

(btw for tests i start always a new game => me crazy)

now for your little DCL patch =D

and thx for the pop nitpick, those little infos help

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

WORKS! THX again! great kun fu there LazyBoot

(and so quick)

amazing:

the DD4 struggleanimations where made for this suit or the other way around

and now on "plaything" difficulty the suit isnt easy to remove (poor test PC still stuck now)

easy to remove on "questionary" difficulty

(btw for tests i start always a new game => me crazy)

It's just using the normal DD armbinder animations, but they do fit really nicely.

And I did sneakily nudge the difficulty values a bit harder. (15%->10% for struggle, cutting is still at 5%, I think lockpicking is disabled when not specified, and 25%->15% for normal "unlock". Cooldowns are still the same, half hour for strugge/cut, and 2 for "unlock")

I had originally just copied the difficulty from a normal DD armbinder.

17 hours ago, honeybadgerftw said:

hey can i get a little help. i cant find the entrance.

Hey--if you go to riverwood, and follow the river downhill without crossing the bridge, there's a new door built into the mountainside. 

It's pretty close to riverwood. About 30 seconds away.

15 hours ago, shardoom said:

Is this another female player only mod, or will there be stuff to do for those of us who aren't girls?

Well, I see where you're coming from. People play skyrim differently (or roleplaying games in general.) In my case, I don't really roleplay that much. I am not my character--I see myself as more of a director of a movie. And while yes--I myself as a man would love to actually experience more of my fetish, if I cannot, and roleplaying doesn't suffice, I'd rather watch/construct a scenario that doesn't include other dudes. I enjoy seeing women in a dominant role, and in damsel-in-distress/submissive role. So it kind of makes sense to combine the two, from my perspective. 

If some sort of crazy-immersive VR gaming exists in the future, it's likely my stance would change, taking a more participatory role--but until then... I dunno.

I'm not ruling it out--because I love the idea of a latex-clad sex-machine obsessed dominatrix controlling men AND women, but it's considerably more work to add support for male characters, and then, it would mostly just be a prop for adding depth/interest to a dominant female character.

On 30.12.2017 at 9:35 PM, Ksenoform said:

Hi all! After reading about your mod it got me very much interested, and I would like something to help. Or rather to the below I will try to describe the plot of fashion that could be in it as a basis. But before that I'll apologize for my English but I think you understand what I want to say to you. 1. The beginning of the quest line. option one : some time later our GG runs a messenger and sends a letter saying that it is very important. The messenger runs away, and we read the letter : Hello! We are an independent panel of scientists Skyrim! You have received this letter because I have heard of your exploits and would like to offer you long-term work in the College. You will not have to "run and explore" all you need is patience and of the thirst for money of course! We assure you that with you nothing is going to happen because our tests are simple and conditions of location you will love! If you are interested you can find our laboratory near the Rivervuda. All the best! (( It was the first option )) 
 Option two : he could ask the owner of the tavern in Riverwood, what's going on lately. In response, the innkeeper will tell you that some scientists settled in an abandoned dwarven mine and now they've got that kind of Board. The GG token appears labs and homework. (( It was the second option )) Option three : he could stumble onto the lab independently. (( This was the third version )). Next, we will focus on the advancement of the plot. After coming to a lab GG meets fellow at the Laboratory who says that they are engaged in learning information fields depend on the minds of all hivig organisms. Further, the SG offered a job and she agrees. GG carried to her room. GG sees that her room is completely isolated bars and resetchat a door with a lock. SG asks the security guard why all that it is responsible so the human mind will be more open to interaction. And says sleep. GG is asleep, and the next day in the camera to give GG another girl named DEA. She talks to HS and they are so to say become friends. Next comes one of the scientists and gives DEA and SG and tells elixir to drink. When asked what this scientist says that this particular extract of honey which allows you to be more relaxed. Deya and GG to drink the Potion but nothing changes in their behavior. The scientist is out. After a conversation about life with DEA girls are going to bed again pointing to weakness. The next day the girls come two security guards and I say our GG to go with them. GG carried out the corridors of the lab and down to the wall on which is fixed a latex suit with a gas mask with a tube that leads directly into one of the buckets which poured a strange liquid. GG starts to resist but her power was forced to drink an elixir from which it again diminishes and obey orders. GG is placed in a suit and lock her up. GG breathing through a snorkel mask but with every breath it's getting calmer and calmer. Next to GG suitable scientist that he takes the pipe from a bucket and begins to ask questions. He willingly answers the last question GG manages to call the scientist then her phone again and placed in a bucket with the liquid. The scientist approaches the other suit and a few seconds later the corridor are day and also put in suit next to us. A scientist asks questions and she and her obedience to answer them clearly and quickly. Without hesitation. GG was trying to scream but not heard due to the tube in the liquid. Dejah lead to the camera and GG and remains hanging on the wall. Some time later, it is freed from suit and are in a straight chamber. Which is very small and there's nothing in it. GG stays there for the day. The next day the scientists repeat the procedure but this time GG no longer resists. After questions GG gone back into the chamber of humility. The next day GG is withdrawn to a laboratory door, saying that now they will hold over GG ekspiriment. But at the last moment pageget scientist and says that now instead of GG subjects will be DEA. After a while, give Dejah and she meekly enters the room. Then heard a machine start and the cry of Dei. GG gone back to the cell. GG hope to see Dejah back but she's gone. GG falls asleep. In a new day GG again carried down the hall near the camera Dei but she's not even there. GG led into the lab and the scientist tells her that Dey died because she was too weak mind. "And you, Dragonborn mind is stronger than any man! Do you Continue to resist even when there is even the slightest hope of salvation!" GG sees the inflatable dolls that are on the stands. (( That's all ))   ((Oh! I forgot to ask! Can you add this doll?))

valri_gets_the_message_by_immortaltom-dbckwwt.jpg

This would be so much better and easier to read if you actually split your text into paragraphs. When it's in one huge blob of text like that, it's almost impossible to read.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2018 at 5:03 AM, Alecsangderlou said:

Can I ship it to China's 9DM website?

You may share it, but please link back here to loverslab if you would.

The dollsuit does not have a bodyslide conversion yet. Sorry. someone was working on it, but I told him I would get him a simplified version of the meshes, which I failed to do :confused:

I haven't made progress on the mod, my life is hella busy, sorry :confused:

2 hours ago, Farmthat said:

The dollsuit does not have a bodyslide conversion yet. Sorry. someone was working on it, but I told him I would get him a simplified version of the meshes, which I failed to do :confused:

it's ok man. take a break. you've made a lot of update in a little time. :smile: 

On 2018/2/11 at 8:48 AM, Farmthat said:

Released loverslab address is a must, this is the basic conditions for processing

• 1 month later...