Hey there,

Hexbolt8 mentioned you were looking for an animation for one of the devices you created. I took the liberty of slightly increasing the size of the device elements that wrap around the body, but otherwise I hope this is as true to the original concept as can be. I only included the animation (.hkx and raw .blend) file, so you'll need to use FNIS to integrate it with the relevant animobjects to be Skyrim-ready.

Humbly yours,

Kalmah

anim.rar

6 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Hey there,

Hexbolt8 mentioned you were looking for an animation for one of the devices you created. I took the liberty of slightly increasing the size of the device elements that wrap around the body, but otherwise I hope this is as true to the original concept as can be. I only included the animation (.hkx and raw .blend) file, so you'll need to use FNIS to integrate it with the relevant animobjects to be Skyrim-ready.

Humbly yours,

Kalmah

anim.rar 1.61 MB · 3 downloads

Wow, thank you so much. I already looked at the animation in blender looks incredible. :D 
I am currently working on implementing it. FNIS is giving me some trouble, but I think I can work this out. Thank you again for making this. It helps a lot.   

28 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

To bad that there is no setup to send your follower into this facility for a reeducation? :D Correct me if im wrong? :D

1 minute ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

there isn't and that's not really the purpose of this mod and it's only just being restarted so give it a few year then ask.

Well, my first draft of the Intro Quest was that one of the players Female followers get's imprisoned there, and the player needs to rescue her.  But I scraped it (?for now, maybe?)

I am not going to lie though I am interested in an NPC mechanic, but im not sure what form that will take, if any. 

57 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Oh my god, it fucking worked. :D
Thanks to @Kalmah we now have a working version of the Pedestal im so happy :)

20201231122439_1.jpg.105be17dd31e6e2e8f9ae1bae732208e.jpg

That is so hot! I hope you get forced into one of these during the story!

EDIT: Finally tested the mod. It was fun, but there was one thing that annoyed me.

Your guards/nurses/etc. say "Mam" when it should be "ma'am".

I know it's a small nitpick, but still.

50 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

EDIT: Finally tested the mod. It was fun, but there was one thing that annoyed me.

Your guards/nurses/etc. say "Mam" when it should be "ma'am".

I know it's a small nitpick, but still.

I know, I know. And I truly have no idea why I wrote it like that. But now that @Tr_veller is helping me with my spelling. The next version is going to be much more readable. ?

am i the only one having issue with the "gear package" from the accident quest being stuck in my inventory after completing the quest?

just tells me quest item cannot be removed from the inventory

also i few things

image.png.fd5cb903d59764d8dbeb02af7a491a46.png

the moving dildos on the table outside the nurse station is kind of weird especially during the first tour when the warden is still trying to pretend it's a SFW facility

the warden's table......sometimes i have difficulty getting the dialogue box to show up and have to go around the table to talk to the warden

is it possible to maybe make her table a bit less deep?

image.png.9d57faaa9bea6e2c8bf80ffd70f0df56.png

the check out log book............

after completing the quest i can unlock the door on the left with master key and just pull the lever myself

2 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

am i the only one having issue with the "gear package" from the accident quest being stuck in my inventory after completing the quest?

just tells me quest item cannot be removed from the inventory

also i few things

image.png.fd5cb903d59764d8dbeb02af7a491a46.png

the moving dildos on the table outside the nurse station is kind of weird especially during the first tour when the warden is still trying to pretend it's a SFW facility

the warden's table......sometimes i have difficulty getting the dialogue box to show up and have to go around the table to talk to the warden

is it possible to maybe make her table a bit less deep?

image.png.9d57faaa9bea6e2c8bf80ffd70f0df56.png

the check out log book............

after completing the quest i can unlock the door on the left with master key and just pull the lever myself

Thanks for posting this. I Will fix and change this in the next version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 1:13 PM, Drifter442 said:

Hi i download this mod but when start the mission paper after the choice nothing some solution ?

this is the old version of the mod that didn't have any quest elements. There's a new version out being created by better modders!

• 4 weeks later...