Hey, 
I have a small request can someone install the original mod and test something for me? 
The Guards usually wear this Catsuit: 

e37859c56185ff9e4a3b3c38e8b8fcc5.png.7d990e041c3d71dc3c03ac670138e35e.png

However, since I started work on the mod, I have this issue where the texture would disappear, and im left with this.

20201223104358_1.jpg.f0f4ce8ade3ea4927b59a175b13abf4b.jpg

Sometimes im able to "fix" this by changing the Cell but not always.
I just want to see if someone can replicate this or if it's something I messed up. This happens to me almost immediately, even with a new save. If it doesn't happen to you the first time, try entering and leaving the Prison a few times and make and load a few Quicksaves. 
It would really help immensely if someone could test this for me.

I haven't yet tested the mod, but how about trying to create a separate catsuit mesh with those guard textures on it through nifskope, and then replace the meshes in the CK with the ones you created.

I've found similar problems elsewhere, and fixed it by making a separate mesh from the original with the custom textures, so I'm sure it will help, if only a little bit.

Anyway, from what I've read so far, this mod is coming along well.

I haven't yet tested the mod, but how about trying to create a separate catsuit mesh with those guard textures on it through nifskope, and then replace the meshes in the CK with the ones you created.

I've found similar problems elsewhere, and fixed it by making a separate mesh from the original with the custom textures, so I'm sure it will help, if only a little bit.

Anyway, from what I've read so far, this mod is coming along well.

Thank you so much. This has been driving me insane the entire morning.  

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Do i need a new game for this mod to work? Or just a save without this mod? and how far can i play it?

Nice to hear that the mod is still in development. Are there plans to use this together with the dcl prison or only a stand alone projekt that doesnt use dcl as a precursor?

The currently released version of the mod has no real Quests to complete. However, I still recommend it. You can look around the Prison, and the Warden has some interesting Dialogue. I recommend starting a new game look at what's there and then removing the mod again. 

I will use Devious Devices in the version after the Current one. Cursed Loot, however, is its own mod that I won't interfere with. So the Prison is a standalone thing.

Merry Christmas from the Facility! 
The Warden decided to "Upgrade" the Guard Catsuit. 

20201225091934_1.jpg.dc3f576267c314e113253b68bf3620f3.jpg

It's not too noticeable, but I made the Red Chest part transparent. 
On the Right is the Normal Catsuit for comparison. What do you guys think?
Also, the Tour is now done. I just need to write some more Dialogue and Test everything. 

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

That looks great. I like it.

Is there an updated Testvariant for testingpurposes and what are the actual requirements right now?

No, but there will be a test version soonish, definitely before the end of the year. 

So for the Current version from Farmthat you'll need: 

• Dragonborn

For what im working on right now, you'll need: 

• Dragonborn 
  • Hearthfire 

I'm currently debating whether or not to make DD a requirement in my version. Sooner or later, it will be, but I won't need it for the First Quest. 

1 hour ago, thomas00126 said:

excited im guessing the preview release your going to show doesnt have any prisoner parts? where the dragon born is jailed and held?

No, sadly not just a Tour, Intro Quest, and a small Teaser of the Imprisonment part if you pick the right dialogue ;)

1 hour ago, thomas00126 said:

oh just thought of something maybe use the Il take that display model mod? it can allow for players to be held in somekind of apparatus

Display Model 2 is fantastic. It's been a while since I've used it. I have to look at what's there and then decide if I use it. 

I have a small announcement to make. 

I decided not to make DD a requirement in this version because it wouldn't be used or only very little for now. All dialogue is written all quests are done (for now).

Now im just trying to fix the worst of the Bugs and then release it. Some things to note:

The mod does not (at least I think it does not) support UNP since the Catsuit model is based on CBBE. Also, there are no Bodyslide files right now. Once I change the model to the one from DD, both of those issues should be fixed. 
So right now, the mod has the following Requirements. 

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • HearthFires.esm 
  • Dragonborn.esm 
  • CBBE (other Bodytypes should "work" as long as they don't have Underwear)

Also, SSE Version is coming just a little later than the LE version.

Rubber Facility 0.6 Beta 

So here it is, this is. I've gone through the entire thing. The Quests should be completable if you get stuck somewhere tell me. If you feel so inclined, please also report Spelling and Grammar Mistakes since im, not a native English speaker. 

So what's new:

• Added: Guard Catsuit Alternative 
  • Added: Unused Visitor Catsuit (I haven't used it since its relatively new) 
  • Added: All Suits got fitting Boots and Gasmasks. (Gasmasks Unused Currently)
  • Added: Barracks / Canteen / Kitchen
  • Added: Intro Quest
  • Added: Facility Tour
  • Added: A Quest After the Tour
  • Changed: Remade some Parts of the Prison 
  • Changed: Remade the Entire Navmesh 
  • Added: Bugs probably

Im, sure there is some stuff missing on the List. 

Known Issues: 

• All Guards are Clones (I didn't look into making new Faces, so all Guards look the same for now)
  • The Boots sometimes are Cut at the Ankle im not sure what's causing this.

How to Start: 
Ask the Citizens of Riverwood if they Heard anything interesting lately. 
Also, you need to be a Woman To be allowed to enter the Prison.
If you want to leave, just ask the Guards to be let out. (After the Quest)

Requirements: 

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • HearthFires.esm 
  • Dragonborn.esm 
  • CBBE (other Bodytypes should "work" as long as they don't have Underwear)

Credits: 
Oaristys : Modder's Resource Pack
Blary : FoodContainer Resource
mxwqtkl : Shiny Rubber Catsuits
Farmthat : For the Original Mod

Permissions:
I will keep the same Permissions as Farmthat you can use whatever you want from this mod as long as you give proper Credit. 

Edit: Because Of course, I had to forget something. The Boots that the Guards and Prisoners wear have missing Textures. 

Download Below  

Hi, given it a run through experienced no issues other than possible unexpected behaviour

Spoiler

clicking on the oven actually made me jump into the kitchen, so behind the locked door,

and conveyer belt, your character sometimes gets stuck (more so right at the end) but waiting does eventually resolve itself.

Both really no issues for me.

Great scene setting, really looking forward to how this develops. ?

Nice to see this abandoned mod being under development again!

Having a bridge, real entrance and map marker ist nice, but I personally don't like the need for a control cube - another thing cluttering my inventory. Did you include the meshes and textures for the entrance? If not, you should state the dependency to Dragonborn DLC.

Seems that you've borked the navmesh on the other side of the river, starting at the tree trunk with the Mora Tapinella - my follower is unable to follow me and runs uphill instead. Aaand you should state somewhere, that no follower can accompany me inside the building, she stays outside.

In terms of consitency I'd replace the wooden dressers with something either dwemer-ish or modern. (yes, that came with the original mod)

Couldn't start any quest, no one had useful dialoge (if any) and I had to tcl to gain entry. Most inside doors are locked. Why?

An inconsitency with the guard on the upper floor: It says "Talk Guard" but the speaker's name is Alex.

Missing texture on guards boots and prisoners shoes.

Missing High Heel script on the nurse's heels, and missing texture on the ground model (the one that's seen in the inventory)

As you've asked for grammatical mistakes: the note for the punished warden down in he barracks reads:

"Since some of you have decided to spit on my generosity, I decided in addition to paycuts. I will implement Punishments for all that don't do their work correctly. If you sleep or Play too much with the Prisoners, you will spend a few days in Vacbed. The second time you will Join the prisoners above for Reeducation"

- random capitalizing of words doesn't improve readability. Being german I'm used to capitalised nouns, but not verbs.

First sentence isn't finished and 2x 'decided' is no good style. (Sorry, I have no suggestion for better wording, having a bit of brain fog this morning.)

I'm well aware that this is beta, looking forward to the next stage! ?

(oooh, really glad that this post was saved before the maintenance lockdown!)

25 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Nice to see this abandoned mod being under development again!

Having a bridge, real entrance and map marker ist nice, but I personally don't like the need for a control cube - another thing cluttering my inventory. Did you include the meshes and textures for the entrance? If not, you should state the dependency to Dragonborn DLC.

Seems that you've borked the navmesh on the other side of the river, starting at the tree trunk with the Mora Tapinella - my follower is unable to follow me and runs uphill instead. Aaand you should state somewhere, that no follower can accompany me inside the building, she stays outside.

In terms of consitency I'd replace the wooden dressers with something either dwemer-ish or modern. (yes, that came with the original mod)

Couldn't start any quest, no one had useful dialoge (if any) and I had to tcl to gain entry. Most inside doors are locked. Why?

An inconsitency with the guard on the upper floor: It says "Talk Guard" but the speaker's name is Alex.

Missing texture on guards boots and prisoners shoes.

Missing High Heel script on the nurse's heels, and missing texture on the ground model (the one that's seen in the inventory)

As you've asked for grammatical mistakes: the note for the punished warden down in he barracks reads:

"Since some of you have decided to spit on my generosity, I decided in addition to paycuts. I will implement Punishments for all that don't do their work correctly. If you sleep or Play too much with the Prisoners, you will spend a few days in Vacbed. The second time you will Join the prisoners above for Reeducation"

- random capitalizing of words doesn't improve readability. Being german I'm used to capitalised nouns, but not verbs.

First sentence isn't finished and 2x 'decided' is no good style. (Sorry, I have no suggestion for better wording, having a bit of brain fog this morning.)

I'm well aware that this is beta, looking forward to the next stage! ?

(oooh, really glad that this post was saved before the maintenance lockdown!)

Thanks for the report. I will look into the broken navmesh. 
The Quest is started by talking to one of the People in Riverwood. 
This, along with the Requirements, is in the First Beta Comment
Are the Boots still not fixed? 
Yeah, I forgot about the heels ?

SSE Version downloaded

There seems to be a delay in responses to keypresses when in the facility, which makes it hard to know when you can respond to something

Got to "The accident" and didn't get through the door, found myself locked in place and unable to move

Tried to reload and my pc actually crashed. Been a while since that happened!

(also I did actually save while in the Warden's office and that did not seem to happen... I'll try again)