17 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

Modeling is now complete!

The elements you can equip/unequip are the blindfold, gag, crotch strap, and plugs. The rest is non-negotiable!!

dollsuit.jpg

Nice! I was curious if bodyslider is supported in the for-going future of this mod. Still can't wait for Rubber Adventure and this :)

Bodyslide will not be supported. The reason this has gone quickly is because I've thrown any consideration for body types out the window, and just pushed/pulled the CBBE body type around a bit, shrinking the waist, pointing the toes, bending the arms, etc.

Any player with any body type can "wear" this however. The only reason that works is because literally no skin is showing. The player's body is turned off in the creation kit and only the clothes remain. Convenient!

edit: I was going to make an unequipped version of the crotch strap and plugs, but I couldn't think of where to put it. If I can think of how that'd work (strapped to the back of the corset? reattached diagonally on outside thigh?) then I guess I'd add that at a later date too.

Edited by Farmthat

So, without the blindfold you can see through the suit? :o (thats why you were talking about the myopa mod?)

Anyway its very nice! :D

btw

The elements you can equip/unequip are the blindfold, gag, crotch strap, and plugs. The rest is non-negotiable!!

Looking the armbinder, i dont think the player will be able to equip/unequip anything :D - How will they be equipped?

8 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

The suit looks great! I'm guessing the gag will be either hanging down or in the mouth ingame, rather than seeing both on the same doll?

Correct. They'll both be a "necklace" type so that you can wear one, the other, or neither.

10 hours ago, Zeogrey said:

So, without the blindfold you can see through the suit? :o (thats why you were talking about the myopa mod?)

Anyway its very nice! :D

btw

Looking the armbinder, i dont think the player will be able to equip/unequip anything :D - How will they be equipped?

At the moment, yes--totally visible. No effect with or without the blindfold. I haven't had time to look at myopia or make DD a dependency to use keywords to restrict mobility. I just want to push out the first release of this so I can get back to other projects! tweaks within the creation kit can come later.

Edit: double edit:

Getting much closer. Suit imported in the game, minor issues remain--the high heel offset is now broken and I can't figure out why, probably fixable. fixed! Ran into repeated trouble with the giraffe neck bug again. Solved it by no longer letting the NIF exporter try to auto-remove unused bones, performing the cleanup in Nifskope didn't corrupt the skeleton.

Found weight-painting bugs that I want to repair. crotch strap is clipping through the body a little. tiny bit of clipping toward the tip of the boots, weight painting on removed gag strap is an abrupt transition from spine2 to head, so twisting the head makes it look really weird. fixed! In weight painting good news, the hair is working perfectly now, as well as the box armbinder.  

I'm running out of free time, the next two weeks are likely to be very busy. Have an inlaw visiting over thanksgiving. I can either push out an update tomorrow that may contain a few bugs, or postpone for a couple weeks. I'm probably going to aim for update tomorrow.

Edited by Farmthat

All set ladies and gentlemen. New update is live--let me know if you encounter any big bugs. Old bugs have NOT been fixed in this pass, though I do not believe any of them are game-breaking.

All items are named "DOLLSUIT or DOLLSUIT_xxxx" if you want to console add.item. Alternatively, I've added all wearable items (including retextured catsuits)to a new clothing chest in the dungeon, just past the grated door behind the warden. Impossible to miss!

Go ahead and take it for a spin!

Edited by Farmthat

I took the liberty of making some locking versions of the dollsuit items with devious keywords on them.

NOTE: This is made using the dev version of DD, so I'm not 100% sure if everything will work properly with the release version or not.

And the only testing I did was: does it equip, show the menus, and unequip.

EDIT: I'll also just mention that I only applied the gag effect to the actual gag.

And also I forgot to add the gag magic effect, so reuploaded.

2nd version: 

EDIT2: WARNING, is not updated to work with the DD dev update from today (2017-11-22)!

EDIT3: Fixed version posted later.

Edited by LazyBoot
6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I took the liberty of making some locking versions of the dollsuit items with devious keywords on them.

NOTE: This is made using the dev version of DD, so I'm not 100% sure if everything will work properly with the release version or not.

RR_DollsuitDDdev.esp

LOL that was fast! Thanks!

I'm at work now but I'll check it out later.

i tried to set the belt as a slot 49 item which is the chasity belt slot used by DD, but it was getting a really weird conflict with the suit where it'd go invisible. I switched it to slot 60 instead and everything seems fine, but I did like the idea of eventually conforming to DD standards.

3 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

LOL that was fast! Thanks!

I'm at work now but I'll check it out later.

i tried to set the belt as a slot 49 item which is the chasity belt slot used by DD, but it was getting a really weird conflict with the suit where it'd go invisible. I switched it to slot 60 instead and everything seems fine, but I did like the idea of eventually conforming to DD standards.

I wasn't sure what slots you had assigned in the nifs (and I didn't bother checking), but added the slots for plugs. And for now I've only set it up as plugs. Though I could probably easily make it count as a belt as well.

Also I think the reason it would go invisible could be due to the device hider, if you still have that on default settings.

I'm not sure how the device hider works, honestly.

but it was really strange--it was visible when the suit wasn't equipped, and was BRIEFLY visible when the suit was equipped, but would blink out of existence when the inventory screen was closed.

somewhat weirdly, the NIFs (with the exception of the belt because I fussed with it) do not have skin partitions assigned to them. The CK doesn't seem to care if you leave the NIFs with NiSkinData nodes, I'm used to converting to BsDismember, and adding a partition and assigning a slot but... I forgot to do it and everything just worked anyway so I left it alone.

Edited by Farmthat
7 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

I'm not sure how the device hider works, honestly.

but it was really strange--it was visible when the suit wasn't equipped, and was BRIEFLY visible when the suit was equipped, but would blink out of existence when the inventory screen was closed.

That does indeed sound like the device hider from devious devices. By default it will hide whatever is in the chastity belt slot (and piercings I think) whenever something is worn in the body slot. I think maybe it doesn't if the thing in the body slot is tagged as a devious suit, but I'm not sure, I tend to just disable it.

Edited by LazyBoot
34 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

EDIT: I'll also just mention that I only applied the gag effect to the actual gag.

And also I forgot to add the gag magic effect, so reuploaded.

2nd version: RR_DollsuitDDdev.esp

I can report that it gives an error and does not allow the user to unequip in release version

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

just took a quick look into your v52 rubbermadness

YEHAAAA! amazing, outstanding

looks relay like a very crazy thick rubber doll suit => the mother of all rubber dolls

its like second life gets ported to skyrim ;D

im am sure the DCL dollmaker will soon have to order a few thousands of those :O

Glad you like it!! If I could critique myself, I think the base layer of the suit is maybe a liiiiitle bit too low-poly in places, and too high-poly in little clusters. May update that later.

I should also mention (and I'll add it to the dependency list) that in order for the high heel offset to work, you must have racemenu or... net immerse override installed. (I think that's what it's called.) Most people have racemenu, and it's a soft dependency anyhow.

15 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

That does indeed sound like the device hider from devious devices. By default it will hide whatever is in the chastity belt slot (and piercings I think) whenever something is worn in the body slot. I think maybe it doesn't if the thing in the body slot is tagged as a devious suit, but I'm not sure, I tend to just disable it.

Put a keyword on the suit that contains "NoHide" in its EditorID, and the hider won't try to hide any devices underneath it. DDi comes with one (zad_NoHide) or you can create your own.

downloading the updated version now, looking forward to it.  Keep up the great work.  I'm not going to whine about how long it takes for updates, considering 1)  I have no idea what your personal life is like, and 2) I certainly couldn't do this myself.  Thank you for your effort on this mod (to everyone involved)

The suit is so sexy :flushed: I was wondering if your going to add a nipples to the breast at all and if maybe you will ever  increase the hip, breast, and butt size, kind of like reshaping the body to become a true sex doll, It doesn't have to be right away just wondering if its on your scope or not. This is truly a unique thing finally arriving in Skyrim

Edited by Cammy
4 hours ago, Cammy said:

The suit is so sexy :flushed: I was wondering if your going to add a nipples to the breast at all and if maybe you will ever  increase the hip, breast, and butt size, kind of like reshaping the body to become a true sex doll, It doesn't have to be right away just wondering if its on your scope or not. This is truly a unique thing finally arriving in Skyrim

I'm glad you like it! So, I'm not itching to add those features, but it wouldn't be that hard to. I want to redo the suit mesh to have a few more (and smoother) polygons, and if I go back to that stage of mesh editing, changing the body proportions is trivial. 

I do like the existing proportions pretty well, personally, but I wouldn't mind having an option or two.

And about nipples--were you thinking cosmetic? Like modeled rubber? Because my thinking is that the suit is too thick to show details through it, resulting in things like the smooth rounded facial features.

I would also love to add different types of clothing and contraptions over time. I welcome any suggestions people have.

18 hours ago, Farmthat said:

I'm glad you like it! So, I'm not itching to add those features, but it wouldn't be that hard to. I want to redo the suit mesh to have a few more (and smoother) polygons, and if I go back to that stage of mesh editing, changing the body proportions is trivial. 

I do like the existing proportions pretty well, personally, but I wouldn't mind having an option or two.

And about nipples--were you thinking cosmetic? Like modeled rubber? Because my thinking is that the suit is too thick to show details through it, resulting in things like the smooth rounded facial features.

I would also love to add different types of clothing and contraptions over time. I welcome any suggestions people have.

Exactly like modeled rubber, I'm not totally sure what the limitations of the suit are so i'm kind of just throwing out ideas.

With the clothing you could add themes to it such as "nurse" "maid" "dog" maybe even imitate other NPC's to an extent.