26 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

(also I did actually save while in the Warden's office and that did not seem to happen... I'll try again)

Okay, for some reason, the saves don't get put in your characters save folder if you look under All saves, they should be there. 

27 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

There seems to be a delay in responses to keypresses when in the facility, which makes it hard to know when you can respond to something

Got to "The accident" and didn't get through the door, found myself locked in place and unable to move

Tried to reload and my pc actually crashed. Been a while since that happened!

I can't replicate this. Can someone confirm this? Everything seems to run fine for me. 

Bit more with the accident...

It doesn't seem to push you far enough through / start the rollers / belt working so the doors close and push you back out. You're then stuck as you are meant to be in an animation

Okay, for some reason, the saves don't get put in your characters save folder if you look under All saves, they should be there. 

Yup, found them after reloading from the main menu.

The delay only seems to happen in 3rd person btw. Everything is fine when in 1st (but who doesn't want to see that shiny :) )

34 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Bit more with the accident...

It doesn't seem to push you far enough through / start the rollers / belt working so the doors close and push you back out. You're then stuck as you are meant to be in an animation

Yup, found them after reloading from the main menu.

The delay only seems to happen in 3rd person btw. Everything is fine when in 1st (but who doesn't want to see that shiny :) )

Even in the third-person im unable to confirm any Lag. Maybe I made a mistake while packing the mod. Try this Version. It's taken directly from my data folder, and I can 100% confirm that it works for me. If this still doesn't work make a new character or load one that has never entered the facility. Noclip to the room where "The Accident" takes place and type this in the console: 

setstage RR_IntroQuest02 10 

Also, make sure that the conveyor moves. Sometimes when my PC was under stress, it stopped moving.  

(The Conveyor should always move even if the Quest hasn't started yet)

@TheQueenofTraps  did you have a chance to try the mod yet? Can you confirm this?

RR 0.6 Beta SSE.zip

I tested the SSE Version, The first time i went through and got to the end of the conveyor belt i got stuck and unable to move then i restarted the hole mod from outside the prison and didn't get stuck on the belt second try not sure why. also noticed that the doll suits is all kinds of bugged out as it folds the wearer in half while pushing them into the ground.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

@TheQueenofTraps did you have a chance to try the mod yet? Can you confirm this?

And I'm back. Everything seems to be working on my end. A few grammatical errors, nothing major. Got a black screen when I first entered but that was easy to fix by just exiting and re-entering. After that, everything was smoothing sailing, got through the Conveyor on my first pass with not problems. Can't wait to see what comes next.

44 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

Also noticed that the doll suits is all kinds of bugged out as it folds the wearer in half while pushing them into the ground.

Agreed, I'm pretty sure this is not what it's suppose to look like:

ScreenShot5.png.54ab3e01ace23d87aa0e610c5da8114c.png

4 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Even in the third-person im unable to confirm any Lag. Maybe I made a mistake while packing the mod. Try this Version. It's taken directly from my data folder, and I can 100% confirm that it works for me. If this still doesn't work make a new character or load one that has never entered the facility. Noclip to the room where "The Accident" takes place and type this in the console: 

setstage RR_IntroQuest02 10 

Also, make sure that the conveyor moves. Sometimes when my PC was under stress, it stopped moving.  

(The Conveyor should always move even if the Quest hasn't started yet)

@TheQueenofTraps  did you have a chance to try the mod yet? Can you confirm this?

RR 0.6 Beta SSE.zip 35.05 MB · 2 downloads

I've played through a couple of times now (with the original zip) and not been able to repeat the lag. I did clean up the save game I used after encountering as a check. I'll keep trying and get back to you.

I've got the same issue with the doll suit and the plugins ;) are in the wrong place as well - matching the chopped in half look.

6 hours ago, Prime66 said:

The Quest is started by talking to one of the People in Riverwood. 
This, along with the Requirements, is in the First Beta Comment.

Ah, I see, thanks for the reply.

You might want to add that same quest to the gate-guard, handing you that slip for the job. Starting this way, the quest ran smoothly.

I like that you've kept the folding stairs, it makes you feel really helpless at the bottom of the stairwell. Also liked being forcewalked through the double gates at the entrance.

As you seem to take development really into your hands, what about starting a new Thread/Download page? It is confusing for all who haven't been following this thread for a while (like me) not to find the relevant information on the starting page (nd I know from the discussion in SLtR that only the original author himself can change the starting page)

There are quite a few flaws in the spelling, the one that bugs me most is the sloppy "im" instead of "I am"

12 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I've played through a couple of times now (with the original zip) and not been able to repeat the lag. I did clean up the save game I used after encountering as a check. I'll keep trying and get back to you.

I've got the same issue with the doll suit and the plugins ;) are in the wrong place as well - matching the chopped in half look.

Good to hear that it works now. 

Im already looking into the strange Dollsuit issue. I tried replicating it, but no luck. Can someone with this issue please try and put on the Dollsuit and see if it's also broken. 

PS. The Navmesh in the Main world is now fixed. Memo to me never delete vanilla navmesh. 

23 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Ah, I see, thanks for the reply.

You might want to add that same quest to the gate-guard, handing you that slip for the job. Starting this way, the quest ran smoothly.

I like that you've kept the folding stairs, it makes you feel really helpless at the bottom of the stairwell. Also liked being forcewalked through the double gates at the entrance.

As you seem to take development really into your hands, what about starting a new Thread/Download page? It is confusing for all who haven't been following this thread for a while (like me) not to find the relevant information on the starting page (nd I know from the discussion in SLtR that only the original author himself can change the starting page)

There are quite a few flaws in the spelling, the one that bugs me most is the sloppy "im" instead of "I am"

That's not a bad idea. I might add that in the next update. 
Yeah, I also love the Stairs. I will start a new thread tomorrow now that most of the Bugs are out. 
Well, no, surprise there. While I understand English just fine, speaking and writing is not my strong suit. I use Grammarly to get out most of my Spelling mistakes. That's where the "I'm" comes from ?

44 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

That's not a bad idea. I might add that in the next update. 
Yeah, I also love the Stairs. I will start a new thread tomorrow now that most of the Bugs are out. 
Well, no, surprise there. While I understand English just fine, speaking and writing is not my strong suit. I use Grammarly to get out most of my Spelling mistakes. That's where the "I'm" comes from ?

It's a shame that you don't have a text source file for the dialogue - I know I'd certainly go through and correct any glaring errors I came across. (yup: I AM a complete grammar N.... thing)

Just to add: Like everyone else who has expressed their gratitude and admiration: Thank you so much for carrying this on, it was a great premise and your work so far shows a great deal of promise and polish.

10 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

It's a shame that you don't have a text source file for the dialogue - I know I'd certainly go through and correct any glaring errors I came across. (yup: I AM a complete grammar N.... thing)

Just to add: Like everyone else who has expressed their gratitude and admiration: Thank you so much for carrying this on, it was a great premise and your work so far shows a great deal of promise and polish.

Thank you for the kind words :) If you are interested in proofreading my writing, I can push them through a Google doc before making the Dialogue in the CK.

7 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Would it be possible to make it possible to get handled as a simple slavery outcome to get send to the prison? or as perhaps if someone broke the rules of skyrim gets send there?

I know i know distant future perhaps

7 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

I'm not positive if @Prime66 said this or not, so don't quote me, but I don't think he's going to do that.

While at first, this was true. I thought some more about how to write this mod. Here is my current idea:
So Prisoner, Patient, and Worker will be repeatable Quests. Since I don't want to mess with the Vanilla Prison System, SS will be strongly recommended. Prisoner and Patient will be similar but different since the player can decide what kind of training they will receive as a Patient and how long. The Prisoner won't have that choice, and maybe just maybe they just keep the prisoner Player as a Test subject. The Test subject is the Main path. It will not be repeatable but will have a whole story to it.

But obviously, just like you said, distant future. :D 

Having this as a possible Simple Slavery Plus Plus outcome would be nice.

Imagine being sold as a slave, and then someone in full rubber gear approaches you.

"So, you are wondering what Fate had in stall for you? You are lucky, you haven't been sold to some perverted, sex-depraved weirdo, you are going to do scientific research in our brand new facility!"

Then you are clad in the Testsubject catsuit and the test quest begins.

Maybe that quest could be repeatable with some variation (yes, distant future fantasies) when after being released poor me falls into the hand of the slavers again.

At the end of the procedure, be it the test, prison or voluntary treatment, I could imagine that you are sold to a new owner, but with a high submission score. Maybe @HexBolt8 could implement something like that for SS++ and/or SLtR, so that you start as Lola with 100% score.

Just me having wet fantasies: Your Test Supervisor accompanies you to Riften slave market, has a chat with the auctioneer, and after you've been sold, has another chat with your new owner, so that he/she knows that you're no captured bandit but an already well trained slave. But that's wishful thinking for the far future.

If @Tr_veller is willing to do proof reading, that would be very much appreciated!

36 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Having this as a possible Simple Slavery Plus Plus outcome would be nice.

Imagine being sold as a slave, and then someone in full rubber gear approaches you.

"So, you are wondering what Fate had in stall for you? You are lucky, you haven't been sold to some perverted, sex-depraved weirdo, you are going to do scientific research in our brand new facility!"

Then you are clad in the Testsubject catsuit and the test quest begins.

Maybe that quest could be repeatable with some variation (yes, distant future fantasies) when after being released poor me falls into the hand of the slavers again.

At the end of the procedure, be it the test, prison or voluntary treatment, I could imagine that you are sold to a new owner, but with a high submission score. Maybe @HexBolt8 could implement something like that for SS++ and/or SLtR, so that you start as Lola with 100% score.

Just me having wet fantasies: Your Test Supervisor accompanies you to Riften slave market, has a chat with the auctioneer, and after you've been sold, has another chat with your new owner, so that he/she knows that you're no captured bandit but an already well trained slave. But that's wishful thinking for the far future.

If @Tr_veller is willing to do proof reading, that would be very much appreciated!

I like that, and I also love the new Version of Submissive Lola. The only "issue" for me is that it has a severe lack of Rubber clothing.

The current Testsubject Catsuit is just a placeholder, and im unhappy with it. I am already working on a better version. 

53 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

I like that, and I also love the new Version of Submissive Lola. The only "issue" for me is that it has a severe lack of Rubber clothing.

The current Testsubject Catsuit is just a placeholder, and im unhappy with it. I am already working on a better version. 

the Testsubject Catsuit should absolutely be replaced with the Doll suit or something similar.

7 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Yup - chuck it over :) 

Alright, I'll compile all of my current writing and send you a DM with the link, not sure when, though. Quite busy at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.

7 hours ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

the Testsubject Catsuit should absolutely be replaced with the Doll suit or something similar.

I like the Doll suit, but I will keep it for special occasions. I want to make a nice-looking suit based on the mxw Catsuit for day to day wear. Maybe some transparency? Not sure yet though rest assured it's going to look much better than the current one.

16 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

I like the Doll suit, but I will keep it for special occasions. I want to make a nice-looking suit based on the mxw Catsuit for day to day wear. Maybe some transparency? Not sure yet though rest assured it's going to look much better than the current one.

If I may make a suggestion:

Comorito has a large variety of rubber catsuits, why not consult with them for a design?

19 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Honestly can't wait to see what becomes of the doll suit. Hope it gets a good amount of use.

Will the Vac beds get used or are they like the pedestal you mentioned earlier and only really decoration?

Thank you for picking this back up. Was disapointed when it was abadoned, can't wait to see what you make of it.

4 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

If I may make a suggestion:

Comorito has a large variety of rubber catsuits, why not consult with them for a design?

Thanks.

I had a look, but I want to make my own Textures. I find the Prosses of making my own Textures quite enjoyable, especially when im wearing my own suit. But they did give me some inspiration :) 

4 hours ago, MrBig said:

Honestly can't wait to see what becomes of the doll suit. Hope it gets a good amount of use.

Will the Vac beds get used or are they like the pedestal you mentioned earlier and only really decoration?

Thank you for picking this back up. Was disapointed when it was abadoned, can't wait to see what you make of it.

That depends heavily on me being able to fix the weird Issue with it in the SSE Version. Yes, sadly the Vacbed has the same Issue as the Pedestal. That being said, I have an idea on how to simulate being in one.  Not saying more than that :D 

just did a run thou the mod and i only saw 1 problem for me and that's the dialog want updating had to constantly reload the save every 10 seconds and even change instants so the dialog could play to the end and this was with bare bones of mods only FNIS RR_0.6 and bodyside if you want when im next available i could record the play thoue and upload it hear if it would let me

18 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Thank you for the kind words :) If you are interested in proofreading my writing, I can push them through a Google doc before making the Dialogue in the CK.

While at first, this was true. I thought some more about how to write this mod. Here is my current idea:
So Prisoner, Patient, and Worker will be repeatable Quests. Since I don't want to mess with the Vanilla Prison System, SS will be strongly recommended. Prisoner and Patient will be similar but different since the player can decide what kind of training they will receive as a Patient and how long. The Prisoner won't have that choice, and maybe just maybe they just keep the prisoner Player as a Test subject. The Test subject is the Main path. It will not be repeatable but will have a whole story to it.

But obviously, just like you said, distant future. :D 

I had a perfect run , verry cool so far!

keep it up! looking forward to the 3 branches