oh I don't necessarily mean scripting anything fancy. I just mean as a bit of immersive lore fluff. lets say you read the warden's journal or  something similar and it tells you what each color represents then as you see npc's around the world or in the facility you have an idea of what they did to land themselves in the facility.

Notes and journals scattered around fits in with my world-building toolbox pretty well. I think something like this could happen, sure!

Adding on to the suit, will the armbinder and gag be separate items? I would just love it if it's just a doll-suit if you know what I mean :)

P.S. How's the development of Suiting Up Skyrim: A Rubber Adventure going along? 

Adding on to the suit, will the armbinder and gag be separate items? I would just love it if it's just a doll-suit if you know what I mean :)

P.S. How's the development of Suiting Up Skyrim: A Rubber Adventure going along?

The armbinder is non-negotiable, since the suit doesn't actually have arms inside the armbinder. The meshes and even skeleton bones below the left and right clavicles have been deleted. Getting the armbinder to work in this way is actually a pretty big technical victory to circumvent the need to specialty animations. The plugs will be a "necklace" item types independent from the suit.

I could make a normal "armed" suit very easily by skipping that step and just squishing the basic catsuit body into the corset--if there's demand.

Suited for Skyrim is moving along. Feliks has some scripting to do, and I've got some modeling to do. This has been a refreshing break from the (somewhat) frustrating stage that I'm at, which is mostly weight-painting and texture fixes. There are a LOT of files to juggle in that beast. 25 or so NIFs I think. I'd be doing myself a favor to organize the folders, honestly, and delete all the "test"s and "_2"s and junk... anyway. Still underway.

I've learned a few techniques over the last days that will help speed that process up, too.

The armbinder is non-negotiable, since the suit doesn't actually have arms inside the armbinder. The meshes and even skeleton bones below the left and right clavicles have been deleted. Getting the armbinder to work in this way is actually a pretty big technical victory to circumvent the need to specialty animations. The plugs will be a "necklace" item types independent from the suit.

I could make a normal "armed" suit very easily by skipping that step and just squishing the basic catsuit body into the corset--if there's demand.

Suited for Skyrim is moving along. Feliks has some scripting to do, and I've got some modeling to do. This has been a refreshing break from the (somewhat) frustrating stage that I'm at, which is mostly weight-painting and texture fixes. There are a LOT of files to juggle in that beast. 25 or so NIFs I think. I'd be doing myself a favor to organize the folders, honestly, and delete all the "test"s and "_2"s and junk... anyway. Still underway.

I've learned a few techniques over the last days that will help speed that process up, too.

Nice!

Talk about prgress in the last few days. Very good work Farm, really good to see you chugging along again ^^

Feels good to make progress!

Here's a new quality of life (and aesthetic) improvement: better padded wall panels. The old panels were needlessly complicated, clocking in at, I think, over 4,000 vertices? I've made this a 2D mesh rather than a box, and reduced the verts to about 1,000, and the file size from 650kb to 99kb. I've also made them much fluffier and organic-looking in the process, somehow.

My graphics card still heats up when I poke my head into that little room, but... what can you do. it MIGHT be smarter to do flat walls and just give them a white tile texture, and save the pads for the cells only? Something to think on. Hope that saves someone's laptop.

Back to the new suit, now.

post-269220-0-64983300-1509762997_thumb.jpg

Im not an expert on it (mapped on old Q3 Radiant editors) but the best would be to make flat walls and let the shader give it a fake tickness by playing on light & reflection, more FPS-friendly i think, but it may look like a copy/paste.

I think it could be the same as the latex suit

About the rubber dolls: The lack of eyes and nostrils makes it look a bit uncanny. If nothing else, have fake eyes and nostrils on it, kinda like on a love doll.

It is a little uncanny, yes--but I don't really want to paint on eyes. Somehow that sort of ornamentation has been really offputting to me. Either A: it looks extremely cartoonish and low-effort or B: it looks too realistic and gets even deeper into uncanny valley. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

I've tried to accommodate for things like breathing via the hollow gag because it's a little detail people often care about.

I had thought about including a blindfold. It would be non-removable (or maybe removable, but there's absolutely no version with eyes possible,) so just some topography for the face--but it might resolve the face being unsettling to some, perhaps.

I guess that's up for discussion!

About the rubber dolls: The lack of eyes and nostrils makes it look a bit uncanny. If nothing else, have fake eyes and nostrils on it, kinda like on a love doll.

It is a little uncanny, yes--but I don't really want to paint on eyes. Somehow that sort of ornamentation has been really offputting to me. Either A: it looks extremely cartoonish and low-effort or B: it looks too realistic and gets even deeper into uncanny valley. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

I've tried to accommodate for things like breathing via the hollow gag because it's a little detail people often care about.

I had thought about including a blindfold. It would be non-removable (or maybe removable, but there's absolutely no version with eyes possible,) so just some topography for the face--but it might resolve the face being unsettling to some, perhaps.

I guess that's up for discussion!

Seriously?!?! C'mon..... Who really cares about breathing? :P:lol:

How about you show the inside of that doll mask and then there are two little rubber tubes that go into the nose and connect to... somewhere. The mask looks thick enough to hide such tubes. It would be an additional discomfort for the (un)lucky wearer and also explain the breathing.

Just an idea.

People CARE. Comment sections on image boards always have that one guy who is like "no holes in that hood, OMG, snuff, omg, breaking the rules! Ban!" Like they have literally zero imagination or tolerance for the physically impossible in fantasy, despite then turning around and hypocritically jerking it to their particular fetish of, like, masturbating with watermelons or something.

Anyway... I can look past it easily in others' work, but if it's my own creation I DO try to accommodate realism, BUT:

How about you show the inside of that doll mask and then there are two little rubber tubes that go into the nose and connect to... somewhere. The mask looks thick enough to hide such tubes. It would be an additional discomfort for the (un)lucky wearer and also explain the breathing.

Just an idea.

I do like the idea of just explaining it that way. There is definitely enough room for breathing through the nose, and also, when putting on the suit perhaps a dialog pops up explaining that along with other details.

I'm not sure how I would show the interior of the mask, though. That would be cool, but a lot of work to model the interior as an explanation piece.

I'm not sure how I would show the interior of the mask, though.

I mean, not while you're wearing it. I mean the world model. The thing you see when it's lying on the floor and that you can view and rotate in the inventory. Just make that one so that we can see the inside of the mask. Basically: Not folded together or flattened out.

People CARE. Comment sections on image boards always have that one guy who is like "no holes in that hood, OMG, snuff, omg, breaking the rules! Ban!" Like they have literally zero imagination or tolerance for the physically impossible in fantasy, despite then turning around and hypocritically jerking it to their particular fetish of, like, masturbating with watermelons or something.

Anyway... I can look past it easily in others' work, but if it's my own creation I DO try to accommodate realism, BUT:

I know. Just a smart ass comment that wasn't as funny in text as it was in my head.

May i suggest https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69611/? ?

El_Duderino already has some of his item from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/ fitted for the helmet_overlay

Well, considering it doesn't have eyeholes, I'm not sure it'd be a good fit. I will probably give it a DD blindfold tag, and let the player decide which mode they prefer. If I could choose, first person would be about 80% darkened and very blurry. I don't think blurry is an option anywhere, sadly.

some shade of blurry: Myopia 1.1

just needs to be the other way around. you get myopia as soon as you put on the mask.

but the blurry effect from DD is good too me thinks.

the DD option is great because useres can still choose (if they become claustrophobic)

maybe even add the breath effects from Bag of Fetish Items (the sound of the Gasmask addons, just test it ^^)

LL mods remind me of a box full of Lego bricks right now

some shade of blurry: Myopia 1.1

just needs to be the other way around. you get myopia as soon as you put on the mask.

but the blurry effect from DD is good too me thinks.

the DD option is great because useres can still choose (if they become claustrophobic)

maybe even add the breath effects from Bag of Fetish Items (the sound of the Gasmask addons, just test it ^^)

LL mods remind me of a box full of Lego bricks right now

I'm loving a lot of these ideas of yours!

Just a quick update--weight-painting went haywire and I turned the new doll suit into a giraffe monster about 12 feet tall with a super elongated neck.  I'll have to import everything back into an earlier base-body file with a non-screwed skeleton and try this again. I will also use the opportunity to add an optional and cosmetic blindfold accessory.