Here are some thoughts on plot. I think I have it worked out.

Ā 

First--yes--the facility sources its inmates from the prison system--accepting pay from the holds in order to take high-risk female prisoners and hold them and rehabilitate them in a way that reduces their risk of repeat offenses.Ā  Check. Done. Legitimized.

Ā 

At the facility, they're trained and conditioned to love latex and bondage... with some holdouts.

Ā 

And here's what's new:

Ā 

But the ultimate goal of the warden/facility should be to produce something valuable on the side, and I think I know what that should be: brainwashed rubber-wrapped sex dolls. And so, I've been working on a new suit. It's one piece--no buckles, zips,Ā or straps. When an inmate is deemed ready for release, they take a ride down the conveyor belt, (pretty sure I always wanted the conveyor to do something like this) into an as-yet built room/machine, and pop out the other side sealed in and ready to go back out into the world!Ā  PerfectlyĀ dressed for a career in an army camp or inn, say.

Ā 

This armor willĀ be best-suited to NPCs but would also be player-wearable, though definitely not bodyslide compatible orĀ able to be "parted out"Ā if you know what I mean.

Ā 

TLDR:

The facility takes prisoners, indoctrinates them, turns them into rubberized dolls, rubberized dolls can be foundĀ around Skyrim, player story/quest thenĀ built around that framework over time.

Ā 

Let me know what you think about going this direction, and the suit.

Ā 

post-269220-0-67663500-1509399528_thumb.jpg

Ā 

First--yes--the facility sources its inmates from the prison system--accepting pay from the holds in order to take high-risk female prisoners and hold them and rehabilitate them in a way that reduces their risk of repeat offenses.Ā  Check. Done. Legitimized.

Ā 

At the facility, they're trained and conditioned to love latex and bondage... with some holdouts.

Ā 

And here's what's new:

Ā 

But the ultimate goal of the warden/facility should be to produce something valuable on the side, and I think I know what that should be: brainwashed rubber-wrapped sex dolls. And so, I've been working on a new suit. It's one piece--no buckles, zips,Ā or straps. When an inmate is deemed ready for release, they take a ride down the conveyor belt, (pretty sure I always wanted the conveyor to do something like this) into an as-yet built room/machine, and pop out the other side sealed in and ready to go back out into the world!Ā  PerfectlyĀ dressed for a career in an army camp or inn, say.

Ā 

This armor willĀ be best-suited to NPCs but would also be player-wearable, though definitely not bodyslide compatible orĀ able to be "parted out"Ā if you know what I mean.

Ā 

TLDR:

The facility takes prisoners, indoctrinates them, turns them into rubberized dolls, rubberized dolls can be foundĀ around Skyrim, player story/quest thenĀ built around that framework over time.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm loving this! You have some great ideas!

Ā 

Suit looks great!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And here's what's new:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

TLDR:

Ā 

Ā 

sounds awesome. I love the whole idea behind been totally trapped in the rubber suit (side note big reason i can't wait for suited for skyrim :))

Ā 

Suit looks really good too. the whole no buckles or zips sounds awesome; no escape without consent of the facility

Ā 

few questions/suggestions; will it tie in to been arrested? would be nice from an immersion stand point to actually get arrested in a hold and either serve time or rehabilitate; while I know its more work It would definitely be nice to be both guard or prisoner.

Ā 

Second for the player at least maybe instead of brainwashing how about breaking the prisoner? making a 'legal sex slave'. breaking the spirit and submitting feels much more harsh. or even have a choice;Ā  remain defiant and get brainwashed to obey or submit and become a rubber slave willingly

Ā 

either way sounds awesome; really looking forward to this progressing. kinda thought you may have dropped it so glad thats not the case

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And here's what's new:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

TLDR:

Ā 

STOP YOU'RE HITTING SO MANY OF MY FETISHES AT ONCE!

Ā 

Keep going, man, getting hyped about this project!

I would love to tie into the prison system, I could probably intercept the normal warden's dialog at some point with a gender check and send the player to my dungeon.

Ā 

To keep up my motivation I think I want to hold off on direct player immersion like this, and "set the stage" first. Whether that's smart or not, I dunno.

Ā 

I haven't dropped the project, but I wouldn't blame anyone for wondering. I'm pulled a few directions with my modding/modeling time, and I have very little time compared to a year or two ago due to an apparently endless queue of house remodeling projects, job hour changes, etc. However, that may ease up some. Meanwhile my modeling skills continue to improve, so I can't help seeing things I'd like more of, and creating them. It goes surprisingly fast compared to working in creation kit...

Nice! That sounds great! :)

Is this something that can happen to the player character as well or NPC's only?

Anything that can happen to an NPC can happen to the PC, too. This will be weighted to a skeleton and wearable. However, it basically replaces the body entirely. No hands, feet, head, hair etc. are visible, and no body types other than the shape I've made are supportable. I mean, they're "supported" but have no effect on the suit's shape. The various pieces like the corset, neck corset or arm binder (the arms are pinned reverse-prayer style) will not be separate objects in-game.

Ā 

This is ENORMOUSLY more convenient from a modeling perspective. And I think, not a big deal to rationalize considering the tightness/shaping of the suit are basically aimed at anonymity/conformity.

This is awesome!

Just wondering (again, like in Suited for Skyrim!) will the suit be tied with the DD system?

If yes what effects will be applied to the player?

Anyway this is looking very nice, Cheers :D

This is awesome!

Ā 

Just wondering (again, like in Suited for Skyrim!) will the suit be tied with the DD system?

Ā 

If yes what effects will be applied to the player?

Ā 

Anyway this is looking very nice, Cheers :D

Yeah, I think it would use a bunch of those keywords. For example, you can't use hands due to a box/reverse-prayer armbinder. Gagged. Hobbled to walking speed due to heel-less ballet boots, and blindfolded (in my mind set at 50%.) At least, those are the ones that make sense based on the design, but maybe the run speed thing should get lifted just for quality of life playability.

So yesterday I got a molar pulled. NOT FUN. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

Ā 

I've tried to spend my newfound downtime productively however. And succeeded.Ā So I present to you a progress picture.

Ā 

A few things to note. The shoes aren't working right. The feet are supposed to be bound into an en-pointe position. The structural white piping is there but the... "corseting" of the shoe that's supposed to coverĀ from ankle to lower calf and toes to archĀ are critically bugged somehow. I'll have to rebuild them. I do, however, have the height offset working correctly.

Ā 

I have minor weight-painting issues where the hair transitions from the face to the collarbone, and a little more jaggedness on the left arm where it enters the box armbinder.

Ā 

BUT. Holy shit, I might be getting good at this because this is hella complicated and I got it on my first try from Max -> Nifskope -> Creation kit.

Ā 

Oh yeah, in other news, I lost progress by somehow deleting or saving over my mod file. Not a lot was lost since I honestly hadn't done much except bring in the animated new version of the restraint chair in 0.51. I still have all my NIFs and texture for everything though. So, not hard to catch back up.

post-269220-0-14362400-1509580071_thumb.jpg

So yesterday I got a molar pulled. NOT FUN. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

Ā 

I've tried to spend my newfound downtime productively however. And succeeded.Ā So I present to you a progress picture.

Ā 

A few things to note. The shoes aren't working right. The feet are supposed to be bound into an en-pointe position. The structural white piping is there but the... "corseting" of the shoe that's supposed to coverĀ from ankle to lower calf and toes to archĀ are critically bugged somehow. I'll have to rebuild them. I do, however, have the height offset working correctly.

Ā 

I have minor weight-painting issues where the hair transitions from the face to the collarbone, and a little more jaggedness on the left arm where it enters the box armbinder.

Ā 

BUT. Holy shit, I might be getting good at this because this is hella complicated and I got it on my first try from Max -> Nifskope -> Creation kit.

Ā 

Oh yeah, in other news, I lost progress by somehow deleting or saving over my mod file. Not a lot was lost since I honestly hadn't done much except bring in the animated new version of the restraint chair in 0.51. I still have all my NIFs and texture for everything though. So, not hard to catch back up.

Woooo!

WTF thats exactly what was missing, the ultimate rubber doll 0.0

thx, that doesnt makes it easier to wait for your mod :blush:

shiny skyrim rules!

Ā 

Get well soon (teeth are totaly overrated)

Ā 

Right?

Ā 

Well, I've got a few things to add/change/fix but I want to aim for maybe two weeks for a 0.52 update. Just this outfit, the new chair thing, and some quality of life changes around the dungeon.

Ā 

edit: Colors are totally changeable if anyone has suggestions. Also, I want to do something different with the armbinder which is kind of boring as-is, but I don't now what would help.

Ā 

how many molars are left?

i mean if loosing teeth helps with making rubber dolls...

Ā 

no realy, hahaha, this kind of outfit you created there is exactly what is missing in all rubbery mods on LL (its how the final stage of the DCL rubber collar transformation should have looked like),

it had to be made and i am so lucky you did it (backround musik: *sweet dreams are made of this*)

GENIUS!

looking so forward to 0.52 now

(no rush.. err.. yes... no.. oh well)

Ā 

EDIT: for more inspiration: Outbound Comic

Ā 

how many molars are left?

i mean if loosing teeth helps with making rubber dolls...

Ā 

no realy, hahaha, this kind of outfit you created there is exactly what is missing in all rubbery mods on LL (its how the final stage of the DCL rubber collar transformation should have looked like),

it had to be made and i am so lucky you did it (backround musik: *sweet dreams are made of this*)

GENIUS!

looking so forward to 0.52 now

(no rush.. err.. yes... no.. oh well)

Ā 

DownĀ four wisdom teeth and two molars--I'm not too concerned. There would have been ways to save both molars if I had wanted to drop 10k and have braces for two years inĀ early high school. I passed.

Ā 

Suited for Skyrim will have a similar feel to this, but will be a transformative process like DCL rather than just an on/off armor like this. That's a big part of why it's going so slowly--the large number of steps it takes and the number of corresponding models. It'll be a greatĀ addition to the genre when it's released!

Ā 

I'll throw everything in a chest in the dungeon. Don't know if I'll get around to baking the DDi keywords into it by then, probably not honestly. So you could still pick up weapons and stuff, which looks hilarious with no arms.

Ā 

Well, I've got a few things to add/change/fix but I want to aim for maybe two weeks for a 0.52 update. Just this outfit, the new chair thing, and some quality of life changes around the dungeon.

Ā 

edit: Colors are totally changeable if anyone has suggestions. Also, I want to do something different with the armbinder which is kind of boring as-is, but I don't now what would help.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What about some sort of color scheme based on the crime/prisoner?

Ā 

Such as black for major crimes like murder, red for medium crimes like assault and white for petty crimes like stealing. Some of your early ideas suggested voluntary committing so maybe blue or some such for non prisoners.

Ā 

A color scheme would give an 'in the know' nod to the guards etc of skyrim. if its a major criminal you're aloud to be as rough as you like etc

Ā 

Such as black for major crimes like murder, red for medium crimes like assault and white for petty crimes like stealing. Some of your early ideas suggested voluntary committing so maybe blue or some such for non prisoners.

Ā 

A color scheme would give an 'in the know' nod to the guards etc of skyrim. if its a major criminal you're aloud to be as rough as you like etc

I don't see myself scripting that sort of distinction, but I like the idea! When I ultimately put some of these NPCs around the world, I would like to distinguish them at least a little bit. Maybe I can flavor interactions with them (a rather one-sided interaction) where the player acknowledges the meaning of their suit.

Ā 

In other news, without getting TOO sidetracked...

Ā 

I think it makes sense to include a few accessories. Jpg title says it all.

post-269220-0-00055900-1509669306_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I don't see myself scripting that sort of distinction, but I like the idea! When I ultimately put some of these NPCs around the world, I would like to distinguish them at least a little bit. Maybe I can flavor interactions with them (a rather one-sided interaction) where the player acknowledges the meaning of their suit.

Ā 

In other news, without getting TOO sidetracked...

Ā 

I think it makes sense to include a few accessories. Jpg title says it all.

Ā 

Ā 

oh I don't necessarily mean scripting anything fancy. I just mean as a bit of immersive lore fluff. lets say you read the warden's journal orĀ  something similar and it tells you what each color represents then as you see npc's around the world or in the facility you have an idea of what they did to land themselves in the facility.

oh I don't necessarily mean scripting anything fancy. I just mean as a bit of immersive lore fluff. lets say you read the warden's journal orĀ  something similar and it tells you what each color represents then as you see npc's around the world or in the facility you have an idea of what they did to land themselves in the facility.

Notes and journals scattered around fits in with my world-building toolbox pretty well. I think something like this could happen, sure!