hello

if not, the separate files ( fox club, auction and training , house of burden etc...) work with version 2.5?

I am trying to find the clothing mods (or at least a large part) that are used in your .json. There is one that is often present: FetishItems.esp I can't find which mod it comes from. could you give it to us?

thank you

On 1/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, zaira said:

Since I am no longer able to work with CreationKit 32 bit (permanent crashes) I try to switch to SSE now.

If CreationKit 64 is crashing too I'll resign from Skyrim modding completely.

i had same problem,

tl;dr
to much animations - that CK try to load

my solution, before i start CK:
im move all fnis behaviors files to another order. then i run CK, open mod, then open random cell
after it i copy moved behaviors back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I installed the latest mod with the english patch, but I can manage to have working animations (Kneeling, presenting, etcc) i managed to add a custom outfit ( naked for testing) and i have the dialogue option for prostitution, but again i have no animation what so ever even though i have zaz installed ( here below the full list of mods i am using now)

Anyone known common mistakes i missed to make it work?

image.png.77b4b323f8de5bcd1b0d3b4201e73d4c.png

image.png.597ce6512315c874f285a37ffd1d1a40.png

image.png

4 hours ago, wendel said:

Hello all,

I installed the latest mod with the english patch, but I can manage to have working animations (Kneeling, presenting, etcc) i managed to add a custom outfit ( naked for testing) and i have the dialogue option for prostitution, but again i have no animation what so ever even though i have zaz installed ( here below the full list of mods i am using now)

Anyone known common mistakes i missed to make it work?

Did you run FNIS after installation of animations (after installation of SexLab and ZaZ_AP to be precise - as I don't see any animation packs in the list)?

3 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Did you run FNIS after installation of animations (after installation of SexLab and ZaZ_AP to be precise - as I don't see any animation packs in the list)?

Yes I run it several time but no luck with poses ( I managed to make sex animation work on certain dialogues)

On 3/8/2020 at 2:46 AM, wendel said:

Yes I run it several time but no luck with poses ( I managed to make sex animation work on certain dialogues)

Interesting. Probably the issue is related to the mod itself and not to its dependencies or load order or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 10:08 AM, DesertPonderer said:

Maria Eden 2.1 won't install at all. It always ends up failing. Anyone else having this problem?

No, I didn't have such problem, I used Mod Organizer for installation,

I've tried it again just now and had no problems upon installation.

Hello,

sex with dogs and horses does not work. It happens exactly what happens if I do not activate the animation with the creatures in sexlab: the animal comes to me and the quest ends without any animation. However everything is correctly activated, I checked the animations, outside of this mod; work.

I have Creature framework, More nasty Critters, Horny Creature of Skyrim installed.

I don't understand and can't find the problem.

if someone could help me it will be nice

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me I never had a mod have this many bugs and problems before since downloading this mod thank goodness I can skip quest with the console commands. Had to uninstall after getting to temple of dibella after textures and colors went crazy  like OG No Man Sky problem auto save  photo looked like a broken tv with all different colors sad seem like a good mod if all bugs where fixed at least did not fully break my game