Ich kriege da so langsam ne Ahnung warum.

Die SE und auch FO4 fragen doch am anfang nach einem Bethesda Account wegen Mods / Creation Club.

Das konnte man früher aber auch überspringen, kenne zumindest niemanden der das Mods menü in der SE freiwillig nutzt ?

You don't have to tell the truth if creating a Bethesda account, just create an additional email account if you're worried about being spammed. 

I wasn't aware you needed a bethesda account for modding for this particular site? - It's separate isn't it?

CK 64 is available from Bethesda only - but you don't need a MS account for Bethesda - I was also not asked for personal data, I tried it some minutes ago.

But if you want to get SSE from MS (Gamepass) instead of Steam you end up with a non-modifiable version (no SKSE) of the game: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-version-of-skyrim-on-game-pass-is-moddablewith-limits/

Edited by zaira

Status update:

• sex in public - it is notified by NPCs now, some are simply watching, some are insulting, kids are running away - some of them are calling a guard, some females are calling a guard, some guards demands free sex for ignoring the crime, some are demanding money, others arrest you
  • town pimps - if you earn too much money you will get their attention and they demanding a high cut. You can try to escape. A town pimp never leave his town. You can leave the town before you get their attention and after a while the rate of money you can earn is reset. But once a town pimp had become you town pimp he will probably call a head hunter if you leave the town without paying the cut. If you are very successful he might decide to take you over completely (become your personal pimp) or catch and sell you to a brothel.
  • head hunting - if you try to escape from a pimp or for other several crimes a head hunter is now called. He might kill you or send you to slave auction

I will likely release it soon although the vampire quest line is unfinished - but the new features are very important for a dense and immersive gaming experience.

Edited by zaira

Regarding the new locations - I might do the conversion - when ZAP 9 is released and I am finished with the vampire quest line.

I spent more efforts into the auction to make it immersive and the current Slave Trainer quest line has far more content than the old one. Especially I do no longer spawn guests and customers but use the citizens instead. Therefore it is now really relevant in which city the auction/training hall is located. With the AI changes this has a severe impact on gameplay because now the citizens remember that they saw you in auction and training and reacts on you.

The Simple Slavery auction is far to limited for my taste, that's the reason why I decided to catch the Simple Slavery events if Simple Slavery is not installed - so you can be forced into MEP gameplay by other MODs.

I just had to double check this was the LE thread zaira is posting in. So you are really gonna update this LE mod? Sounds great but for spawning guests and customers I think you should keep it in there but draw it from base level generic npcs instead of copying unique npcs like how the game generates replacement bandits and soldiers etc over time. You could make your own base level generic npc lists or just let the game handle it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, can someone help me, I decided to test out the becoming a slave part (This also applies to prostitution done using maria eden), but I have no idea what you're meant to do when your owner or whoever your with does this? Their mouth moves too but they say nothing, what am I meant to do here? I've tried almost every pose.

20210904032153_1.jpg

1 hour ago, zaira said:

Or kneeling if you try to talk with your master

Thanks for the help.

One more question, I keep getting stuck on the Riften Brothel when trying to work there, I get past the first bit fine of stripping and the oiling, but then when she goes upstairs and says my clothes are there and I should put them on, I have no idea what to do, she doesn't seem to give me any clothes and I've tried some combinations of what's in the two wardrobes and that seems to do nothing. What am I missing?

9 hours ago, Maned Wolf said:

Specifically, this point at the Riften Club

so if you have checked the wardrobe and/or drawer and have either not found anything .. or put clothes on .. but she's still waiting then the best thing to do is define a whore outfit - You can use the clothes you either find or create an outfit (the additemmenu mod is quite good to allow you to search esps) - Once you have an outfit you like then use the menus (or wheel) to find the save outfit and save it as a whore outfit - You may need to re-equip it if no reaction or there should be a repair outfit option as well. after that you should be good to go. 

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

so if you have checked the wardrobe and/or drawer and have either not found anything .. or put clothes on .. but she's still waiting then the best thing to do is define a whore outfit - You can use the clothes you either find or create an outfit (the additemmenu mod is quite good to allow you to search esps) - Once you have an outfit you like then use the menus (or wheel) to find the save outfit and save it as a whore outfit - You may need to re-equip it if no reaction or there should be a repair outfit option as well. after that you should be good to go. 

How do I define the Whore outfit?

1 hour ago, Maned Wolf said:

How do I define the Whore outfit?

One of the menu options will allow you to save outfits and load outfits. - When you save you should see a category (in this case whore outfit) and you can save different outfits. Can't remember exactly which menu, but the latest versions you can use left and right arrows on the keyboard (or controller) which should bring up two different menu's.

To define the outfit, you can create anything you like (default I think is just tavern clothes) but adding different clothes mods will allow you to create something unique to your taste. It's usually best to do the clothes definition right at the beginning of a game and save them all first so that when you start playing they are already available. 

14 hours ago, jc321 said:

One of the menu options will allow you to save outfits and load outfits. - When you save you should see a category (in this case whore outfit) and you can save different outfits. Can't remember exactly which menu, but the latest versions you can use left and right arrows on the keyboard (or controller) which should bring up two different menu's.

To define the outfit, you can create anything you like (default I think is just tavern clothes) but adding different clothes mods will allow you to create something unique to your taste. It's usually best to do the clothes definition right at the beginning of a game and save them all first so that when you start playing they are already available. 

Okay, so I put on some clothes and saved the outfit, but she's still telling me to hurry up and get dressed, even though I have my clothes on that I saved as the whore outfit, what am I missing?