36 minutes ago, Aerothick said:

Doesn't really matter what he's said because this doesn't really work. I tried this also many times.

Workaround for this is:
1.Get enslaved
2.Wait 1 hour
3.Choose Training from list that will pop up.
I think you need to enable Debug in MCM.
Save a lot when in training because some of training lesson doesn't really work.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, gender65 said:

I did not set the Quick start option, but when a new game is played, the script for selling into slavery or prostitutes still works.How do I delete a script, which script, so that Maria's scripts do not work at a quick start and a new game ?

Show your mod list.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:35 PM, Aerothick said:

I downloaded this mod from mega.
Actived now: MariaBase, MariaDevices, MariaProstitution, BDSMMechanics, TheKinkyPrincess, ZEPSlaveLocations, ZEPWhoreLocations.
My character was T-posing. Obviously I runned FNIS again, still the same.
FNIS is sending a warning: 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MariaBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading MariaBase V2.01 ... 
I didn't installed SSE version so It's not the issue here. 
Running only with MariaBase and BDSMMechanics didn't fixed it. 
I'm assuming that files from Mega from this thread are for LE version not SSE because SSE version has it's own thread but FNIS tells otherwise.

Also MO2 is giving me error: 

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load MESKSEUtils.dll (MariaBase). A DLL is invalid (code 193)

So I'm running into this same thing, and it looks like this post was only a few days after the files were loaded onto MEGA (the Maria Base file was uploaded 11/7/2020) so it may just have been an accidental upload. Is it possible to have someone with a previous version that works, upload the working FNIS_MariaBase_Behavior.hkx file.

It should be under Data/Meshes/Actor/Character/Behaviors

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 10:53 PM, Aelline said:

You mean file download link at first page? Or there's new link somewere in thread? 

Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z
128.96 MB / May 2, 2018

Maria-v2-01-20160813-205012_ENG.7z
21.22 MB

One of these  above are for LE version. 
But from my experience:
RiftenClub and PonytailClub doesn't work at all. 
Game just freeze when I try to enter it. 
HouseOfBurden work sort of. With QuickStart I think. 
METrainingAndAuctions work sort of. Some training doesn't work.

To be honest, this mod is really nice concept but bugs. Bugs everywhere.

9 hours ago, Aerothick said:

Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z
128.96 MB / May 2, 2018

Maria-v2-01-20160813-205012_ENG.7z
21.22 MB

One of these  above are for LE version. 
But from my experience:
RiftenClub and PonytailClub doesn't work at all. 
Game just freeze when I try to enter it. 
HouseOfBurden work sort of. With QuickStart I think. 
METrainingAndAuctions work sort of. Some training doesn't work.

To be honest, this mod is really nice concept but bugs. Bugs everywhere.

Yeah, i've tried it, but i suppose i've broke something, cause i can't load any save with fox club enabled. And if disabled i can't select a buyer club after selecting auction place. Just no menu appears, game is paused, like it does, but there's no panel. if i press esc, game go on. seller get me to stage, but no buyer appears, after demonstration

On 3/16/2021 at 10:21 PM, Aelline said:

Yeah, i've tried it, but i suppose i've broke something, cause i can't load any save with fox club enabled. And if disabled i can't select a buyer club after selecting auction place. Just no menu appears, game is paused, like it does, but there's no panel. if i press esc, game go on. seller get me to stage, but no buyer appears, after demonstration

Sorry. I wish I could help. I've never tried running only this mod with depedencies. Maybe this would work. 
To be honest I have ADHD when comes to installing mods for Skyrim so this solution would ruin fun for me.

Okay, can someone seriously help me with this. When I do some of the sex acts in this mod, it normally ends with the dom saying some instruction, how am I meant to know exactly where to kneel or whatever? As their arm moves as soon as I move, so I can never find the spot they're pointing at.

• 2 weeks later...

I've a question, while trying the mod for LE, maria quickstart make me spawn in greymore dungeon and I've no idea how to open a menu, i have only 2 .json files in the folder. I've tried too install the mega file and everything seem to work except the t-pose, but as previously said this version is for SE. Also, to have the english version, we need to add Maria-v2 AND Maria-v2-English ?

1 minute ago, gloubgloub said:

I've a question, while trying the mod for LE, maria quickstart make me spawn in greymore dungeon and I've no idea how to open a menu, i have only 2 .json files in the folder. I've tried too install the mega file and everything seem to work except the t-pose, but as previously said this version is for SE. Also, to have the english version, we need to add Maria-v2 AND Maria-v2-English ?

You need this file "Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z" and when installing with FOMOD you choose what you want.
I think it's better if you just ask choosen NPC to be your master/mistress.
If I remember correctly you can't have mod "Alternate start" and MariaQuickStart enabled because it causes some weird problems.  
QuickStart works when you're done with character creation. It displays menu where you can choose where you want to start - Rifter auktionhaus or HouseOfBurden. 
So it seems you need at least one of them to start.

How to install the mod correctly?
I have a vortex for installation, but I am faced with a problem.
I installed all archives from the "MariaNev" folder. But when I go into the game all the animations are completely broken, and I also can't figure out how to install the English version. 

I found one way and also installed the file "Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z".
When I turned on FNIS, it gives me an error. I'm just tired of fooling around with this mod.

11 hours ago, Lovers_Cats23 said:

How to install the mod correctly?
I have a vortex for installation, but I am faced with a problem.
I installed all archives from the "MariaNev" folder. But when I go into the game all the animations are completely broken, and I also can't figure out how to install the English version. 

I found one way and also installed the file "Maria_Eden_V2.1.7Z".
When I turned on FNIS, it gives me an error. I'm just tired of fooling around with this mod.

Which error FNIS throws?